No announcement yet.

Splitting The Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi mike, it could be used between the positives, it was a response to dragons post on basic free energy device thread, since i saw him post about it again here.
    It does seem to be working well and is quite efficient.
    peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
      Hi mike, it could be used between the positives, it was a response to dragons post on basic free energy device thread, since i saw him post about it again here.
      It does seem to be working well and is quite efficient.
      peace love light
      I am thinking about so many things. I am not sure what your
      post refers to.

Also @ Everyone

This is the difference between a scooter motor commutator and
      treadmill commutator. If anyone with motor design background could
      come to my thread to help?

It can't be that hard, can it?

Comment

• So no one is tall enough to fill my order? No big shock
        I am the same way just tell me to jump and how high but never
        question why.

I got my inverter in the mail today and I really like this modified motor
        can't shake the feel I get because the results are just like Dave
        (Turion Man) says it is, the primaries go down so slow you are not sure
        if they are moving while the charge battery drinks up bundles of
        joules with excess left over to burn.

Someone who is a motor genius can chime in anytime now and tell
        me what they think the best way would be to hook up the commutator
        on this 2 brush motor. Any takers?

I got confused because the wires were melted together and I did
        not realize that this wasn't a factory connection even tho it looked
        that way. Then when looking on the google images I find 100's
        of motor designs and a simple scooter motor escapes the world
        wide library.

Like when i use to look for a break down of a V8 engine and could
        not find a good image. Google images are greatly lacking for sure.

It's not a challenge for the novice since normal motor design needs
        to be a common place thought so that predictions might be made
        based on the new alteration.

Also i am wondering how hard it is to move a commutator? Only
        a motor builder would know the answer.

I looked at my scooter motor brushes and it looks like 2 brushes
        are hooked to the positive wire leaving 2 negative not like
        I have shown in one of the pictures so I have corrected the second.

So right now I am shooting in the dark. I will scope this properly
        altered motor and learn (reinvention the wheel) all by my lonesome
        if this is the best I can do.

I will learn it all, spell it all out, scope shots included and someone
        will come by and say "I could have told you that"

Yup. What was the question now?
        What i do have working is my scooter motor that is modified.

Like I say, it is working but I don't know why yet.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-15-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Dc motors are AC coil waveforms, all chopped up. Here I will start
          to explore a simple DC motor so I may understand how the modified
          motor has been changed. This is important because this mod.motor has
          an AC winding (Or a Coil) that gets chopped up by the commutator and in
          the end somehow recharges the battery that it is drawing power from.

Very important. Now if I said that the motor drew power from a battery
          we can all understand that as we watch the meter show that the
          voltage is steady going south. That we all can understand.

But I didn't say that did I?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9CLtlkl6fM[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Basic DC motor rewinding instruction video.

Thanks UFO

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJV2m27Ug8[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oxJMkN4HVg[/VIDEO]
            Last edited by BroMikey; 07-15-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• I decided to put the stinky motor back on
              (The smell is almost gone now.) I left the room.
              anyway put it back on the split 3 gen system and
              then popped the scope on it. Look at the crazy ringing. New
              inverter and new rotor build, got some brushes to add so it
              become a 4 brush unit.

I ran it all day starting at 24.25vand the run batteries are still 23.83v
              and have run power all day keeping battery 3 charged up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-16-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Some observations

When running the mod motor and UPS circuit to sneak a few joules
                off of the charge battery the motor will heat up after 2 hours to a
                mild warm. If I am not taking off power, just charging battery 3 the
                motor stays almost cold for 8 hours.

When taking power off battery 3 with UPS batteries 1 & 2 get a break
                and the draw decreases slightly but definitely there.

Also when using just the mod motor with booster the amps creep up
                as the charge in battery 3 goes up. I set the voltage and the amps will be about 1.25 amps at the starting charge voltage of 12v and then after
                the charge increases the amps will go up to as high as 2 amps when
                voltage reaches 14v or 14.5v.

I usually back it down so the charge rate stay the same.

I have some stepper motors for generator assisted charging.

According to the meters dc magnet motors put out AC voltage AND
                DC voltage. So this means both AC and DC are hitting the batteries.

If I put a drill motor chuck on any magnet motor and spin it up the
                meters show more AC than DC voltage being produced.

On another note studying motor design windings needing epoxy
                coating are roasted in an oven as HIGH TEMP epoxies are used.

That is all I have here right now and my shop toaster oven will work
                just fine. Another tidbit the treadmill motor got fitted with 2 more
                brushes. I will show the pictures later after HT epoxy is completed.

