ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Treacle View Post
    Suppose there are 2 high-speed multipolar generators with the same groups of coils but with cores of different materials: 1) iron; 2) ferrite. 1) generation compensates for a part of the expended energy and replenishes the source so that the same consumption as in 2) at idle and no more comes out. TE will be idle consumption with a ferrite core is equal to the consumption of loaded with an iron core. Too high magnetization reversal frequency for 50 (60) hertz transformer iron leads to its (induction) heating for a better understanding of the link to researchers below and the experiment with ferrite:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtB_7RkEg
    (you can watch from the middle), of course ferrite is less suitable for motors ... and not practical ... <br> Regen-x technology is a bad core + high inductive resistance of the winding works like a bud to compensate for the Lenz law, but in fact, compensation only occurs which can be avoided. Modern generators and motors make of higher quality iron capable of working at 400 or more hertz and almost do not create losses on the twentieth. Researchers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoyuiQTrRA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ
    ETC Or am I wrong?
    All of your input is excellent. Very intelligent. However let me make this short and sweet. MY generator does not care which core I use though it may be improved as you said. The real secret is in the way the coils are wound together to form a MULTIFILAR COIL. In my case 50 strands 72 feet long each (Looks like a rope) are turned onto a spool and later connected in series. Start there, you will never let it go.

Also using cancellation magnets to oppose the attraction side core drag further will increase COP.

Comment

• https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140111054A1/en
      You should have noticed that the Thane C. Heins bifilar coil with a wire of two parallel wound conductors whose ends are connected in series, has an increase in inductance which allows you to get more voltage but with less current. But the main reason for the small inductive interaction is the placement of the coil in the middle of the magэnetic circuit where there is practically 0 magnetic field ...
      Perhaps a PWM that shortens the coil allows for more efficiency:
      https://youtu.be/YqpSNbDFhEshttps://...be/YqpSNbDFhEs

Comment

• In fairness, it should be noted that any generator has a counter-action of the rotor with the stator only for the good ones, it is very smooth and for the cheap ones with sticking, when the rotor rotates, this interaction takes away drive energy in any case... Modern generators and motors make of higher quality iron capable of working at 400 or more hertz.
        https://youtu.be/LMB2Rrpz9yg
        Models with a core winding almost do not create losses at idle, although even under minimum load they slow down. It would be fair to make a comparative test of ReGenX with just such a generator

Comment

In fairness, it should be noted that any generator has a counter-action of the rotor with the stator only for the good ones, it is very smooth and for the cheap ones with sticking, when the rotor rotates, this interaction takes away drive energy in any case... Modern generators and motors make of higher quality iron capable of working at 400 or more hertz.
          https://youtu.be/LMB2Rrpz9yg
          Models with a core winding almost do not create losses at idle, although even under minimum load they slow down. It would be fair to make a comparative test of ReGenX with just such a generator
          Yes I agree, amorphous material suitable 1000 hz is what the ReGenX man uses. I use 60hz core very bad

Comment

• Did some testing after putting the generator back together for Monday class. I notice without the magnets 1 core drag can not go above a higher speed than I have been using to see what happens. As it turns out when I try getting past 1200-1300 rpm's without counter magnets I can turn the amps way up and it won't go faster. On the other hand she goes up to the higher speed with the opposing magnets for only a slight increase. It seems I need to go to the new 28vdc scooter motor for faster speeds and for making more accurate measurements. I can only imagine what 10-12 coils and core would be like if one throws a fit getting past 1300 rpm's

Comment

• Steel rotor does not work the same as a liquid plastic non magnetic material. The spaces in between the magnets attract during opposition cancellation and repulse over the magnet counteracting one another. Does not show any improvement using steel rotors as a place holder for magnets. Fiber glass sheets would work well, also carbon fiber GLASS structurally is not considered a liquid. The price for such a plate? Unknown as most only sell 1/8" thick. If you do find some figure $5000 per sq. ft. On the other hand you can buy fiber clothes for little or nothing, mating, resins

Comment

Researchers:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ
                ETC Or am I wrong?
                Hi Treacle,

What does ETC stand for?

And I would like to see comments from Turion regarding the video demonstration of the bifilar generator coil. It confirms what I have said was the reason he sees 'speed up under load'.

Thanks,

bi

​​​​​

Comment

• Steel rotor cancellation upgrade FAILURE, I told ya so?Forgot to tighten the motor bolts, duh.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2020, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Good for you bi! You found a video of someone who actually does some testing that will support your conclusions! That’s awesome!!

Now if only those results really mattered! In the test, he measured the input to the motor with a single strand coil in place and with a bifilar coil in place. I’m not using EITHER of those kinds of coils, but I know you need SOMEONE to do the work for you since you never do it yourself.

BUT, A critical step was left OUT.

