Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
    below is pic of part G's wire used for part G. wide i know but not many winds are needed with my thick iron laminated core on post # 2. emmmm part G.

MM
    Hello MM,

Could you please provide the rectangular wire spec's shown above that you are using on Part G Toroid?

I already searched their site:

STIMPLE AND WARD ELECTRIC COIL

Then went into their Rectangular Wire stock and Item/Description/Spool#....where they have several...I tried (before writing this) to search according to # shown on your pic label (44842) no luck...

Could you point out which one you have chosen?

I don't think EIS would have that kind of wire ...or would they?...As I also could drive to their place...not that close but is ok.

Appreciate all your help to help Us put this Device together

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-31-2016, 12:18 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Part G

UFOP;
      My wire would be great for Netica's Hoover Dam Power Plant build. ha, ha, ha ! ...... just kidding mr. netica, quite excellent build, very impressive.

Even though Figuera used rectangle wire and had a few reasons for doing so, it is not mandatory. my rectangle wire interacts with the iron core much, much better than regular wire does as the magnetic field interaction is much higher requiring much less loops but regular magnet wire will work fine just a little extra is needed. the rectangle wire i have cost 150.00 ouch ! and is a complete pain in the arse to work with requiring a vise and mallet to shape it....... not fun.
      like i have said, i originally was building for Figuera's design but changed my mind after i bought wire and went with electronic brush simulation.

my suggestion would be use 8 awg magnet wire and tap it like myself, Cadman did. doing preliminary test to get proper currant settings and balance then later do a permanent wind. 8 awg has plenty of headroom with regards to currant and is easier to work with than rectangle wire is and much cheaper.

if your still dead set on rectangle wire you have the link just email them for wire size needed.

below pic is just for visualization to get a general idea of how to wind G. the build and winding techniques will ultimately be up to you.

MM
      Last edited by marathonman; 11-12-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Auch!!

UFOP;

Even though Figuera used rectangle wire and had a few reasons for doing so, it is not mandatory. my rectangle wire interacts with the iron core much, much better than regular wire does as the magnetic field interaction is much higher requiring much less loops but regular magnet wire will work fine just a little extra is needed. the rectangle wire i have cost 150.00 ouch ! and is a complete pain in the arse to work with requiring a vise and mallet to shape it....... not fun.
        like i have said, i originally was building for Figuera's design but changed my mind after i bought wire and went with electronic brush simulation.

my suggestion would be use 10 awg magnet wire and tap it like myself, Cadman did. doing preliminary test to get proper currant settings and balance then later do a permanent wind. 10 awg has plenty of headroom with regards to currant and is easier to work with than rectangle wire is and much cheaper.

if your still dead set on rectangle wire you have the link just email them for wire size needed.

below pic is just for visualization to get a general idea of how to wind G. the build and winding techniques will ultimately be up to you.

MM
        Thanks MM,

Auch!!!...too much for my limited budget...so forget it...besides...am not trying to power up the Hoover Dam Power Plant like You are trying to...

How about using like bifilar or trifilar of say 10 gauge?...meaning, connecting the two or three strands in parallel and winding them as tight as possible close to each others?

Also, since Toroid core is already insulated by epoxy...and windings turns are not to be that close to each others (turns not touching each others)...then copper don't need to be insulated?...then we could use bare House Wire of thick gauge (8 awg) also going Multifilar...we could always clear high temp. resin the whole thing once it is finished and tested.

Just some thoughts to drive magnetism-currents in a higher level...and cheaper...

Geez...it seems I also want to Power up that Hoover Dam...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-31-2016, 03:14 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Electronic Brush Simulation

Everyone;

For everyone that is pursuing electronic switching there is specific reasons why i went with the type of switching i am using.
          as the primaries go low and are basically shoved out of the core into part G feeding every half turn for self sustainment NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING can come between these two or this will not ever take place. and also trying to replace part G with electronics will end up with the same results.... NO SELF SUSTAINMENT.

by using a logic level NPN (5 volt switching) this allows me to switch a high power PNP high side transistor at any power level i so choose. by being high side between part G and positive supply i can switch the PNP's in a make before break scenario meaning one turns on before other turns off (overlap) to exactly mimic the rotating brush with absolutely no interferences to part G's wonderful duties what so ever with contant currant flow.

this non interference is absolutely needed in the Figuera device as ANY INTERUPTION of part G will result in either a nonworking device or non self sustainment.

so by using or following these strict guideline you will safely switch part G in a completely static non moving set up and reap it's mountain of generosity.

LETS LIGHT THE WORLD WITH CLEAN POLUTION FREE ELECTRICITY ONE FIGUERA BUILD AT A TIME.

