Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you can understand it! :-)
    What the guy says is:
    If a coil builds up voltage because of an approaching magnet it charges its own "parasitic" capacitance first. This takes some time.
    Take as rough imagination the circuit for driving a spark gap see left side. C1 is being charged first before the spark gap ignites. In our case we have of course not this digital behaviour but merely an interlieving between internal and external current.

It is not the high impedance per se that is requried but with some few windings like e.g. a car alternator you cannot get this inherent capacitance big enough. You need some more windings - best bifliar like Tesla tought. The more windings the lower the threshold where we are in the business. Therefore a big wheel with many magnets rises the frequency without necessity of high rpm.

This inhernet capacitance is something very special and is not subject of text books because it is seen as "parasitic" effect only. Some inventors state that it does not fulfill all request for a normal known capacitor e.g. it charges obviously not with uniform current like an external capacitor. Somehow this internal charging process produces no external magnetic influence (needs to be tested out). It might even be possible that the internal capacitance charges without current at all. Such things are blind spots in our "all knowing" science.
    At Utkin paper I recently mentioned, we have a similar but reverse effect. If you make a coil part of a capacitor it will produce current in the coil just by cycling voltage at the capacitor in unidirectional way. The goodie is: it adds more energy than allowed by science. That is the magic at those famous radiant machines we saw in the past.
    The law of conservation of energy is only the effect of symmetrical systems that are 99.999% of our applications. So let's break the symmetry ....

At low frequencies this delay effect is of now importance. While the delay is constant and the frequency (RPM) rises there is a crossover point where the magnet passes while internal capacitance is still charging. There the magic begins.

This guy clearly states that we deal not with resonance but with a threshold after that the effect grows. Of course we head here at our sweet spot towards the resonant point but he states that at his setup the threshold is around 9° phase shift - far away from resonant frequency. Resonsnce is another effect being caused by this phase shift but will happen far above our sweet spot. Same delay mechanism but with much more phase shift. But it is known that a coil will not resonate nicely with its parasitic capacitance. That gives a hints that this capacitance is somehow different. In early ham times they had these basket coils in order to have far less parasitic capacitance and add their "good" external one. And Tesla suggested bifilar winding in order to grow exact this effect and engineer it. BTW: winding with isolated foils will give very good "parasitics". Try aluminum adhesive tape two layers (bifilar) - if copper available it will far better. It gives highest capacitance and low resistance compared to wires. My calulation gives: Tape 2" wide and 0.075mm thick gives a resistance that is comparable to copper AWG 13/14 (2.4 sqmm) but HIGHHHHH capacitance.
    Note: The "magic" here is the charge of internal capacitance that obviously hides the Lenz effekt. His invention is that he is able to engineer this neglected and "parasitic" part of electricity.

If you intend to use this effect along a Bedini wheel you need to account for its genuine sweet spot. It might be far lower than the threshold for the regenx coil as wound from first guess. Therefore length of wire and diameter of the gen goils need to be checked and tested. So you might want to get first a jig where you test your regenx coils along variable rpm and then optimize them in order to comply to Bedini wheel sweet spot.
    Nevertheless the low drag effect of the Bedini energizer (as recently mentioned by me) as explained in the advanced handbook is still present at the regenx coils and overlaps it. So do not ignore it if you start your work. Both effects need to be engineered.

----------------
    Please take this as personal opinion. Partly it does not comply to science - I know that. Almost all inventions begun with violating well known scinece. First they laugh, then they ignore and in the end they claim to have known it from the very beginning. That's human - unfortunately.
    John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 06-28-2016, 08:27 PM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Well you can understand it! :-)
      What the guy says is:
      If a coil builds up voltage because of an approaching magnet it charges its own "parasitic" capacitance first. This takes some time.
      Take as rough imagination the circuit for driving a spark gap see left side. C1 is being charged first before the spark gap ignites. In our case we have of course not this digital behaviour but merely an interlieving between internal and external current.

It is not the high impedance per se that is requried but with some few windings like e.g. a car alternator you cannot get this inherent capacitance big enough. You need some more windings - best bifliar like Tesla tought. The more windings the lower the threshold where we are in the business. Therefore a big wheel with many magnets rises the frequency without necessity of high rpm.

