Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you UFO for all your hard work and your obvious passion, and for sharing. I worked on this long and hard without success and it looks like you have it now.
    Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by iflewmyown View Post
      Thank you UFO for all your hard work and your obvious passion, and for sharing. I worked on this long and hard without success and it looks like you have it now.
      Garry

Thanks Garry, appreciate your kind words friend

But I must say it is not "just me" here...it is a heck of a Team's Work...each one contributing to pieces...which eventually come together in harmony...

Without Marathonman...I would have never, ever thought of controlling currents at "cold fusion"...super low temperatures for every component there...(I already tested some primaries at very low ohms...and believe it or not...at 10 amps...temp is cold on all of the Exciter Circuit Coils...

Without Netica, who gave the "Shot of Grace" with his deep observation of Patent Right Circuit...then render here his way to wire up this set up...

I would have never get here by now...

Thanks again and kind regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Cad diagram

Hello to All,

@Cornboy...start roasting garlic friend...get the Bottle of wine cool...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is the CAD Diagram of connections...I based it on my set up, which is 20 elements comm...so I will get a total of 10 double connections from comm to Toroid Part G .

Note I have set a green reference line between both output terminals N-S...and in my set it is a horizontal line.

So each output terminal comprehends Two (2) comm elements which I bridged them above with red brackets " ] " connectors.

So we have two output terminals plus eight connectors which you will set them spaced apart at toroid winding.

I am still working on video formatting etc,etc

Below is a frontal picture of my set up wired up:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All...and get ready for the flight!!

EDIT: I just replaced IMG cause it had a wrong wire at S Terminal...since I zoomed Comm...now is fine...

@ Cornboy and Cadman...as others using 16 elements comm...same thing...only difference is you will get a total of 8 wires out, two of them are double connected (bridged out) elements output terminals...so you must have six (6) to spread around toroid windings.

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 09:07 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello to All,

@Cornboy...start roasting garlic friend...get the Bottle of wine cool...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is the CAD Diagram of connections...I based it on my set up, which is 20 elements comm...so I will get a total of 10 double connections from comm to Toroid Part G .

Note I have set a green reference line between both output terminals N-S...and in my set it is a horizontal line.

So each output terminal comprehends Two (2) comm elements which I bridged them above with red brackets " ] " connectors.

So we have two output terminals plus eight connectors which you will set them spaced apart at toroid winding.

I am still working on video formatting etc,etc

Regards to All...and get ready for the flight!!

EDIT: I just replaced IMG cause it had a wrong wire at S Terminal...since I zoomed Comm...now is fine...

@ Cornboy and Cadman...as others using 16 elements comm...same thing...only difference is you will get a total of 8 wires out, two of them are double connected (bridged out) elements output terminals...so you must have six (6) to spread around toroid windings.

Ufopolitics
          Thanks for this UFO, maybe i can pickle some garlic, and send it through the post .

So i take it that the ends of the toroid winding are close together, same as the other turns, when they exit?.

Thanks Cornboy.

Oh Sorry your photo came through while i was posting.
          Last edited by Cornboy 555; 11-23-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• @Hanon

Originally posted by hanon1492
            In the 21st of november of 2016 Marathonman posted this:

In the 24th of March of 2016 Marathonman posted this:

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Two posts. Eight months between them. Judge for yourselves.

Facts are facts.

I wont come here again except if MM keep on insulting me in the different forums where he promote his views.
            Hanon,

You have been asked by Marathonman who started this thread to not post here anymore. Please respect that. We will not delete any of these posts but we ask you to respectfully bow out of this thread. If you want to start your own on this topic and post anything there, feel free to do so. This will be our one and only request.

Thank you,
            Admin
            Energetic Forum Administrator
            http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
              Thanks for this UFO, maybe i can pickle some garlic, and send it through the post .

So i take it that the ends of the toroid winding are close together, same as the other turns, when they exit?.

Thanks Cornboy.

Oh Sorry your photo came through while i was posting.
              My pleasure Cornboy,

Yes with pic you have a better view of the real thing...

Am working on Vid...is 15 minutes long...and there would be in 3D...so even better...there would be absolutely no excuse for not building this beautiful thing now...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                My pleasure Cornboy,

Yes with pic you have a better view of the real thing...

Am working on Vid...is 15 minutes long...and there would be in 3D...so even better...there would be absolutely no excuse for not building this beautiful thing now...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Agree UFO, no excuse whatsoever.

Thanks Cornboy.

Comment

• Quote;

"@Cornboy...start roasting garlic friend...get the Bottle of wine cool..."

I already had the glasses in the freezer chilling and pit is clean and ready.

i will still pursue my style of winding just for my own sake. congrats netica on your part G. i guess pulling my cores out of the closet and cutting then rewinding them is not allowed by some people. exposing silly things like that is psychotic disorder in an attempt to discredit me i think. i really don't care what so ever.

