Clear All

It is also important to note that the direct drive wind turbine
    axial motor/generators not only use advanced core materials
    but use the G2 HTS Motor WIre.

Here is the beginning for required reading to get started
    with any practical application.

For those of you who have followed Thane Heins know that
    in at least one of his presentations Thane used a technician
    for a demonstration to show a corporation some progress.

In the video the operator had some powerful heating of
    the REGENX coils. The wire coils are made from HTS A.K.A.
    HIGH TEMP SUPERCONDUCTOR materials. During this episode
    a wide range of functions were shown, such as regen/braking
    and other configurations for that review.

HIGH TEMP wire that is a SUPERCONDUCTING material has
    been offered in the past in the from of copper wire plated
    with silver then a teflon coating.

Other forms that are less expensive have emerged.

Look back in the record in Thanes videos and you will
    see his coils were wound with teflon insulated wire.

Thane has not come out and written all of the details
    on anyone persons forehead thereby given away years
    of work in a single expose, instead has sprinkled many
    bread crumbs for those of us who follow in his foot steps.

Many other variations exist on out into infinity but unless
    a single experiment can be thoroughly researched/ properly
    following direction all of the other unlimited possibilities
    will probably not be realized either.

http://
    www.superpower-inc.com/system/files/2011_0225+Barcelona+Wind+Seminar_Selva.pdf

http://www.superpower-inc.com/content/hts-
    materials-technology

AMSC

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-31-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Nice to see Thane's working at 77k.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
        What is 77,000 for? $$$???

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          What is 77,000 for? $$$???
          I think he meant 77K.

Comment

For the book worms 77k relates to QUANTUM EFFICIENCIES
            This value being directly related to super conductor processes.
            Thane has not confirmed any of these facts for me other than
            Thane has all of details listed in his patents.
            Look at the second link for discussion about 77K

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...,d.eWE&cad=rja

https://books.google.com/books?id=CE...%2077k&f=false

4 Permanent magnets; M1, M2, M3, m4
            4 Type II High Temperature Superconducting Wire and
            Coils C1, C2, C3, C4

As the inner coil C1 and C2, rotates around magnets
            M1 and M2, a current is induced in the wire/coil.

According to Lenz’s Law an electromagnetic force is
            produced around the wire/coil which acts to stop the
            rotating action as shown in Figure 1.0 by Force 1 and
            Force 2 (The Conservation of Energy).

The inner coil C1 and C2, which is surrounded by
            magnets M1 and M2, dictates the magnitude and
            direction of current flow, which in turn is determines
            by faraday’s Law;
            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Reading the patent to understand coil construction.

The REGENX coil and the BI-Toroid coils are 3X-5X longer
              than a conventional motor coil. This affects resistance
              and since we know that the goal is to store voltage
              by using a greater length of wire to lower losses 2g hts wire
              or copper conductors (Wire) plated with silver or nickel
              will lower resistance.

Winding configurations also play a part to lower resistance.

In comparison to the conventional coil design which employs large gauge windings with the aim of minimizing resistive losses within the coil (q.v.) the ReGen-X coil can use relatively small gauge wire, and this leads to many more turns being used in a ReGen-X coil than in a conventional coil. A consequence of this design characteristic is to raise the inductance of the coil so that above a certain frequency the current flow is delayed until TDC while the self-induced capacitance is increased. The high inductance, high impedance, high DC resistance variant of the ReGen-X coil produces a large repelling magnetic field and useful increases of kinetic energy and motive force into the system but they do not deliver much useable electrical energy because it is primarily consumed by the high DC resistance of the coil itself.
              [0101]
              The same “acceleration under load” effects can be achieved equally well by employing the bi-filar coils as previously described without requiring small gauge wire, or a large turns ratio. This IP variation provides large additions of positive motive force/kinetic energy into the system with useable electrical power being delivered to a load.

For example, an inductor often acts as though it includes a parallel capacitor, because of its closely spaced windings. When a potential difference exists across the coil, wires lying adjacent to each other at different potentials are affected by each other's electric field. They act like the plates of a capacitor, and store charge. Any change in the voltage across the coil requires extra current to charge and discharge these small ‘capacitors’. When the voltage changes only slowly, as in low-frequency circuits, the extra current is usually negligible, but when the voltage changes quickly the extra current is larger and can be significant.

The coil of the present invention operates at a higher frequency than conventional coils, with coils of higher inductance and, in some embodiments, employs parallel wound series connected bi-filar windings which increase coil impedance and self-induced capacitance by 200% or more.