This inhernet capacitance is something very special and is not subject of text books because it is seen as "parasitic" effect only. Some inventors state that it does not fulfill all request for a normal known capacitor e.g. it charges obviously not with uniform current like an external capacitor. Somehow this internal charging process produces no external magnetic influence (needs to be tested out). It might even be possible that the internal capacitance charges without current at all. Such things are blind spots in our "all knowing" science.
      At Utkin paper I recently mentioned, we have a similar but reverse effect. If you make a coil part of a capacitor it will produce current in the coil just by cycling voltage at the capacitor in unidirectional way. The goodie is: it adds more energy than allowed by science. That is the magic at those famous radiant machines we saw in the past.
      The law of conservation of energy is only the effect of symmetrical systems that are 99.999% of our applications. So let's break the symmetry ....

At low frequencies this delay effect is of now importance. While the delay is constant and the frequency (RPM) rises there is a crossover point where the magnet passes while internal capacitance is still charging. There the magic begins.

This guy clearly states that we deal not with resonance but with a threshold after that the effect grows. Of course we head here at our sweet spot towards the resonant point but he states that at his setup the sweet spot is around 9° phase shift - far away from resonant frequency. Resonsnce is another effect being caused by this phase shift but will happen far above our sweet spot. Same delay mechanism but with much more phase shift. But it is known that a coil will not resonate nicely with its parasitic capacitance. That gives a hints that this capacitance is somehow different. In early ham times they had these basket coils in order to have far less parasitic capacitance and add their "good" external one.
      Note: The "magic" here is the charge of internal capacitance that obviously hides the Lenz effekt. His invention is that he is able to engineer this neglected and "parasitic" part of electricity.

If you intend to use this effect along a Bedini wheel you need to account for its genuine sweet spot. It might be far lower than the threshold for the regenx coil as wound from first guess. Therefore length of wire and diameter of the gen goils need to be checked and tested. So you might want to get first a jig where you test your regenx coils along variable rpm and then optimize them in order to comply to Bedini wheel sweet spot.
      Nevertheless the low drag effect of the Bedini energizer (as recently mentioned by me) as explained in the advanced handbook is still present at the regenx coils and overlaps it. So do not ignore it if you start your work. Both effects need to be engineered.

----------------
      Please take this as personal opinion. Partly it does not comply to science - I know that. Almost all inventions begun with violating well known scinece. First they laugh, then they ignore and in the end they claim to have known it from the very beginning. That's human - unfortunately.
      John
      Thank You John

I think yer a giant thinker. I have been longing to hear any
      kind of higher explanation than I give. Me way down here and
      I am happy with that. Spelling out the goal or purpose of this
      effect using normal scientific terms is something I lack.

However what I do is to listen to the other guy as he shows
      his experiment (Like Thane or John B) and stay with it long
      enough to get their message. In a few days I am able to
      see a potion of their life's work sometimes and actually
      make an informed statement.

I hope you stick around for the fireworks.

Comment

Thane is at it again showing his latest video calling
        the regenx coil complimentary.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX0gbxQ9JPs[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIYOWaypvM[/VIDEO]
        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-30-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I reviewed the patent and the inventor states very clearly what his coil does and why. (Of course there might be some occult contribution that were not disclosed)
          Patent US20140111054 - Generator and Improved Coil Therefor Having Electrodynamic Properties - Google Patents

2. A generator coil according to claim 1 comprising sufficient inductance, impedance and self-induced capacitance when operated at a sufficient frequency to, in the regions prior to TDC, disallow current to flow in the coil and store energy externally around the coil in the electromagnetic field as an inductor, but will force the coil to store useful energy internally in the electrostatic field capacitively until substantially the moment of TDC wherein this maximum internally-stored energy is released as a magnetic field of identical polarity to the receding rotor magnetic field with substantially its full instantaneous force being exerted upon the magnet pole.
          5. The coil of claim 2 wherein said disallowing of current to flow is achieved by employing bi-filar coils and while substantially maintaining the prior art DC coil resistance, wire gauge and turns ratio

6. The coil of claim 4 wherein said inductance of the coil forms a tuned circuit with the capacitance of the coil causing it to become self-resonant.

7. The coil of claim 2 wherein said stored electrostatic energy is released to be exerted upon the stator magnet pole at substantially the 45 degree mark

10. The coil of claim 9 further comprising a step up or step down transformer.

Comment. That might be the clue: Tuned self resonant primary coil and take off of energy via a low resistance secondary transformer winding. The resonant circuit of course needs to be refueled by the rotating magnets but the trick is the delay he achieves via this energy transformation in order to bypass Lenz at least to a certain usable amount. One should try a bifilar open (or maybe shorted - see below, maybe tuned resistor according to the overall impedance??) coil with many thin bifilar windings. On top of this apply fewer turns with thick wire. If Heins shows his coils they look like this but internally he seems to have the hidden bifilar winding. Thus he can maintain the high resistance and capacitance while delivering sufficient current to outside world. Charging the internal parasitic capacitance seems not to cause Lenz's law to be involved (just an idea). We know from many inversions that Lenz's law holds for special cases only.

