No announcement yet.

ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed up is only bad for ME in MY particular application. Doesn't mean it is bad for what Thane is doing. The proof, is ALWAYS on the bench. You never know until you build it, and I would bet there are a variety of designs that could take advantage of it in a way I never dreamed of. THINKING you ABSOLUTELY know how something is going to work when it isn't running yet is a big mistake unless it is a perfect replication of something that has been previously built and tested. You never know what the result of a small change is going to be. You can make some objective suppositions based on prior experience and material analysis, but then some unexpected reaction happens and everything you thought goes out the window.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-27-2020, 11:47 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Speed up is only bad for ME in MY particular application. Doesn't mean it is bad for what Thane is doing. The proof, is ALWAYS on the bench. You never know until you build it, and I would bet there are a variety of designs that could take advantage of it in a way I never dreamed of. THINKING you ABSOLUTELY know how something is going to work when it isn't running yet is a big mistake unless it is a perfect replication of something that has been previously built and tested. You never know what the result of a small change is going to be. You can make some objective suppositions based on prior experience and material analysis, but then some unexpected reaction happens and everything you though goes out the window.
      Yes and the point is made that these people have no desire to put their blood sweat and tears into this. They can't even get the basics. In electronics a mathematical balance must be reached or with any experiment. Trying to explain all this to folks who are stuck in 6th grade science is impossible. The work you are talking about in finding that delicate balance of any design will always be over their heads.

Comment

• Hi all, Hi bromikey, here is the idea that came to mind the other day.

Think it fits this thread a little, since it is using a similar magnetic field nullifying concept or magnetic balancing act, to gain greater efficiency, maybe.

peace love light
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-28-2020, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
          Hi all, Hi bromikey, here is the idea that came to mind the other day.

Think it fits this thread a little, since it is using a similar magnetic field nullifying concept or magnetic balancing act, to gain greater efficiency, maybe.

peace love light
          Nice picture and speculation, let us know if it works or no. I have air core coils and compared to coils with core put out a fraction. Next to nothing. But verify the principle then report.

Comment

• Sky,
            That's basically what I do with my generator. Only my coils (on the left) have iron or ferrite cores. And instead of a coil on the right, I have an adjustable magnet.

One thing I did want to mention here that I forgot to bring up earlier. I was VERY HAPPY with the video posted by bi and then again by Deco56 because it showed that FERRITE CORES will speed up under load. So now I don't have to spend my time doing the experiment to figure out if they will work or not. MUCH appreciated.

Oh, and in the words of celebrated science fiction writer Robert Heinlein:
            "Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."
            Last edited by Turion; 05-28-2020, 07:14 AM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Very few serious experimenters who really understand the value of energy in all of their delivery forms. Energy for gasoline, energy for gas heat, energy for the electric bill to cool the house, dry the cloths, pump water in the fields of the farm, power to weld metal. Everything takes energy and most of what we make goes up in spent energy so the green horn who hasn't quite figure this all out looks at the investigation like a toy play thing. Still wet behind the ears, not serious. Live a while and watch what I mean now happening to you when energy SHOULD be far less. Instead it will double and triple over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Yup same ole video everyone posts and goes away thinking they were right all along. No one builds a $2000 rotor that size for fun. He was sent to discredit by the big names.
                I am just trying to learn . Seems like a legit set up and details are shown. But you still haven't offered a rebuttal to the video...you just give ad hominem attacks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deco56 View Post

I am just trying to learn . Seems like a legit set up and details are shown. But you still haven't offered a rebuttal to the video...you just give ad hominem attacks....
                  Dude glad you liked the video and are very interested. Where is your rotor with magnets? Start by trying your own setup, then you will laugh at yourself for this question. Once again let me start from the beginning, Take a coil of wire next to a passing magnet like your lawnmower does to create a spark for the sprarkplug.

That is drag down generating. The video has both DRAG DOWN generating and speed up generating. Neither in the video puts out more than it takes to run so give up now if you thought you were home free.

Infact anyone not building just give up on understanding what is going on here. Bowling, Golf or roller skating cost money and is a better place to send it if you are after a quick easy save the world win adventure.

Just horsing around. If you understood the video you would know that the delay had to be present to get speed up, of which he says his scope did not show any. Fake NewsBut again since you are not building you don't know any of the criteria. It is like asking me to talk Latin to a Chinese.

Here is what I have learned. Run a motor takes 2 units, run a motor with the rotor and magnets takes 4 units, run a motor to rotor with coil not loaded takes 6 units of power. Now start testing how much the coil can give back. This is standard generating for the last 140 years. After that you will be ready for non standard testing. Otherwise go big or go home.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-29-2020, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Hi all, Hi bromikey, the drawing is just to give an idea, it would need magnets on both sides of air coil to be productive and then cored coils can be outside of that for nullifying.

