ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

How's that build coming along? Got any data?

It should be read like this Dave.
    "How's that build coming along? Got any data you liar?

And of course Dave is suppose to drop everything and fill in BYE on an experiment we won't do. Now he wants Dave to be a nice boy after ringing him out for hours.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• When you’re wrong and you know it, change the topic. If you can distract for two or three posts you can hope people will forget.

I do have a bit of good news. I finished the downstairs at my house to the point where the contractor I hired is coming in to do the texturing of the drywall, which may take a few weeks as he only works Sunday’s. Then I have to go back and paint and trim it all out and put face plates on all electrical. But for NOW, the pressure is off for a bit. Still have work to do upstairs though.

But I had four days to work on my shop at the NEW house and have it cleaned up to the point where I have an entire workbench dedicated to the generator. It is stacked with all the parts and now I can FINALLY start putting it back together as I have time. Before this week I didn’t even haVe a clear bench to assemble it on. I intend to work on it some every day that I can squeeze an hour or two in.

So within a few dats I should at least have data on it running the rotor directly off the motor with no coils in place. This machine will only have 10 coils instead of 12, since it has an odd number of coils on each side and an even number of magnets, but at least it will be up and running so I can video each step and record data.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks for the update. I'm not wrong about anything related to physics of motion and Newton's Laws, just weary of trying to sort out your posts.

bi

Comment

• Since Newton is wrong half the time and YOU and Newton are on the same page, I can now understand your confusion better BYE.

Hey Dave, I like the sound of that "Pressure is off" what a great feeling indeed.

BTW Aaron came on here before and explained the Newton thing very clearly.

MY TAKE
          Newton was a puppet YES MAN like Albert was, all part (or else they don't get coverage) of the masonic brotherhood. THAT is a historical fact. If you are high enough up in the masonic lodge like the 33rd degree (Like George H W Bush) you must go thru ritual initiation. Drinking blood from a skull is just one aspect of this team's requirement. Then you are part of the SKULL and BONES society (Documented fact) since you are instructed during your confirmation to drink blood from a human skull.

THAT is who NEWTON IS. A yes man Klan member. You either pledge your undying allegiance or you don't get in. The $50 million dollar club comes at a price.

True science is something else.

51XNC8EujvL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-13-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Newton's Masonic ties locked him into "SACRED GEOMETRY" and many others who we have been taught to worship as the god's of science. False. This is why I hit the Bullzhit button on all these quacks. It doesn't mean they were stupid men, just controlled and often told what they can and can not say inside their structure.

This is not about science, it is about mind control bringing money and power. Partial truths mixed with mind control twisting reality.

Isaac Newton was a talking head front man for the shadow govt that has been around for quite some time.

CDOTgGn0SgR1M-UCBJaL-CWdX-S-1UK9EUn31o6PxTpzX3MyBv6trUdXBgBtRJlAJJ2PXjXVwGg7DaqqAPclVmQfmbNNOD5lT-xhzA.jpg
            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-13-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Sure gets quiet when you can not answer fundamental questions about Newton's motivations coupled with the fact all govt controlled schools reject the mixing of religion,science and politics.

Of course you are all crazy you have been brain washed and brain dead to the subject matter. This was the plan of attack, wake up. No excuse now. Science is a religious cult church of Satan's perverts. Science of the mind. Screw THEM I am me and will find my own way better because I do not trust lies to guide me.

I am in the clear now, how about you? I hope you wake up. Everything you know is a lie based con job setup. This was not a mistake. You are being weighted in the balance. Only at the brink do you make critical changes. THE GREAT AWAKENING
              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-14-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Let’s shine a really bright spotlight on what our old pal bistander has taught us in the last few days. I said the heavier rotor would draw more amps to run. He says according to Newton’s law, that is not true. Which means if a heavier rotor doesn’t draw any MORE amps, a lighter one doesn’t draw any LESS amps. Which means with no rotor at all, (or no LOAD at all) the amp draw of the motor is the same as with the current rotor. If you examine that example carefully, you will see that he is saying that when the motor has NO LOAD at all, the amp draw of the motor is no different than when you have a 500 pound rotor it is trying to turn. All you moron electrical engineers who wasted all your time designing more powerful motors that could handle bigger loads should have saved the money you spent on your college education and followed the pied piper bistander off into the sunset. He knows everything. He Knows how to turn the biggest loads you have with a $2.00 Radio Shack motor.

The thing is, it’s NOT Newton’s laws. It’s bi’s INTERPRETATION of Newton’s laws. He practices taking what people say and twisting it for his purposes. Either to support whatever nonsense he is spouting, or to try and make them look bad.
                Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2020, 05:37 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Let’s shine a really bright spotlight on what our old pal bistander has taught us in the last few days. I said the heavier rotor would draw more amps to run. He says according to Newton’s law, that is not true. Which means if a heavier rotor doesn’t draw any MORE amps, a lighter one doesn’t draw any LESS amps. Which means with no rotor at all, (or no LOAD at all) the amp draw of the motor is the same as with the current rotor. If you examine that example carefully, you will see that he is saying that when the motor has NO LOAD at all, the amp draw of the motor is no different than when you have a 500 pound rotor it is trying to turn. All you moron electrical engineers who wasted all your time designing more powerful motors that could handle bigger loads should have saved the money you spent on your college education and followed the pied piper bistander off into the sunset. He knows everything. He Knows how to turn the biggest loads you have with a $2.00 Radio Shack motor.

