ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ... You said there was NO SUCH THING as "speed up under load" and DEMANDED that we prove it. ...
    I never said such. In fact I've posted several videos showing this and the analysis of why it occurs. Others have done fine jobs at showing the phenomenon. What I've said repeatedly is that it makes no positive difference to generator performance at load. All it accomplishes is establishing a resonance at no-load which increases power drawn from the prime mover such that when the coil is loaded, resonance is lost reducing power taken from the prime mover in excess of the increased load so the net effect on the system is reduced power often causing increased RPM.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Generator speed up under load

Hi all,

I happened across this video which I think is an excellent demonstration and explanation of generator speed up under load.

https://youtu.be/vAXQBpuLu68

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Newton's first law of motion - sometimes referred to as the law of inertia. An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
      Newton's first law of motion has NOTHING to do with the statement that a heavier rotor takes additional amps to turn. Try again.
      And Newton's first law of motion in no way reverses the fact that you LIED.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Try again.
        Professor rockin chair crab is grasping at straws as per usual. Git'em Dave. Newton is out dated, that was hundreds of years ago. He was part of the inter-circle, take it or else money. These people like BYE have no discernment whatsoever.

Video partying tonight.

Comment

Newton's first law of motion - sometimes referred to as the law of inertia. An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
          Newton's first law of motion has NOTHING to do with the statement that a heavier rotor takes additional amps to turn. Try again.
          Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Newton's first law of motion has NOTHING to do with the statement that a heavier rotor takes additional amps to turn. ...
          I rest my case. Thank you very much.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Professor rockin chair crab is grasping at straws as per usual. Git'em Dave. Newton is out dated, that was hundreds of years ago. He was part of the inter-circle, take it or else money. These people like BYE have no discernment whatsoever.
            Hey Turion, Mikey is backing you up. What a team.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hey Turion, Mikey is backing you up. What a team.

bi
              It's called the voice of reason inside the ranks of the human race, criminal.

Comment

• BroMikey, Turion,

Why do you guys keep posting here? You can't pursue any idea that might have promise without Bistander crapping all over it.
                Apologies for engaging with him on your thread.

Comment

• Cadman,
                  you are correct. No further engagement with no. That’s his whole goal. Get us wrapped up I dealing with him. Whenever you prove him wrong he ignores it and just goes foreword. Best to add him to the ignore list. Which I will do right after this post.

bi,
                  My post didn’t prove your point. It proved that once again you don’t know what you are talking about. So I’m done with wasting any of my time on you.

In the last few posts you have done a really good job of showing folks what you are made of. So by if they choose to follow you down your path to energy research they are welcome. Oh wait, you have no path. You have no ideas or devices or plans. All you have is your mouth. Maybe THAT is your free energy device. It certainly seems to continue running all by itself. Anyway, good luck with that. I’m adding you to my ignore list
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• I tend to wonder what all the hoopla is about... the fact remains that no one has demonstrated a device that performs as claimed. That's all bistander has been pushing for - proof of a claim. It's easy to make claims with no real evidence and argue about it for a multitude of years, however, all the "hoopla" could be defused with a few simple input/output tests and end it once and for all. Now, I have to admit, it makes for fun reading when your bored and into some drama opposed to any useful information but that only goes so far before it simply becomes annoying and you go back to doing something useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      I tend to wonder what all the hoopla is about... the fact remains that no one has demonstrated a device that performs as claimed. That's all bistander has been pushing for - proof of a claim. It's easy to make claims with no real evidence and argue about it for a multitude of years, however, all the "hoopla" could be defused with a few simple input/output tests and end it once and for all. Now, I have to admit, it makes for fun reading when your bored and into some drama opposed to any useful information but that only goes so far before it simply becomes annoying and you go back to doing something useful.
                      Thank you dragon.

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      ... That's all bistander has been pushing for - proof of a claim. ...
                      Exactly.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• How about looking into a magnetohydrodynamic design.
                        I agree,this topic has been bowling along for a decade and more an zilch to show.

Comment

Newton's first law of motion
                          ... an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed ...*

vs

... heavier rotor takes additional amps to turn. ...
                          Someone said Turion was well educated yet he sees no contradiction between his statement and Newton's. He can't comprehend that according to Newton, and proven beyond a doubt over the past few hundred years, that it takes zero amps (no power) to turn the rotor at the same speed. Therefore the "heavier" rotor also takes zero amps to turn at the same constant speed. So the heavier rotor does NOT take additional amps to turn at constant speed, like I said.

​​​
                          *Unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

bi

Comment

• Joking aside,the way to do testing is with a variable speed drive motor, a good quality tachometer, a good quality torque sensor and reliable meters .Make a spreadsheet and there you go.
                            Study relativity,the key to induction is somewhere in there.
                            You're on a fool's errand if you are anticipating much over 90% with a homemade kludge.
                            Love to you all.

​​​​​
                            Last edited by Quantum_well; 05-09-2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                              BroMikey, Turion,

Why do you guys keep posting here? You can't pursue any idea that might have promise without Bistander crapping all over it.
                              Apologies for engaging with him on your thread.
                              This is my thread and everyone is welcome, even pencil neck who has become part of the furniture around here, Don't be overly concerned about BYE, he represents thousands bitter and very hateful attitude of folks who were promised free energy (They Thought) 20 years ago and still can't figure it out yet.

BYE like so many has a learning disability, you can walk him thru the entire process over and over and he still gets upset and confused. Then gives the wrong answer. Just don't promise to hold him hand thru every aspect of the build, we don't want him to wet himself.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-09-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Someone said Turion was well educated yet he sees no contradiction between his statement and Newton's. He can't comprehend that according to Newton, and proven beyond a doubt over the past few hundred years, that it takes zero amps (no power) to turn the rotor at the same speed. Therefore the "heavier" rotor also takes zero amps to turn at the same constant speed. So the heavier rotor does NOT take additional amps to turn at constant speed, like I said.

​​​
                                *Unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

bi
                                That is because you can make Newton say whatever you want, he had an unbalanced mind unless we are talking about the money (an offer he couldn't refuse) You gotta get with the program. 300 years ago Newton laid out his simple rules and as flawed as those rules are modern day students are drawing a blank.

Haven't peeps ever wondered why a formula was dropped here or there to mesh with another inventor who would come 100-200 years later? Money has ruled the world and inventors will say what they are told to say so the bigger picture can click and tick like a fine tuned watch.

Dr Zeuss books were created by the same class of people who use mind control as a tool to out fox the simple. Look familiar BYE? THEY get to the BYE'S of the world as children.

GUEST_b0c1c4ff-362b-4f8f-85a8-19199a837897?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-09-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X