X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

BYE did you say that? Why without experimental proof would you say such a thing???? Are you answering questions BYE?? Answer the question BYE Now that we all know that you are all hot air we can put up a protective shield against hurting our feelings. Do you have feelings BYE???
    WTH is BYE's problem?
    I posted proofs of what I claimed. Go back and read the record if you want.
    I was about to say that you're my problem but actually you're just an annoyance.

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post

When a north pole facing permanent magnet on a rotor approaches a ferromagnetic core, that core end will be a south pole and the generated polarity in the coil at that same end will be a north pole.

something that came to mind yesterday.

peace love light
    Yes that is how generator work in today's commercial power plants, whether permanent magnet on rotor or electromagnet on rotor the fields are as you say, opposing. Our lenz free coils delay this coil north field till AFTER TDC which then assists the process, unlike the conventional designs.

Also when generators don't slow down under load more power is realized. I have a 50 strand coil and running 1500rpm I reach the null at 720 feet of wire when 72 foot strands are laying together connected in series. So a mere 10 strands of my 50 are needed. The null is when a load is connected and the system does not slow down demanding more input power. The relationship for today's generators demand a 1000 unit input to get a 600-700 unit output. Each load added shows this same relationship

With these Tesla coils from electromagnets our generator input is zero for each additional output load. So that means 0 input to get out infinite output once the rotor operational cost have been established. Each added load shows no increase for input.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-27-2020, 03:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

I never said that. The second part--"the magnets are a waste of time and give you no additional output" is true.

bi
    BYE did you say that? Why without experimental proof would you say such a thing???? Are you answering questions BYE?? Answer the question BYE Now that we all know that you are all hot air we can put up a protective shield against hurting our feelings. Do you have feelings BYE???

@ Turion
    You were right Dave. Let me put it this way. Induction motors want speed. You can turn down the volts and with the right cap as we have seen in my setup, lower the amps UNDER LIGHT LOADS. BUT the motor wants to turn at full speed or 1600rpm so if there is drag of any kind the amps climb. I will give an exact RPM reading soon, 2 meters are in the mail. However this can be witnessed without a meter. I have readings today of 50v X 600ma with the opposition magnets FULL SPEED or full RPM, turning it up make no difference.

Without magnets to oppose cogging drag I have readings that measure as high as 100v at 1= amp or 1100ma. Go figure. You are the man Dave. Everyone here loves and honest answer. WTH is BYE's problem?

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi all, Hi bromikey, yes, will make a simple cad drawing of the idea, been busy with some other things at the moment, will get to it as soon as possible.

Yes, it seems that by my direct experience and observation, in these past couple months, (AKA- the cootie thing), that it could not be more obvious, this A.I., matrix or whatever it is, indeed wants us to act like them and become a zombie also, well it aint happening my friend.

God wins always and god is good.

Almost forgot, wanted to mention something in general about generator coils with ferromagnetic cores.

When a north pole facing permanent magnet on a rotor approaches a ferromagnetic core, that core end will be a south pole and the generated polarity in the coil at that same end will be a north pole.

That seems to be defeating our efforts to generate output, because then a certain amount of the generated magnetic field from the generator coil will be neutralized by that opposing field in the core.
    Well, just something that came to mind yesterday.

peace love light
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-27-2020, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    According to bi, there is no cogging at speed, so the magnets are a waste of time and give you no additional output.

What I have seen is that the magnets cause less amp draw by the motor. Increased rpm, and therefore more output by the generator coils. But that's just me.
    I never said that. I said cogging is essentially a non-factor at speed and load concerning power. It shows as ripple torque with basically a net zero on rated torque, maybe a percent or so. The second part--"the magnets are a waste of time and give you no additional output" is true.

bi
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    According to bi, there is no cogging at speed, so the magnets are a waste of time and give you no additional output.

