Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,
    As far as I see it through my tests part G did work to do the job that was invisioned quite well. Although not the way MM first sugested (in the wiring) as I reported quite awhile ago.
    This really did give a new insight to the way this machine could operate so was good to persue.
    However I was unable to get efficiencies needed, I am sure there is still more about the machine that is not known in its overall makeup.
    I have not played around with it for quite some time now but still have ideas for more tests.
    I think it will take quite a bit of work to understand this machine in full.

I was really gettin upset that MM never seemed to have a machine built and didn't appear to be testing anything and relaying any results. This is a big problem when you are supposed to be heading a build.
    I also told him my feelings about this infamous Doug, and that How is he any different from anyone in the past suppressing information? if he understands this machine and doesn't relay the information some way. And thats a big IF he understands it. Proof is Proof there is nothing else with these machines and Doug type of tales.

Overall my testing to date the best efficiencies I found was pulsing the primaries (one on, the other off and so on) with norths facing each other.
    I moved the secondary around and got really efficient results but no overunity. I did this just to try it out but don't consider it the true make up of the way this machine should operate.

The north to north primary set up works well in producing results in the secondarys.
    The G core needs more work and understanding with what can be done.
    The overall wiring may need more understanding aswell.
    Anyway this is what I have found up to now.
    Last edited by Netica; 07-29-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• posts complaint about being blocked

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Aaron,

Could there be He had issues on His Back-end?, it can happen, I mean, it has happened to me as well, where I make a post and it simply will not publish it, nor can it be previewed, Now, most of Us have the Pop Up Block plugins and -I know- they do interfere a lot with sites software response commands-requests...

Well, besides the "probable cause" I cited above, obviously you have sufficient reasons to ban him off this Forum.

I've tried to warn him before about his mouth...but he never listened.

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
      It's possible about problems on his end.

However, when he actually makes a post telling everyone he is "blocked after one post" - doesn't match up because if he was blocked, he couldn't post with a complaint about being blocked.

Even as moderator, I've posted things that didn't come up right - that was more with copy/paste where there is some glitch so I'm not immune to problems.

As you mention about what he has said in the past, I gave him way too many chances. Early on here, he was slandering me and I only left him in and didn't ban him because other were interested in what he had to say and I wanted everyone to have the opportunity to learn from him whatever he was sharing. He was very overt in the past about his slander against me and I still let him stay. But recently, when he started to go into other threads to harass people, including me, he crossed the line one to many times.
      Last edited by Aaron; 07-29-2017, 06:44 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        He was very overt in the past about his slander against me and I still let him stay. But recently, when he started to go into other threads to harass people, including me, he crossed the line one to many times.
        In the beginning I tore him a new one and then when nothing was done
        right away I left it alone knowing he would hang himself to many times.
        Sickening man

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
          Hello all,
          As far as I see it through my tests part G did work to do the job that was invisioned quite well. Although not the way MM first sugested (in the wiring) as I reported quite awhile ago.
          This really did give a new insight to the way this machine could operate so was good to persue.
          However I was unable to get efficiencies needed, I am sure there is still more about the machine that is not known in its overall makeup.
          I have not played around with it for quite some time now but still have ideas for more tests.
          I think it will take quite a bit of work to understand this machine in full.

I was really gettin upset that MM never seemed to have a machine built and didn't appear to be testing anything and relaying any results. This is a big problem when you are supposed to be heading a build.
          I also told him my feelings about this infamous Doug, and that How is he any different from anyone in the past suppressing information? if he understands this machine and doesn't relay the information some way. And thats a big IF he understands it. Proof is Proof there is nothing else with these machines and Doug type of tales.

Overall my testing to date the best efficiencies I found was pulsing the primaries (one on, the other off and so on) with norths facing each other.
          I moved the secondary around and got really efficient results but no overunity. I did this just to try it out but don't consider it the true make up of the way this machine should operate.