First you need to measure with No coil in place. Measure the input to the motor as well as the RPM. That gives you a baseline. NOW put your single strand coil in place with it “open” and see what your input to the motor is, and what the motor RPM is. Short out the coil and measure both again. Then put the 12 strand #23 AWG Tesla connected coil in place “open” and see what the input is and what the RPM is. Then short that coil out and see what the input is and the RPM is. When you have done that, then I will listen to what you have to say about coils.

I should also like to know if the number of feet of wire on the bifilar coil was the same as on the single strand coil. Hint: there’s a reason I don’t use bifilar coils.
                    Last edited by Turion; 05-17-2020, 02:05 AM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      Good for you bi! You found a video of someone who actually does some testing that will support your conclusions! That’s awesome!!

Now if only those results really mattered! In the test, he measured the input to the motor with a single strand coil in place and with a bifilar coil in place. I’m not using EITHER of those kinds of coils, but I know you need SOMEONE to do the work for you since you never do it yourself.

BUT, A critical step was left OUT.

First you need to measure with No coil in place. Measure the input to the motor as well as the RPM. That gives you a baseline. NOW put your single strand coil in place with it “open” and see what your input to the motor is, and what the motor RPM is. Short out the coil and measure both again. Then put the 12 strand #23 AWG Tesla connected coil in place “open” and see what the input is and what the RPM is. Then short that coil out and see what the input is and the RPM is. When you have done that, then I will listen to what you have to say about coils.

I should also like to know if the number of feet of wire on the bifilar coil was the same as on the single strand coil. Hint: there’s a reason I don’t use bifilar coils.
                      Please post the data you got when you ran the test as you describe.

bi

Comment

• Not going to happen bi. Not now. Not ever.
                        That series of videos, along with the output of the coils is what we started sending to Aaron before Greyland got sick, and will not be shared anywhere else until after the conference. And NEVER here. Just the links sent to people who are actually building.
                        Last edited by Turion; 05-17-2020, 07:37 AM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• if you compare a conventional and modern automobile generator (with segment winding), then any of them has a counter-action to the rotor rotation under load, it will be the same (with all other things being equal), the consumption of one that does not stick and that one with sticks, and the amount of energy delivered will not be different (reaction according to the Lenz rule)! The difference is only when rotating without load!
                          With the ReGenX device, sticking is a condition for the impossibility of increasing the efficiency above 100%. In the absence of a modern automobile generator has an efficiency of 39% ... ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            Not going to happen bi. Not now. Not ever.
                            That series of videos, along with the output of the coils is what we started sending to Aaron before Greyland got sick, and will not be shared anywhere else until after the conference. And NEVER here. Just the links sent to people who are actually building.
                            OK. It's irrelevant to your big claim of an OU generator anyway. The fellow in the video did a nice job of presenting evidence supporting what I've always said about your 'speed up under load'. All that is really happening is that you increase your open circuit (no-load) loss substantially but have negligible, if any, affect on loaded performance compared to using the conventional winding.

True, he used only the bifilar and single wire coils. I see no reason why similar results, or trends, would not occur using trifilar or any multifilar coils.

At least his experiment confirms the motor generator will speed up under load (actually short circuit output) which I never denied could happen. This speed-up is when comparing RPM with coil shorted versus RPM when the coil is open (leads not connected). The RPM using the bifilar coil on the 10W load was actually the same as the RPM when the single wire coil was tested with a 10W load.

​​​​It's all a silly distraction, isn't it?

bi
                            ​​​​
                            ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

OK. It's irrelevant to your big claim of an OU generator anyway. ;It's all a silly distraction, isn't it?

bi

Regenerative Acceleration

Featured snippet from the web

What is Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration? Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration is a new US patented innovation that allows electric vehicles to recharge themselves as they drive. The innovation accelerates the EV while recharging the vehicles batteries and is the exact opposite of regenerative braking.Mar 31, 2019

Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration History and Future...
                              • 1. Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration History and Future...
                              • 2. Introduction... What is Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration? Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration is a new US patented innovation that allows electric vehicles to recharge themselves as they drive. The innovation accelerates the EV while recharging the vehicles batteries and is the exact opposite of regenerative braking. How does it do that? Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration introduces a Load Current Delay into generator coil operation which reverses the electric vehicle regenerative braking paradigm. How long has it been around? The original discovery was made in 2007, the backing theory was developed at the University of Ottawa from 2007 – 2010.5 and the innovation has been under development since then. 3 US patents have been granted and 4 more are pending. Commercially manufactured EV Regenerative Acceleration coils now exist which can deliver in excess of 60 Amps (1 kW) of recharge current per coil. What does it mean for electric vehicles? Electric vehicles can now begin recharging themselves as they drive starting at 30 km/hr. The more recharge current sent to the EV's batteries the more the EV is accelerated, the more the EV's range is increased and the less plug-in recharging is required.
                              • 3. History of Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration... Shortly after 9/11 Potential Difference Inc. decided to investigate if Generator Armature Reaction (Motor Action in a Generator) could be reduced by 10% in order to make electricity generation slightly more efficient. Generator Armature Reaction / Motor Action in a Generator is a Counter Electromagnetic Torque which is created inside all electric generators when a Load Current flows in the generator coil - it is referred to colloquially as EV regenerative braking.
                              • 4. Motor Action in a Generator. The the prime mover is rotating the generator in a clockwise direction, and the fields set up by the induced currents in the armature windings attempt to drive the generator as a motor in a counterclockwise direction. This tendency to oppose the prime mover is called MOTOR ACTION IN A GENERATOR. The higher the current in the armature windings, the stronger the motor action. What is EV regenerative braking? EV regenerative braking is caused by Motor Action in a Generator and is explained in a Law of Physics called Lenz's Law.
                              • 5. The generator's load current induces a magnetic field (B induced) which produces a counter torque on the generator's rotor which works against the inertia of the EV and reduces its kinetic energy (decelerating the EV) while recharging the EV's batteries.
                              • 6. . What is Generator Armature Reaction / Motor Action in a Generator (EV Regenerative Braking) Demonstration Video: https://youtu.be/j1tZDSZtXq0
                              • 7. The original idea was to physically divert the resistive induced magnetic (B Field) out of the air gap from between the generator coil and the approaching magnetic field in order to reduce the effects associated with Lenz's Law (aka Newton's Third Law for generators).
                              • 8. In 2007 it was discovered that Generator Armature Reaction (parasitic) Motor Action in a Generator could actually be reversed by introducing a Load Current Delay into the generator coils' performance. If the load current induced in the generator coil could be delayed sufficiently in the time domain, it would also delay the production of the induced B Field and in fact, reverse its effects. The normal resistive effects could be reversed in order to produce assistive "motor action" in a generator.
                              • 9. Reversing Generator Armature Reaction / Motor Action in a Generator (EV regenerative braking) with a Load Current Delay Demonstration Video: https://youtu.be/pyO8FUTDX68 A load current delay of 45 degrees is sufficient to reverse Generator Armature Reaction but a 90 degree delay can also be produced.
                              • 10. The innovation was called ReGenX which is short for ReGenXtra. The backing theory for the ReGenX Generator Coil was developed and performance validated countless times in the Power Lab at the University of Ottawa from 2007 - 2010.5 right after being initially validated at MIT. Deliberately misleading, unfounded and false media and internet claims that the innovation was a perpetual motion machine have never been substantiated.
                              • 11. The greater the magnitude of load current in a ReGenX electric generator the greater the magnitude of the Complementary Electromagnetic Torque that is produced. In an Electric Vehicle this means; the more recharge current delivered to an EV's batteries in Regenerative Acceleration mode the faster the EV is accelerated and the less plug-in recharging is required. The initial ReGenX Generator patent was issued in the USA in 2018. The ReGen-X Motor patent was granted in 2019. Generator and Improved Coil Therefor Having Electrodynamic Properties US20140111054A1 United States https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140111054A1/en
                              • 12. The problem with early ReGenX Generator Coils were that they could not produce any suitable electric output power. Ongoing R&D efforts continued for the next 11 years and in 2018 commercially manufactured ReGenX Generator Coils were produced which could successfully deliver in excess of 60 Amps of EV battery recharging per coil with EV acceleration.
                              • 13. Birth of Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration When current flows through a ReGenX Coil, the Delayed Load Current produces beneficial Motor Action in the generator or a Complementary Electromagnetic Torque which works in concert with the inertia of the EV and increases the kinetic energy of the EV (accelerates it) while recharging the EV's batteries. Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration Integration Demonstration Video: https://youtu.be/3hRYOxabdXs
                              • 14. Current opportunity for EV automakers... EV automakers can now produce EV traction motors which produce virtually any magnitude of battery recharge current magnitude as required to increase EV driving range while simultaneously reducing the EV's plug-in recharge requirements. A 100 coil ReGenX EV Traction Motor could produce 6,000 Amps of battery recharging (96,000 Watts) with vehicle acceleration beginning at just 30 km/hr in Regenerative Acceleration Mode while continuing throughout including 96,000 Watts with vehicle deceleration below 30 km/hr in regenerative braking mode.
                              • 15. Thane C. Heins President and CEO, Potential +/- Difference Inc. Email 1: thaneh@potentialdifference.ca Cell: 613.898.1131 Potential +/- Difference Inc. - Pioneering Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration Technology & Charging Ahead... “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” ~ Steve Jobs
                              electric-vehicle-regenerative-acceleration-history-and-future-1-638.jpg?cb=1554041693.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• 2018_06_20_11_51_30_revisedschematic3ccoreaxialfluxsalientpolepmregenxmotorprototype3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X