Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you release a genuine perpetual motion machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Bit of interesting research for anyone that hasn't seen it before:

"What About the First Law of Thermodynamics?

The impossibility of energy for free is enshrined in one of the most fundamental and important laws of physics: the First Law of Thermodynamics or the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can only change its form.
    In 1847, a 26-year-old German medical doctor, Hermann Helmholtz, gave a presentation to the Physical Society of Berlin that would change the course of history. He presented the original formulation of what is now known as the First Law of Thermodynamics, beginning with the axiomatic statement that a Perpetual Motion Machine is impossible.
    Axiom - A statement or proposition that is accepted as true without proof.
    No one had ever succeeded, he wrote, in building a Perpetual Motion Machine that worked. Therefore, such machines must be impossible. If they are impossible it must be because of some natural law preventing their construction. This law, he said, could only be the Conservation of Energy. But a profound reversal of reasoning has occurred in the last century. Helmholtz originally said "Because a Perpetual Motion Machine is impossible, therefore the First Law of Thermodynamics;" while in any physics text book today one will find the statement that "Because of the First Law of Thermodynamics, a Perpetual Motion Machine is impossible."

Skeptics are quick to cite the Laws of Thermodynamics to disprove Bessler's claims. In fact, the argument is circular. The Laws of Thermodynamics do not prove that Bessler's machine is impossible. On the contrary, they are deduced from the "leap of faith" of first presuming it is impossible. "

Willem Jacob 'sGravesande (1688 - 1742)
    Attorney, Mathematician, and Professor

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    But I can't help feeling, nervous, excited, scared, adventurous, all manner of emotions at the moment.

I can't wait for someone to replicate the device and replace the dominating adjustable permanent magnet for a kicker coil and make some clever control electronics for it.

I think I've come up with an even better design now but its too late I need to do this one first and save the next one until I've seen how much power can be tuned out of it.

The other one is going to be high RPM.

Basically if this works.... it will make Bessler's wheel antique.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    The best thing I can do is show the build when it's been modified and then post it and go from there.

I'm just waiting for some prices to come back to me and some parts to be machined.

Then i'll sort our a video.

If it doesn't work I can shut up...

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    I would crowd fund it . I tried to get this device into the UK and failed/; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXFWuwlg-0 The inventor got greedy.

You could try this company:- https://www.indiegogo.com/#/picks_for_you
    I've considered this but not seen anyone I know had much joy.... still is an option.....

I think global development of any device on an open source basis would happen much faster than keeping it contained.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion
    I would say there are a couple ways to go. If you don't care about making money, the easiest and safest for YOU would be to go into a university or public library that allows you computer access. Post all the important data on a file sharing site or multiple file sharing sites. Then send that link to as many folks as possible and post it on all the energy forums within a few minutes. Ask for a commitment from everyone to check back on the site they got the link to once in a while and if the link is down, repost
    That sounds like a good way to stay hidden.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ernst View Post
    Perpetual motion machine?
    Since there is no perpetual machine, everything comes and goes, there can be no perpetual motion machine. A machine that derives power from magnets? I can not believe that. A machine that goes against the 2nd law of thermodynamics, that is something that I can believe (gravity goes against this law too). A machine that is hooked up to some 'eternal' process, such as sun light, that I can believe too.

It is funny that you ask this question because it is bothering me too.

After I discovered the "real" magnifying transmitter a couple of years ago I wanted to verify its working principles. So we put some money together with friends and colleagues.
    We tested what we could within our limited budget and there are still some tests to go.
    But I am certain that it will generate power... that much is done.

How to release this info?
    Any attempt to monetize something like this is bound to either fail or end in disaster.
    Our patent attorneys refuse to help with our last patent, which is a good sign, I think.
    All news channels that we have contacted refuse to help, which is also a good sign.
    So it will be up to us, little folk, to spread the info as quickly as possible.
    A video is done, a website and a ton of pdfs is being worked on.
    Many doors that we knocked on remain closed, or close even tighter, but some unexpected doors open.
    As Turion says, speed will be of the essence.

Ernst.
    Your right, nothing is perpetual.. The language definition is screwed from the start.

Ok, a machine that self powers from the magnetic repulsion of levers attached in a specific manner to make magnetic repulsion a rhythm that synchronises to a specific geometry. Gravity makes the leverage possible.

It has bearings, they don't last forever, but can be over engineered to last a lifetime or be serviceable.

Hidden in plain sight.

If I'm right then I guarantee someone will replicate fast especially if I provide CAD drawings in the video.

