No announcement yet.

ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor baby. It's ok for you to call me a liar, fraud, con man and tell everyone that I spread BS, but when we ridicule you we're baaaaaaad boys. And don't say you haven't done that because I have the screen shots to prove it. You're pathetic. It's absolutely correct to question theories, results, and demand proof, but it is NOT ok when you resort to calling people liars, frauds and con men in a pathetic attempt to squeeze more information out of them than they are willing to share. What we choose to share or keep to ourselves is our choice and people who would attempt to shame someone into giving away more than they feel comfortable with need to check their OWN motivations. Our own conscience should dictate our actions, not the ego of someone else on this forum. And if you disagree with MY philosophy, that is YOUR choice. But don't attempt to inflict YOUR values on me. I am entitled to live my life my way, and I certainly do NOT answer to you for anything. Especially when I understand how little you actually know about this stuff.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Poor baby. It's ok for you to call me a liar, fraud, con man and tell everyone that I spread BS, but when we ridicule you we're baaaaaaad boys. And don't say you haven't done that because I have the screen shots to prove it. You're pathetic. It's absolutely correct to question theories, results, and demand proof, but it is NOT ok when you resort to calling people liars, frauds and con men in a pathetic attempt to squeeze more information out of them than they are willing to share. What we choose to share or keep to ourselves is our choice and people who would attempt to shame someone into giving away more than they feel comfortable with need to check their OWN motivations. Our own conscience should dictate our actions, not the ego of someone else on this forum. And if you disagree with MY philosophy, that is YOUR choice. But don't attempt to inflict YOUR values on me. I am entitled to live my life my way, and I certainly do NOT answer to you for anything. Especially when I understand how little you actually know about this stuff.
      When you told me, and the rest of the world a lie, and continue to tell that lie, for years, those names you say I called you are fitting aren't they? You don't have, don't have any evidence of ever having, and nobody else in the world has, or ever had a machine which is capable of what you claim(ed).

Should you, or some replicator, actually demonstrate and prove your claimed performance, I'll apologize and change my opinion of you.

Here's hoping that day comes, seriously. It would be a much better life for millions, or billions of people if energy was that easy. It's too bad that the motives of a few people hide the truth.

bi

Comment

• Those names you called me are what is known as “grounds” for a libel lawsuit. Just so we’re clear. Since everyone knows what MY name is and I don’t hide in the shadows.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Those names you called me are what is known as “grounds” for a libel lawsuit. Just so we’re clear. Since everyone knows what MY name is and I don’t hide in the shadows.
          To be libel it must be false and you must prove it false which means proving your claimed machine performance which isn't possible. So I'm not worried.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Just in case anyone is wondering > Bromikey only has my picture because the mens knitting club invited me over.
            I can knit but that's not all.

Comment

Those names you called me are what is known as “grounds” for a libel lawsuit. Just so we’re clear. Since everyone knows what MY name is and I don’t hide in the shadows.
              Yeah yeah, talk talk talk. BYE is runnin scared now, who's afraid of the big bad wolf? Bye is laughing. Time to honor your words, BYE's favorite come back. PROVE IT>

You are wasting your time with him but others will hear and find their way. More guys are catching on now thanks to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

When you told me, and the rest of the world a lie, and continue to tell that lie, for years, those names you say I called you are fitting aren't they?

You don't have, don't have any evidence of ever having, and nobody else in the world has, or ever had a machine which is capable of what you claim(ed).

Should you, or some replicator, actually demonstrate and prove your claimed performance, I'll apologize and change my opinion of you.

bi
                Do you understand these words Dave? "you told me, and the rest of the world a lie"
                Then he says this you....."continue to tell that lie"
                Then he says this "those names you say I called you are fitting aren't they?"
                Now orders from headquarters chop chop "prove your claimed performance, I'll apologize"

Can you believe the insolence, the gall? I think he likes you alot. I call it the Turion fetish.
                Arm chair commander against arm chair commander, humm.. this should be interesting.

The only thing I have against BYE is he doesn't spend anytime building anything, only tearing down poor ole Mr Bowling. Shame shame.

Comment

Thanks.

It's only after the way Turion & BM have treated me and ridiculed me that makes me uncaring about their feelings. And Turion's partner, Matthew Jones was a whole lot worse.