The north to north primary set up works well in producing results in the secondarys.
          The G core needs more work and understanding with what can be done.
          The overall wiring may need more understanding aswell.
          Anyway this is what I have found up to now.
          Hello Netica,

It was great when I saw your set up, plus the real way that Part G works...(OPEN, NOT CLOSED Windings)

I see Part G basically and simply as an "ELECTRICAL ATTENUATION" to the fluctuating Fields Switching Feed, making the rise and fall signal a bit smoother...that's all...Which was represented in the patent -as an Example- with resistors

Of course, Part G won't work with such heavy gauge plus such few turns...this way won't do ABSOLUTELY nothing but a mere "sophisticated" conductor, EVEN being OPEN. (I got tired of telling this fact to MM, SO many times!!...but he always got on the defensive side)

You are right, every Machine should be developed by EACH PART which is composed of...and not just dedicating that much "devotion" (which MM made as a "Cult") just to one single part.

I have developed a different concept about the way primaries and secondaries are disposed...including their cores.

I have developed a different driver method (mechanical rotary switch) Commutation System.

And so far, I am not including Part G on my setup...

N-N works good as Facing and sandwiched Coils-Cores...as Figuera patent shows...but we will NEVER get OU that way.

Will love to have you there when I start disclosing it!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-31-2017, 03:16 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Netica,

It was great when I saw your set up, plus the real way that Part G works...(OPEN, NOT CLOSED Windings)

I see Part G basically and simply as an "ELECTRICAL ATTENUATION" to the fluctuating Fields Switching Feed, making the rise and fall signal a bit smoother...that's all...Which was represented in the patent -as an Example- with resistors

Of course, Part G won't work with such heavy gauge plus such few turns...this way won't do ABSOLUTELY nothing but a mere "sophisticated" conductor, EVEN being OPEN. (I got tired of telling this fact to MM, SO many times!!...but he always got on the defensive side)

You are right, every Machine should be developed by EACH PART which is composed of...and not just dedicating that much "devotion" (which MM made as a "Cult") just to one single part.

I have developed a different concept about the way primaries and secondaries are disposed...including their cores.

I have developed a different driver method (mechanical rotary switch) Commutation System.

And so far, I am not including Part G on my setup...

N-N works good as Facing and sandwiched Coils-Cores...as Figuera patent shows...but we will NEVER get OU that way.

Will love to have you there when I start disclosing it!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Hello Ufo,

I also found alot better results with the way I placed primaries and secondaries.
            I got very much better results from alternate pulsing. Very high efficiencies incorporating both methods.

Would look forward to, and be interested in any advancements you have found.

Comment

• Small Progress.

Hello All, have been extremely busy lately, only been working on this part time.

Some pics of my latest commutator, version 4 .

I couldn,t achieve proper contact between brush and comm face with a flat face comm, especially at high speed, centrifugal force always glued the brush to the holder.

I decided to use this force to advantage and build from scratch an internal commutator. Also with 96 bars i can connect every second winding of 2mm toroid winding, for smooth transition of wave.

Next is to build spindle for brush holder etc.

Regards Cornboy,

Comment

• Comment

• ?

What happened??
                  I slipped and fell on my shop floor, breaking my hip. Am mending slowly..
                  What happened to Marathon Man???
                  I need him back.
                  has anyone make this work:

Shadow 119g

Comment

• MM

Ouch! I hope you're doing better. MM got himself booted. Banned. I figure he got frustrated because he had no clue what he was doing with Figuera and was being proven wrong at every turn, so he attacks and insults Aaron to get himself banned.

bi

Comment

• Thanks

He had ties with Doug1, who made the device work.
                      However he did have a little attitude.

Oh well?????

Comment

• Yeah, right

He never made the device work. It was all just a scam to try to get others to do the work. Just like the other MM, madmack, and his magnet motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow119g View Post
                          Doug1, who made the device work.
                          Hello Shadow

Can you help me (us) to find information, links about that: Doug1 made the device work. ?? But Work doesn't mean overunity of course.

