Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuguera Monster

Yes, Yes, a Figuera monster.

i have this whole weekend to my build so i am hoping to get all cores and electronic board done.
    i have been busy working on two contracts, one in San Antonio and the other here. well the one out of town went null but i got the one here in Houston and i start Tuesday of next week....Woo who ! the property management company has a massive amount of work remodeling homes interior and exterior and i will be an independent contractor. i also do fence and deck restoration so the combo will land a rather large sum of money in my pocket. plus permanent steady income.

all i can think about is finishing this build. very exciting times.

does anyone have a clue as to what happened to Netica. haven't heard from him in a while.

i love this device, to much i think.
    Last edited by marathonman; 12-03-2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Good News Mm, gotta love that steady income.

I struggle sometimes, boom or bust income with an organic farm, but love it.

It would be great to hear from Netica.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Bobbins

Making new Bobbins, secondaries were slightly to small.
        ugly rainy day but having fun with bobbins.
        first step cut length/width then superglue. cut out ends.
        second, coat all with resin let dry overnight.
        third, sand all smooth, attach ends recoat let dry
        fourth, complete recoat let dry, sand interior edges.
        cut slots for wire then wind.

pic is two primaries, two secondaries.

sooooo easy.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 12-03-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Good News Mm, gotta love that steady income.

I struggle sometimes, boom or bust income with an organic farm, but love it.

It would be great to hear from Netica.

Regards Cornboy.

Hi Cornboy,

Have not had much of a chance to do much as so busy with day to day life things. Have mainly been playing around with g core set ups and wave forms.

Have done some tests with coils and been able to get some good sine wave outputs.

I have found also that when the secondary induced is put under load that there is no more power draw on the primaries, in fact the load falls of a little, which is a good sign. However this may be missleading at this point as primaries use alot more power that can be output from the secondaries.

I am thinking that if the g core is actually as mm has shown and as I am testing and I think highly likely given technology at the time, then the patent is truly made up purposly to mislead while at the same time showing how its done. As they could of easily shown a more precise representation. So the rest of it may still not be as easy as the patents looks.
          It has obviously been drawn to such a simplistic form as to hide and misslead to be able to bring it to its ultimate functionality.

Also UFO I am not in Europe, but in Melbourne Australia.

netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
            Hi Cornboy,

Have not had much of a chance to do much as so busy with day to day life things. Have mainly been playing around with g core set ups and wave forms.

Have done some tests with coils and been able to get some good sine wave outputs.

I have found also that when the secondary induced is put under load that there is no more power draw on the primaries, in fact the load falls of a little, which is a good sign. However this may be misleading at this point as primaries use a lot more power that can be output from the secondaries.

I am thinking that if the g core is actually as mm has shown and as I am testing and I think highly likely given technology at the time, then the patent is truly made up purposely to mislead while at the same time showing how its done. As they could of easily shown a more precise representation. So the rest of it may still not be as easy as the patents looks.
            It has obviously been drawn to such a simplistic form as to hide and mislead to be able to bring it to its ultimate functionality.

netica
            Hello Netica,

Oh!...so you are Cornboy's Neighbor!!

Glad you have found better sinewaves as about your results when loading secondaries.

IMHO, I highly recommend to test first one set of Primaries with just one secondary, and... as we are observing our sine generated by Part G...We also need to concentrate on observing -as well- the Field Displacement through secondary coil-core, since this will dictate the Induced Output.

As I see this device, our Secondary Output is a result given from two main parameters here.

1-The Two Fields (N-N) Displacement through Secondary Core-Coil axis.

2-Field Density or Flux concentration, basically at Max/Full feed.

Plus, of course, the number of turns and layers of our Secondaries should be as high as we could fit within our spools.

And so I believe that in just one set of two primaries and one secondary, we could be able to achieve bigger Output than Input. Then the rest of the building process would be just to reproduce sets.

Referring to Figuera simple circuit...I agree, as also he have all primaries connected in series...while if we do it in Parallel I see the advantage of having the same strength delivered at all primaries and distributed more evenly. Since Voltage will remain the same as Current would be stronger.

Anyways, this was just my opinion about the method I would be using...and I could also be very wrong about it...and so, only testing different methods and connections will get us to success.

We will see.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-04-2016, 02:24 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Figuera device

Once the system is completed it will consist of a closed loop system recycling it's power.
              the primaries, second secondaries and part G will be the closed loop system. part G stores it and uses it the next half turn of the brush all while the reducing primaries feed part G's reducing field, well, adding to it acting like an amplifier. the second secondary replaces losses.

it's all about recycling in a closed loop system. a system of high and low pressures not plus and minus.