Regards,

bi
                  Don't cry to hard. You show nothing but hate to Dave. Your day in court is coming. We have asked you to use your own thread, you come here and show hate 5+ years. We speak nice and you pour out hate day after day year after year. You can't get anyone to back you up on your thread so you come here and dump poison on Dave and myself. Your days are numbered pal. I do a lot of joking around in the form of a reply to your non-sense to lighten the loads around here. But right now I am very serious.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-11-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• It is to late BYE you have done this now 5+ years to Dave and myself. Slander from a person who names himself BYE-SLANDER subliminal messaging. Bi-stander? The innocent one. Good luck with playing the victim card.

What Is Libel?

Libel is published defamation of character, as opposed to spoken defamation of character, which is slander.

Libel:
                    • Exposes a person to hatred, shame, disgrace, contempt or ridicule.
                    • Injures a person’s reputation or causes the person to be shunned or avoided.
                    • Injures the person in his or her occupation.

Examples might include accusing someone of having committed a heinous crime, or of having a disease that might cause them to be shunned.

Two other important points:
                    • Libel is by definition false. Anything that is provably true cannot be libelous.
                    • “Published” in this context simply means that the libelous statement is communicated to someone other than the person being libeled. That can mean anything from an article that's photocopied and distributed to just a few people to a story that appears in a newspaper with millions of subscribers.
                    Defenses Against Libel

There are several common defenses a reporter has against a libel lawsuit:
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-11-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• In the past I have both welcomed Bistander to share and leave whenever he begins to insult. The new rule for BYE is to stay on your own thread if insults are on that days menu. It is clear you are after Dave's credibility and this is inexcusable. It would probably best best if you didn't follow Dave around and post defaming comments, for your sake.

Comment

• I would also like to address the "TEACHER TOLD ME" mindset. Repeating old basic rules that the schools have taught us is not the end of learning. There is not a teach who wishes for his or her students to stagnate. Innovation requires that you go above and beyond set values. Innovators and inventors must break out of the mold. Teach know that only a very few who they have had as students will probably come up with something new and more advanced. Somewhere around 1 in 100,000 students will do that. Dave is like this, he has gone to school and worked in schools all his life. Thane was also working to advance tech in college labs.

A teacher is an oracle, they speak or teach what they are required by Big Govt. Often times teachers of science know that some of the data is not completely accurate but must spend all their time giving the student the basics. Many of your teachers word born early 1900's and have done the best they can with what they knew then with what THEY were taught. Teachers teach students to learn or should and once this is done you are on your own. The sky is the limit each year new knowledge is gained and we who live in the present must move on. It is a cop out to say that science teaches this or that so why bother?

Not many have the gift of an innovator just like all people do not have the same gift so it is no shame to be unable to understand all of the gifts given unto mankind. Put everyone into the same package is the big mistake and causes conflict. Disagreements are the norm for the normies and is to be expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          I would also like to address the "TEACHER TOLD ME" mindset. Repeating old basic rules that the schools have taught us is not the end of learning. There is not a teach who wishes for his or her students to stagnate. Innovation requires that you go above and beyond set values. Innovators and inventors must break out of the mold. Teach know that only a very few who they have had as students will probably come up with something new and more advanced. Somewhere around 1 in 100,000 students will do that. Dave is like this, he has gone to school and worked in schools all his life. Thane was also working to advance tech in college labs.

A teacher is an oracle, they speak or teach what they are required by Big Govt. Often times teachers of science know that some of the data is not completely accurate but must spend all their time giving the student the basics. Many of your teachers word born early 1900's and have done the best they can with what they knew then with what THEY were taught. Teachers teach students to learn or should and once this is done you are on your own. The sky is the limit each year new knowledge is gained and we who live in the present must move on. It is a cop out to say that science teaches this or that so why bother?

Not many have the gift of an innovator just like all people do not have the same gift so it is no shame to be unable to understand all of the gifts given unto mankind. Put everyone into the same package is the big mistake and causes conflict. Disagreements are the norm for the normies and is to be expected.
                          But it seems as though you ignore or ridicule and attempt to silence those who disagree with you. Could you make an intelligent comment about the posts from dragon and me about your efficiency tests? Do you acknowledge mistakes? Most people can learn from mistakes. However if they are unaware of those errors, a teaching opportunity is lost, is it not?

When I point out a disagreement like between Turion and Newton, you jump in and ridicule me, and Newton. Isn't your behavior in sharp contrast to what you just posted?