A test model will be small, just to see if the nullifying core/coil can use less than the air coil generates.

Plus, if this could work, then the need for more complex multi-strand coils could be removed.

Hi turion, yes, that's partly why the idea popped into my head most likely.

peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      Hi all, Hi bromikey, the drawing is just to give an idea, it would need magnets on both sides of air coil to be productive and then cored coils can be outside of that for nullifying.

A test model will be small, just to see if the nullifying core/coil can use less than the air coil generates.

Plus, if this could work, then the need for more complex multi-strand coils could be removed.

Hi turion, yes, that's partly why the idea popped into my head most likely.

peace love light
                      Good enough, giver her a shot and see if you can get it to work. The Adam's motor had counter opposing fields of coils 180 degrees. I would be interested. Of even a circuit that sends half a square wave to the coil, then the second is switched back to the battery upon collapse.

Comment

• Bro,
                        I am not sure that current MUST lag the voltage to get delayed Lenz, so the fact that the scope shows that it does not is probably very accurate. As I have stated before. Lenz is a reaction. It's like you pull the trigger on your favorite pistol. 1. The trigger pull drops the hammer or the firing pin onto the primer at the back of the bullet casing, 2. The primer sparks. 3. The spark from the primer sets off the main charge of gunpowder inside the shell. 4. The rapid expansion of gas from this explosion propels the bullet down the barrel of the gun. 5. The rifling in the barrel spins the bullet like a football. 6. As the bullet leaves the barrel the rest of the expanding gas comes out behind it, resulting in the report and flash.

It is not one event. It is a SERIES of events. Each one takes TIME. If I could run FAST enough, I would be in a different place when the bullet arrived where I had been when the trigger was pulled.

Just like I could outrun a bullet if I was fast enough, we can outrun Lenz.

As (for example) a NORTH magnet approaches the iron core of the coil it begins to turn the iron core into a SOUTH facing magnet that ATTRACTS the approaching NORTH magnet. But as the magnetic field in the iron grows, (It doesn't happen instantly) it induces an electrical current in the coil if that coil is under load. Because of the unique way we wind our coils, this "TIME" is extended because the CAPACITY of the coil to accept that electricity has increased, which slows down the magnetic reaction that takes place. As the current grows in strength, it begins to turn the iron core into a NORTH magnet but must first NEUTRALIZE the south magnetism that was already forming in the core. Once that magnetism has been overcome or neutralized, it turns the core into a NORTH magnet that will repel the approaching NORTH magnet on the rotor. If our rotor is moving FAST enough, it is too late and the rotor magnet is already at top dead center. We simply outrun the reaction, just like I could outrun the bullet. (I'd have to lose a little weight first, but I'm sure I could do it.)
                        Last edited by Turion; 05-29-2020, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Hi all, hi bromikey, yes, think it is probably similar to adams motor/generator.

Hi turion, yes, that's what my thoughts were in a previous post, having to neutralize the south pole created in the core, from a north pole approaching magnet.

Not sure how much efficiency is lost because of that, though bet it is significant.

peace love light

Comment

• All engineering students have dual trace scopes and can see the voltage and with the second channel can see the amperage together in real time. The first picture shows one of many examples of normal generated power to a resistance load. Not a capacitive load and not an inductive load, a resistive load such as a light bulb.

If you do not have a dual trace scope and know how to set up both channels to measure this while your genbox is in progress you just can't be sure. However you will have to take someone's word for it. I have and it does delay.

Picture one is standard generating and shows the loaded condition. There is no delay. Picture 2 is when the null (as we call it ) is reached or maybe a tiny bit beyond. You must understand vectors in the time domain.
                            Just take my word for, Thane is right. His rpm does rise just a little to show a few rpm (20) increase but in every case the delay does exist. Even at the perfect null point. The fellow in the video probably does not know how to set up a dual reading and had no intention of that to begin with, knowing that the average person has no clue of what I am talking about.

Perfect wool pulling adventure over the simple.Hi Dave, SUP? I know you have a gun now so plz don't shoot

scopedelay1.jpg
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-29-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• scopedelay2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                All engineering students have dual trace scopes and can see the voltage and with the second channel can see the amperage together in real time. The first picture shows one of many examples of normal generated power to a resistance load. Not a capacitive load and not an inductive load, a resistive load such as a light bulb.
                                Picture one is standard generating and shows the loaded condition. There is no delay.
                                scopedelay1.jpg
                                Appears that the scope shows zero current. No delay because there is no current.

Be careful from whom you take your lessons about the use of instruments.

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X