MM
          Last edited by marathonman; 10-31-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Bifilar

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Thanks MM,

Auch!!!...too much for my limited budget...so forget it...besides...am not trying to power up the Hoover Dam Power Plant like You are trying to...

How about using like bifilar or trifilar of say 10 gauge?...meaning, connecting the two or three strands in parallel and winding them as tight as possible close to each others?

Also, since Toroid core is already insulated by epoxy...and windings turns are not to be that close to each others (turns not touching each others)...then copper don't need to be insulated?...then we could use bare House Wire of thick gauge also going Multifilar...we could always clear high temp. resin the whole thing once it is finished and tested.

Just some thoughts to drive magnetism-currents in a higher level...and cheaper...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            I would definitely NOT recommend bifilar wire as this is not needed. one thick wire like a inductor is all that is needed.

like i suggested use magnet wire as heavy insulated is not really needed. when unit is finished and powering your house you can clear coat it and place it an electrical box with lock and key

MM

Comment

Part G

UFOP;

QUOTE;

"Also, since Toroid core is already insulated by epoxy...and winding's turns are not to be that close to each others (turns not touching each others)...then copper don't need to be insulated?"

Yes, i would agree since you are tapping the toroid from the top and not actual bush contact the winding's don't have to be that close together but the insulated wire would be a personal preferrence. if using direct brush contact the wire ie. commutator bars will have to be wider as not a whole lot of winding's are involved. you can cover it after it is balanced and functioning properly with spray or brush on varnish or coating to protect from electric shock leaving brush contact clear.

on a personal note, my cable will be here either Friday or Saturday so i will post some pics after that.

*CAUTION*

ps. when this device is assembled massive pressures will be present between the primaries and since they are separate core extreme caution will be needed to secure this thing properly. with a 15 kilowatt system 222 lbs of actual pressure 296 for 20 k, will be acting between the primaries and if care is not taken people or possible family members could be hurt. please plan smartly and with caution.

SECURE YOUR CORES

MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 11-01-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Read the post.

If you would have read the posts the answers to your questions have already been posted. huge wire is not needed unless your building to replace Hoover Dam Power Plant.

No, my PCB manufacturer will not hand over my design to anyone that ask. it is as stated, my design so you would have to go through me or design your own. if and only if i populate the board and every thing checks out fine i will make available the board for sale of $10.00 plus shipping. which will be small and yes BOM is included.

in the future read PAGE ONE of this thread. this is not open to every one that wants to post because of on going problems from other members and i refuse to deal with them. so please in the future read the rules of this thread and respect the owner and it's occupants.

the first few post have a lot of info as does my photo album. read and study all information available then when you have a generaly clear idea of the Figuera device then get a hold of me then we will go from there once an agreement of said rules is known and followed.

no offence just protecting the interest, integrity and atmosphere of this thread.

Welcom to Entergetic Forum and the World of Figuera.

Ps to everyone, received timing boards yesrerday, oh sweet meat baby.

Regards,

MM
                Last edited by marathonman; 11-01-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Funding

As some of you know i have been hit with not only some extreme financial difficulties but also a spree of robberies have left me with unbelievable burdens. in lite of this and my complete devotion and very valuable contribution to this thread and the Figuera device as a whole. i have started a fund me campaign to ease the burden and to come up with a complete package of the Figuera device that can easily replicated through out the entire world.

the contributions will mostly go towards building the Figuera device and some things that i need on daily basis like my phone, battery, spare tire, jumper cables ( i jump every one that needs help) all taken. even my tool box all stolen in the last two weeks.

i an extremely dedicated to the building and spreading the word of Figuera and any contribution will be HIGHLY APPRECIATED and i will thank you in advance.
                  Even 1 dollar would be great.

THANK YOU !

the link is https://www.gofundme.com/figuera-free-energy-device

SAVING THE WORLD ON BUILD AT A TIME.

MM
                  Last edited by marathonman; 11-03-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Part g

I received a pm about part G. the person is still confused about how part G can control two primaries independently.

Part G is an Inductive device acting just like a regular inductor but wound on a toroidal core for the least possible losses. as you know inductors oppose currant flow (Lenz Law) from voltage produce in surrounding winding's from the currant flow through the wire. this opposition to currant flow is magnified by the iron core causing a higher degree of currant restriction.

when currant enters part G from both Sets of primaries, two fields are produced. these fields are N><N at the brush where the currant exits and voltage enters. since these fields are opposing each one can be varied separately, completely independent of each other. so when the brush rotates each side of the fields are constantly moving one gaining in strength one reducing.
                    as more winding's and iron core are involved a more intense opposing magnetic field is produced reducing currant flow, at the same time on the other side of the brush less winding's and iron core are involved so the opposing magnetic field is reducing causing an increase in currant flow.

this very action in part G allows both feeds to be varied independent of each other but in complete unison allowing the precise increase and decrease of currant needed for the primaries to produce a double strength Electric field. if this action is not maintained induction will drop to the peak of the rising electromagnet which is 50 % reduction.

i hope this clarifies things a little and your understanding of part G.
                    any time someone wants to know something i am just a pm away.

pic is for visual references only as we know part G is closed core.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 11-02-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Primaries

CADMAN AND ALL;

QUOTE;
                      "Huh, I would have guessed you would be using more turns.
                      When you are ready to pass on more details I'm sure there will be other things that will surprise me.

