No announcement yet.

ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been doing some cancellation magnet tests. Jordan wanted to try it out and noticed that the smoothness was shocking. Doing our best to balance between counteracting forces such as metal between magnets (repulsion magnet attracts) we are enjoying our new innovation.

I our case at low speeds of 1000 rpm's when adding the extra magnets (the big 1" long half inch square) the amp draw slightly increases only 20ma, well worth what happens later at higher speeds. It is a magnetic bearing which gives a freedom in getting up to the higher speeds much faster at a lower voltage. These are tiny machines and to be fair I need a tachometer. Right now it is a game of "seems like" just going by sound.

Comment

• heins-law1.jpg

heins-law2.jpg

Comment

• This one is for BYE, watch your head. More nursery rhyme sciences for the weak minded.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2020, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Hi Bro Mikey This is the last time Ill hassle you for a while.
          Thanks for seeing the lighter side if my last post. I probabky didnt intend to pay out newton that badly.
          Glad to see that the attraction to steel between the magnets kicked your system up a notch speed wise. Motoring or generating that is probably closer to the action.
          When it comes down to Einsteinian physics, I have to admit that I probably didnt get the whole thing when it came down to the finer points concerning the relationship between energy, mass and motion. So I just settled for the belief that he pulled the figure c out of a hat because it was a big number and then just squared it to be sure.

Anyhow I enjoy following you guys on this thread.
          There is definitely no shortage of completely empty space, where I am coming from.
          Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
            Hi Bro Mikey This is the last time Ill hassle you for a while.
            Thanks for seeing the lighter side if my last post. I probabky didnt intend to pay out newton that badly.
            Glad to see that the attraction to steel between the magnets kicked your system up a notch speed wise. Motoring or generating that is probably closer to the action.
            When it comes down to Einsteinian physics, I have to admit that I probably didnt get the whole thing when it came down to the finer points concerning the relationship between energy, mass and motion. So I just settled for the belief that he pulled the figure c out of a hat because it was a big number and then just squared it to be sure.

Anyhow I enjoy following you guys on this thread.
            There is definitely no shortage of completely empty space, where I am coming from.
            Cheers
            Yeah man, good you say something now and then. Newton and Einstein were smart people who were chosen for that task at an early age. The people in power need to control the people's minds. That is what they did.

Yes on the opposing magnets? It helps a great deal. I can't explain it yet but I can tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

heins-law1.jpg

3 of his 4 equations contain mistakes. And EMF is not work, or energy, or force, but rather a potential. The following explains it. Thane appears to be confused on the subject.

​​​​From:

https://energyeducation.ca/encyclope...romotive_force

Electromotive force (EMF) is a voltage developed by any source of electrical energy such as a battery or photovoltaic cell. The word "force" is somewhat misleading, because EMF is not a force, but rather a "potential" to provide energy. The term EMF is retained because of historical reasons, and is useful to distinguish between voltages that are generated and energy that is lost to resistors.[2]

When a charged particle is present in the EMF, the voltage will supply the particle with kinetic energy which is what drives electric circuits. This energy can then be lost as heat throughout the circuit as the moving current of charges meets electrical resistance. The amount of resistance throughout the circuit dictates how much current will flow in it, given by Ohm's law.
              bi
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Newton's laws clearly contradict themselves. The key to focus on is (neg) - work is done but this is not possible (Can't not be created or...) Tricky set of flashcards. Breaking the nursery rhyme programming is fun. Maybe try a (Cow jumped over the moon story?) new tactic

Remember the controllers had to make all of the big names in science agree to make their power circle look perfect. That is not possible. How about "hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle? we can then make flashcards for the kiddys with Newton, Faraday, Einstein............ all dances in a circle.
                Such smart peeps at least the cat knows where to find his next dinner.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Get your height-chair pulled up BYE then you can see better with those greasy glasses. Sing along
                    "THIS IS THE WAY WE DO OUR MATH, DO THE MATH.............."

You don't even see his error, do you?

bi

Comment

• Better watch these video's so you can make a more intelligent assessment.
                      Refresher for mr BYE. Which way d you calculate? Show us your formula's. Better run thru the
                      entire playlist ahead of time so you get brushed up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• You need this one too. No hope for BYE but some of the others will

Comment

• http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/heins-law2.jpg

heins-law2.jpg
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

You don't even see his error, do you?

bi
                            Why don't you answer my simple question?

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Why don't you answer my simple question?

bi
                              The point here is that everyone has another slightly different way of doing the numbers, see the engineering handbook. Other than that it does not matter who we post up here, you are right and they are wrong. This shows up your disorder quite clearly. The question is who will you put into the cage next? But remember everyone goes free.

uncaged-bird.jpg?w=1100.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2020, 03:35 AM.

Comment

The point here is that everyone has another slightly different way of doing the numbers, see the engineering handbook. ...
                                The three equations with errors have no numbers.

From what I see in those recent instructional videos that you posted, the teacher does a fine job and I see no mistakes. I have no issues with those or other correct and factual presentations. But Thane Heinz doesn't know what he's talking about and can't even copy Faraday's Law accurately. And where does he get off showing "Heinz's Law"? He should look up the definition of "scientific law".

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X