Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
    Now why do you think Figuera used a deep core and thick wire...... more core exposure. since you have the core already try doubling the winding count on part G and use tap at every other wind. all that is happening is not enough inductance due to not enough winding's exposure to core material. do not throw wire away just add to it.

i have posted the formula for inductance.

HIGH OHMS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO TO COMBAT LOW INDUCTANCE MY FRIEND.

MM

MM,

It is not about High Ohms, as I do realize that we are playing with Inductance here...but to wind here enough Amp-Turns related to Toroid Iron Core Size/Volume VA Capacity.

If we do not build the suitable strong enough, magnetic field, within Toroid iron core...it would simply won't work.

MM, please remember we are not using pulsing DC to feed our system...but a straight, linear DC Input here...so, the only way we will not heat up this radical short circuit system with so low resistance from a straight 50V/5 Amps (as a minimal feed)...is by sinking/transforming this Energy into a suitable magnetic field within Toroid Core...and the way I see we can do that IMHO...Is by using a higher number of amp-turns.

And I am talking about increasing resistance maybe between 1 and 2 ohms...not much though since we are working with heavier gauge.

I will be using the chart you gave us...to calculate somewhere around these values.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• ohms

I doubt it would even raise the ohms that much if you doubled the winding count.... still will be very low with proper amp turn.

do the calculations and let me know please. or us rather as we are a
      team.

and i am well aware of what we are dealing with UFOP and a reminder is not really needed on my part.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
        I doubt it would even raise the ohms that much if you doubled the winding count.... still will be very low with proper amp turn.
        Agree there MM, it won't do...doubling 8 awg turns to 40 instead of 20...won't add up but maybe milliohms.

The way I see it...we need a Minimal amount of Operating Ohms on System to be able to achieve positive results within a safe zone.

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
        do the calculations and let me know please. or us rather as we are a team.
        Absolutely, and I was looking already at your chart...:

1000 ft of 8 awg wire would give us 0.6282 ohms. (Too Low ohms plus too much copper volume)

1000 ft of 14 awg will be 2.525 ohms (which is too High IMO considering just for Part G)

Now, thinking out loud...:

We need to reach a balance of the Magnetic Fields between Primaries and Part G, based on amps-turns and ohms...knowing -as you have stated before- we need some extra room at Toroid Part G...However, this extra room should be calculated as we do not want half feeds to primaries at Max because of too much head room...nor running short either when retracting primaries are shoved back into Part G.

And so I believe head room would have to be split between both Toroid halves, divided by their Outputs line. In order to separate both functions:

1-Fill to Max

and

2- Suck to Min

where both take place simultaneously...no matter that these actions alternate constantly ...since we have identical primary cores.

To run calculations properly I would be using same gauge wire (14 awg) for Part G as Primaries, just as an example to make it simple. And so, we should base this balancing approach on Amp-Turns plus ending ohms on all components.

and i am well aware of what we are dealing with UFOP and a reminder is not really needed on my part.

MM

I know MM, sorry about that, but it was basically dedicated for others who have not started building and are reading here...to realize this facts.

If any Building Member here have an opinion please join in!!

Plus We need Netica Toroid Spec's at 12V test to see if it matches with my opinions here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-22-2016, 04:45 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Invite

OFOP;
          "Plus We need Netica Toroid Spec's at 12V test to see if it matches with my opinions here... "

very good start then compare....good idea.

ps. i was referring to inductance calculation chart not the other.

MM
          Last edited by marathonman; 11-22-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Interesting reading

This will get you thinking about both feeds acting in opposing mode and their relationship.

MM

Comment

• Mm, are your primary and secondary cores and coils going to be the same length?.

UFO, nice work friend, finding the balance between G and primaries i am sure will be critical.

regards Cornboy.

Comment

• P&S

Close to it.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                  I paste the previous post I wanted to upload...and after pressing "submit reply" it sends me to a blank page...tried infinite times...what's going on..?

anyone else having this issue?

I will delete all these posts after am done...
                  All ok this end UFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    All ok this end UFO.
                    OhThanks Cornboy

Oh well, I will post it tomorrow...

Later guys

Ufopolitics (cell post)

Comment

• Post 1 Ohms to Hopkins conversion...

This will get you thinking about both feeds acting in opposing mode and their relationship.

MM

MM,

Yes that is correct, however, if we look at Part G relation with Primaries as a whole-connected circuit to Power Source, The Total Current of that Circuit measured at Negative and Positive Source nodes (points) is exactly the same.

So, for a Constant Input of 4 Amps through Taps-Rotary Positive Brush:

(Stage A) In Part G We have a Max of 4 Amps delivered to Primary N (for instance Brush is right at N Terminal)...and a Low of 2.0 Amps (50% ratio as recommended) at Primary S terminal, and the way I understand this, is that the Equalizing or current difference (which is 2.0 A) is just coming in from Primary S into Part G, as S is retracting...correct?

So, the Fluctuations of Currents take place only within Exciter Components (Part G and N+S Primaries), but, Total Current at Source Points is the same...or 4 Amps.

Now, in order to conduct a proper calculation I have been looking at this Constant Conversion between Part G and Primaries...and came to the conclusion that it resumes to a constant exchange between Ohm's and Hopkinson's Laws...(Hopkinson's Law is just Ohm's applied to Magnetic Circuits)...identically.

Where below I have set: Ohm's = Hopkinson's

EMF (V) = MMF (F) (given in Amp-Turns (AT))

Current (I)= Flux (W) given in Weber

Resistance (R)=Reluctance (R) (given in AT/W)

To be continued...

