• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HERO Electric ReGenX Rewind Project #1

Comment

• Electric Scooter Project Video #4

Comment

• Maybe you will all get what is going on now. Look at the video first (bad acting)

Hi all,

I recently came across an interesting subject on another forum, OverUnity.com, also some related info on OUR.com. I do far more reading than posting there. Anyway I thought it is worthy and might be useful to discuss here. Because I post it here does not mean I support it or necessarily believe what is written. But it is interesting, IMO, and could contain novel approaches to subjects that I have been addressing on this forum.

I've read over the references, several times, and don't think it is the case.
        bi

Comment

• The I in the sentence will now be written EYE. Are we catching up yet?

Bi Quote:

"Hi all,

EYE recently came across an interesting subject on another forum, OverUnity.com, also some related info on OUR.com. EYE do far more reading than posting there. Anyway EYEthought it is worthy and might be useful to discuss here. Because EYE post it here does not mean EYE support it or necessarily believe what is written. But it is interesting, IMO, and could contain novel approaches to subjects that EYE have been addressing on this forum.

EYE've read over the references, several times, and EYE don't think it is the case.

bi"
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-23-2020, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Aluminum rotors would be less affected than steel one's.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Stainless is magnetic also especially wherever you cut or grind it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• APEX DEMO Nickel highly attracting

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Ran some more tests with a variety of counter balancing magnets in place at varying forces based on distances. This is really cool. Madmack was right after all. Let me give you all a small comparison.

Without the opposition magnet drive amp draw and volts as follows.
                  500rpm to 1000rpm 16v to 30v the amps are 500ma-700ma
                  1200rpm to 1500rpm = 50volts to 100v the amps go from 750ma to 1200ma.

With opposition magnets drive amps and volts as follows
                  1000rpm to 1600 rpm - 20v to 45v amps 550ma and never higher.

BIG BIG BIG difference running top end rpm's. I can only imagine what 3000-4000rpm
                  will look like but guessing that the increase will only be slight as no cogging exists.

Another important point is that it can self start without max amp over load current. It pegged the needle every time and would require that I manually crank on the rotor to get it to move. Then the amps would drop to 2 amps.

Now it never goes over 1 amp without help and drops to 750ma on start up. The sound is different. It has a free wheeling effect that is hard to explain. So smooth. Drive power has decreased dramatically using the large 1/2 by 1/2" By 1" long magnets. The space between the 9lb rotor magnet and core = 1/16" while the large repulsion side opposition magnets are 5/8" away from the rotor magnets. Hope this helps.

I am finally answering the basic questions of baseline measurements vs added components. As changes are made the data will be collected and freely given to all.

hqdefault.jpg
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Using the cutaway window area as shown a metal rotor can be used. The cutaway relieves bleed over
                    of flux that would otherwise get on the metal area between magnets.

metalrotor.jpg

Comment

• Hi all, Hi bromikey, good to see you still here experimenting.

Was watching the eddy current videos you posted and had a thought. Don't remember ever making an experiment like this idea.

Take a magnet rotor attached to suitable motor, then place one air core generator coil at 3 o'clock, then place another coil with ferromagnetic core at 9 o'clock.

Place diode on air coil generator coil, to only conduct, when magnet approaches the air coil.

This way, the opposite drive core coil, will attract its magnet and nullify the lenz generated by the air core coil, with proper tuning.

Then we use only enough power in drive coil, to allow magnet rotor to not see the drive core, like adams motor.

Sure, one could put a secondary coil on the drive core and maybe do similar thing, though that might be more difficult to tune properly.

This idea is similar to the permanent magnet nullifying concept.

May have to try this idea, what do you think.

TAKE NOTICE = no "eyes" I. hehe, know what you are saying mike.
                      As you say, have empathy though, they know not what they do ultimately, they have fallen for the illusion of separation, hook, line and sinker, for now at least.

peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi all, Hi bromikey, good to see you still here experimenting.

Was watching the eddy current videos you posted and had a thought. Don't remember ever making an experiment like this idea.

Take a magnet rotor attached to suitable motor, then place one air core generator coil at 3 o'clock, then place another coil with ferromagnetic core at 9 o'clock.

Place diode on air coil generator coil, to only conduct, when magnet approaches the air coil.

This way, the opposite drive core coil, will attract its magnet and nullify the lenz generated by the air core coil, with proper tuning.

Then we use only enough power in drive coil, to allow magnet rotor to not see the drive core, like adams motor.

Sure, one could put a secondary coil on the drive core and maybe do similar thing, though that might be more difficult to tune properly.

This idea is similar to the permanent magnet nullifying concept.