I'm looking forward to the magnifying transmitter seeing the light.
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 05-19-2016, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
    whats your worry? to the public is the answer, and do like everyone else, "if you feel ilke giving a donation send it to xxxxx @ paypal dot com. duh duhh.
    To be honest Altrez, this one was sitting way closer to my heart on the trust that if I do something good for people they might do something beneficial for me in return if they are able to.

Leave a comment:

• soundiceuk
    replied
    Hi Altrez, its good to see you again.

Sorry you feel that way.

You've just stirred up a lot of memories for me about those days I spent too much time of my life trying to make a difference in the world and I ruined my relationship with my ex.

Bruce is still at it and has successfully got a device with still uses a long wire antenna but doesn't need to be elevated. There are respected, talented guys replicating right now. It doesn't use any radioactive materials.

He is constantly perfecting the tech, and I don't think he'll ever stop as he is a perfectionist.

You're a very talented electronics guy, well above the level I will be at in my life. Have you discovered a viable device?

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Here we go again. I must be the only person who remembers the last time he posted something like this about Bruce's device. It did not work! IMHO this is just another scam from soundiceuk!

My advise is this. DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY!

Ye be warned!

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• Bob Smith
    replied
    I'd be inclined to go along the lines that Dave (Turion) suggests, and then have a support web page inviting people to donate on PayPal a sum which they think is fair for your work.

I remember there was a guy about 5 years ago in the US who had a self-powered wind generator with a propeller (which was not needed to make it run - just for appearances). He had 1 or 2 videos on YouTube, and was trying to get support to market it. He had a falling out with Sterling Allen, and soon after, his apparatus and all its promise (including videos, I believe) disappeared down the memory hole.

All said, I think the quicker it gets out there, with as few as possible (or no) third parties involved, the better.
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 05-17-2016, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    I would crowd fund it . I tried to get this device into the UK and failed/; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXFWuwlg-0 The inventor got greedy.

Define "inventor got greedy"

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Safety and speed

Can PayPal be safe?

Would websites stay up?

As Dave stated, a safe place to shield you from being traced by tptb cyberspace eyes. Send to as many as possible quickly with instructions that they do the same. You be the tree, let others be the limbs. Don't think even the posting here of any member questuions or progress would be safe.

Really don't know what would happen on this forum if thousands were sent a "secret" free energy device download. I'm sure the term "free energy" will stir some the wrong way. Sooner than later this will happen and we all may need to fight this battle for "free energy". How bad does it need to get?

Just thoughts,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• a.king21
    replied
    getting your invention out

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    I've been thinking about this one for years and I'd like to open the thread to share ideas on the best way to release a genuine machine that does real work.

Imagine a wind turbine that instead of wind uses magnetic repulsion.

I'm not saying more than that at the moment.

Best regards,

Paul

Leave a comment:

• ldrancer
    replied
    whats your worry? to the public is the answer, and do like everyone else, "if you feel ilke giving a donation send it to xxxxx @ paypal dot com. duh duhh.

About plagarism, a patent cant protect that but knowing the source is what most people want to get it from right? who makes the best electronics? sony cause they know how to make them. that is and will always be the selling point. patents need destroyed, copyrights are theft. People can mimic and eventually make it as well. why dont chinese make good products? cause they cant? If you cant individualize it its not worth making.

Leave a comment:

• Ernst
    replied
    Perpetual motion machine?
    Since there is no perpetual machine, everything comes and goes, there can be no perpetual motion machine. A machine that derives power from magnets? I can not believe that. A machine that goes against the 2nd law of thermodynamics, that is something that I can believe (gravity goes against this law too). A machine that is hooked up to some 'eternal' process, such as sun light, that I can believe too.

It is funny that you ask this question because it is bothering me too.

After I discovered the "real" magnifying transmitter a couple of years ago I wanted to verify its working principles. So we put some money together with friends and colleagues.
    We tested what we could within our limited budget and there are still some tests to go.
    But I am certain that it will generate power... that much is done.

How to release this info?
    Any attempt to monetize something like this is bound to either fail or end in disaster.
    Our patent attorneys refuse to help with our last patent, which is a good sign, I think.
    All news channels that we have contacted refuse to help, which is also a good sign.
    So it will be up to us, little folk, to spread the info as quickly as possible.
    A video is done, a website and a ton of pdfs is being worked on.
    Many doors that we knocked on remain closed, or close even tighter, but some unexpected doors open.
    As Turion says, speed will be of the essence.

Ernst.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X