Mission in progress.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• I have an update on the 3 battery split positive modified
                  scooter motor's ability to recharge batteries.

I have 1 battery that has dropped to 8.75 volts from 10.5 volts
                  in a matter of minutes and have decided to recharge these batteries
                  using the SSSG what a miracle battery charger it is.

I have not done much in the way of comprehensive data collecting
                  rather I have run these 3 batteries down over a 30-40 hour run
                  getting use to how the booster recirculates, how the UPS or modified
                  motor works with the booster to recycle energy around the circuit.

When the batteries got down to 11.50v in all three batteries I
                  remembered how the system requirement called for 4 batteries
                  so that charging impedance might be lowered.

The reason this came to mind was that my batteries were now
                  running with only the mod motor in an effort to regain some
                  energy back into them so I could return to the normal split
                  positive drawing off energy.

Then I remembered the words of Turion, he stated that not only
                  will I need batteries in reserve so charged batteries could have a
                  rest period to save ions but to get a 1:1 COP I would need some
                  form of generator to capture the mechanical energy being wasted in
                  the modified motor.

Dave also has stressed how he has spent 1000's upon 1000's over
                  the past 8 years to achieve what most of us should consider awesome
                  COP'S of 3,4,5,6 depending. Also before Dave deleted all of his
                  video research his generator could be seen what looked like some
                  form of either Adams or Cole flat plate flat coils as Generator.

Here is what I have concluded so far. The split positive 3 battery
                  with modified motor are the root and a great starting point. This is
                  a super way of recycling battery power extending run time using
                  an inverter.

To get the high COP's that DAVE talked about taking him 8 years to
                  get this far you will need a flywheel and somewhat larger disk for
                  generating coils than the modified scooter motor is.

So the first step is learning the basic SPLIT POSITIVE circuits

The second step is how the modified motor can charge 2 parellel
                  batteries due to the lowered impedance like Dave has shown in
                  his video. In Dave's video his run batteries lost 4 tenths of a volt
                  in one of his tests while the 12 charge batteries gained a total
                  of 12 tenths.

Keep in mind that this second step requires that you have a huge
                  impedance differential between run batteries and charge battery sets
                  so if you are not willing to buy the number of batteries needed to make
                  this test, you are out.

Third step, not only utilize step 1 & 2 but also come up with an
                  advanced generator section that resembles some of John Bedini's
                  work that offers a low lenz effect as well.

I was going to say GOOD LUCK? No because luck is only
                  for horseshoes and hand grenades and this work will call for a much
                  greater degree of accuracy.

So again 1= learn the spits number 2 learn impedance manipulation
                  and the Modified Motor and finally #3 choose wisely on your generator
                  systems.

Now this is not a declaration of a finally authority on the subject
                  just some hot air bantering on a subject that I only know slightly.

In other words I need to hear myself talk so I am sure that what I
                  have stated is close to the right path, when others chime in and
                  validate.

Other than that, I have little direction toward the end goal or any
                  step along the way. So far I have managed to discharge these
                  batteries and have another matching set of really nice 35ah deep
                  cycles to introduce into the project.

My batteries before conversion to ALUM run around $100 so get
                  your money out or go home. The Alum helps me to rest better
                  at night when I have left my setup almost dead at around 3volts
                  knowing that I can still recover them next week.

It's gonna be sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                    I have several different coils I have worked with
                    over the years. Air core, ferrite core and cores made out of welding
                    rod. Several of them will speed up under load.

Now maybe I am all wrong about this, but my generator speeds up
                    under load at a specific rpm and that is the reason for my belief.

There are many things to learn hidden in your very short post but I always
                    get something out of them. Some would say you are doing the same
                    thing as other who designed flat disk motors and coils of the past.
                    I would say that is part of what we are doing here. It looks like to me
                    we are witnessing a combination of principles all wrapped up into one
                    package taking advantage of battery energy at the lowest level on up
                    into greater amounts.

We have been told that you can not recharge a battery while recharging
                    a battery by John Bedini but in some cases John shows us that we can.
                    In order to stop the losses regaging is also addressed.

In the ENERGY FROM THE VACUUM series John shows us in some circuits
                    a capacitor is charged and then is completely removed from the charging
                    circuit and put OVER or across the input yet not in all cases.

Acceleration of the rotor thru the use of coils that store more voltage
                    because they are 5 times longer than normal causes a delayed response.
                    Well this is one theory as you already know. Instead of the approaching
                    magnet coming under the influence of a short coil conductor whose
                    length is cut to immediately react in a timing cycle the added length as
                    well as the consideration of capacitance produced by multifilar series
                    wound coils will throw out the standard timing.

