X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donno never tried that.

Comment

• I trust in your abilities as a craftsman to
      experiment with such a thing when you get around to it.
      It already attracts magnets being steel.
      Why not make a core less coil with out a large hole?
      The coil acts as both and can most likely fit in a smaller space.
      Thanks for the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot head View Post
        I trust in your abilities as a craftsman to
        experiment with such a thing when you get around to it.
        It already attracts magnets being steel.
        Why not make a core less coil with out a large hole?
        The coil acts as both and can most likely fit in a smaller space.
        Thanks for the time.
        All these things you suggest have been tested and run many times over.
        Iron wire or no core is nothing new. What is your question? Even
        Turion knows a little bit about core less generation.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• I would if I had the material. Thanks.
          I do and have built other projects and I have a list as well.
          All my suggestion was to a competent sounding
          man and others who may want to try.
          No insults from me.
          Savvy?
          Im a good guy.
          So are you guys.

Comment

• "C" Core from MOT laminates, self centering design stolen from
            Thane Heins, the coil design is Dave Bowling and 3 battery setup
            is someone else creation or split positive (John bedini)

The rest is me which is zero

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivG57OURuw&t=27s[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Over coming magnet cogging with a hand full of magnets.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/mullerotor.jpg

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqRXKRSFOc[/VIDEO]
              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-28-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• "Y" fork INDUCTION with magnetic cancellation

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQn9koeshws[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Here is a look at the cross section of my coil bobbin and how
                  much wire it holds. I my case a 49 strand cable is a little over an 1/8"
                  square and will fit 15 times across and go 15 rows high. Here are the
                  obvious numbers known by every school boy when considering
                  decimals.

The first step is to find the average length for each turn and since the starting out length
                  is only 3" and at the center is 8" and the outside is 15" we say 3+8+15 /3 = 8" and so on.

See picture

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-29-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• greetings, interesting the construction of the coil for Thane Heins coil,a friend question, how many rpm do you think is accelerated.
                    we wait for the next video with encouragement of your progress.
                    Last edited by alexelectric; 05-30-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                      greetings, interesting the construction of the coil for Thane Heins coil, we wait for the next video with encouragement of your progress.

Parallel wound multiple strands connected in series like one possible
                      might be 24 strands with each strand at 125 ft long then wind those
                      together all on the same spool. Later connect them in series as needed.

I did some spool or bobbin work tonight.

Comment

• Video of my findings as shown on a bench concerning homemade
                        coil core materials such as coat hanger bundles or random iron
                        slurry.

Scientifically engineered core material such as grain oriented does
                        not fail becoming magnetic for motors and transformers. Ferrite is
                        not iron slurry, Ferrite is scientifically mixed with other bonding
                        compounds, put under a 100 ton press and heated as you would
                        producing fine china.

Obviously I must be right since if it was that easy as to dump some
                        iron dust into a vat of resin industry would be full of examples. Epoxy
                        cores are being formed using iron but other compounds must be
                        present and as always tremendous pressure is required as well as
                        heat which is also generated by the force needed to press particulate
                        tight enough together to achieve success.

John Bedini showed us all his 50 ton press and how important it is to
                        press out all the the resins to where aggregate touches aggregate. All
                        binder (and that is what it is called) resins must be forced out of the
                        iron composite leaving a 3 percent doping and 97 percent composite.

John B. spent years putting minerals, rock grindings and more together
                        to form his proprietary transistors that can both interact electrically
                        and magnetically in a circuit.

Under certain circumstances generator rotor magnets that alternate
                        from North to South, cores are less susceptible to saturation.
                        Saturation means that the iron drinks in magnetism and does not
                        release it fast.

Raw iron has a poor responsive curve, it will work like running your
                        car engine on 30 percent diesel and 70 percent gas. It still works.

You are losing a large portion of your harvested energy.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPPD0N-oey8[/VIDEO]

Comment

• What an awesome hydraulic vice love to have one. Let me show you
                          more specifically of what the definition of a Ferrite is, not just in the
                          broad sense of the idea most associate with iron oxide.