Looking forward to that time!"

THE TIME IS NOW !

Quote from one of Figuera's patent.

"It has the advantage that the soft iron core can be constructed with complete indifference of the induced circuit, allowing the core to be a real group of electromagnets, like the exciters, and covered with a proper wire in order that these electromagnets may develop the biggest force possible, without worrying at all about the conditions that the induced wire must have for the voltage and amperage that is desired. In the winding of this induced wire, within the magnetic fields, are followed the requirements and practices known today in the construction of dynamos, and we refrain from going into further detail, believing it unnecessary."

meaning the excitors are built the exact same way, not according to known practices.

Think about this statement really hard people. why would Figuera specifically say Don't worry about the "Excitors" primary winding's.???

because the primary winding are specifically designed to be Electromagnets and produce the highest magnetism possible with out having to worry about ohms, self inductance and the like. Figuera is specifically saying to not follow known practices as in how to wind Generator field coils, Stators and such you people are presently using as a guide.

HELLO !, PART G CONTROLS THE CURRANT PEOPLE.

wind your primaries with thick wire or even thick foil to get the biggest bang for your buck. forget what you think you know and follow my advice if not Figuera's, from his own mouth.

the secondaries as he so stated will be according to presently known practices and should be followed to the T.

this very advice is what i have been harping about since the start, only to fall on deaf and blind heads.

wind them to be Electromagnets period.

now people lets wind some primaries

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 11-03-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

CADMAN AND ALL;

QUOTE;
                        "Huh, I would have guessed you would be using more turns.
                        When you are ready to pass on more details I'm sure there will be other things that will surprise me.

Looking forward to that time!"

THE TIME IS NOW !

Quote from one of Figuera's patent.

"It has the advantage that the soft iron core can be constructed with complete indifference of the induced circuit, allowing the core to be a real group of electromagnets, like the exciters, and covered with a proper wire in order that these electromagnets may develop the biggest force possible, without worrying at all about the conditions that the induced wire must have for the voltage and amperage that is desired. In the winding of this induced wire, within the magnetic fields, are followed the requirements and practices known today in the construction of dynamos, and we refrain from going into further detail, believing it unnecessary."

meaning the excitors are built the exact same way, not according to known practices.

Think about this statement really hard people. why would Figuera specifically say Don't worry about the "Excitors" primary winding's.???

because the primary winding are specifically designed to be Electromagnets and produce the highest magnetism possible with out having to worry about ohms, self inductance and the like. Figuera is specifically saying to not follow known practices as in how to wind Generator field coils, Stators and such you people are presently using as a guide.

HELLO !, PART G CONTROLS THE CURRANT PEOPLE.

wind your primaries with thick wire or even thick foil to get the biggest bang for your buck. forget what you think you know and follow my advice if not Figuera's, from his own mouth.

the secondaries as he so stated will be according to presently known practices and should be followed to the T.

this very advice is what i have been harping about since the start, only to fall on deaf and blind heads.

wind them to be Electromagnets period.

now people lets wind some primaries

MM
                        MM,

It is very hard for people to understand (or even accept) your proposal of relationship between Primaries and Part G...as having almost No Resistance at all...still "driving" high currents and voltages...

Why do I think so?

Simple...for over 100 years every design has been applying Resistance, as the only means to control currents flow...or voltage..

And I mean any circuit you get randomly...would always have a BUNCH of resistors...

For Electronics as well as Electricity...Resistance have been like the "Brakes" to drive currents in any given circuit.

I will just compare to a Super High Performance Vehicle...equipped with a 1000 HP Engine...acceleration from 0 to 60 in "Nano" seconds...but then...the Designers would tell You such vehicle comes without ANY Brakes System...

Then You would be assigned to test it at super high speeds in a runway full of CURVES...no brakes...your only "choice" would be to use the vehicle manual transmission gear "reduction" to bring it down in speed but never...coming to a full stop.

Now honestly...unless you see someone driving that vehicle...confidently from start to end...and very satisfactory results...would you just seat and go?

Honestly, I believe only "Dare Devil Drivers" would test this brand new "Vehicle"...unless they see anyone of Us doing it.

I know very well you are a Dare Devil Driver...and so am I...as many others here...so, let's get to work and make it happen friend.

