No announcement yet.

ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One motors fly-back energy running a second motor, looping on the way.
    Regenerative motors, this is exactly what Thane has been telling us he was
    doing.

Comment

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-03-2020, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        .................................................. ..............................

Comment

• If you don't want to disassemble a machine yet want to install a 60 tooth RPM gear a split gears can be used.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• The show must go on. Eat my dust.

Comment

• For you guys wanting to save the world? Start at the beginning. Nuts and bolts first. Get the tape or ribbon as you wish and buy 1k107 model number. Nano tech ribbon rolled up in 8" square cores and cut the sides out for block material if you like. Use ultra high temp, very very thin solution lightly wetted and wiped of clean. Roll up your bobbin. Bake at 250 f for 2 plus hours. Now you have any shape.

This material will work best without generating heat in cores unlike the 1k101 material used in 60 hz cores. The 1k107 tape is more for 400hz and up a ways..

Rotors need to be non magnetic steel or magnet shielding steel. Use 1/4 plate ss machined to press fit magnets into place leaving a fraction of magnet above the surface. Use a 1-2" shaft to maintain stability use such forces. The shaft may be a grand total of 12" long. Use ss beaings, ss shaft, ss collars, they are worth the money. SS rotor hubs. SS bolts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiberglass-...72.m2749.l2649

This material is cheap for making boxes coming in at 6 times less for poly carbonate or cutting block board and is as strong as steel yet non magnetic.

Comment

• I like this machine. It is a smaller one for machining holes. I am looking at a shorter one.
                $2400

s-l640.jpg
                https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/yI0AA...jf/s-l1600.jpg
                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-11-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• This is what I need to drill. It is an over grown drill press without all of the shimy shivering and shaking on a 1" hole.

https://www.sterlingmachinery.com/me...3959ee0254.jpg

Comment

• RegenX thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Fly-back study, THX DOUG this is the EXTRA in the REGEN-XTRA or whatever you would like to call it is fine with me. Do call it something ole bean.

Great videos

Comment

• Doctor D Kone man strikes again on the BiTT 1w input 13w output cop 12

Comment

• See the delay and power factor numbers

Comment

• 5x COP BiTT transformer no black sand this time just giant shunt bars for path of least resistance 89 degree shift cos = .017 power factor

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-08-2022, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Kone man tronix very kool experiments heading to 13x coefficient of power (A.K.A. COP)

Comment

• Doug shows scope shots and tells how the rotoverter works, remember all this work was done in the past 6 months

Comment

Working...
                                X