Today's normal designs are based on 120 year old short coils with huge
                    pulling power North South Top dead center quick fast up to speed
                    with little thought of how things might be further advanced. We have all
                    heard how Tesla did not finish his work or how his work went underground
                    for 20 years after his lab was torched.

The fact is that Tesla did what we are doing with series wound multifilar
                    coils and was forbidden to go public with much more than that.

Litzed multifilar coils wound in series are said to cut off the EMF, increase
                    capacitance giving us a huge storage of energy plus increased voltage.

Said to break Lenz law. Acceleration of a rotor under load that causes
                    a power increase on the input is not what we taking about. What we are
                    after is a coil (Generator Coil) that when engaged does not drag down
                    the adjacent motoring coil thereby draining out more current from the
                    input source.

So many times I have witnessed this discourse where everyone talks all at
                    once, no one taking the time to thoroughly express the proper relationship
                    of input VS rotor assisting generator coils.

Who the hell wants to argue that their coil (generator coil) draws down
                    the input because it is doing nothing more than motoring. I don't give a
                    rats rear end what that lunk head calls his coil, if if it pulls down the load
                    or costs more input power THAT coil (his coil) is not assisting.

Assisting means the it is helping, now I know that you understand me
                    clearly Dave of this I have no doubt. So I had to get that cleared up
                    first thing. Again as silly as it may sound I will repeat this for all of those
                    who have come under the influence of certain confusing so called
                    inventors declaring accelerating a coil under a load only pulls more
                    power so nothing to see here go home.

If people are going to claim genius status let them at least make the
                    distinction between motor coil and generator coil. Again redundantly
                    a motor coil generally draws power from the source and a generating
                    coil puts it back.

Other designed in between use 1 coil and switching and again this is
                    not what we are talking about HERE. Standing on one foot playing
                    hop scotch is not the same as hop scotch fair and square so forget it.

Now how hard is that and yet some come here spitting mad making
                    all kinds of claims that they hold the keys come and see.

The generating coil can put power back into a battery in more than one
                    way. It can be used in the conventional format slowing the motor down
                    or dragging the motor down so as to stop the motor from rotating. The
                    power from the generating coil set sends energy back to the battery
                    and stops the motor thru drag.

If I were to keep the input going to the motoring coils while ALSO
                    engaging the generating coils my input power would double and triple
                    and burn up the windings.

In our case we want to operate a group of motor coils and run a set of
                    generator coils that help the motoring coils. When the generator coils
                    are made right and begin to assist motor coil action speeding up of the
                    rotor will occur. This speeding up should be accompanied by a drop
                    in motoring coil input power or the so called assisting coil set is
                    conflicting with motoring coils.

As you pointed out that the coil must be wound to get the right speed
                    where assisting comes in the proper timing. You will never figure it all
                    out using math to start with.

A one coil kick back gives so many percentage points return but is not
                    the whole answer as John showed us with the energizer. Like the
                    big machine, some coils act to motor and others generate.

All I have to go on is this. Thane Heins taught me his bi-toroidal
                    transformer need a different core material even at 60hz and I learned
                    that first hand. Much to my surprise I learned the using fast core materials
                    (If we want to put it that way) is not a waste or not needed at a low
                    frequency.

Everything mean something this I am learning. Thane also has shown
                    how ReGenX coils using a very long and very thin wire will begin assisting
                    rotor action at a much much lower RPM/freq than other coils.

This is a huge amount to work with, Thanks to previous research.

Lastly I can not stress enough that not only a core material change
                    should be implemented but also a 5X length of wire that of standard
                    coils. WHY? That is easy. When your core material density changes
                    by reducing the amount of heavy iron you need more windings to make
                    up for the lower field concentration. Well I don't know if I said that
                    properly by university terminology or not.

I'm just a wayward city boy in search of the country boy life.

Happy loading.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I started a thread to talk about this and
                      about why I believe that was happening, but it got derailed into an argument about whether or not the generator SHOULD speed up
                      under load, so that discussion never took place.

Thaine Heinz has ............... theorized ....................

I have four different coils of different sized wire, different number of strands, different core material, and all will speed up under load at DIFFERENT rpm's.

................. run a small rotor right on the motor shaft with magnets on it.

Introduce a coil to the magnetic field of the rotor and let the testing begin.