That is not rare. De Palma e.g. detected that Newton's low holds for not rotating objects only. If rotating the mass owns less inertia. So Newton as well covered a special case only. This diminishes NOT the value of their contribution but tells us that laws are valid in certain environment only and are limited. They need to be explored with caution and wise attitude.

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjv7RGMYmcs as well and understand that higher frequency is not like DC. A short circuit is not necessarily a short (see above) and a line can be capacitive or resistive depending on how high the frequency is. If you look e.g. inside a satellite LNB you will find many tiny stubs on the PCB that are tuned in length and width as capacitors or inductor as needed. Many FE inventions apparently make use of HF knowledge and transfer it to the lower frequency area where such knowledge is very sparse. Tesla was the first who did it.
          Last edited by JohnStone; 07-01-2016, 01:07 PM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Thanks John

You sure do know many things. I really enjoy your take.
            Always feel free to share your knowledge with us.

Here is part two where can see seen a ReGenX-Coil ready for use.
            You can see it also is covered with copper tape.

Thane called it a 10amp coil. nice work Thane.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2020, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Mmmh, copper outside?
              In old POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) times they covered relais coils with a massive copper layer. This caused - because of the short circuit - a delay for making contact and a delay for releasing it (up to 30ms).
              But at a generator I would assume we get too much loss. On other hand if we have increased frequency the current circulating in the copper cover might not reach very high values because it takes time to build up current there. Thus it might add some additional delay.
              On other hand the copper coat reduces inductivity.

Still pondering. That guy is very smart :-)

Comment

Well I hear Thane talking about capacitance all of the time
                maybe the tape helps somehow with capacitance. Also tape
                helps to keep in or out wanted or unwanted (From outside)
                distortions or harmonics that throw off coil values during
                high frequency operation.

These are all speculative guesses and some is based on what
                I read from Thane posting his early research. I can't be sure
                until I go back and dig.

PS Don't forget the fireworks people. The 4th reminds us of the USA
                freedom as we got away from Great Britain and the murdering POPE
                who forced religion onto people. WE here in the USA wanted to
                serve a HOLY GOD and that GOD honored our request.
                Now it's the Muslims who want to force the USA once again to
                bow. AINT-A-GONNA HAPPEN.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Mmmh, copper outside?
                  In old POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) times they covered relais coils with a massive copper layer. This caused - because of the short circuit - a delay for making contact and a delay for releasing it (up to 30ms).
                  But at a generator I would assume we get too much loss. On other hand if we have increased frequency the current circulating in the copper cover might not reach very high values because it takes time to build up current there. Thus it might add some additional delay.
                  On other hand the copper coat reduces inductivity.

Still pondering. That guy is very smart :-)
                  There is aluminum shielding or foil and I have heard of Tesla based
                  transformers having some sort of wrap between layers to change
                  capacitance. A spacing changes capacitance too. I need to do some
                  winding of transformer like this but after I am all done I don't
                  know what I am looking for.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2016, 03:20 AM.

Comment

I do not feel the outer shell of copper is for shielding. We can very clearly see that the tape is solderd heavily (silvey stain) in order to close the cover as conductive cylinder.
                    Yes, you are right. Tesla used such a conductie ciylinder (it was iron - I remember) in order to get special effects but I do not remember what it was. Nevertheless we know that such measures DO HAVE effects that are commonly not known and researched. So we need to do it.
                    1. Bifilar winding with thin wire (alternative with aluminum foil for SEVER capacitance)
                    2. Keeping bifilar winding open, shorted or connected to a tuned resistor or maybe connected somehow to secondary winding
                    3. Secondary winding for power output with thicker wire
                    4. Outer sleeve from copper (this might apply to motor / generator in one unit only because we saw coils from Thane wher we can see very clearly the windings on outer layer.) But we need to understadn that these sleeves were often manufactured out of wire that was not enamelled and teh winding was then shorted to itself. This was much more simpler than manufacturing a solid sleeve.

BTW: Vladimir Utkin pondered on shorted windings as well: Vladimir Utkin's Free-Energy Secrets - March 2012 see chapter "SECRET 2
                    SWITCHABLE INDUCTANCE"

Comment

Here s the answer for how the ReGenX coil works.