May have to try this idea, what do you think.

TAKE NOTICE = no "eyes" I. hehe, know what you are saying mike.
                        As you say, have empathy though, they know not what they do ultimately, they have fallen for the illusion of separation, hook, line and sinker, for now at least.

peace love light
                        I hope you try that experiment. Then show it of course. BTW there is nothing wrong with the proper use of EYE I mean "I" the usage is important. HEHEHE feels good too because I can't take all of this high minded armchair commander type slander that soaks up all of the useful energy. I am a killer for those energies. Come and get it is what I say. My approach is everyone is welcome just be ready for anything.

Comment

• Hi mike, thanks for the reply.
                          They can't steal the useful energy unless one allows them to.

They show us how to do that, they ignore us and the truth, on their giant, mind control megaphones (MSM, etc.), only difference being is, they send out minions to then attack us in our different venues, we don't operate like that.

I'm thinking about the idea a little more and it might work, as long as it takes less to demagnetize the cored coil, compared to what we generate in the air core coil.

And only testing, will for sure tell us that.

Then we go for the most efficient motor drive possible, to rotate the magnet rotor.

And if it uses say 10 watts to rotate the contraption, we only have to add enough air coil/core coil pairs to generate enough to exceed that input, so large diameter rotor or multiple rotors on same shaft would be good.

I will make an experiment, using the small 4" diameter magnet rotor I have from that previous multifilar coil test.

So the main drive motor input will be ignored for the time being for these tests.

Then a simple bedini, self triggering, bifilar coil circuit will be used for the demagnetizing core coil, with just enough input, to demagnetize or nullify the core, allowing the magnet rotor to freewheel past the cored coil.

Then, the single diode output, from the air core generator coil, will be routed to the battery that is powering the demagnetizing circuit.

In this way, if the battery charges in anyway, we will then know if we are getting more juice from that arrangement.

peace love light

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-25-2020, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            Not going to happen bi. Not now. Not ever.
                            That series of videos, along with the output of the coils is what we started sending to Aaron before Greyland got sick, and will not be shared anywhere else until after the conference. And NEVER here. Just the links sent to people who are actually building.
                            Hi Dave, would you mind sending me an email? I'm trying to email you but I don't think it's getting through. Thanks.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                              Hi mike, thanks for the reply.
                              They can't steal the useful energy unless one allows them to.

They show us how to do that, they ignore us and the truth, on their giant, mind control megaphones (MSM, etc.), only difference being is, they send out minions to then attack us in our different venues, we don't operate like that.

I'm thinking about the idea a little more and it might work, as long as it takes less to demagnetize the cored coil, compared to what we generate in the air core coil.

And only testing, will for sure tell us that.

Then we go for the most efficient motor drive possible, to rotate the magnet rotor.

And if it uses say 10 watts to rotate the contraption, we only have to add enough air coil/core coil pairs to generate enough to exceed that input, so large diameter rotor or multiple rotors on same shaft would be good.

I will make an experiment, using the small 4" diameter magnet rotor I have from that previous multifilar coil test.

So the main drive motor input will be ignored for the time being for these tests.

Then a simple bedini, self triggering, bifilar coil circuit will be used for the demagnetizing core coil, with just enough input, to demagnetize or nullify the core, allowing the magnet rotor to freewheel past the cored coil.

Then, the single diode output, from the air core generator coil, will be routed to the battery that is powering the demagnetizing circuit.

In this way, if the battery charges in anyway, we will then know if we are getting more juice from that arrangement.

peace love light
                              I am not sure I follow you completely but I sounds like it's worth a shot. Can you show a quick mockup of the entire design? That would help me to see the full experiment. There are to many possible errors that i might make.

On the A.I. or cold blooded MSM-DNC. The zero kindness for your fellow mate like the machine has is easy to ID. Then all of the yuppies mimic the A I thinking it is cool. People like that can not last, the path of hate eats a person alive. The bugs gotta eat too. Cheers

cap038.jpg
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Hi Dave, would you mind sending me an email? I'm trying to email you but I don't think it's getting through. Thanks.
                                Dave is on his last mile of the way, he has been stretched lately, nice guys finish last, you know. But remember this, what comes around goes around and Dave has a big heart, his returns are going to be huge for this. I look foreword to the video conference? Is that still alive? Also I heard you put together some experiments, can't wait to see how much money is tied upDo it Aaron, money is the cheapest thing you'll ever have.

Dave you can't do quikcrete in the rainI hope your muscles heal up fast, I am 63 yrs now and there are days I feel awfully beat up.

Comment

Working...
                                X