X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    Hi bro! I also acheive better result with a load
    on the 3rd batt side. It is a bit tricky to adjust the 2 load but it give
    longer run time wile running more things.
    Good work guys!
    Yes Sir you too

great work finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    You are a winner.

Here is what is going on over here. I order a rotor HUB for a measly $12
    Bucks that fits right on my scooter Mod-Motor, had the magnets and
    "C" cores, take a gander.

It's a start for a beginner.

Comment

• Here is a video that had explored the roots of the TESLA SWITCH
      while turning a motor. The relays are large industrial.

As we review "IMPULSE TECHNOLOGY" it is important to re-state that
      pumping energy needs to be recycled or recirculated. This is what the
      "TESLA SWITCH" was all about. It is a pumping circuit where energy
      is sent around from battery to battery and if the system is proportioned
      correctly little or no loss occurs.

The "TESLA SWITCH" is an exercise in "ENERGY PUMPING" and is only
      one of many forms of "Impulse Tech"

The next step is to increase the COP of the circuit that often was no
      higher than 1 or sometimes just under COP of 1. This next step is all
      about introducing carefully balanced loads INTO the existing pumped
      energy region without diminishing the primary systems recirculating
      COP.

These subsystems that get installed into the recirculated lines that
      extract additional energy are called "NODES" Nodes that are considered
      anomalous phenomena by the strictest standards. If we are ever to get
      anywhere in this area of research something must be written on the
      subject that gives a new comer an idea about how the "TESLA SWITCH"
      started and what it was FOR. In other words what is the purpose for
      building it? Other than the switch being just another proof of concept?

Who knows. This thread is called "SPLITTING THE POSITIVE" because
      this is the basis for sending energy around a circuit pathway from battery
      to battery like the TESLA SWITCH does.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ncqXy9y5No[/VIDEO]
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-26-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Progress report on 3 battery Tesla Switch generator

I am doing 2 motors at once a rotor and hub. Last night for the first
        time I took a 3/4" circle of wood and bolted it up to check end play

Wow wee this thing is 180 thousandths out. So I am pulling out
        my acrylic sheets. The commutator came for the treadmill motor the
        one I broke trying to change the timing. I machined a shoulder rest
        into it so it may fit on the shaft the way it was before. I bought
        some 50 cent shims to get the tolerances and now I need to decide
        on the glue to hold it.

I have cylindrical shaped magnets measuring 1/2" dia by 1" long. I wish
        I could find some wider "C" cores to wind my coils on. Anyone who knows
        where I can find big "C" cores let me know. Also if anyone has replaced
        a commutator before let me know of the best glue. Some glues are only
        good for 200 degrees.

I must say that I have seen plastic sheeting warp up bad so maybe
        finding an AZAK board or STARBOARD is a better way. For now I am
        stuck with acrylic.

You can resharpen your drill bits to drill acrylic much more safely.

I think I'll probably go with 1/4" spacing on magnets to core material. I
        would love to follow Thane's design if I could find Permalloy sheeting that
        didn't cost so much. That would make it easier to bolt down "C" cores
        that I would not be afraid that they might break or crack with vibration.

If anyone knows where to get a bulk break on Permalloy construction
        sheeting let me know. I will have to start my lathe I guess.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-27-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• The Critical Frequency

Bifilars and trifilar coils are series connected for speeding up under
          a load and connected in parallel for braking.

I found this simple calculation on THANE HEINS youtube by another
          man following THANE'S work. He has a simple test setup and has found
          what we all will see at the right speed.

TIME CONSTANTS FOR L/C circuits he shows the delayed time
          calculations that produce the effect. SO simple. Wind your coils
          bifilar or trifilar series connected measure ohms and Henry's of the
          coil. Resistance of 1000ft of any awg wire can be found in charts
          online for copper conductors.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFXSZzUNmE[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSCIws7zppU[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by BroMikey; 08-28-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic Losses

In order to keep so much information straight I add the video's
            I like as I research. I am seeing now that we have lots of experimenters
            who are blocked in the spirit of their minds to perceive the setup or
            result.

This video should help all of the young men in this field of study between
            the ages of 12yrs and 60years old. We are all learning but some have
            certain insurmountable character flaws that will always produce negative
            results. This behavior is exhibited from an early age and nothing can change.

We need young minds or minds that were never reduced to the size of
            a little tin box, rather minds that know no boundaries. The rest of you
            we are glad to have along so once a new device is born you will have
            something to buy. Neither the inventor nor the backer is better than
            the other, it's just the facts of life.

Stick with your gift.

This video tells us something quite important about the flux path between
            the motor and the experimental generator. In this demonstration we
            will see how one person could build exactly the same set up as the next
            person and get completely opposite results.

When connecting a prime mover (in my case the Modified Motor) to a
            low lenz generator section, some testing is already available at your
            disposable. In this portion of my research with selecting a generator
            I have decided to find people who talk about and show hard data
            concerning drag free operation.

