Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grey wolf, i use imgsafe.com, it's free, and very quick to upload your photos to. Then you just right click on your uploaded photo, click on copy image location, and paste it in your forum post by clicking on the yellow box with the mountains in it.

Hope this helps. Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
      Hello to all,

Although I am new to the forum I have been building and testing for more than 4 years. I have a completed device that I will share as well as some completely different interpritations of the patent drawing.
      First of all, I believe the patent is a complete illustration of the device. The resistor'R' in the drawing IS NOT a separate resistor but represents the total resistance of either the 'N' or'S' set of seven coils. If the N couls are numbered from left to right, the N1 coil would get full voltage if the commutator is on the #1 position.
      All seven of the coils are connected in series and the #2 wire connects between N1 and N2. The #3 wire connects between N2 and N3. This continues in this manner until you connect #7 between N6 and N7. There is a jumper wire ( which in the drawing shows to be just a half of a resistor leg) connecting to #8. #8 and #9 are connected together and are joined to S1 above the N7 coil. Coils S1 to S7 are numbered from right to left or reverse of N coils.
      There are NO BRIDGE CONNECTOR BETWEEN THE 'N' COILS AND THE 'S' COILS. Only #1 and #16 and #8 and #9. There IS A JUMPER between #7 and #8 and a jumper between #15 and #16.
      All the 'S' coils are also connected in series and are connected in similar fashion as was the N coil series.
      This should be enough to get your thinking caps on a start a good discussion. As in told UFOPolitics in a privite dialog to him, "Sometimes we get so close to the forest that we can't see the trees"

Thanks ,

Grey Wolf
      Hello Grey Wolf,

I believe you have posted on the wrong Thread friend...this thread is kind of a "Religious Cult" to Part G development disclosed by Marathon Man...Just kidding about "Cult" MM...

Grey Wolf approached on my You Tube Chanel with his ideas which I considered pretty interesting...as I am working on something very similar as well.

We exchanged a lot of conversation on emails...as also his work on pictures of the real deal:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Which proved to me he is a real builder (not just a brain "inflated" with airy pressurized ideas, which never get to become real (sometimes air globe blows out......we do not need anymore of those "specimens"...we have enough by now guys!!!)..and so I welcomed him on this whole Forum Platform.

Figuera Device , still, have NOT been proven out in the OPEN to FUNCTION as predicted by Clemente Figuera back in 1908 Patent...or to be a Self Sustained Machine and produce Industrial Currents, with a REAL BUILD which shows it works in SUCH SAID WAY BY ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!...and that includes Part G...where all we have so far are words of possible builds which have never materialized by either photos nor videos for any possible reason that has been said...the point is radical, we ain't got nothing yet that for sure it will definitively work fine and dandy AS the proposed ways, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Therefore, I strongly believe and then SUGGEST we should be VERY OPEN to new and fresh ideas which may not be perfect, but they could be improved, and so become a solid proof of a working device

I myself for many personal reasons do not like "Cults" nor Dictatorships OF ABSOLUTELY ANY KIND at all which force to go ONLY ONE WAY, WHICHEVER BE...much less in SCIENCE, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT!!

However, if it can not be explained here...for me to OPEN A NEW THREAD is a matter of MILLISECONDS...(Yeap, that fast!!)

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-20-2017, 03:38 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post

Another area of my uncertainty is how the 'Y' coils are wound.

Grey Wolf

Hello Grey Wolf,

The Y Coils are wound EXACTLY same direction as your two primaries.

So, if you are starting each primary CW at front where it would be facing Y, to feed positive there, at start to get a North Front Pole...then running windings back and forth...so be the part Y same exact way.

Once you wind it...you could reverse Y coil then see it will still have output, but not as much as when all in CW or same direction.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-20-2017, 03:41 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thread

By all means knock your self out. the tech he is working on was a failure then so what do you think has changed, the geometry is still the same but by some miracle it does then more power to ya.

we are in the ballpark just need to tweek a few things in my book but then i am looking at it in a different view i guess.
          as for the "not just a brain "inflated" with airy pressurized ideas" well that is really funny since a device has been built and runs with the pressurized ideas you so boldly are scoffing at. your failure to build part G will not deter me in my pursuit what so ever and it will not include that old idea or geometry. i mean this in a good way and hope you find what ever you are looking for.
          you have most of the info i have so by you reverting back to old geometry that doesn't work, well, that is entirely on you.
          again, good luck.

Regards

MM
          Last edited by marathonman; 02-20-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            By all means knock your self out.
            MM,

I don't have to "knock myself out" of anywhere...just because "I AM EVERYWHERE"...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            the tech he is working on was a failure then so what do you think has changed, the geometry is still the same but by some miracle it does then more power to ya.
            Why a failure?...just because it don't have a "Part G Toroid"?

MM that is called DOGMA...To believe it is the ONLY WAY Figuera will work.

We can't drive in one way direction at all times, basically when we are just discovering and inventing here.

Part G is fine, but so far all I have seeing it does, is to "amplify" the Commutator and Brush work. and still out of sync.

I can build a Figuera Device without Part G anytime, by just tapping directly the Primaries N and S

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            we are in the ballpark just need to tweek a few things in my book but then i am looking at it in a different view i guess.
            as for the "not just a brain "inflated" with airy pressurized ideas" well that is really funny since a device has been built and runs with the pressurized ideas you so boldly are scoffing at. your failure to build part G will not deter me in my pursuit what so ever and it will not include that old idea or geometry. i mean this in a good way and hope you find what ever you are looking for.
            you have most of the info i have so by you reverting back to old geometry that doesn't work, well, that is entirely on you.
            again, good luck.

