ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gestalt View Post
    Maybe Thane finally watched my video showing why multifilar has unintended consequences. I posted the following before here back in 2015, and hopefully my experimentation can save you some time going down this path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ

The Regen acceleration is REAL and gives the illusion of increasing performance

My theory as to what is occurring is as follows. The high voltage (~1.2kV) on the open bifilar config causes an electro-static current to flow between the windings causing a substantial open circuit back-EMF. Then when shorting the coil the high voltage goes to zero and the artificially induced electrostatic back-emf goes away. As load is added regular back-EMF from actual current in the windings occurs demonstrated by the increasing Pin.

The novelty here is that an OPEN coil can cause unusual amounts of back-emf under HIGH VOLTAGE circumstances. This is clearly seen when doing a comparison of power input numbers when the coil is NOT bifilar, and there is no bifilar in proximity to the rotor. This is something Thane has never shown and why he is in error.
    Like Matt said years ago and he is right. Sorry Charlie

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Yep I knew it. You can't show a thing. You learned nothing. Your so little your TINY.

There is no need to defend yourself against this guy. He has no clue what your talking about. He has never even used a multimeter let alone built or replicated anything that he lays opinions on. He's a tiny little man with very small mind.

Matt

Comment

• Your 60 magnet rotor should have been a 200 magnet rotor, that is
      where you made your mistake. If you had the proper number of
      magnets (for you) then I would know you were a scientist of undeniable
      renowned.

Those 60 penny size magnets glued to a board shows willful defiance
      to the the inventor because your replication is a disaster.

When you get more grown up and are ready to listen I will be more than
      happy to explain where you and doggy-boy missed it. If you are here to
      learn, that is.

Comment

• Unlike most of you Thane has produced regenerative acceleration
        many different ways and since he has chosen a path to success for
        the EV means he can only spread himself so thin.

That leaves us at a fork in the road. Electronics fail quite often very
        rapidly so I would rather pursue the innovation that Turion has shown.

Encoder wheels and high priced digital circuitry needing replacements
        every so many months or years is a small price to pay for a free ride
        to work yet I would rather go for a 20 year target. The Turion machine
        ladies and gentlemen is simple and effective.

Let's put it another way. Turion's 300 watts in and 1200 watts out plus
        3 battery recovery would all easily fit into an E-BIKE with 1000watts
        of energy available to conventional dc motor, just pull the GENERATOR
        BOX behind on a tiny bike trailer. And that is wasting all the mechanical
        from his box whatever he calls it. Maybe we should name Turion's
        generator to be more clear.

Turion's speed up genny? We can't call it regenX

Just a little joke. How about Turion's basic FREE ENERGY MACHINE?
        Basic device? Naw, speed up under load box?

Naw. How about............ let me think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gestalt View Post
          Maybe Thane finally watched my video showing why multifilar has unintended consequences. I posted the following before here back in 2015, and hopefully my experimentation can save you some time going down this path.

Comment

• Plain English

Originally posted by Gestalt View Post

My theory as to what is occurring is as follows. The high voltage (~1.2kV) on the open bifilar config causes an electro-static current to flow between the windings causing a substantial open circuit back-EMF. Then when shorting the coil the high voltage goes to zero and the artificially induced electrostatic back-emf goes away. As load is added regular back-EMF from actual current in the windings occurs demonstrated by the increasing Pin.

The novelty here is that an OPEN coil can cause unusual amounts of back-emf under HIGH VOLTAGE circumstances. This is clearly seen when doing a comparison of power input numbers when the coil is NOT bifilar, and there is no bifilar in proximity to the rotor. This is something Thane has never shown and why he is in error.
            Originally posted by Doogy2Shoes View Post
            please restate this in plain English
            Hi Doogy,

I was around a few years ago and participated on the thread to which Gestalt refers and was/am a fan of Gestalt's test. I hope Gestalt doesn't mind if I give you my opinion on his post.

Since 2007 Thane Heins has promoted his method of winding a coil (bifilar) which in certain circumstances causes a motor driven generator to speed up under load from its no-load speed accompanied by a slight reduction on motor input power. Thane called it "Regenerative Acceleration" or "RegenX". He spent many years demonstrating and preaching this but, to my knowledge, never demonstrated anything useful.

It has been my contention and then demonstrated by Gestalt's test, that the the use of the bifilar coil does in fact cause the rotor to speed up under load, as claimed, in some cases. However, this does not represent any improvement in performance compared to a standard coil at load.

The speed up at load is only apparent compared to the speed at no-load with the bifilar coil. The reason is because the bifilar coil adversely effects the no-load condition. In other words: it does NOT improve loaded performance, it deteriorates the no-load condition.

Overall, it makes generator performance worse. It is only an illusion that there is an improvement.

Apparently Thane has finally realized this and ended his pursuit of bifilar generator coils.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Hi Doogy,

I was around a few years ago and participated on the thread to which Gestalt refers and was/am a fan of Gestalt's test. I hope Gestalt doesn't mind if I give you my opinion on his post.

Since 2007 Thane Heins has promoted his method of winding a coil (bifilar) which in certain circumstances causes a motor driven generator to speed up under load from its no-load speed accompanied by a slight reduction on motor input power. Thane called it "Regenerative Acceleration" or "RegenX". He spent many years demonstrating and preaching this but, to my knowledge, never demonstrated anything useful.

It has been my contention and then demonstrated by Gestalt's test, that the the use of the bifilar coil does in fact cause the rotor to speed up under load, as claimed, in some cases. However, this does not represent any improvement in performance compared to a standard coil at load.

The speed up at load is only apparent compared to the speed at no-load with the bifilar coil. The reason is because the bifilar coil adversely effects the no-load condition. In other words: it does NOT improve loaded performance, it deteriorates the no-load condition.