This is how the jargon goes

Lenz free

Low Drag

Drag free

acceleration under load

regenerative acceleration

Among others just to name a few are often exactly the same thought
            but explained by each individual differently to put it mildly. In this video
            the lesson is simple and I like easy right to the point rock solid information.

Plain and simple, if you are using a plastic rotor with magnets you will
            not get the same results as when a steel rotor is used. In fact you may
            never get what you are after unless you can provide a return flux path
            coming off of the generator magnetic rotor back to the prime mover or
            motor.

In this video proof is shown.

170-ohm coil producing only 75volts the rotor running under 90 rpm's
            and the results are two.

Part 1&2 for the first video. Part 3 and beyond show more things.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeKTlLy5E[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vX8Cxkrpqs[/VIDEO]
            Last edited by BroMikey; 08-29-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• NEW FLUX PATH IDEAS

In part 4 another setup for another application. Here the
              design does not add any magnetic flux back to the prime mover and the
              speed is unaffected. No acceleration. So if the flux path is setup any
              which way you may get a vastly different result.

These are toroid coil packs coupled back to the rotor

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIdu1lWVW0[/VIDEO]

Comment

• YouTube problems

Hey Bromikey,
                I use a Kindle fire and can't watch any of the YouTube references you post. I believe it's this tablet not you. But usually the one line links I've no problem with those.

If not that's cool, but enjoy your insights,
                wantomake

Comment

• Hey Dave

Another thing that occurred to me was that these video's are Thane's
                  early experiments of which he deleted but someone else saved and
                  re-posted. I think he thought many things that was not true in his
                  beginnings.

I decided to re-watch all of the 7 parts of Thane's old videos and in
                  conclusion after thinking about what I saw, today I have come to
                  realize that (A) flux paths do play a part but the full answer was still
                  hidden.

These experiments were accomplished by Thane in the early 2000's
                  and then later after much work he started showing youtube examples
                  of what he had so far.

At the very least we can conclude that flux coupling has an effect.

What I had originally thought to do was to put foil strips on each magnet
                  on a plastic rotor that lead to the shaft where flux could still travel to
                  see if any thing new might arise.

I suppose if the coil is long enough it will work? I don't have enough time
                  under my belt thinking about it yet. In the example where Thane uses a
                  twin coil pack (Toroid) then that is flux coupled back to the shaft then
                  the rotor picks it up there and on to the magnets. All back around again
                  and again with no effect on the prime mover. WOW. Thane is generating
                  energy that way with no drag on the prime mover.

It shows how fallible early thinking can be.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-30-2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• I have been undecided on rotor materials up to now and last night
                    I pulled out one of my high speed 10" table saw blades and installed
                    it onto my new CNC hub. My new magnets came today and next will
                    buy a spool of 30awg to wind coils.

I need an RPM meter but just guessing I would say the modified motor
                    without a boost on it run on 12vdc turns 300-400RPM's just a guess
                    for all I know that is more like 800 rpm's.

My modified motor an rotor are so so smooth at top speeds.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-31-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Hey Bromikey,
                      I use a Kindle fire and can't watch any of the YouTube references you
                      post. I believe it's this tablet not you. But usually the one line links
                      I've no problem with those.

If not that's cool, but enjoy your insights,
                      wantomake
                      Hey wanto

I missed you post but yes it works here. It still works. You might need
                      to UPDATE the adobe flash on that thing, my wife has one of those and
                      bought a NOOK because the Kindles are already out dated.

OUTDATED means they neglect the software intentionally.

Comment

• From pictures to hardware progress report.

This is the rotor build making sure in this experiment to use all
                        steel components like used in electric car motors. The all steel rotor
                        will allow flux to return back to the drive motor.

What can it say? A picture is worth a thousand words. I could
                        say "3 Battery Motor/Gen" and "Tesla Switch Motor" or Matt's Energizer"

In a recent post Dave said that if we who build "Matt's Modified Motor"
                        got enough hours operating it we would see that the rotor is not the only
                        way in which to get the extra energy.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        ....my big generator has cost me OVER
                        $3,000.00 to build with the changes, rebuilds, etc. That I have
                        done, and about $400 of that was just for the wire, and another
                        $450 just for magnets. I have been accused of all kinds of things
                        and called all kinds of names for not SHARING how to build it, but
                        who would have been able to replicate it anyway?????!!!!! Not
                        only that, but it is already OBSOLETE because of what we have
                        learned. Remember, I built version one well over two YEARS ago.
                        As I said recently, you don't NEED the rotors and magnets.

You need five deep cycle BIG batteries for the 3 battery system
                        You need a method of rotating the batteries and I believe Carroll
                        JUST POSTED that.
                        You need to understand that all your connections need to be made
                        with #12 wire, not radio shack clip leads. (well, MAYBE #14 would
                        work, but I hope you get the picture.)
                        And you need to understand what the 3 battery system DOES and
                        what it is CAPABLE of doing before you are ready to move on.
                        You need to spend a heck of a lot of time with Matt's rewound pulse
                        motor until you understand EXACTLY WHAT is going on with the
                        system and WHY. And when you THINK you know what is going
                        on, change some things up and see what happens. Put loads in
                        different places.