Once you find the rpm at which your coil will speed up under load, remove some wire and take note of the effect. Add a second coil of the same size and see what you have to do to get BOTH to speed up under load. You will learn how many batteries it takes to reach the required rpm for the number of coils you have, the size of your rotor, the strength of your magnets and the Length and size of your wire. The you can start designing systems to give the best output.
                      Solid rotor or metallic. I see aluminum and plastic but two different
                      theories.

Comment

I'm using plastic rotors cut on a CNC or built
                        with my 3d printer. Matt has done it with wooden rotors, and many
                        of our small prototypes are made of plywood because it is cheap.

I saw one of John Bedinis rotor way back had 'N" then "S" then "N"
                        again and so on. I see Thane uses the "N" then "S" alternating
                        pole magnets and then Some do it all north poles.

Horse shoe cores with opposing poles.
                        Aluminum rotors that conduct magnetic flux around motor coils and back to generator coils
                        on the same disk.

Gerard showed a horse shoe core that wouldn't ring, did you see it?

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-21-2016, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I guess it depends on what you want to
                          achieve with your rotor. All North magnets get you one thing, while
                          N/S/N/S gets you another as far as output goes. I don't know if
                          Thane is using an aluminum rotor or a STEEL rotor to get that
                          conduction back to the motor on the setup you are talking about.

Yes that is the right word. I watched Gerard this week talk about
                          those cores out of the pump motors. If you have not seen Gerards
                          recent video you missed something I consider good.

I am speaking to you about this "C" core because you use to have a
                          video that had a rotor with a bunch of those pump motors around
                          the entire outside.

Gerard came up with another good find. He use to call everything
                          RADDY-A-TION remember? Well now he is on a "resonance" kick.
                          He like me has a good number of those pumps that for some reason
                          do not work. They hum and the circuit inside is good but they don't
                          turn.

I looks at my circuits on these pumps that are news ones and the
                          boards can be taken out and put on another pump and they take
                          right off.

The windings are new and intact, thermo-fuse is brand new also yet
                          it will not turn. WHY?

Gerard shows you why. Gerard has removed the spools of wire on a
                          weak magnet pump motor (which could be used to generate)a dead
                          pump (a pump that hums but won't turn) and a great working pump.

Next Gerard holds the bare "C" core up and rings it like you would if
                          you were holding a TUNING FORK and hitting it on something.

The core is being struck by a small piece of tool steel to get it to
                          ring. The weak motor core had a flat sound, the dead motor core
                          had a completely dead note and the great running motor rang like
                          a bell.

Now on the conduction thought. All magnet motors seem to use
                          steel like a scooter motor but it must be grain oriented? I think it
                          must be.

My flywheel on the lawnmower magneto uses steel to hold the magnet.
                          The cars that Thane is working to improve use steel rotors to house
                          magnets. This is all practical application observation.

Thane used a brass coupler between motor generator sections and
                          the machine stopped working, put the link back in so flux could
                          circulate again and it worked again.

I got to go watch Trump, C U later

Comment

• Hey Bromikey,
                            Woo dude I've tried to study and understand more of Thane' s motor generator system but he doesn't give much away. From this video I was trying to see if he uses primary and charge banks of batteries separately. If yes, then is this not similar the J. Bedini SG setup?

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=4Oq1cC1qUU8

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Hey Bromikey,
                              Woo dude I've tried to study and understand more of Thane' s motor generator system but he doesn't give much away. From this video I was trying to see if he uses primary and charge banks of batteries separately. If yes, then is this not similar the J. Bedini SG setup?

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=4Oq1cC1qUU8
                              Hello Wantomake

Good day and may God Bless you

I am sure Thane has done that also but in most video's I have watched
                              of Thane (All of them over and over) Thane is set up to demo to people
                              who might want to use his apparatus in an EV (electric Vehicle) which
                              requires one battery pack.

Thanes video on optimization and others show him getting an energy
                              return amount so large that he stops the video and adds several more
                              to the bank so as not to boil any.

I the practical world many car companies are already set up to carry
                              a limited number of lead. In the future super caps will be much lighter
                              and the problems we have charging and discharging lead batteries
                              will be a thing of the past.

Oh yes I almost forgot, the video you thought you posted takes me
                              to a youtube page full of video's so I am not sure what the content
                              might be that you were pointing out.

Comment

• Wrong link?

Sorry Bromikey,
                                My bad, wrong link I guess?

I was trying to determine if Thane was using two banks or one. From what others have stated, batteries don't like to be powering one second then charged the next. But there are many types batteries. But I agree it needs to be supercapacitors which are much more forgiving.

I did price some larger ones, way out of reach for my experiments.

wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X