I would like to thank all of you guys for joining me on this thread to reach a common goal. i feel rather fortunate to pass on what i have learned to a group of intelligent like minded builders that have ability and open mindedness to make it happen.

i could of said i could of made this happen by myself with what i know but in order for the human race to evolve we need to settle our differences, drop the greed and work together towards the advancement of the human race. this i have accomplished and then some.....we, the builders of this thread will change the world as we know it and i for one am glade i was a part of it.

Happy Thanks Giving fellow Builders, may God himself shed light on your face.

MM

Comment

• First Test of Part G...Based on Netica wiring connections.

Hello to All,

Below is the Video explanation about connecting Toroid Part G to my Commutator, plus a very fast test I conducted in order to show all of you that it works just fine.

I must have said on video that my Scope Probes were set at 10X Attenuation Mode...reason why all voltages shown (VMax-VMin) are reduced 10 times.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXWLV76XfFw&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

FIGUERA PART G CONNECT AND TEST 1

Please fast forward ALL Titles since I roughly edited this video properly...and they take way too long!!

My conclusions is that I would need to add more Amp-Turns here...in order to make signal higher on High as a bit lower on low. However, I still would have to make Primaries plus take it for a ride as it is now...and see how it behaves.

As You all would've noticed...I am not good at all about expressing myself on my videos (reason why I rather use text...or music on background...)...so, please be patient and forgive my terrible English.

Anyways, I am very happy with this results -even small- but proved concept of Part G with the two light bulbs...

Oh!...and by the way...I felt like making this video public -which is now unlisted- open to all my subscribers...plus detailed explanations and Diagram, so they are not lost in space here...plus...some other info and things...I wanted to also state there...

I see it as a kind of "protection" for all of Us working on this beautiful project.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-24-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Attacking

What i find the most hilarious is every person that is personally attacking me here and on other sites does not only have no clue of the Figuera device nor ANY research remotely close to getting a working devise related to the real Figuera part G or a resistor set up. yet they continue their barrage of belittling attacks in a useless attempt to discredit me. then get bent out of shape when i lash out at them screaming like a bunch of 10 year old pantie wearing girls at a pajama party.

we are suppose to be adults pursuing free energy in the hopes to get away from global control yet you fools attack the very hand that is trying to pull you out of the ditch.
                      EVERY THING i have been harping about standing tall in my conviction has come to pass as true. so what one little detail needed tweeking in the process, I STILL GOT US HERE DIDN'T I. so i would suggest you people get off your stupid trail of hatred that will lead you to a dead end street and listen and study the research provided and just maybe you will end up with a working device. or you could remain on your present course and watch people powering their house and thinking maybe you should of listened.

whether i make mistakes or not, I STILL GOT US HERE. now can you BOLDLY say that....... i think not.

have a wonderful Thanks Giving.

UFOP;

QUOTE;
                      "I see it as a kind of "protection" for all of Us working on this beautiful project."

I find that very disturbing that we have to resort to this type of behavior in an attempt to bring the world free energy.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 12-27-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Public Video...

Hello to All,

Well below is the same video basic content as wiring explanations plus testing...except I added some Background Music, the Basic Diagram shown here...and a brief explanatory text about Part G functions for all my subscribers...plus some credits at the end to All great builders participating here...and so maybe, just like Shadow119g joint Us from YT...we will hopefully have many more builders here soon...

There are a LOT of very smart and capable people out there around the World !!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqrOA_BjTO8[/VIDEO]

FIGUERA PART G CONTINUUM CONNECTIONS TEST

@MM...please, watch the end credits at time 15:14...like I have promised before that I would help you on my Chanel...and so...I hope my subscribers be generous and help you out to finish populating your board...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-25-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately it is this way...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

have a wonderful Thanks Giving.
                          I hope everyone did...I roasted a nice Turkey yesterday while I was processing videos...and came out perfectly well done...not using Resistors by the way...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                          UFOP;

QUOTE;
                          "I see it as a kind of "protection" for all of Us working on this beautiful project."

I find that very disturbing that we have to resort to this type of behavior in an attempt to bring the world free energy.

MM
                          Unfortunately it is the only method to be getting out "clean"...untouchable...

The good thing is that You are still here...no matter what...and did not hide away like your Mentor Doug did...just because He knew what he had on hand...once he built it and powered his house...some people get the "terrorized syndrome" right at the climax when their discoveries reach pure success...others develop the "greedy syndrome" ...and run to the USPTO...their "final destination"...

The final result is exactly the same...we never hear from them, no matter what syndrome they've acquired.

And so...I been thinking that Doug may have even given you the wrong info on purpose...at some point..."to joint the end windings looping the system in a "perfect short circuit" ...In order that you do not see success ..maybe he even thought he was making you a big time favor, scared like heck, like he was...saving your life too...but then again, who knows?

The main point here is that we will keep moving forward like waters in a fast river...and make this System even more powerful.

Part G...the way I have tested with very low ohms (1.0) Primaries...makes some very beautiful and very Strong Vibrations ...but the amazing thing here is...that coils do not even get warm...

Part G can drive absolutely any kind of Huge Electromagnets in a very cool, never seen before environment.

It is awesome...and I perceive all this since the very beginnings of your disclosure on other Thread.

We will win at the end friend!...The Farting Machines lifetime is over...finished!