ReGenX Generator Load Current Delay Explained

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQFingZ2V8[/VIDEO]

Comment

More explanations on how this coil performs and why.

PDi Regenerative Acceleration Generator (ReGenX) 2013 Patent Disclosu?

Does anybody know how to get this file as .PDF for print?

Comment

More explanations on how this coil performs and why.

PDi Regenerative Acceleration Generator (ReGenX) 2013 Patent Disclosu?

Does anybody know how to get this file as .PDF for print?

Attached.

Enjoy!
                          Attached Files

Comment

@Dog-One: Thanks! :-)

@ALL:
                            Still pondering on Heins' invention ...
                            The delay is not the whole truth that is involved - I feel.

Taking you back to the advanced handbook of Bedini rotor by P. Lindeman. There is a very comprehensive explanation on how the Bedini energizer works.
                            Please recall that in vicinity of TDC Lenz forces act mostly radially and hence do not contribute much to opposing the motion of the rotor.
                            At generator coils attached he shows a very simple circuit with a diode, a capacitor and LEDs with resistor.
                            Once the capacitor is charged the LEDs consume some power few and at next cycle the capacitor is being recharged. But if the LED power is well tuned the capacitor will receive current only in the vicinity of TDC. It just makes use of the top slope of the sine wave. Before and after this time slot the capacitor will have higher voltage than the generator coil and because of the diode will be separated in these sectors of motion.
                            I hesitate to copy drawigns from this book because of copy right. But if anybody cannot understand this fact alng words please come back and I will draw an own drawing.
                            Please note that Peter mentions there that this effect is less prominent at small rotors and will increase with size of teh wheel.

Now back to Heins:
                            The current builds up wit a considrable delay. But please observe: The current starts to go up in the vicinity of TDC only. Short time before TDC. As we saw above this is the area where Lenz cannot contribute much to roter slow down because the forces act radially and not in the direction of magent motion.
                            This energy will charge the "parasitic" capacitance of his coil. So there is real text book energy involved but with Lenz encountering obstacles - first.
                            The notion above was never mentioned in any explanation of Heins' invention as far I know.

So we see the first stroke of this engine gathering energy in an area where Lenz is weak. But differently form Bedini who consumes this enery in LEDs, Heins consumes this energy in a delayed manner.
                            And here begins the second stroke where the - initially stored - energy is released and Lenz is invited to act with power. "Unfortunately" for him, time for doing evil is gone and his full power after TDC does good for acceleration of the rotor.

Regarding replications:
                            1. Size of the wheel
                            Most replications that were published make use of relatively small rotors. Yes the acceleration is visible but not very prominent. So the size of Bedini's bicycle wheel might be right in order to get lower Lenc effect while charging teh capacitance of the coil.
                            At a bigger wheel we have the big advantage that we do not need such high rpm like Heins. These rpm are not easy to handle by laymen and might turn out to be dangerous. What counts is the frquency of passing magnets only. The bigger the diemeter of the wheel the slower it needs to turn while showing same frequency.

2. Prominent emanation of regenx effect
                            Because of severe shifts in voltage vs. amperage the idling state might be extemely uneffective and once they put on a load the effectivity might increase - hence acceleration and less power input. I do not claim this to be true but I feel for a clear proof of replication it will be very important to get a much more prominent acceleration and some true power measurements. Just observing acceleration might be a dirt effect only.
                            Please understand that I am 100% convinced that this invention is based on real and tangible laws of nature and this is a real discovery giving one small glance to God's creation. And therefore we need to have much more clear proof. Not proof for ignorants but for continuing and understanding this ingenious dicovery - and using it of course.

3. Construction of coils
                            As we learnt we need high capacitance in the regenx coil. Simple bifilar coils were suggested. But on other hand the effect might be prominent at higher voltage only - because of relaitvely low capacitance.
                            If we want to increase the capacitance (gives lower frequency and lower voltage where the effect can be seen) we can make use of metal tape. Aluminum tape can easily be aquired. Well, the resistance is higher than at copper but please compute the square mm of a tape 0.035mm x 48 mm = 1.68 sqmm ! Now take 2/3 of this and you have an equivalent of copper = 1.12 sqmm.
                            Now fortunately we have in the world imperial and metric measures so we can buy 48mm aluminum tape and transparent plastic adhesive tape of 50mm. Normal transparent adhesive tape is made out of PP - a frequently used insulator for capacitors.

