Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearden's MEG. Is any progress being made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearden's MEG. Is any progress being made?

Whatever happened to Tom Bearden's MEG? Is anyone working on it?

Here's the patent, due to expire in a few years:
    Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

Patrick's chapter 3 speaks of MEGs but not Bearden's:
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf
    Last edited by wrtner; 09-06-2016, 03:28 PM.

Not that I know of...

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
    Whatever happened to Tom Bearden's MEG? Is anyone working on it?

Here's the patent, due to expire in a few years:
    Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

Patrick's chapter 3 speaks of MEGs but not Bearden's:
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf
    Hey wrtner,

All of Bearden's working models were destroyed by Trojan Horse "supporters" many years ago. Since then, his health and resources have not allowed him to further the work. To my knowledge, no one else has ever replicated the original results.

Maybe someone else knows more.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      To my knowledge, no one else has ever replicated the original results.

Maybe someone else knows more.
      The MEG Project gateway

The MEG - "Motionless Electromagnetic Generator" from Tom Bearden

Al

Comment

Not!

Dear aljhoa,

Contrary to popular belief, Jean Naudin was an International Industrial Troll, claiming to be a supportive "angel replicator" of people's inventions. That is what we all thought, until John Bedini and I found that he was building models of everything he could find so he could file Patents in France, in French, that named him as the inventor! He claimed to have replicated many devices but what he showed in public was mostly crap. The real stuff, he saved for himself, Patented behind the scenes, and licensed to his backers. I stand by the statement in my earlier post, no one has replicated a REAL MEG device!

Sorry, if you didn't know. John and I were really blown away when we ran into patent after patent in French claiming Naudin was the inventor on many devices we knew were developed here in the USA.

Peter
        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-06-2016, 06:17 PM.
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

beg to differ

I stand by the statement in my earlier post, no one has replicated a REAL MEG device!
          The forum Bearden choose to disclose his device was JLN labs.
          A well known internet website, run by Jean Louis Naudin. As the most popular over-unity website, it was a logical choice.
          But Mr Bearden was not trying to be charitable by this act, in fact it was all part of a carefully calculated hype campaign,
          spanning multiple media outlets, designed to enable Mr Bearden to win massive venture capital backing for the ‘MEG,’
          so that research could be taken up to the next level. In this respect at least, Mr Bearden appears to have been extremely successful,
          and did indeed win millions of dollars of funding, to launch a multinational research effort, that in time, truly spanned the globe.

JLN MEG 3.0 Data - Declared by Tom Bearden to be an Authentic Replication

If Bearden wants to file supplemental patents for the MEG, as he claims, he has two main choices.

1. Admit Joe Flynn holds the patent rights to the MEG
          2. Lie to the American patent office, and claim he is unaware of the Flynn prior art

Either way, it's bad for Bearden. If it works, Joe Flynn holds the patent rights. If it does not work, he has nothing.
          Either way, Bearden should fess up and admit his precious MEG patent is worthless.

Tom Bearden - does he have the answer to free energy?

Al

Comment

Now we are getting into the nitty-gritty..

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
            The forum Bearden choose to disclose his device was JLN labs.
            A well known internet website, run by Jean Louis Naudin. As the most popular over-unity website, it was a logical choice.
            But Mr Bearden was not trying to be charitable by this act, in fact it was all part of a carefully calculated hype campaign,
            spanning multiple media outlets, designed to enable Mr Bearden to win massive venture capital backing for the ‘MEG,’
            so that research could be taken up to the next level. In this respect at least, Mr Bearden appears to have been extremely successful,
            and did indeed win millions of dollars of funding, to launch a multinational research effort, that in time, truly spanned the globe.

JLN MEG 3.0 Data - Declared by Tom Bearden to be an Authentic Replication

If Bearden wants to file supplemental patents for the MEG, as he claims, he has two main choices.

1. Admit Joe Flynn holds the patent rights to the MEG
            2. Lie to the American patent office, and claim he is unaware of the Flynn prior art

Either way, it's bad for Bearden. If it works, Joe Flynn holds the patent rights. If it does not work, he has nothing.
            Either way, Bearden should fess up and admit his precious MEG patent is worthless.

