Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coils

Originally posted by jettis View Post
    You say “There is no magic here” but you are not thinking about what you can do when you decrease the conductor diameter, lengthen the conductor and then parallel multiple strands for low resistance. That is were the magic is.

Dave Wing
    Hi Dave,

I know exactly what I'm thinking about. You don't. I have designed hundreds of coils used in industry. If you want to learn more, let's take an example, of your choice, and analyze it. Please move over to my thread.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by jettis View Post
      Bistander... use the coil wind Turion showed. Bedini, Ron Cole, Bob Teal and I am sure many, if not all inventors used this coil winding technique. I know I have used it just like many others here on this forum, it works. The winding technique has all the benefits listed and is 100 percent FACTUAL and cannot be disputed.

Dave Wing
      Thanks Jet always a pleasure

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Pop goes the weasel, and bi speaks! I knew he would. running his mouth is all he ever does. No building, no researching. Just blathering.

Yes bi, I HAVE read the physics definition of potential. Unfortunately for YOU we are dealing with the electrical definition of potential, which is simply the charge in an electrical circuit. You can't even get the 3 battery system to work and you're going to lecture ME about potential? I wonder if you realize how often the few of us who have working systems talk about you and LAUGH out loud at how moronic some of your comments are and how LITTLE you actually know?

I moved to my new house over a year ago, and am STILL in the process of moving and remodeling the last house for sale. Until that remodel is finished I have no intention of wasting any of my time working on the generator just to prove something to YOU. You are not worth my time. Those who have a desire to build it and see for themselves will do so. That is what REAL researchers do. The rest are just whiners insisting on proof before they do anything, and that is not a true researcher. That's a crybaby. Every single project on this forum that I thought had a HINT of possibly working, I attempted to replicate. Sometimes successfully, and sometimes not. I didn't wait for proof, mostly because I don't believe something is real until I see it running on my bench.

Here's a little experiment to learn something, and possibly change what you thought you knew... "Charge" a battery to completely full. Now, put a kilowatt meter on the battery and run a load until your battery is down around 12.2. Now plug an AC kilowatt meter into the wall and run your battery charger on it to charge that battery back up to full. How many times the energy SPENT on the load (according to YOUR measurements) did it take to charge that battery back to full? (according to YOUR measurements.) WHY? Because you weren't really "charging" that battery at all. If you understand WHY I say that, you are on the path to free energy. If you don't, you are still spinning your wheels in the mud.
        You got it right 2 directional is back pickin zhit. Our dear ole buddy is
        just like many here, even me wanting to be spoon fed (human nature)
        cept the rest of us are straight.

Good to see you got your second wind Dave. If I only could think of what
        to try to advance. Yes isn't it wonderful? Free speech platform? Where it
        all begins.

Comment

• Textbooks

Bi,
          Believing textbooks are always right is why you will never find free energy.

As to batteries....Just because you have charged a battery doesn’t mean you understand how they work or what the energy in them is capable of doing. It is very clear that you do not. Believe me, I take GREAT pleasure in knowing that you have NO clue. But just to make your day, I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true) claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor, or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country. If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Claims

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Bi,

As to batteries....Just because you have charged a battery doesn’t mean you understand how they work or what the energy in them is capable of doing. It is very clear that you do not. Believe me, I take GREAT pleasure in knowing that you have NO clue. But just to make your day, I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true) claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor, or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country. If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not.
            Why stop there, Turion? Could it power the planet? The solar system? The Galaxy? The universe? Might as well make those claims. Heck, you can claim anything because you never back it up. Where's the proof?

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Bi,

As to batteries.... I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true)
              claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor,
              or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country.
              If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not
              Bi-directional has two speeds, backwards and #2

Yes theoretically if the energy from a single battery can be recirculated
              enough times it could provide limitless power. Just common sense.

How this might be accomplished is the reason we are here.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-05-2019, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Response

No bi, it could not power the planet because you would have to run wires across the oceans. Please don't be silly. But one battery per continent should do it. Likewise powering the universe. Putting wires in space is just too difficult. You KNOW that. But at least you are starting to understand the scale of what is possible. It isn't PRACTICAL, but it is still possible. Free energy for all!

You want proof? The proof is on the bench!
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Hi Dave,

I know exactly what I'm thinking about. You don't. I have designed hundreds of coils used in industry. If you want to learn more, let's take an example, of your choice, and analyze it. Please move over to my thread.

Regards,

bi
                  On my bench I have a SSG single coil machine, the coil consists of 68 strands of 26AWG at a hundred feet. Six of these 26AWG strands are connected in series for a total of 600’ in length. I made 5 more 600’ strands using this pattern. This arrangement has given me a total of 10 strands of multifilar wire at 600’ long and eight 100’ leftover windings extra, of which one of these is then used for a trigger.