The thing is, it’s NOT Newton’s laws. It’s bi’s INTERPRETATION of Newton’s laws. He practices taking what people say and twisting it for his purposes. Either to support whatever nonsense he is spouting, or to try and make them look bad.
                  If you have your 500 pound rotor turning at speed, say 2000 RPM, and no unbalanced force, you don't even need the $2.00 motor. Newton's First Law of Motion teaches that the massive object will continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction until an unbalanced force acts on it. Same thing is true of a 1000 pound rotor at 2000 RPM. Neither requires any power input to maintain 2000 RPM if there are no unbalanced forces acting on the rotors. Therefore the heavier rotor takes no additional power over the lighter rotor to turn due to its increased mass.

Of course you know better, from what you keep telling us.

bi

​​​​

Comment

• And AGAIN, you live in a world that DOESN'T exist. You think there is no resistance from the air around the rotor. NO resistance in the bearings? NO UNBALANCED FORCES acting on the rotor? DREAM ON! You think a heavier rotor has NO MORE WEIGHT ON THE BEARINGS? There are MANY things you are not taking into consideration in your "perfect world" where you apply Newton's law. Use your head for once. THINK.
                    Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

And AGAIN, you live in a world that DOESN'T exist. You think there is no resistance from the air around the rotor. NO resistance in the bearings? NO UNBALANCED FORCES acting on the rotor? DREAM ON! You think a heavier rotor has NO MORE WEIGHT ON THE BEARINGS? There are MANY things you are not taking into consideration in your "perfect world" where you apply Newton's law. Use your head for once. THINK.
                      All those things are unbalanced forces requiring the power input. The increased mass is NOT the reason one rotor would require more "amps to turn" than another rotor.

​​​bi

Comment

• Really?
                        https://youtu.be/LFlnhVQLWPk
                        https://youtu.be/RvB3arCUPNg

In case you are wondering why I only have one finger on the meter in the first video and am actually HOLDING it in the second video, it's because the heavier rotor caused more vibration.

This is the EXACT same setup with both rotors. Sometimes you actually have to BUILD things and look at how they perform on the bench. All the crap you have stored between your ears isn't worth ANYTHING to me when it contradicts what I actually SEE on the bench. I'm so glad it is of value to YOU.

Is this what you call "proof of claim"?
                        Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Really?

In case you are wondering why I only have one finger on the meter in the first video and am actually HOLDING it in the second video, it's because the heavier rotor caused more vibration.

This is the EXACT same setup with both rotors. Sometimes you actually have to BUILD things and look at how they perform on the bench. All the crap you have stored between your ears isn't worth ANYTHING to me when it contradicts what I actually SEE on the bench. I'm so glad it is of value to YOU.
                          Because you don't understand the fundamentals you attribute your observations on the bench to erroneous factors. As above, you say "because the heavier rotor caused more vibration" which is easily interpreted to mean that overall mass is responsible for the vibration. Heavier objects can and often are better balanced than less massive ones.

bi

Comment

• And once again you ignore the FACTS I have shown.

And a heavier rotor that is as much out of balance as a lighter one causes much more vibration. What do you think the chances are that in the cobbled together setup I just showed to prove you have no idea what you are talking about, Something is about out of balance. And I never SAID heavier rotors couldn’t be more in balance than lighter ones. Trying to put words in my mouth again.

How about that amp draw? I notice you ignored THAT completely. You only call attention to those things you THINK you can win an argument on, and when you LOSE you ignore it. So predictable.

PROVING bi WRONG
                            Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• The proof is in the pudding. The force formula's used in the engineering of mechanics talks about the fulcrum point of a lever. Traveling a distance the measurement of energy needed to move an object. The number of additional math equations escapes me to figure many other variables in. I like Dave's method better where a person gets up of his or her backside and find out the actual.

Albert says the rotor Dave has will keep getting bigger as it goes faster and faster to slow it back down and Isaac says it keeps going on out into infinity in his fictitious analogy. A 5 ton crank shaft on a 12 cylinder diesel power station generator takes the same energy to turn as a Homelite?

Larger bearing have more friction and without a perfect balancing the slightest unnoticeable waver or vibration will have an exponential value attached to it for calculations. You can never reach perfection so the theories do not work out anywhere in the universe, only in the metaphysical, because all particles, even of dust or smoke have weight and all times is acted on by one outside force of another.

Newton chatter is meaningless, nothing more than another snake cult charmer. Meanwhile the real world. Good starting point to show Dave, obviously.

Comment

• You guys argue over the stupidest things.... bistander is right, both heavy and light flywheels would require little to no energy to maintain once they were up to speed - with magnetic bearings in a vacuum. The only difference would be the amount of energy required to bring them up to speed as the larger one would store more energy than the smaller one. Dave is also correct given poor bearings in an open air environment... I'm not sure what any of this has to do with proving any claims but it's fun to read in the evening...sometimes it's therapeutic to laugh at least once a day...

Comment

Working...
                                X