No announcement yet.

12,000% More - Open System Physics & Thermodynamics by Mike Waters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been raining and blowy since and working fine.

Concerning gyroscopic effects, I designed my version with the mass of the rotor as nearly centered over the mast as possible to minimize them as it changes direction with the wind. This appears to work. If the spinning mass were say offset a few feet from the vertical rotation axis I think the rotor's reluctance to change direction would be greatly enhanced.

Comment

So, lo and behold, this morning it's 38 degrees F and very windy. I go out and doggone it if the thing didn't stop spinning! Tracking the the wind religiously. But no wheel turning. I pushed it with a stick. It revolved lethargically 3/4 turn and stopped.

I can only presume moisture the culprit having made both the vertical and horizontal axes virtually identical. High humidity lately with low temperatures increasing condensation combining to produce some sort of colossal schmutz in the sealed bearings, fouling up the most precious and vital sanctum of my works.

Woe is me. Back to the drawing board... lol

Comment

Grumblenuts

Try cleaning out the grease and loading it with graphite then seal it with silicone glue .your troubles are a teaching aid. Or ceramic bearings or magnetic bearings or a old German idea used in the Volkswagen a graphite bearing used on the throw out bearing on the clutch never wore out!:

Comment

Troubling

Does any one know know what's happening with the last motor that Peter and Arron were working on ??? Now that's Peter has moved on ???

Comment

Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
            Try cleaning out the grease and loading it with graphite then seal it with silicone glue .your troubles are a teaching aid. Or ceramic bearings or magnetic bearings or a old German idea used in the Volkswagen a graphite bearing used on the throw out bearing on the clutch never wore out!:
            Thanks Jim! I'm gonna try that graphite/silicone fix - because I happen to have both on hand, lol. I'm also gonna see if I can easily cover the whole area better to keep it all somewhat dryer. May even try fitting a little generator on it while it's down. Changing the bearings would be a real pain. They're quite big and custom size, I think, and I have lots of spares so no cleaning necessary.

Dunno what motor you're talking about, but if it's the solenoid driven scotch yoke thing I'm interested in updates too.

Comment

Still here, just forever distracted by more practical seeming necessities. Fixed it easily once I got it down, but still can't decide what sort of generator to mount with my very limited funds. I'm sure a small PM generator would be helpful to monitor the output and generate comparative data. But, that idea bores me to death and I'm sure Mike's results would remain a more accurate and reliable guide for others. No, I'm looking to do something far more crazy and exciting with it...

Comment

output

Originally posted by grumblenuts View Post
                Still here, just forever distracted by more practical seeming necessities. Fixed it easily once I got it down, but still can't decide what sort of generator to mount with my very limited funds. I'm sure a small PM generator would be helpful to monitor the output and generate comparative data. But, that idea bores me to death and I'm sure Mike's results would remain a more accurate and reliable guide for others. No, I'm looking to do something far more crazy and exciting with it...
                Connect the output to a Kromrey Generator (you'd have to build it).
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hybrid Technologies

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Connect the output to a Kromrey Generator (you'd have to build it).
                  Thanks Aaron
                  I have long thought that the Free Energy device that will win the day - at least in the near term - will be a hybrid - a combination of technologies. For example having the Waters Turbine drive a few Zero Force GENERATOR rotors that have TRUE bifilar windings around them? Lenz Law CEMF is reduced to zero and so the generator doesn't load the turbine - the turbine doesn't "know" the generator is there.

Homo/Unipolar technology might also be employed. (Please see my thread: Murakami High Voltage N-Machine) with contact friction reduced by mercury brushes on the axles instead of the circumference of the Neos - borrowing from Tesla's patent.

While the wind is up enough, energy could be stored in capacitors, then dumped off into batteries periodically. Combine all that with a "Split the Positive" / 3 + 1 battery switch that is driving a motor that employs asymmetric windings ala UFO Politics/Matt Jones/Turion, which in turn spins an asymmetrically wound PMA that powers the whole house?

