• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Mack Magnet rotor cancellation techniques

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsnEuxDza6k[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Splitting the positive with regenerative acceleration will be a great
      back up. Contests.

https://contest.techbriefs.com/2018/entries/automotive-transportation/8864

proof is in the pudding and the video. here is one inventor that actually has a demonstration

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=9onduc-fjYs[/VIDEO]
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Eat all of it mainard

If you don't understand? Replay!!

Regenerative Acceleration generator that motors at the same time.

Go figure, system toggles between motor and generator.

Shocky circuit controller.Call "SHOCK-IT" I think.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oq1cC1qUU8[/VIDEO]

Zed T inductive reactance based on impedance at a given frequency

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyru0i5_m0Y[/VIDEO]

Eat now or throw in.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4VMgssoXik[/VIDEO]

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Salient Pole Motor Generator

https://www.electricaleasy.com/2014/03/salient-pole-rotor-vs-non-salient-pole.html

Comment

• 45-70 percent load delay for speed up under load coils.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQFingZ2V8[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Hi bromikey, thanks for sharing.

Yup, it doesn't get much clearer than that.

peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post

Yup, it doesn't get much clearer than that.
                Exactly, now I gotta figure out what a circuit like that looks like. I always
                say "One leg at a time" meaning the other guy put his pants on one leg
                at a time, Soooo I guess I can figure it out too.

Here is how I have cut my "E" cores into "C" cores.

Comment

• Hi Dave,

I get "Video unavailable" message when I click on your video link. Can you help?

Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                    Hope that fixed it.

Thanks!
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

https://youtu.be/MSMA21VfEIk

The gain you get as the rotor magnet is attracted when it approaches the coil equals the loss you get as it is also attracted as it leaves. But, and this is a J.Lo sized BUTT. The instant the two are aligned, there is an additional force that is required to overcome this moment of magnetic "lock". Don't believe me? Spin a rotor and watch how long it freewheels. Now introduce a coil and spin it the same way. It will slow considerably faster. If the gains equaled the loss with NO OTHER INTERACTION, there would be NO slowing of the rotor. But there is. And that instant of "lock" is when it occurs. When the two magnets are aligned, the greatest moment of repulsion is ALSO when they are in perfect alignment.
                      Great teaching on the subject, you are right, I have a long way to go.
                      I am not responding to you about your post today, this will take time to
                      sink it. However I will say I didn't think of the positive and negative areas
                      of the magnet to core VS magnet to magnet. Wow that shows me how
                      far behind I am.

This brings me to my tests with moving the repulsing magnet over and
                      also angling it. When I did that my rotor went faster.

Thanks again Dave you have a big heart. I need this.

Do you think a 50 strand (or 48) same number of feet as a 3 strand
                      produces a higher power or lower? Or is it higher and lower voltages
                      that will appear?

Comment

# of wires affects amperage
                        Length of wire affects voltage.

To answer your question, more wires in parallel means increased capacitance and therefore more output. But not in the way you may be thinking of output.

Capacity SEEMS to affect the length of the pulse of power output by the coil. It appears to be Loooooonger the more capacity is increased. That shortens the off time between pulses and changes the frequency. If that makes any sense.
                        Okay then that makes good sense. Longer pulses plus my rotor could spin
                        slower. Hum... BTW when I said I moved the repulsion magnet off center
                        and angled it around I got speed up or freed up something was not in the
                        presences of a speed up coil repelling at the same time.

Longer pulses and less off time means more power I think?

Comment

# of wires affects amperage
                          Length of wire affects voltage.
                          So far we all got speed up at around 1000-1200 feet so I wonder
                          what would be the difference using the same 1000ft @ 20 strands vs
                          3 strands. Same everything else

1100ft seems to be a slight speed up or null point
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

In answer to your question, here is the data I have already shared.
                            Given the same rotor turning at the same rpm...
                            ALL my coils have 3,000 feet of wire on them

The 3 strand coil with each strand at 1000' speeds up at 2800 rpm
                            The 12 strand coil with each strand 250' speed up at 1900 rpm
                            The 24 strand coil with each strand 125' speeds up at 1600 rpm SO FAR. It may go lower. Haven't had time to test it yet.

The more wire, the greater the capacitance and the LONGER it takes the coil to fill up so the SLOWER you can go and get the same result. Up to a point.

But remember, the slower you go the less your generator coils output.

Okay I didn't put it all together like that, good to have a leader 20 yrs
                            in front of me. I doubt I will ever get that much time to devout like you
                            did just doing the tests day after day, hour after hour, year in and year
                            out.

The dang cold weather came back after some 95 degree days and it is
                            kicking my backside good. PAIN is a dirty 4 letter word, it is 37 degrees.

Tornado Alley.

Anyway i gotta get my head on straight come fall to have something to
                            teach my son. It might be kind of nice for him to do speed up at say
                            1000 rpm's so I think 48 strands. later I will remove that wire and using
                            the same core go to 12 strands if we feel the rotor seems safe. Either way the rig is built to hold a shield.

10 rotor magnets so far but holes already cut to go up to 20. First stop
                            is N S N S since they were installed this way, although a 9/16" deep
                            well socket removes the nut so they can be reversed. It is the same
                            as the large one I built running at 3000 - 3500 rpm's at times.

Great collection of repeats is good since it takes people 20-30 times
                            hearing things to retain it so they will then recall it from memory.

Comment

• I have a question for this build

Your C core is for coil building?
                              Or is it to keep magnets from creating havoc?

With respect, if a person wound an enameled steel coil
                              without a core, like a pulse motor, but around the rotor,
                              how would this work for producing energy and projectile magnet protection?
                              Thanks.

Attached Files

Comment

• 💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

Okay, make your coil out of enamel
                                coated steel around your coil form.
                                What kind of magnetic field would this produce?
                                How would the resistance and capacitance of this metal work?

Comment

Working...
                                X