So we can wind a sandwich of:
                            • Aluminum tape 48mm - 0.035 mm metal and 0. 35 mm adhesive
                            • Transparent tape 50mm - 0.035 mm metal and 0. 35 mm adhesive
                            • Aluminum tape 48mm - 0.035 mm metal and 0. 35 mm adhesive
                            • Transparent tape 50mm - 0.035 mm metal and 0. 35 mm adhesive

Thus every winding gives 0.28mm thickness = ca. 3 turns per mm while teh insulator is 3x0.035 = ca 0.1mm. So at our simple replications no voltage breakdown will be seen.

Edges of aluminum tape are coverd by 1mm insulationg tape. The adhesive property gives a very solid winding with virually no moving or vibrating layers.

As soon I have free time I will build a simple jig for winding such coils in order to check their resonant frequency and if they might be useful for a regenx replication.
                            JohnS
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 07-11-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

In this video remarkable statements are made concerning the evolution
                              of the ReGenX to the ReGenXtra technology. Listen as Thane talks about
                              the one battery being charged and discharged all at the same time.

The battery charges while the motor runs full speed and helps the
                              motor action at the same time but what I find interesting is Thanes
                              statement and video showing a motor coil that has an integrated
                              RegenX coil right together.

On top of this double winding probably one on top of the other motor
                              coil switching will also collect the collapsing field of the motor coil as
                              it is switched OFF and the energy is sent back to the battery.

I am not 100% sure how the geometry of this coil assembly would
                              actually look. As shown ReGenX coils have a "C" core giving the coil
                              two separate end by which it can toggle from "N" and "S".

Not only can coils be built to motor or be made for generating the dual
                              coil setup integrates both into one package.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX0gbxQ9JPs#t=418.784384[/VIDEO]

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_magnet

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD416THU7Y[/VIDEO]

Any thoughts on how these Printed Polarity Magnets could increase the efficiency of the ReGenX generator?

these things can take a standard magnet and make one part of its surface more magnetic than the other part and are said to be much stronger than magnetics of the same size.
                                Could this make the generator able to use smaller and lighter magnets?
                                Could having one side of the magnets stronger make the the rotor more efficient?

Can Smart Magnets Improve Your Product Design? | D2P News
                                " D2P: What are some of the applications that you would like design engineers to become more aware of, going forward?

PH: That would depend on what their needs are. For the most part, there’s probably the most potential for this product, initially, in the Max-Attach™ line, where design engineers need to know that ‘Hey, I can get a stronger magnet in the same size as this magnet I’m already designing in. Or, I can potentially make the magnet smaller, so it’s either lighter or less expensive, or just takes up less real estate in my product design. So, that’s something that I think, initially, would be very helpful to design engineers.

And, just looking at it from a new product standpoint, there’s also the safety aspect of the shorter fields in those Max-Attach magnets. They have less chance to interfere with electronics, and less chance to interfere with medical related devices, credit cards, and other things that are sensitive to magnetic fields."
                                PH: That would depend on what their needs are. For the most part, there’s probably the most potential for this product, initially, in the Max-Attach™ line, where design engineers need to know that ‘Hey, I can get a stronger magnet in the same size as this magnet I’m already designing in. Or, I can potentially make the magnet smaller, so it’s either lighter or less expensive, or just takes up less real estate in my product design. So, that’s something that I think, initially, would be very helpful to design engineers.

And, just looking at it from a new product standpoint, there’s also the safety aspect of the shorter fields in those Max-Attach magnets. They have less chance to interfere with electronics, and less chance to interfere with medical related devices, credit cards, and other things that are sensitive to magnetic fields."
                                more on :
                                Correlated Magnetics Research's Polymagnets
                                Can custom shaped magnetic fields improve wind-turbine generators?
                                The technology, developed by co-founder and CEO Larry Fullerton raises the possibility of making complex alternating magnetic fields like those found in wind-turbine generators. The difference would be a high-pole-count rotor could be made from a single magnet, or perhaps fewer chunks of magnetic material. In addition, the fields set up by the magnetic rotor could be tailored to vary smoothly and rapidly as the poles transition from north to south, making wind-turbine generators more efficient. A 30-pole generator prototype provided the proof of concept.

“Turn its crank at two turns per second and you get 60 Hz power, or if you put 60 poles along the circumference, one turn per second generates 60-cycle power,” company Vice-President Ron Jewell said. “We have seen interest for small-scale wind generators as a residential application, and small, portable generators for charging batteries – todays’ soldiers carry a lot of batteries, for example. This printed-magnet approach might serve larger wind-energy generators as well.”
                                Last edited by Doogy2Shoes; 03-02-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X