To make a specific Ferrite is to know the response curve you are
                          looking for and based on that you mix the proper metals with the
                          iron oxide.

Note: To combine your metal dust means fist a chemical reaction or
                          reduction that is dried back out to later bind with resin (3-5%)
                          Rust is not Ferrite.

BTW what you have stated about the relief holes in any mold is
                          right on all the way.

Casting dies are made in halves so the part may be removed. Take
                          a close look sometime at a flyback Ferrite the halves of the mold
                          are different one from another.

Check out this quote from Britannia

A ferrite is
                          formed by the reaction of ferric oxide (iron oxide or rust) with any
                          of a number of other metals, including magnesium, aluminum,
                          barium, manganese, copper, nickel, cobalt, or even iron itself.

A ferrite is usually described by the formula M(FexOy), where M
                          represents any metal that forms divalent bonds, such as any of the
                          elements mentioned earlier. Nickel ferrite, for instance, is NiFe2O4,
                          and manganese ferrite is MnFe2O4; both are spinel minerals. The
                          garnet mineral known as YIG, containing the rare-earth element
                          yttrium, has the formula Y3Fe5O12; it is used in microwave circuitry.

The most familiar ferrite, known since biblical times, is magnetite
                          (lodestone, or ferrous ferrite), Fe(Fe2O4).
                          Ferrites exhibit a form of magnetism called ferrimagnetism (q.v.),
                          which is distinguished from the ferromagnetism of such materials
                          as iron, cobalt, and nickel.

In ferrites the magnetic moments of constituent atoms align themselves
                          in two or three different directions. A partial cancellation of the magnetic
                          field results, and the ferrite is left with an overall magnetic field that
                          is less strong than that of a ferromagnetic material. This asymmetry
                          on the part of the atomic orientations may be due to
                          the presence of two or more different types of magnetic ions
                          to a peculiar crystalline structure, or to both.

The term ferrimagnetism was coined by the French physicist
                          Louis Néel, who first studied ferrites systematically on the atomic level.

There are several types of ferrimagnetism. In collinear ferrimagnetism
                          the fields are aligned in opposite directions; in triangular ferrimagnetism
                          the field orientations may be at various angles to each other. Ferrites
                          can have several different types of crystalline structures, including
                          spinel, garnet, perovskite, and hexagonal.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-07-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Wow bismuth is brittle isn’t it?
                            How do you plan to stabilize it with the ferrite?
                            Elemental bismuth may occur naturally, although its sulfide and oxide form important commercial ores. The free element is 86% as dense as lead. It is a brittle metal with a silvery white color when freshly produced, but surface oxidation can give it a pink tinge. Bismuth is the most naturally diamagnetic element, and has one of the lowest values of thermal conductivity among metals.
                            I think it will explode under G-forces.

Comment

• AND THEN REALITY, BETTER READ UP BEFORE HAND

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=FERRITE+MIX+NI+ZN&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis= 1&oi=scholart

There is one paper talking about nano crystalline ribbon or other that
                              is an advanced modern process for a low low price. You can order cores
                              made for a little more.

The ribbon is available for improved transformer designs, next level
                              intermediate and high frequency applications. We need a good response.

Slow response means heat, to fast means a loss of attraction, loss of
                              the generators ability to produce. Don't be afraid to grind dust put
                              them together with known acids, muriatic, sulfuric, boric to etch the
                              exterior of the particle to get close to each other for proper interaction
                              as well as bonding.

Patents are written to look like it is impossible to the average Joe when
                              in fact it is always the guys like Bedini who just start trying things.

Once you have your mixed dust ground and reacted together and dried
                              back out you are ready for molding. The cool thing about ribbon is that
                              the dust is heated up and rolled out under extreme pressure then
                              flash cooled while alignment also takes place.

With tape you can now make any shape for cheap. No more $100-
                              $1000 dollar core custom jobs.

Remember you are making a doped metal.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-07-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Question

Do the resins form chains within the mixture itself after being fully mixed and cured?
                                If not, would nylon types of material work for strength?

Comment

Working...
                                X