Regards

MM
            Good luck to you too MM...and regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Not said

I never mentioned part G with his build now did i, all i stated was about the geometry of his cores which failed many people that pursued it also i never said anything about different configs not working now did i except that one so please stop adding additional crap into the conversation like the other thread members did quite frequently.
              i think your a little above that UFOP.

Quote;
              "I can build a Figuera Device without Part G anytime, by just tapping directly the Primaries N and S"

Yah ! can't wait to see that happen.

Have fun and happy building.

MM

Comment

• A shot of machining G distributor, because bars are clamped so tight with bolts on the outside, i could lathe it without epoxy first, BONUS.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Some issue maybe overlooked at...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post

A shot of machining G distributor, because bars are clamped so tight with bolts on the outside, i could lathe it without epoxy first, BONUS.

Regards Cornboy.
                  Looking beautiful there Cornboy!!

It is looking really nice, coming along great!

Now I have been thinking on this method to sweep directly on Part G windings...and it seems we have overlooked at a new issue by doing it this way...

The Brush-Commutator runs always in one direction, however, due to the jumpers configuration, brush never sweeps the two output terminals to N-S Primaries one after the other in a sequential and adjacent way...but goes back through the resistive path (no matter resistance or inductance) until it gets to the other output opposed at 180º...

In the case of the toroid windings brushed directly...we do not have that advantage but the brush will jump -at certain point- from output N to Output S without any resistive path between....or from High to High. Therefore, it will not take place like brush sweeping the commutator, back and forth...

And honestly, right now, I have really no idea how this problem could be solved...but it must be, otherwise Brush loosing contact with an output -without return through current resistive path- will definitively collapse that Primary Field to restart the following one.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-21-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Ufo,

OK, rewired the connections as requested. No way to get 3V 3A input so I did the test at 3A.

Input: 6.3V, 3A

Output: 11.45V, 0.51A DC rectified

18.9 watts in, 5.84 watts out

Regards,
                    Cadman

Comment

• Hi UFO, i don't quite understand what you mean, but testing will tell.

Best Regards Cornboy,

Comment

• Testing

Cornboy;

Setting the output at 180 from each other and testing will reveal everything. your set up will not jump from high to high as this is impossible so don't worry just test.

located a surface grinder for future, come to find out the business that cut my cores for free twice has one. woo who !

Looks very good.

MM

Comment

• Open or Closed Loop?

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hi UFO, i don't quite understand what you mean, but testing will tell.

Best Regards Cornboy,

Hello Cornboy,

Yes, testing will tell, definitively.

Are you having a closed loop on all turns?

Or are you just using some dummy contacts (not connected to anything) just for brush to drive on smoothly but there is an open gap on some part of the turns?

If there is an open gap, whatever angle outputs be, there would be a point where brush will hit a blank (no contact point) unless you have all turns looped- closed.

At same token, I have been thinking what MM was saying before about having a full closed loop winding...which did not worked out...but maybe, just maybe it did not work for Netica or for me, because we were not wiping brush directly on windings...and like I wrote before...commutator goes faster than Part G loops...

It would really be a blessing if it would work with a closed winding...which I always thought it would...and it should, based on my previous repulsive field development...

Anyways, glad you are up to here now...being able to show us all, if it does or not...

Cheers Cornboy...we will get there one way or the other

Regards and many thanks for all your hard work Friend!!

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-22-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi Ufo, The toroid is wound with one continuous clockwise winding, every loop is connected to the next.

My first test will be with 2 loops bridged together at 180 degrees apart, just to give two definite outputs for N & S, but with my setup, if need be i can bridge any loop i want.

Also i can split the winding and make a brush wide enough to cover the split, so it makes before breaks,MAYBE, but I don't feel this will be necessary.

Like you state Friend, only testing will provide the information.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Finished machining my Commutator, ahhh, Part G, ahhh, Garden ornament.

Only had to remove around 15 thou to clean up, which i was pleased with.

Man what a nerve racking job machining soft copper like this, just a couple of thou per cut was all i was game to take. Hope it handles the carbon brush well, as normal commutators are much harder i'm sure.

Just need to modify my brush holder now.

Sorry for the slow progress Guys, am busy with lots of work at the moment.

Regards Cornboy,

Comment

• Part G

Indeed lots of work going from a vertical brush to a horizontal brush and in a tight space but we have faith in you as your building skills are up for the challenge.
                                variacs use regular magnet wire so i see no reason that it will not be ok aside from the fact you said you have a light weight brush for the job. also Doug used it in the same fashion and worked very well.

Quote;
                                "Also i can split the winding and make a brush wide enough to cover the split, so it makes before breaks"

Yes Excellent , and it should be so as the distribution of the kickback is crucial as it will be evenly distributed in both ways throughout the core.and that is what i planned all along to have the brush wide enough to cover two winding's at a time having two carry the weight instead of one for less wear also.

I'm sure you can have the grove across the bottom of the aluminum plug just the same as the one you have now.

Your progress is still faster then mine as i am waiting on income tax to get here and to start a house remodel. i think humanity will be ok until the device is running besides the fact that it is MONSANTO we have to worry about not our neighbors. The dealer of death

MM
                                Last edited by marathonman; 02-23-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X