Regards / Arne

Comment

• Did Doug really made it?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            He never made the device work. It was all just a scam to try to get others to do the work. Just like the other MM, madmack, and his magnet motor.
                            I am sorry Bistander...but have to disagree on Doug1 not having a working unit.

I believe he did, a very "tough" one, but I believe it did work.

A long while back, MM sent me a bunch of scripts from conversations he had with Doug, (and asked me to keep it private) a long debate of like 18 Word files, which contains many comments about the way he built the whole thing from scratch parts, an old junked alternator core, flattened internally to make part g, that's a lot of huge steel grinding work!!, plus reusing starter motor windings...also tons of work.

There are lots of useful comments there, as well as "inconclusive answers" from Doug to MM (I would call them "open") where he left it entirely to MM judgement call.

IMO, there were a lack of interpretation from MM related to Doug's explanations (and the other way around)...then Doug used "examples" trying to "illuminate" MM's mind...which I believe never took place.

One of the things I like about part g capabilities, is to use reluctance as a way to control currents back and forth supplied to the inducers, plus the fact that by being a closed core, it could use over and over the same field back and forth with minimal Input required once it was running and loaded.

If we look at a typical Generator, a bit beyond normal and already explained (classic) method of operation...we observe the outer core (outer frame) where generating fields are set...is closed, while the open exciter dc field rotates within it...now let's picture what happens in that combination of open-closed core(s) "magnetically"...then we all will realize the same exciter field is also spinning within that closed core, which means we do not need to "restart" a new field every time it cycles, nor it would be "lost in space" like in an open core...so to a point, the rotating exciter, once closed core is fully magnetized, all it does is to keep the rotation sense going, but no further input is required unless we alter (change) the load characteristics, but then we will be changing the steady-stable operation of the generator we were observing, and would be understood that exciter field would also have to either increase its field strength or decrease it, depending on new load demand.

Edit: I always like to "grant" the "benefit of a doubt" for the sake of enlightenment...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-29-2017, 03:30 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

If we look at a typical Generator, a bit beyond normal and already explained (classic) method of operation...we observe the outer core (outer frame) where generating fields are set...is closed, while the open exciter dc field rotates within it...now let's picture what happens in that combination of open-closed core(s) "magnetically"...then we all will realize the same exciter field is also spinning within that closed core, which means we do not need to "restart" a new field every time it cycles, nor it would be "lost in space" like in an open core...so to a point, the rotating exciter, once closed core is fully magnetized, all it does is to keep the rotation sense going, but no further input is required unless we alter (change) the load characteristics, but then we will be changing the steady-stable operation of the generator we were observing, and would be understood that exciter field would also have to either increase its field strength or decrease it, depending on new load demand.

Ufopolitics
                              Furthermore I will keep adding to my above quote...

What is the difference between an EI Transformer Core and a Generator (Single Phase) cores assembly, like I have cited above?

One main thing we are gonna notice is that the Generator Exciter (Primary on Transformer) rotates a DC Field within the closed outer core...creating that AC Sinewave over space (rotation) and Time (frequency)...while the transformer can only use an AC Input (already "processed" Signal over space-time) sent to Primary.

Fact is that both, keep using and reusing the same Inducing Field on a closed core.

The Geometries differences are given (dictated) by the rotation fact of one, versus the static properties of the second one...Which obviously generates different methods of Mathematical Calculations Formulas...but the main principle remains as exactly the same deal.

Anyways, my way to "resume" into a common picture for the sake of better understanding.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-29-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Doug1

To seaad

I am sure Doug1 had a working device.
                                Like UFO I to got the data from Marathon Man. I think Doug1 is way ahead of the rest of us.
                                However, I haven't solved the problem either.
                                I wish Marathon Man and Doug1 would come back to this forum with more information!
                                We need all the brains we can get!!

Good luck to all,
                                Shadow

Comment

Working...
                                X