Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello to All,

Below is the latest Marathonman video, related about expanding on Figuera's idea of facing fields of the same type (Two Norths or Two Souths).

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hikf7z7_HU&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Even though I do not agree with him related to Spin directions between a North-South, which he compares to N-N on video...I do agree that when a North is retracting, it will spin opposite to the conventional North fully energized in front of it, so, yes, they do complement each others with the back-forth motion.

I hope this video helps many here building the device.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Another "TOLD YOU SO VIDEO" with no successful-working device
    to show for. N-S, S-N and this spinning field direction and that
    way, plus the other and nothing to show for, just say

"SEE ME I'M FRICKIN RIGHT"
    Sign MarmaladeMan

Best regards
    Last edited by BroMikey; 09-15-2018, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    Dwane

It's actually quite simple really. It's not complicated to guess.
    Think a little about his first patent when he eliminated core movement.
    Nobody today is using this arrangement ? Why?
    If you answer the question above you will find what Figuera hid...

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Out of sight, out of mind

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    I think we still do not know what Figuera hid. In that period of time there was plenty inventors creating complex AC generators. Ferranti, Doliwo-Dobrowolski, Moses, Zipernovsky the list is long...
    I don't believe nobody found an idea to test if the simple rotating drum with coil of wire between electromagnets would create the same output power with reduced input drag.
    Hi Boguslaw,
    I agree whole heartedly with you. My point about the Figuera's patents is what he has avoided telling us for his concoction to work as it did for him. If he has told us, then its a matter of manipulating the evidence until it makes some sense and gives it up! His concoction is then in reality an expression of another configuration! As for the "G", its importance is structural only, that is, a form of early PWM. A simulator required for the device to work.

I am still mindful of Tesla'c comment of the favourable atmospheric conditions on the canary islands. The "G" then would have to be providing a make and break pulse?

Simple deception?

Regards

Dwane

Edit: the thing is, this device could be so simple, that it is being unduly overstated. We are giving Figuera too much credit, when the credit should be for stating something that might be in plain sight!
    Last edited by Dwane; 09-14-2018, 12:28 PM. Reason: Clarity

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    I think we still do not know what Figuera hid. In that period of time there was plenty inventors creating complex AC generators. Ferranti, Doliwo-Dobrowolski, Moses, Zipernovsky the list is long...
    I don't believe nobody found an idea to test if the simple rotating drum with coil of wire between electromagnets would create the same output power with reduced input drag.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Originally posted by peterholweg View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering, has anyone of you guys got this working ???

Hi peterholweg,
    If they have it has been kept a secret. Also, IMHO, we don't understand the implication real or imagined of Figuera's intentions when writing the Patents. Also, as good as the translations are, again, IMHO, local and period inferential or colloquial language may be not allowing the true intent of the device to be understood.

Joining the party, is one way of having a good time, and maybe having a refreshing journey!

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• peterholweg
    replied
    Hi guys, just wondering, has anyone of you guys got this working ???

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    MM latest video (Theory)

Hello to All,

Below is the latest Marathonman video, related about expanding on Figuera's idea of facing fields of the same type (Two Norths or Two Souths).

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hikf7z7_HU&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Even though I do not agree with him related to Spin directions between a North-South, which he compares to N-N on video...I do agree that when a North is retracting, it will spin opposite to the conventional North fully energized in front of it, so, yes, they do complement each others with the back-forth motion.

I hope this video helps many here building the device.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    It's possible about problems on his end.

However, when he actually makes a post telling everyone he is "blocked after one post" - doesn't match up because if he was blocked, he couldn't post with a complaint about being blocked.

Even as moderator, I've posted things that didn't come up right - that was more with copy/paste where there is some glitch so I'm not immune to problems.

As you mention about what he has said in the past, I gave him way too many chances. Early on here, he was slandering me and I only left him in and didn't ban him because other were interested in what he had to say and I wanted everyone to have the opportunity to learn from him whatever he was sharing. He was very overt in the past about his slander against me and I still let him stay. But recently, when he started to go into other threads to harass people, including me, he crossed the line one to many times.
    There is a possibility that an external block is operating, although it is likely marathonman was operating through a VPN, this may have been discovered!. Maybe by someone who does not want the information regarding a successful outcome to go viral. If this devise works, and I suspect that marathonman has a pretty good understanding of the physics involved, then the gambit of banning marathonman has been an added bonus for the likely source of the blocking.

Reading the thread, marathonman shows remarkable insight into the operation of the Figueres device. Therefore banning is quite a draconian move. It is no wonder that we can get a jaundiced view of forum activity.