Comment

• G-Core Winding

Hi UFO, marathonman, and all,

I was waiting for someone else to be at this stage before explaining.
                        When I first wound my toroid I did it in a different way than marathonman has specified.
                        I did this because looking at the patent there seemed only one way it should be done.
                        You will notice that the patents all show the commutator connections being connected together first and then going to the resistance coils. So if you have say 16 commutator segments there will only be 8 connections to the resistance coil which means that the current is going forwards then backwards throughout the wires, each wire connection is being used twice by two opposing commutator sections.

Remember when I first confirmed that the g core works I also said "although my windings are a little bit different in design"

I have also tested your method marathonman but so far found that it does not work.

Now to make it work this is what you do -

Firstly the commutator connections has to be made up as explained so you only have half the leads to the g core.
                        I had wires connected to each segment then connected the wires of each opposing pair of commutators segments together.

You may of already wound a continious coil around the toroid with the load connections at opposing sides.
                        Disconnect these two load connections.
                        Make a splite in the continious winding wherever you like, you will now have a beginning and end to the torroid winding.
                        Connect the load connections to each side of the this split.

Connect the wires from you commutator around the G core at intervals.
                        It will now work.

So is what happens through one revelution of the commutator is that current goes to one side of the g core then moves all the way around then back again in reverse. So its a forward then backward motion continiously.

I have around 40 winds in the torroid that I showed the wave form of, and using normal multi strand pvc coated wire with cross sectional area around 1.7mm.
                        My first wind I used very thick wire with 20 turns but didn't work very well.
                        And I am still trying different things.

netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                          Hi UFO, marathonman, and all,

I was waiting for someone else to be at this stage before explaining.
                          When I first wound my toroid I did it in a different way than marathonman has specified.
                          I did this because looking at the patent there seemed only one way it should be done.
                          You will notice that the patents all show the commutator connections being connected together first and then going to the resistance coils. So if you have say 16 commutator segments there will only be 8 connections to the resistance coil which means that the current is going forwards then backwards throughout the wires, each wire connection is being used twice by two opposing commutator sections.

Remember when I first confirmed that the g core works I also said "although my windings are a little bit different in design"

I have also tested your method marathonman but so far found that it does not work.

Now to make it work this is what you do -

Firstly the commutator connections has to be made up as explained so you only have half the leads to the g core.
                          I had wires connected to each segment then connected the wires of each opposing pair of commutators segments together.

You may of already wound a continious coil around the toroid with the load connections at opposing sides.
                          Disconnect these two load connections.
                          Make a splite in the continious winding wherever you like, you will now have a beginning and end to the torroid winding.
                          Connect the load connections to each side of the this split.

Connect the wires from you commutator around the G core at intervals.
                          It will now work.

So is what happens through one revelution of the commutator is that current goes to one side of the g core then moves all the way around then back again in reverse. So its a forward then backward motion continiously.

I have around 40 winds in the torroid that I showed the wave form of, and using normal multi strand pvc coated wire with cross sectional area around 1.7mm.
                          My first wind I used very thick wire with 20 turns but didn't work very well.
                          And I am still trying different things.

netica

Thanks Netica, i am about to start G construction, i will take on board what you have said and try to digest, and understand it, with me a diagram is worth a million words.

Maybe if we ask nicely UFO could bless us with one of his colorful drawings.

Best Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            Thanks Netica, i am about to start G construction, i will take on board what you have said and try to digest, and understand it, with me a diagram is worth a million words.

Maybe if we ask nicely UFO could bless us with one of his colorful drawings.

Best Regards, Cornboy.
                            Yeah, sure Cornboy....I will take care of nice graphs...just want some roasted garlic plus Australian Cabernet...

Will do tomorrow...understood Netica perfectly well!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Yeah, sure Cornboy....I will take care of nice graphs...just want some roasted garlic plus Australian Cabernet...

Will do tomorrow...understood Netica perfectly well!

Ufopolitics
                              Thanks UFO, i am sure everyone will be grateful.

I will sort out something for you my friend.

Warmest regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Pure Enlightenment...!!

Hello to All,

Today... is a very beautiful day!!

For Us, for Free Energy...and the works.

First thanks so much Marathonman!!...Your Part G...even though the small connections differences...it works beautifully controlling currents through pure Inductance!!

@Netica...THANKS SO MUCH for bringing the needed Enlightenment to this Building Thread!!...You are a very smart guy and period!!

I wanted to make some tests before I posted Diagrams and Video about connections...and guess what?

It just works beautiful, very, incredibly beautiful.

I ran a test with the same automotive incandescent 12 V bulbs...did not do that much changes on Toroid, except split the joint end lines and make them be the two output terminals...then just a matter of joining each vertically mating commutator elements at the end cables...remove 10 of the split connectors and space the eight left at toroid windings pretty even...

Toroid winding still is one continuous winding through whole thing...so, NO CW and CCW wind.

Still using same 20 turns of 8 awg wire on Toroid...which gives me approx 0.5 ohms resistance at each end and now open terminals..

System runs beautiful...no heat at all...not even warm...absolutely not just one single spark...I mean, can NOT be any better!!...but then again I just went 12 V and 1.0 amp with bulbs

Scope signal could not be any neater...and perfectly up down at unison for both terminals...both very positive at all times.

And I wanted to say something very important for Builders here...

Make your Toroid winds not too tight...in order that you could move them around core...that way you will be actually "painting", designing the way you want that sine wave signal...this has to do with varying reluctance...as MMF within core (Hopkinson's Law).

There are many ways to change design as well related to commutator size, brush width etc...just because you must realize that you would be using commutator Double joint Elements at your end terminals...which is great, because it gives us a bit of longer time at Max-Low of Magnetic Fields.

I will be uploading very soon a video...which explains better than a Graphic would ...but don't worry, I will do the CAD as well...

Very happy day today!!

And so tomorrow is gonna be a real Thanksgiving Day!!

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X