And when all that is said and done, Take a LONG HARD look at
                        that pulse motor and figure out (I know you can do it!) what it is.
                        What it DOES. And what is LEFT when you remove the "rotor"
                        and the "magnets" that I said you didn't need. You have to be a
                        little creative in your thinking here, because the rotor I was
                        speaking of was the one to hold the magnets, not the one in
                        an actual motor. But I have faith SOMEONE will figure it out.
                        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIYOWaypvM[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 09-11-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I spent some time drilling holes today and fitting magnets to the rotor.
                          Also looking at the rise and fall times as well as the frequency of the
                          little energizer modified motor that everyone is ignoring. Your lose is my
                          gain.

I have all of the holes cut and 8 out of 20 fixtures installed.

I am rusty as hell on a scope but every time I run a measurement the
                          fall times look to be 70 nano when I am running at 10volts today from
                          a half dead Alum. It is charging back up.

These motors run thru a commutator look so much different than a
                          standard pulse does from a circuit. I am not sure what the RPM on these
                          modified motors run at 12volts and I still don't have an RPM gauge.
                          However it looks fast to me about 1300 RPM? I know a 24v motor runs 2500rpm. If anyone has taken a reading on their motor let me know
                          what RPM's you are running. I am probably not going to find out from
                          anyone of these threads but it won't hurt to ask.

I can't believe how little consideration this modified motor has been
                          shown or the fact that among people with so many tittles can't offer
                          basic data on motor operation.

I realize many of you know but are out of time, so questions just sort
                          of fall to the ground.

The scope shows a longitudinal type wave like a rope being shook.
                          It looks like an 80% duty cycle but this digital scope will fool ya. I need
                          to go back to my analog scope for such low frequency jobs.

I couldn't get a peek to peek reading, I couldn't ever read 10volts on
                          the digital scope after it got running. I will try my other probes. This
                          pulse motor is reading very strangely. It reminds me of the SG Osc
                          circuits but the switched brush action is a different world.

I'll keep building parts.The digital scope shows much ringing, here
                          is the analog scope. I'll be back after it gets done in a few weeks.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-18-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Hi Bro,
                            before you trust scopes you should check their properties! Every scope owns a maximum frequency where the readings are still wihtin tolarance.
                            It might be true that your older analog scope has a much lower frequency range compared to your digital one. Thus it is no wonder that it smoothes the wave form out - but does not show true facts.
                            If you want to get rid of this trigger problem forever you might try to add an opto sensor (or hall sensor) to the motor and connect it to the external trigger. Then you will have at every revolution the very same start point and you see only one single and same transition at every revolution.
                            Moving the rigger mark you can conecutively check every coil individually.

An other frequent problem is that setups have nc FAT and MASSIVE and CENRATL GND referenece point. Then it is very very difficult to find a reliable GND tap for the scope. It is like searching for a solid reference point inside a water fall.

It is a good idea to choose the battery minus pole as GND reference and connect all GNDs in star shape here to - but FAT wires.

for more study see:
                            Solving Ground Loop Problems - Star Grounding
                            https://kasunsomaratne.com/2014/07/1...educing-noise/

It is like at PCs. The problem sometimes sits well incarnated before the screen! :-) That's my experinece with myself.
                            Rgds
                            John
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Everyone

I would like to say that my project construction is coming along just fine.
                              The rotor material I selected has many great anti-warping qualities yet is
                              a real challenge to put such large holes into such thin plate.

Got it.

Also the filing process using a rat tail file to hone to the thousandths the
                              inter diameter of the 1/2' X 1/2" iron tubes takes time. I now have 15
                              mounted on the rotor. Once adjustments are made to bring the individual
                              magnets all into close proximity to to cores, I will dip the rotor plate.

As I populate the rotor it is becoming a heavy object and if need be I will
                              mount the rotor on a separate set of bearing as I have stated before. For
                              now the rotor is going to run straight off the modified scooter motor.

Turion has recently mentioned that the modified motor has a distinct
                              advantage over any other device he has yet to try when splitting the
                              POS....

I'll have to agree. The energizer action thru the use of the abrupt
                              electrical condition created by the brushes can not be matched in
                              many cases with circuits by the average joe. I am enjoying this the
                              way it is.

Thanks to the inventor.

You guys know me by now and when i am ready, I'll be sitting on your
                              front porch with the good news. Hold on just minute and I'll be right
                              there.

Hey Dave, how are the holes?

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-10-2016, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                                What BroMikey is doing now falls more under his motor/generator thread...........

If you read and understand everything that is in the Bedini SG series Peter and John have put together, and that includes what is in the "Beyond" video and still can't build the free energy device ........................

it is time to hire someone to do it for you or get a new hobby.

I am absolutely AMAZED that thousands of folks aren't popping up .......
                                there are so few real builders out there...................

Hi Dave

Thats right, the old dogs have long since given up and they are incapable
                                of performing any new tricks and if you ask me, I never thought most of
                                them had it in them to begin with, always disagreeing projecting skepticism
                                while their so called experiments were in progress. Half hearted
                                also find what they are looking for, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X