Just my two pennyworth.

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane; 12-29-2017, 06:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow119g
    replied
    Doug1

To seaad

I am sure Doug1 had a working device.
    Like UFO I to got the data from Marathon Man. I think Doug1 is way ahead of the rest of us.
    However, I haven't solved the problem either.
    I wish Marathon Man and Doug1 would come back to this forum with more information!
    We need all the brains we can get!!

Good luck to all,
    Shadow

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

If we look at a typical Generator, a bit beyond normal and already explained (classic) method of operation...we observe the outer core (outer frame) where generating fields are set...is closed, while the open exciter dc field rotates within it...now let's picture what happens in that combination of open-closed core(s) "magnetically"...then we all will realize the same exciter field is also spinning within that closed core, which means we do not need to "restart" a new field every time it cycles, nor it would be "lost in space" like in an open core...so to a point, the rotating exciter, once closed core is fully magnetized, all it does is to keep the rotation sense going, but no further input is required unless we alter (change) the load characteristics, but then we will be changing the steady-stable operation of the generator we were observing, and would be understood that exciter field would also have to either increase its field strength or decrease it, depending on new load demand.

Ufopolitics
    Furthermore I will keep adding to my above quote...

What is the difference between an EI Transformer Core and a Generator (Single Phase) cores assembly, like I have cited above?

One main thing we are gonna notice is that the Generator Exciter (Primary on Transformer) rotates a DC Field within the closed outer core...creating that AC Sinewave over space (rotation) and Time (frequency)...while the transformer can only use an AC Input (already "processed" Signal over space-time) sent to Primary.

Fact is that both, keep using and reusing the same Inducing Field on a closed core.

The Geometries differences are given (dictated) by the rotation fact of one, versus the static properties of the second one...Which obviously generates different methods of Mathematical Calculations Formulas...but the main principle remains as exactly the same deal.

Anyways, my way to "resume" into a common picture for the sake of better understanding.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-29-2017, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Did Doug really made it?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    He never made the device work. It was all just a scam to try to get others to do the work. Just like the other MM, madmack, and his magnet motor.
    I am sorry Bistander...but have to disagree on Doug1 not having a working unit.

I believe he did, a very "tough" one, but I believe it did work.

A long while back, MM sent me a bunch of scripts from conversations he had with Doug, (and asked me to keep it private) a long debate of like 18 Word files, which contains many comments about the way he built the whole thing from scratch parts, an old junked alternator core, flattened internally to make part g, that's a lot of huge steel grinding work!!, plus reusing starter motor windings...also tons of work.

There are lots of useful comments there, as well as "inconclusive answers" from Doug to MM (I would call them "open") where he left it entirely to MM judgement call.

IMO, there were a lack of interpretation from MM related to Doug's explanations (and the other way around)...then Doug used "examples" trying to "illuminate" MM's mind...which I believe never took place.

One of the things I like about part g capabilities, is to use reluctance as a way to control currents back and forth supplied to the inducers, plus the fact that by being a closed core, it could use over and over the same field back and forth with minimal Input required once it was running and loaded.

If we look at a typical Generator, a bit beyond normal and already explained (classic) method of operation...we observe the outer core (outer frame) where generating fields are set...is closed, while the open exciter dc field rotates within it...now let's picture what happens in that combination of open-closed core(s) "magnetically"...then we all will realize the same exciter field is also spinning within that closed core, which means we do not need to "restart" a new field every time it cycles, nor it would be "lost in space" like in an open core...so to a point, the rotating exciter, once closed core is fully magnetized, all it does is to keep the rotation sense going, but no further input is required unless we alter (change) the load characteristics, but then we will be changing the steady-stable operation of the generator we were observing, and would be understood that exciter field would also have to either increase its field strength or decrease it, depending on new load demand.

Edit: I always like to "grant" the "benefit of a doubt" for the sake of enlightenment...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-29-2017, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• seaad
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow119g View Post
    Doug1, who made the device work.
    Hello Shadow

Can you help me (us) to find information, links about that: Doug1 made the device work. ?? But Work doesn't mean overunity of course.

Regards / Arne

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Yeah, right

He never made the device work. It was all just a scam to try to get others to do the work. Just like the other MM, madmack, and his magnet motor.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow119g
    replied
    Thanks

He had ties with Doug1, who made the device work.
    However he did have a little attitude.

Oh well?????

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    MM

Ouch! I hope you're doing better. MM got himself booted. Banned. I figure he got frustrated because he had no clue what he was doing with Figuera and was being proven wrong at every turn, so he attacks and insults Aaron to get himself banned.

bi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X