Btw, I should be getting my Toroid part #120 this week...and I was surprised when they told me at their place they were Epoxying it the second day I called to find out status...

I am dreaming when I could be able to seat in that Vehicle and accelerate it at super luminal speeds...

And You are completely RIGHT...ALL Primaries MUST BE around same type of Wind as Part G have...and Magnetic Field would be just Awesome!!

And like You wrote previously...NOTHING could be in between Part G and Primaries...Highways must be Clear, and VERY WIDE to allow High Speed driving without brakes...

I would be using all wires connecting (not just the primaries coils wire) back and forth from Primaries to Part G...Also of a High Gauge. This way it would be a super Highway which loops constantly and where brakes are a thing from the past...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-03-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Brakes

The primaries are the 1000 hp motor and part G is the brakes or rather the transmission.

the amount of winding's on part G (Inductance) controls all currant through the primaries not resistance. any resistance in the two create losses so Figuera used thick wire in both to avoide this problem.
                          this is not fairytale, THIS IS FACT !

a power supply is always larger then the sum of all lower parts added up plus headroom. wind accordingly. especially if primaries are paralleled, thicker connecting wire would be advisable.

please don't scare people, NO DAREDEVIL NEEDED, only sound reasoning and good judgement.

you people have to remember this device was built by a REAL PHYSISIST before the BS FROM EINSTEIN took hold and before J. P. MORGAN shut everything down or rather covered it all up. present day DOGMA SCIENCE says this device can't work but apparently FIGUERA and our UNIVERSE DID NOT GET THAT MEMO.

sad to hear you having to wait on a stock item, Bridgeport is slipping on it's foundation. even raised their prices.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 11-03-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Iron Core G...

sad to hear you having to wait on a stock item, Bridgeport is slipping on it's foundation. even raised their prices.

MM
                            MM,

Not really that bad...just got Toroid today...

Price was 32.97 plus 12.90 FEDEX Ground...and I ordered Monday Oct 31 st...realizing it came from CT to FL...

Part#120 1867 VA ...Rough finishing...but is ok...epoxy resin was sprayed...and the weld spots were not well grinded/sanded down...well guess am too picky...lol...is just a piece of laminated iron.

Oh!...and Photobrocken is on maintenance again...what a piece of crap!

So...ready to Rock and Roll next week...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-04-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Wow !

I see the bad marks, they are suppose to be epoxy fluidized not sprayed that is why the small crop outs on side of mine. as long as your happy. but i would shoot an email voicing quality concerns.

Woo who ! wind time.

Please follow guide lines as i know you are twitching like a kid in a candy store to build the most awesome device ever, happy twitching. ha, ha, ha.

can you believe the statement was made that Buforn neither uses any internal energy recycling device. Wow ! talk about brain dead, i guess that power is brought into the system from the power fairies. ha, ha, ha !
                              i must of laughed for 30 min. total incomprehention at it's finest.

TRUST ME FOLKS when i say the power is recycled from part G to the primaries and back every half turn, it does exactly that. THIS IS THE KEY to self sustainment otherwise it is no better than a transformer being fed power continuously.

update;
                              the power is not really back and forth between the primaries and part G. the primaries feed part G every half turn and part G stores it in a magnetic field. when the system needs power it takes it from the magnetic field and circulates it around to the primaries then starts the sequence all over again. sorry for the confusion.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 11-14-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

N&gt;&lt;N

Netica;

Your results are exactly as what i observed in my tests. when testing N/S i found that the currants were opposing each other getting darn near zero output.
                                when testing N/N the output was substantially higher even with non ideal switching.

thus i concluded that N/S CAN NOT be used in the Figuera device from opposing currants and N/N was the only way to go as opposing fields do not interact with each other but the additive E field does.
                                you know as well as the rest of the builders on this thread that the figuera device is N/N DC driven as well as inductor driven part G.

below is just part of my research into N/N setup. i will not bring it up again as this is just a waste of time.

if builders on other threads chose to waste their time for years to come i will be laughing all the while. i so find it amazing as all the N/S ers line up like ducks waddling down the road quacking up a storm with no clue what so ever.

please study first pic taken from a Physics website. observe the induced in N/N set up, both induced in same direction supporting each other (double strength E field)
                                now look below that to N/S set up, both induced are OPPOSING as in OPPOSING CURRANTS. now any reasonable intelligent person would realize that N/S WILL NOT WORK in the Figuera device. denying this proof not ony defies reality, defies physics but prove your living in a fantasy.

personally attacking someone because i know more about this device then all put together is down right disgraceful, disgusting but down right pathetic. then going line by line to attempt to belittle and discredit me is border line phychotic behavior.

WE, the builders on this very thread, will change the world.

MM
                                Last edited by marathonman; 11-12-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X