Tom Bearden - does he have the answer to free energy?

Al
            Dear aljhoa,

You bring up a lot of legitimate and troubling issues. To be sure, this episode is a quagmire of hopes and dreams gone bad. In the early 2000s, Bearden believed that the whole world would have melted down by now if free energy wasn't released in a big way by 2003. In that time frame, everybody thought JLN Labs was the place to go to get your invention verified. Bearden fell into the trap. But Bearden never actually tested Naudin's MEG. He believed Naudin's reports about it. Bedini didn't believe the reports, though, because the output characteristics of the two machine were totally different. Even Naudin's most advanced 3.0 version did not use the special core material Bearden's patent specifies, because the patent does not name the material and it was a highly classified detail of the working models.

But Flynn is another piece of work. Sure, his patents claim priority on ANY magnetic configuration that uses more than one path, but even ordinary transformer cores have been built this way since before Flynn was born. To say "if the MEG worked, Flynn would own it" is a stretch which I think would be impossible to establish in a court of law. All of this is a murky episode in history.

My take of these players is this; Naudin was definitely an International Intellectual Property Thief, Bearden was a brilliant but aging altruist who felt an urgent need to do something good for the world, and got caught up in a scam with a group of people who proved to be his enemies, and Flynn is a brilliant inventor who had an exaggerated sense of the importance of one of his inventions (parallel path technology). I agree with you that Bearden was mistaken about a lot of things, but I don't see him as the villain in this story.

In actual fact, Frank Richardson's US Patent #4,077001 was the first, operational, solid-state, permanent magnet powered, self-running, electric power supply, and it was patented in 1978. But that was a more dangerous era for FE inventors, and Richardson died mysteriously in 1992. The point is, the world never needed anything that happened between Naudin and Bearden and Flynn 14 years ago. The super "high-tech" MEG was obsolete before is was built because there were much easier ways to accomplish the goal of the project.

As of 2016, Free Energy technology is busting out all over the world, and none of the working systems I know about need any of the ideas we are talking about in this thread.

Peter
            Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-07-2016, 04:32 AM.
            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Sorry, if you didn't know. John and I were really blown away when we ran into patent after patent in French claiming Naudin was the inventor on many devices we knew were developed here in the USA.
              Were they applications or patents?

But why was the EPO not discovering the original patents and quoting them as prior art?

Paul.

Comment

Patents..

Were they applications or patents?

But why was the EPO not discovering the original patents and quoting them as prior art?

Paul.
                Paul,

Naudin was beating people to the patent office on their own idea. In those days, the internet was the wild west for inventors. People with a good idea, but no money, were going on to the "Bulletin Board" sites, like Keelynet, and openly talking about their test set up. Invariably someone would ask for pictures and a schematic (just like they do here) and it would be posted. Naudin was scanning these BB sites and building models of people's ideas, sometimes even before they could.

John and I also watched these sites, so we knew who posted an idea first. When we found all of Naudin's issued patents in French, we could see the illustrations and the ideas that were claimed as his after the fact.

These were patents issued by the Patent Office of France, in French. These were not WIPO patents that would automatically have international standing. US inventors probably could have gone ahead and patented their ideas in the US, but that is not the point. The point is to understand what Naudin was doing. He was NOT an angel replicator. He was a paid industrial SPY.

Oh, and by the way, these forums are STILL LOADED WITH THEM!!!!!

Peter
                Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-07-2016, 06:37 PM.
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

John and I also watched these sites, so we knew who posted an idea first.
                  I am very confused. I would have thought that, duly reported, those posts would have knocked out the French patents or any other.

Tom B should be mindful of the fact that his basic patent, filed in 2002, has under 4 years to run.

Comment

... filed in 2002, has under 4 years to run.
                    It was, of course, filed in 2000.

Comment

Tom B should be mindful of the fact that his basic patent, filed in 2002, has under 4 years to run.
                      ... and John B should remember that his principle patent (I think) has not much time left on it. Both parties could do worse than throw everything at it to get a business relationship before its too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X