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-25-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Part G

It is quite amazing at the possibilities of part G. also the primaries not getting hot is another unbelievable aspect. with all this information we have gathered it is easy to see now that we have been lied to for over a hundred years.

as for Doug, well, i can't complain because we are here at this point now because of his sharing with me. why he chooses to be the way he is i'll never know. all i know is the info i received from him allowed me to direct you brilliant builders to build this device for a brighter future.

sure i took a whole lot of crap, belittling and constant attacks on my character and research but in the long run i will win because the very people that attacked me will be lighting their houses with the very device they were so violently opposed to.
                            God said to me, "Do not quit Donald" so i stood tall and i will reap his rewards.

as for the thanking, well, i can't lie, it is nice to be told "thank you" but in the long run i am just Gods messenger.

Thank you my Friend, UFOP, you are a good person..:

MM
                            Last edited by marathonman; 11-25-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• The way I see Part G Controlling Parameters...

Hello to All,

I have been trying to put all Functions of Part G together...along with Primaries.

And, like I wrote before...being studying pretty deep all Magnetic Circuits Calculations related to Toroids...as Hopkinson's Law and Ohm's Law...

Some diagrams below I believe will assist Us in understanding how to build our Wave Signal even better:

Below Diagram shows Primary N at Max Output:

[IMG][/IMG]

And so I have set a few Parameters to have in mind...:

Total Amp-Turns, which is equivalent to Total MMF disbursed at Max on both ends. This Number of Turns on our Toroid will dictate the Raise and Fall distances in our Scopes Signal...as it will Increase the Primaries Magnetic Field Strength, therefore their Spatial expansions and Contractions.

Notice on this IMG I have set the Positive Brush Arrow delivering Max at N Primary.

Please note Brush Rotation Direction on Top of Toroid

I have reflected on IMG Left side all Parameters following their respective Directions...

Electric Circuit: is showing Current and EMF direction following Red Circular Arrow Increasing Values within Toroid Core.

Magnetic Circuit: MMF is also following Red Arrow direction Increase as is Flux Density.

Based on either Hopkinson's or Ohm's Law we all know that MMF/EMF and Current/Flux are Directly Proportional...meaning as one increases...so the other one.

But not so with Resistance/Reluctance...which are Inversely Proportional according to the Law's Equations...

So we have the Opposite Increase reflected by Black Arrow within Toroid, moving away from Red Arrow (Opposite Directions)

Which concludes that as MMF/EMF/Flux/Current are moving with red arrow direction, the Resistance/Reluctance Increases Opposite based on Black Arrow Direction.

The Result is that we get Higher Potentials Values (MMF/EMF/Flux/Current) delivered at Terminal going to Primary N.

As We get the Highest Resistance/Reluctance at Terminal going to Primary S. Which means Minimal Currents...as the other Parameters Increasing at N.

Now the Opposite Image is shown below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Brush is delivering Max at S Primary...which means that ALL Output Parameters on previous Image REVERSE.

Note Red-Black Arrows within Toroid are now opposed than IMG 1...

While Brush Rotation is the same...

All Equations from both Laws are in agreement with my writings above...

Reluctance = L/uA

Where L is the Total Length of the Magnetic Circuit (Our Toroid Windings) and uA is the Magnetic Permeability (Conductivity) of Iron Core Sectional Area...which tells Us all that by Increasing L which round up to be also Number of Turns...will increase our Reluctance...but CAREFUL here!!...since they are Inversely Proportional to MMF/Flux...too much Resistance will lower our MMF/Flux Rendered Potentials.

And here is where I see the reason why to work with heavier gauge wire...which means that we could increase L (Length=A-T) without increasing Ohmic Resistance...plus allowing better path for higher currents flow.

Therefore, We keep a Balance of both Opposed Magnetic Parameters here (MMF/Reluctance) which we need to create Higher Raise as lower falls at Signals Peaks.

Anyways, this is my take on this...My two pennies worth...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-25-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                                It is quite amazing at the possibilities of part G. also the primaries not getting hot is another unbelievable aspect. with all this information we have gathered it is easy to see now that we have been lied to for over a hundred years.

MM
                                Yes MM...

Your Part G Regulates Currents based on pure Inductance/Reluctance and so Delivers to Primaries this same exact "Method" by constantly Sucking and Pressurizing this Magnetic Parameters to Primaries Cores...and even though Reluctance is compared to Resistance in Ohm's Law...there is a huge difference:

Which means that Part G...Stores Energy (and so Reluctance and Inductance as forms of +/- Energy) within its Toroidal Core...which -because of its Closed Core Geometry- have almost zero magnetic Losses...

The way I see this Energy Conversion...is that ONLY at the Conductors Connecting Part G with Primaries...is where Ohm's Law is predominant over Hopkinson's...However, as soon as it enters the Primaries Cores, it comes back again to manipulating Currents the same exact way as Part G does...by Inductance/Reluctance.

Cold handling of Currents Fluctuations within always Positive Values...awesome Method!!!

Nothing else but a Beautiful Conceived Design Friend!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-25-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X