Connecting the bi-filar coil into a series wound coil increases the coil's self induced capacitance and changes the on-load characteristics (when operated above the minimum critical frequency) from a counter-electromotive-torque producing coil to a complementary-electromotive-torque producing coil which accelerates the system rather than decelerating it.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

In 1987, materials were discovered that exhibited superconducting properties at temperatures as high as 90 K. This class of materials was called High Temperature Superconductors or HTS. While this is still very cold, it was a significant breakthrough. These materials could now be cooled by liquid nitrogen which is much easier to work with, more readily available without supply issues and, most importantly, considerably cheaper than liquid helium.
                Do you ever read what you post?

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  No I have not read ALL of the material, DID YOU?

I can tell you this, "YOUR HONOR" that superconductor
                  processing has evolved beyond the history you read, since 1987.

The point is not about who is the most knowledgeable
                  about "SUPERCONDUCTOR" designs for cost effective
                  manufacturing trade offs but rather has anyone read
                  or observed the experiments and writing of one Thane Heins
                  who replicators claim they have followed exhaustively.

I am not a superconductor scientist but if I was I would'nt
                  be able to relay everything with a simple figure such as "90K"

Can you be more specific? Do you have a source for a 1987
                  design for these special conductors? That would be practical.

Here is what I have done. I bought some silver plated wire
                  also teflon insulation of solid copper that qualifies as G2 HTS wire.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I can tell you this, "YOUR HONOR" that superconductor
                    processing has evolved beyond the history you read, since 1987.

Can you be more specific? Do you have a source for a 1987
                    design for these special conductors?
                    It was your quote from this very page, 8 weeks ago. Ask yourself these questions.

And why in the world do you think silver coated copper is a superconductor? And what does Teflon insulation have to do with it?
                    Last edited by bistander; 04-01-2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

No I have not read ALL of the material, DID YOU?
                      Not all but I did read post #33; the one from which I lifted your quote which I used in post #55, the one to which you just replied. After I pointed that out to you and asked you a question here:
                      It was your quote from this very page, 8 weeks ago. Ask yourself these questions.

And why in the world do you think silver coated copper is a superconductor?
                      I get no reply from you but notice you instead join discussion on another thread and suggest G2 HTS to thedude, here:
                      WOW great progress DUDE
                      Ultra fast diodes?

G2 HTS wire?
                      You still don't get it, do you? HTS stands for High Temperature Superconductor. High Temperature is relative. In this case it is relative to absolute zero. Or 4K to be more accurate. The temperature for LTS. K stands for Kelvin. 4K = -269ºC = 452ºF below zero (not counting wind chill). This requires liquid helium. Nitrogen boils at 77K and can be used in its liquid state for G2 HTS. That is -196ºC. I was about to mention this when another member beat me to it with post #50 here:
                      If Thane was really working at 77K, please share your source.

I guess you never did bother to read what you apparently copied and pasted (without noting the actual source) in your post #33 which appears to be a decent description of HTS. The diagram you posted in #48 (without credit to source) shows silver plated copper outer layers. This material is not the superconducting material but used for other reasons to stabilize and protect the micrometer thick film of HTS. Afterall if it is a zero resistance material, how thick does it need to be to conduct enormous current? But take note that your copper/silver wire is not HTS.
                      Here is what I have done. I bought some silver plated wire
                      also teflon insulation of solid copper that qualifies as G2 HTS wire.

Comment

You are an insulting person and far from fully
                        informed. You are an intelligent clown. To engage
                        conversation with you only shows that you love to
                        pick a fight, to show your buttox.

I am sure you are not after peace or tranquility in any
                        way shape or form. You will get the same in return, boy.

I can not answer any of your questions because I am
                        waiting for the rest of your pack members to chime in
                        to pet your insulting aspirations.

You have shown a track record of continued harassment
                        and have offered nothing, answered nothing, proven nothing
                        have no experiments, no device, only elevated mental rants
                        out into who knows where.

For the sake of others who may want to engage in discussion
                        in a sane format I address you as the person you project.

Adolescent. I wouldn't mind speaking to a younger man who
                        shows respect. With respect to the facts you are addressing
                        I would have to say that a superconductor is a conductor
                        such as a copper wire that has been improved in it's ability
                        to conduct.

Yes many definitions of what a superconductor are continually
                        evolving with each new process but unless you are going to
                        experiment your comment can only be speculation.