Quote;
              "It has obviously been drawn to such a simplistic form as to hide and misslead to be able to bring it to its ultimate functionality."

that is exactly why i took so much crap from people because they could not see past the F-in drawing. it even says it was in it's elementary form and even then it was over most people head and still is. resistors..... ha, ha, ha !

for those who make their own bobbins the measuring shot glass below sure comes in handy. it has oz, ml, tbs and tsp.

had to stop building my bobbins as the smell was killing my roommate. actually it was the thinner that did them in......wussies, rainy weather is killing me.

MM
              Last edited by marathonman; 12-08-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                Hi Cornboy,

I have found also that when the secondary induced is put under load that there is no more power draw on the primaries, in fact the load falls of a little, which is a good sign. However this may be missleading at this point as primaries use alot more power that can be output from the secondaries.

I am thinking that if the g core is actually as mm has shown and as I am testing and I think highly likely given technology at the time, then the patent is truly made up purposly to mislead while at the same time showing how its done. As they could of easily shown a more precise representation. So the rest of it may still not be as easy as the patents looks.
                It has obviously been drawn to such a simplistic form as to hide and misslead to be able to bring it to its ultimate functionality.

netica

Thanks for chiming in Netica, hope to catch up in person one day. i am on the mid north coast NSW, Totally Understand about being time poor.

Curious about your primaries and secondary, what wire size did you use, and what ohms did you end up with?.

@ All, next step for me is to finish G by making rotating brush set up, and then on to primaries.

Found an old mig in a dumpster and stripped wire off the core of the large transformer, should have enough for a couple of sets of primaries and secondaries if i am carefull. Never cut laminated tranny's before, any tips welcome guys.

All The Best, Cornboy

Comment

• Trafo

Show pics of trafo please..... good find cornboy...congrats.

look for any weld spots, carefully grind down only as needed. it would be nice if it was only bolted together. after that you should be able to separate with razor knife. after that cut to size then reassemble to desired thickness.

when i receive a few pay outs i will be getting a few large trafo's then building final unit to power house. my cores i have now are only temporary.
                  it is very hard to find scrap here in Texas.

MM
                  Last edited by marathonman; 12-04-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Hi Mm and all, some shots of mig tranny.

Yes Mm, is bolted together, looks like standard E & I.

How is the I attached, is it just varnished together?.

Regards Cornboy.

PS. Jeeze, the pics are still too big even after resizing them 50%.

Comment

• Trafo

The E and I are staggered .. IE then EI every layer.
                      my pics from my 30 buck pawn shop camera is resized from 100 % to 20 %.

trafo i thought would be larger. see with three phase all three legs are the same..... but free is good.
                      you can stagger two outer legs then one inner leg after cut to make a good wide core. your decision.
                      if you had more even better.
                      save variac switch could come in handy.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 12-05-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Look what i found!!!.

Had to go to town for some stuff, and called in at the tool shop, and asked if they had any welder warranties they were going to bin, it took a bit of finding.

It's from a high end Mig, the only warranty claim they ever had, and couldn't bring themselves to throw it out.

PRICE WAS RIGHT, $0000, merry Christmas they said.

Hope i can do it justice cutting it up.

SIZE 240 x200 90mm.

Regards Cornboy,

Comment

• Trafo

Good find and Merry Christmas.
                          but as you see you have a lot of work on this one, many welds to grind (11) but at 9 x 7 you will have good core material to work with.

sit down and think about what action will give you the most core material then do it.
                          using both will get you what you want.

Good find Cornboy

To all;

from what i have found through my research is that 3 inch in diam is the sweet spot whether it be square or round and will produce an adequate output not having to build 20 plus cores. and yes even though i have 2 inch cores these are just temp until i can find 3 inch diam replacement cores.

EDIT;
                          primaries are coming along just fine.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 12-06-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Wtf

Cornboy;

I understand the making a living thing and even the organic farm thing. i definitely understand the Figuera thing but i have to ask you WTF is this in the pic???
                            what are you doing on that farm?? ha, ha, ha, ha.

i am just picking but i an curious.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                              Cornboy;

I understand the making a living thing and even the organic farm thing. i definitely understand the Figuera thing but i have to ask you WTF is this in the pic???
                              what are you doing on that farm?? ha, ha, ha, ha.

i am just picking but i an curious.

MM
                              MM,

I noticed that too...

It may be an Australian Female "Copper Fairy" statue...which Cornboy uses to invoke everything will come out alright with his copper windings and whole set up...:

Sorry Cornboy if she is your girlfriend...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-06-2016, 02:17 PM.
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• That's funny Guys.

Yeah we do things a bit different down here, when i want to wind a coil, i simply go out to my copper Goddess, rub her belly 10 times, clockwise of course, and viola its done.

NO, she is not available for Hire.

Seriously, my partner is a visual artist, and the hand carved statue, from a camphor log, was a gift from a friend.

All the Best Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X