Notice this is a calm, polite, respectful post where I ask you four or five questions. Will I get reply with answers and discussion, or be attacked and told to shut up?

bi

Comment

But it seems as though you ignore or ridicule and attempt to silence those who disagree with you. Could you make an intelligent comment about the posts from dragon and me about your efficiency tests? Do you acknowledge mistakes? Most people can learn from mistakes. However if they are unaware of those errors, a teaching opportunity is lost, is it not?

When I point out a disagreement like between Turion and Newton, you jump in and ridicule me, and Newton. Isn't your behavior in sharp contrast to what you just posted?

Notice this is a calm, polite, respectful post where I ask you four or five questions. Will I get reply with answers and discussion, or be attacked and told to shut up?

bi
                            There has been no mistake, you heard me. These are called experiments, not mistakes. Yes I have answered everyone and am right. You can not see, that's all. Keep watching. Conventional generating relationships cause the amps to climb on the input when the load is connected respectively or proportionally.

Special generating causes the input power to stay the same while harvesting copious amounts of energy similar to generators built today that will never exceed 90%. An infinity generator.

Comment

• A wheel or rotor is a form of lever. Anyone who has actually studied physics knows that. If I put two different weights on the end of my lever, the amount of force required to move them changes, so you either change the point of the fulcrum or you exert more force. Since you can't change the fulcrum on a wheel, you MUST exert more force. Turning a HEAVIER rotor is no different. Turning a heavier rotor requires more force than turning a light rotor, hence MORE AMPS. I don't care WHAT bi says.

"Four things determine the effect of rotating mass. Every one of these things is important:
                              1. How quickly and often a rotating mass speeds up or slows down. Every time it is forced to speed up or slow down, it takes or releases energy
                              2. How heavy the rotating mass is. More weight (with no other changes) stores or releases more energy (Notice it STORES MORE ENERGY. You can't store MORE energy unless you INPUT more energy, hence the motor must draw more amps.)
                              3. The rotating weight's distance outwards from the centerline. The further out, the more energy pushed in and out of a given weight
                              4. How fast the weight spins, or the speed the weight travels in a given circle diameter. The higher the RPM, the more energy stored"
                              https://www.w8ji.com/rotating_mass_acceleration.htm

I said a bigger, thicker rotor with thicker magnets (out at the rim by the way) caused MORE AMP DRAW. And I get babble about Newton.
                              Last edited by Turion; 05-12-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

A wheel or rotor is a form of lever. Anyone who has actually studied physics knows that. If I put two different weights on the end of my lever, the amount of force required to move them changes, so you either change the point of the fulcrum or you exert more force. Since you can't change the fulcrum on a wheel, you MUST exert more force. Turning a HEAVIER rotor is no different. Turning a heavier rotor requires more force than turning a light rotor, hence MORE AMPS. I don't care WHAT bi says.

"Four things determine the effect of rotating mass. Every one of these things is important:
                                1. How quickly and often a rotating mass speeds up or slows down. Every time it is forced to speed up or slow down, it takes or releases energy
                                2. How heavy the rotating mass is. More weight (with no other changes) stores or releases more energy (Notice it STORES MORE ENERGY. You can't store MORE energy unless you INPUT more energy, hence the motor must draw more amps.)
                                3. The rotating weight's distance outwards from the centerline. The further out, the more energy pushed in and out of a given weight
                                4. How fast the weight spins, or the speed the weight travels in a given circle diameter. The higher the RPM, the more energy stored"
                                https://www.w8ji.com/rotating_mass_acceleration.htm

I said a bigger, thicker rotor with thicker magnets (out at the rim by the way) caused MORE AMP DRAW. And I get babble about Newton.
                                You said "heavier" meaning its increased mass was the cause more power was required to turn the rotor. I looked it up and reposted your quote. And a generator operates at constant speed so acceleration is irrelevant and excluded from Newton's Law. We've, or should I say Newton and I, have been over all this in prior post to you.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                ... The rotor he is currently using is heavier than my original rotor so it may require more amps to turn it. It’s weight is almost double.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                ... For the LAST time, increased weight of the rotor is an increase in resistance to turning or increased LOAD on the motor. Come back when you have done your research and know what you’re talking about.
                                Most generators operate at constant speed which is very well regulated to maintain line frequency. And are seldom shut down meaning acceleration is uncommon.

It is obvious to me that you don't believe Newton and think that the heavier rotor requires additional power to rotate at constant speed due to its larger mass.

Your new rotor may well take more amps to turn at constant speed, but not because it weighs more. Instead of denying Newton's Law, you might learn from it and gain advantage in the machine design. That's up to you.

​​​​​bi

Comment

Working...
                                X