Many forms of energy exist beyond what JOHNNIE is taught in
                        schools so for instance a conductor such as a copper wire
                        coated with tin will improved the coppers ability to conduct
                        ENERGY not electricity and in essence qualifies as a
                        superconductor.

The latest forms and processes will be obsolete in a short time
                        and are therefore only a small picture of what constitutes a
                        superconductor.

Whether or not I understand all of the intricate details of
                        the latest processes at 77k are irrelevant. This does not
                        get the REGENX built.

The basic definition is to improve a conductors ability to
                        pass energy at a lowered resistance as compared to a solid
                        piece of plain materials.

3D printing may offer some new forms and list will continue.

I am not going to ignore you completely, just most of what
                        you say is not worth reading or thinking on. You are a hateful
                        person who does not like himself and for this I will hope that
                        better days will come for you.

Show some respect and you will command respect, this is how
                        it works. If your father had raised you instead of your mother
                        you would know this. You are a perfect example of emotional
                        conflict and feel it is your RIGHT to attack all of those whom
                        you do not care about.

This is very sad, not just for us but for you.

I had originally questioned I AM NUTS about why he pointed
                        out this figure and I am not surprised YOU chimed in when he
                        Talks because you did that before. It is my belief that you are TOO>

I will answer you to correct your poor manners but how can you
                        expect others to, seeing your constant barrage of bologna and answer
                        you? Nobody likes that.

Yeah I get it look at this motor Class is not out yet.

http://www.cca08.com/pdf/
                        presentations/1A-07-HAYASHI.pdf

HTS Coils - Custom Products - HTS-110 Ltd.

http://www.istec.or.jp/web21/pdf/13_10/E-all.pdf

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

You still have not answered the question of why you think the silver, copper and Teflon wire you bought qualifies as a G2 HTS.

Thanks for the references. Quite a lot happening at 77K.

Comment

You still have not answered the question of why you think the silver, copper and Teflon wire you bought qualifies as a G2 HTS.

Thanks for the references. Quite a lot happening at 77K.
                            Bistander,
                            I missed something, what is 77K ? I missed the reference to this term or site.

Thanks for your help,
                            wantomake

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Bistander,
                              I missed something, what is 77K ? I missed the reference to this term or site.

Thanks for your help,
                              wantomake
                              Hi wantomake,

Sorry, I tried to detail it out best I could with references to the exact posts. But in a nutshell: BM for some reason thinks and seemingly infers that Thane Heins is using superconducting technology, specifically G2-HTS. I have been following his work for a while and suspect it is not the case. I was about to say something when another member chimed in and commented that it was nice to see Thane working at 77k. BM hasn't a clue to what that means even though several of his posts as recent as a few months ago on this thread contain detailed explanations of it. He thinks 77k means $77,000.

77K (-196ºC) is the temperature at which liquid nitrogen boils. To use G2-HTS one must cool the conductors to 77K. This is much higher (although still very cold) than the near absolute zero temperature needed for superconducting requiring liquid helium, which is far more expensive than liquid nitrogen. BM also claims he has bought some G2-HTS wire. It is obvious to me and I suspect to member Iamnuts that BM has no clue so we are calling him on it. That's all.

bi

Comment

Truth

Thanks bi,
                                Ok. Liquid nitrogen is way beyond my understanding at this point.

If I may jabber a bit. I was a educator in Japan for five years. But only to fill a position that the school had. Upfront i informed the school of my education level. At the time was pursuing a BA in asian studies. But the American teachers are few in Japan so they asked to teach plus attend college at the same time.

The facility knew my education level and helped me along. I learned to not be something above your knowledge level. Those around you will spot your knowledge and at times point it out. Especially this type of higher education level. I've been studying and trying to replicate here for six years and not ashamed my lack of knowledge. But some will post above their heads and others do notice. I'm 61 and just starting to learn and want-to-make as many free energy devices as possible.

Stating all that I can't agree or disagree professionally here. But I think Thane Heins ideas are worth the conversation and study. I've been following his work as much as possible. I can't build TH coils yet. Trying with smaller motors is my method, but to no avail.

Sorry for the long babbling. But the sad conclusion for this forum is the lack of passionate teachers to start a new thread with good organizational steps to follow. There are a few good ones. Ufopolitics, Turion, Madmack had step by step instructions. To name a few I followed.

But just my thoughts and opinions,
                                wantomake
                                Last edited by wantomake; 04-03-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X