Jim

Comment

combo

Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
                    Thanks Aaron
                    I have long thought that the Free Energy device that will win the day - at least in the near term - will be a hybrid - a combination of technologies. For example having the Waters Turbine drive a few Zero Force GENERATOR rotors that have TRUE bifilar windings around them? Lenz Law CEMF is reduced to zero and so the generator doesn't load the turbine - the turbine doesn't "know" the generator is there.

Homo/Unipolar technology might also be employed. (Please see my thread: Murakami High Voltage N-Machine) with contact friction reduced by mercury brushes on the axles instead of the circumference of the Neos - borrowing from Tesla's patent.

While the wind is up enough, energy could be stored in capacitors, then dumped off into batteries periodically. Combine all that with a "Split the Positive" / 3 + 1 battery switch that is driving a motor that employs asymmetric windings ala UFO Politics/Matt Jones/Turion, which in turn spins an asymmetrically wound PMA that powers the whole house?

Jim
                    The ZFM is a motor and not generator, but I believe a combo is fruitful.

For example Split the Positive battery system running a ZFM that is turning a Kromrey Generator.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Motors and Generators

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      The ZFM is a motor and not generator, but I believe a combo is fruitful.

For example Split the Positive battery system running a ZFM that is turning a Kromrey Generator.
                      Thanks again Aaron,
                      Pure speculation on my part, but I'll bet a dollar to a donut (as my Dad used to say) that if you put a motor on the shaft of either the ZFM that Peter Lindemann created or the Stanchak replication, that you would get considerable power from it. The motor to drive it could even be a ZFM.

The one coil ZFM that John Bedini shows here:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-GZerEwObo
                      looks to have enough power to turn a second ZFM as generator, and for the 3+1 Split the Positive, he shows it has a nice radiant (Aether) spike that can be used to help charge the battery in that position.

As with the cool unipolar ("homo" polar motor - something about trolling motors on icebergs used by gay polar bears to cruise the arctic in summer - nyuck nyuck) that you showed in July Aaron, the ZFM motor turning the ZFG wouldn't "know" it was turning a generator - wouldn't be loaded at all by it (just bearing friction,) and to get back on topic here - neither would the Waters Turbine.
                      Peace
                      Jim

Comment

Fixed the windmill "thing" finally and mounted it this morning. Back in business. It got seriously gooped up again and my bearing boxes needed a much better design so got put on the back burner a long time. All good now, but many competing irons in the fire again so likely won't have much lto report any time soon..

Thanks for those latest suggestions, Satyam108 and Aaron. Will be studying them.. See ya at the Conference if it still happens...

Comment

Ah, so that was almost exactly a year ago. It lasted through the summer, but still got goopy in the bearings plus some wood began rotting so.. finally managed to finish some major upgrades and remounted it this morning. Here's a short smart phone video. Not so great I know.. I've got zero experience with such things.. Never wanted none either! lol

Not so easy to read as I thought, but it says "STYROFOAM" and "high performance" upside down on the new, bigger, lighter, straighter tail there at the end.
                          Last edited by grumblenuts; 04-08-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

So little update. Haven't touched the thing since fixing it up prior to that^ last video almost a year ago. Have a new one I'll share later if I can figure out how to load these things again.. Anyway, the windmill worked nearly flawlessly until we got hit with an arctic blast two days ago which snapped the Styrofoam tail clean off. In the meantime I've been working on two different but very similar, larger diameter wind generator designs. The first utilizing a complete Fischer Paykel type washer motor I've obtained, assembled, and vastly rendered into SolidWorks 3D drawing files. Btw, without the tail my windmill now still spins nicely given a decent breeze, which is good since I'd already decided to forget the tail along with any added any flywheel weight as well. The second design involves just using my own small coils and magnets as near to the periphery and fins as possible to generate electricity. Both sport a central cone pointing into the wind, again centering the mass over the supporting pole, but only the fin part need spin in the latter case, allowing it to be much lighter so quicker to respond overall.

Last edited by grumblenuts; 03-15-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X