Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-PLUG generator /// investigation of claim ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alman View Post
    Currently we have 2 patents in place and are waiting on a 3rd patent
    But in whose name?

Comment

I do understand the questions here ,we are after all talking about
      something which has never been done before [magnets doing work ]
      or at least never shared with the world ..

I have given Tim the opportunity to contribute to a statement here .
      hopefully he will do so .

respectfully
      Chet K
      Last edited by RAMSET; 02-10-2016, 02:25 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

Patents

I don't think they say what country or countries have granted them patents. So, you can not really know whether their patents are worth anything or not. There is more that is not said than what is being discussed here so far. I would be looking for satisfied customers that are not somehow beholden to the manufacturer. In fact, I don't think any customers were mentioned. This is not to say they are a total fraud and a hoax. There is not enough information here to form a decent opinion.
        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

I will add one more comment to the "opinion" scales ,

To my Knowledge there is no verifiable independent 3rd party report on this product ,and the manufacturer has refused a Free visit from an independent 3rd party !

To be absolutely clear ...the independent 3rd party investigation which was offered is a black box verification , No secrets need be revealed ..just load testing and stop watch to verify output over time ,in this case the constant 2 plus HP output claims would not take long at all to verify.

so yes it would seem very odd indeed ....

Chet K
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
          X