Overall, it makes generator performance worse. It is only an illusion that there is an improvement.

Apparently Thane has finally realized this and ended his pursuit of bifilar generator coils.

Regards,

bi
              That is correct. Excellent synoptic rewrite!
              A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• Come on you guys think. I am working one of three principles that
                Thane is using and it works. The Tesla patent is correct you
                gentlemen are incorrect.

To reach the break even point you need two gen coils that are big
                enough to produce. This means magnets bigger than pennies. The
                bigger the coil and the bigger magnets have little to no bearing on
                the drive motor input. What does that tell you?

When Turion uses around a 300 watt input on his drive motor gets one
                coil working, it eases the burden slightly on the drive motor and at the
                same time generates enough power to run lights at 130v X 1.5 amps
                are you going to call him a dern liar? Shame on you all.

When Thane shows his E-BIKE circuit in the video it produces or collects
                back more power than it is taking to run the drive circuit, are you calling
                him a fraud? Shame shame. I guess you are skeptics.

When Turion runs his drive motor at 300 watts and now connects two
                coils that further reduce drive input and at the same time generates
                130v X 1.5amp X 2 =390watts are you calling his a bare faced dog
                and a cheat? Shame.

And so on as we add coils that generate and lighten the drive motor
                requirements up to 130v X 1.5 amp X 10 coils = 1900watts -300watt.

Any coil that has the ability to generate current without effecting
                the drive motor power input should turn every bodies head. That is
                just not possible with a standard generator coil.

Why are you this blind?

What because you can't do it? You are not nice people at all.

Here is one process. Very high voltage coil acceleration Thane calls it.

It works and needs improvement but works fine.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEYEomvlsQ[/VIDEO]
                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140111054A1/en

Unless you can cover this material honestly you can not make any
                  judgements whatsoever. All you have is teacher told me it is impossible.
                  Well nothing is impossible my friends to them that believe they can
                  do it. That ability was instilled into mankind, this is why it is so
                  important to live in a free country. Free to believe against all odds
                  and the tyranny. You have no understanding.

You can not tell the difference between coils shows that. Shows you
                  that this is out of your league. Maybe try golfing?

REGENX NOTES
                  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Lr38VoCPhoD7ea

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

When Thane shows his E-BIKE circuit in the video it produces or collects
                    back more power than it is taking to run the drive circuit, are you calling
                    him a fraud? Shame shame. I guess you are skeptics.

Thane claims to have dramatically boosted the range of both his Hero Electric scooter and his EMMO e-bike.

So ... why not make a video simply demonstrating the extended range?
                    Show a time- lapse. before-and-after, bench-test video of the E-bike running for an extended time, in contrast to the time range of the original version.

Better, get it out on the road and videotape the road-result-proof that it goes X number of miles now without recharge.

There would be investors lining up with millions of dollars to throw behind it if he did that.

Does he refuse to do that because he is in reality unable to achieve those results yet?

If he is making exaggerated claims, why?

If in reality the tech needs more R&D, again it could attract investors
                    if he laid out a coherent timeline for what really needs to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                      Here are the steps to testing what a coil ......
                      3. Place opposition magnets so that when a magnet is passing the coil
                      core the magnet directly opposite it on the rotor is in repulsion to an
                      adjustable magnet. Adjust that magnet until the amp draw and rpm
                      are EXACTLY the same as they were before the coil was introduced.

One coil or TEN, it makes NO DIFFERENCE to the input cost, but you
                      get a gain in output.
                      Message received. I will do all north's coming up. AND use the smaller
                      cancellation magnets to negate problems during start up and since
                      I will only be running 2 coils. reduce the drive input costs.

Don't want to leave out Mad Mack I wonder who he is.

Comment

• Thanks turion, bummer, I guess I should have done all north out on my rotor. I will see if I can remove 5 of the magnets and turn them around.
                        Can always make another rotor if this one gets damaged in the process.
                        peace love light

Comment

• Hello everyone
                          Hi Dave,
                          I have a question. What is the point of your 4th paragraph? We have already agreed that every coil output the most, at the point of no speed up under load, and at the same time, no decrease under load. That's the best point. And of course, that point is for the specific load we use at that time.
                          Are you referring to the coil in general without the SUUL effect?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            When Thane shows his E-BIKE circuit in the video it produces more power than it is taking to run the drive circuit
                            That is not true and you know it . Thane Heins even told you that himself.

He clearly told you on Youtube that the ReGenX outputs only extra CURRENT, not power. Watts = current X volts.

see it here:

"Hi Mikey. I say in the video that the output current exceeds the input current (NOT power). Cheers Thane"

This was just months ago.
                            So here we may have the truth. Which is probably that Thane can produce only extra current , not extra power. Because he has yet to figure out how to convert that extra current into actual extra power.

His claims of battery recharge then are dubious.
                            If he had extra power , as I said already, he would have posted decent proof of it by now and would have investors busting down his doors to get in on it.
                            And don't lie and say that he has big investors, because you know that this is not true either.
                            Last edited by Doogy2Shoes; 06-17-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Ok, thanks Dave. I got a little confused, that's all.
                              I think I have managed the magnetic drag! It's not a real issue any more. Again, thanks to you of course.
                              I only wonder how you increased your output. I only get something like 8watts per coil at 1300 rpm vs your 100watts or even double that as you mention recently.(don't know at what rpm though). Could you give a hint?

If it is better I write on 3BGS thread about this, please BroMikey tell me. I know it is a bit different thread here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                                But if there is NO magnetic drag,
                                To be continued...........................

Then there is not much flux being exchanged? Turion knows how to
                                spell it all out, me? I just do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X