Anyone can build this it’s easy and cheap to build.

On the bench the 24 volt SSG 4 pole junior machine is first run with one 600’ length, under this arrangement it will run at 210mA at 1000’ rpm on one strand of 600’ of mutilfilar wire, when tuned to a single pulse. As each successive multifilar strand is added in parallel to the SSG there is a increase of anywhere from 20 to 40 RPM.

Big deal right? You would expect a small current increase with the addition of each strand would you not?

What would you say if there was a no current increase (current stayed at 210mA) with the addition of each 600’ multifilar strand in parallel and the only increase was in magnetic field strength ( which translated into around a 300rpm increase) when additional strands were added?

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by jettis; 12-03-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

On my bench I have a SSG single coil machine, the coil consists of 68 strands of 26AWG at a hundred feet. Six of these 26AWG strands are connected in series for a total of 600’ in length. I made 5 more 600’ strands using this pattern. This arrangement has given me a total of 10 strands of multifilar wire at 600’ long and eight 100’ leftover windings extra, of which one of these is then used for a trigger.

On the bench the 24 volt SSG 4 pole junior machine is first run with one 600’ length, under this arrangement it will run at 210mA at 1000’ rpm on one strand of 600’ of mutilfilar wire, when tuned to a single pulse. As each successive multifilar strand is added in parallel to the SSG there is a increase of anywhere from 20 to 40 RPM.

Big deal right? You would expect a small current increase with the addition of each strand would you not?

What would you say if there was a no current increase (current stayed at 210mA) with the addition of each 600’ multifilar strand in parallel and the only increase was in magnetic field strength ( which translated into around a 300rpm increase) when additional strands were added?

Dave Wing
                    Dave
                    Any chance you’re up for showing your machine, I for one would like to see it, sounds interesting.

Comment

• Your example

Originally posted by jettis View Post

Dave Wing
                      I really don't like working on this thread. In fact, IIRC, the OP has asked me not to post here. So I'll find that bistander thread and post my reply there.

bi

http://www.energeticforum.com/321545-post310.html
                      Last edited by bistander; 12-03-2019, 02:33 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

• Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
                        Dave
                        Any chance you’re up for showing your machine, I for one would like to see it, sounds interesting.
                        Sorry folks... I was going from memory just got home and checked my lab notes, on the above quote I was wrong the first strand was running at 170mA (907 rpm) I then connected the second strand the current increased to 200mA, the third 210mA, 4th 210mA, 5th 220mA... 10th 210mA (1157rpm) I can post the lab note this afternoon FYI.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          I really don't like working on this thread. In fact, IIRC, the OP has asked me not to post here. So I'll find that bistander thread and post my reply there.

bi
                          Not your cup of tea? Because you have lost the argument and credibility
                          you can't hang when the kitchen gets hot. If you can't stand the heat then
                          get out of the kitchen.

Petty opinions do not remove good facts. Stick to facts.

Comment

Sorry folks... I was going from memory just got home and checked my lab notes, on the above quote I was wrong the first strand was running at 170mA (907 rpm) I then connected the second strand the current increased to 200mA, the third 210mA, 4th 210mA, 5th 220mA... 10th 210mA (1157rpm) I can post the lab note this afternoon FYI.

Dave Wing
                            Yes it would be interesting to see your setup Dave if you can.
                            I has been along time since we last spoke. I too noticed how the
                            Bedini coils add to produce a greater output on the field with same
                            input current. You are using way more strands, by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              This thread will be for beginners who never witnessed the
                              BASIC FREE ENERGY circuit as shown by John Bedini.

After we understand this portion of the study we can
                              move on to a more complex study with additional feature
                              that can result in an even higher COP.

First we will look at the most basic function of splitting
                              the positive to show how easy it is to use energy by
                              recirculation.

Some who claim advanced status can not verify these
                              simple results, what does that mean? It means that
                              many are not as advanced as they might like everyone
                              to think.

I am trying to learn this myself and I think this video
                              is quite clear so I have come aside to post video's
                              on splitting the positive or what I think qualifies as
                              "SPLITTING THE POSITIVE.

I didn't want to cludder up Turion's more advanced thread
                              with these beginner video's. Many experimenters, including
                              Dave and Matt have shared these basic ideas.

If the video's I post are incorrect I am sure the advanced
                              students with point this out.

All of this said so that this foundational concept can be verified
                              in spite failed attempts by "SO CALLED" "ADEPTS"?

Bedini split positive

hqdefault.jpg

Comment

• $1000 worth of batteries running 2 boosters to maintain a balance so rotating batteries is not needed. Through inverter to load led bulb. All split positive tests

Comment

Working...
                                X