What I have seen is that the magnets cause less amp draw by the motor. Increased rpm, and therefore more output by the generator coils. But that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You are embarrassing me because I need to do a huge clean up here at the business, metal went down to $5 a ton, my trailer is being worked on and is loaded and breaking, it never ends, so here I set. I didn't know you had that much to do, without help it would never get done before the conference. This corona virus thing is throwing a damper. Maybe someday we will meet at the conference or do live video?

Either way progress is being made. I just picked up a RED LION RPM meter and nice man wants to throw in another one for free. They are from 1985 and very large. They use a magnetic pickup coil and are easy to set up. We (Jordan and I) did more tests and I can tell you the opposing magnets are a wonderful addition.

I hope Greyland does better and am praying for him, Signed Bromikey

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I couldn't handle sledge hammering concrete anymore, so hired a contractor. He tore out my back deck and my front sidewalk at my old house with a front loader, and will pour new concrete this week. Got a second contractor working on taping and texturing the drywall I put up. Got a THIRD contractor who thinned all the trees at my two houses and my mom's place, cut all the weeds, and is raking up all the pine needles and oak leaves. I worked on my mom's place eight hours a day for a week, and didn't make a dent in it. She's out there raking that crap every day and she's 87 years old. She works me to death. Nobody has raked up the pine needles or oak leaves on her property in probably 20 years, and she has almost an acre. She has slowly been "reclaiming" it, but it needs to get done faster. Fire danger!!It Had to call in a crew to rake and burn that stuff.

You would think with all that help I would have time to work on the generator, but nooooooo. I had to go out to the property we own where we were going to build our "dream house" before we bought THIS house because mice had gotten into the shed and pooped and peed on everything I have stored there. Two sheds actually. A ton of my camping gear was stored our there, and I am trying to put together a "bug out" camping trailer in case fire season drives us out of the house like it did a few years ago when the ridge we live on was surrounded by fire on three sides. Most of my stuff in the sheds was in sealed plastic bins, so I had to bring all the poop encrusted bins home in the truck and spent the last three days cleaning all the bins.

I DID talk to Greyland yesterday. He is slowly recovering from the stroke that paralyzed one side of his body. He has the use of his arm and hand again, but is lacking strength, and is still having trouble walking. He said he was putting all the coils in the generator to see if it would speed up or slow down and see what the total output was. I hope to hear from him on that tonight.

If there is anyone out there who has turned a 10-12 inch rotor with 8-12 one inch neos on it and 8-12 coils on the stator for less than 300 watts, here's your chance to speak up. That's what he is going to be doing. We will see what the output is.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Hi Dave, would you mind sending me an email? I'm trying to email you but I don't think it's getting through. Thanks.
    Dave is on his last mile of the way, he has been stretched lately, nice guys finish last, you know. But remember this, what comes around goes around and Dave has a big heart, his returns are going to be huge for this. I look foreword to the video conference? Is that still alive? Also I heard you put together some experiments, can't wait to see how much money is tied upDo it Aaron, money is the cheapest thing you'll ever have.

Dave you can't do quikcrete in the rainI hope your muscles heal up fast, I am 63 yrs now and there are days I feel awfully beat up.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hi mike, thanks for the reply.
    They can't steal the useful energy unless one allows them to.

They show us how to do that, they ignore us and the truth, on their giant, mind control megaphones (MSM, etc.), only difference being is, they send out minions to then attack us in our different venues, we don't operate like that.

I'm thinking about the idea a little more and it might work, as long as it takes less to demagnetize the cored coil, compared to what we generate in the air core coil.

And only testing, will for sure tell us that.

Then we go for the most efficient motor drive possible, to rotate the magnet rotor.

And if it uses say 10 watts to rotate the contraption, we only have to add enough air coil/core coil pairs to generate enough to exceed that input, so large diameter rotor or multiple rotors on same shaft would be good.

I will make an experiment, using the small 4" diameter magnet rotor I have from that previous multifilar coil test.

So the main drive motor input will be ignored for the time being for these tests.

Then a simple bedini, self triggering, bifilar coil circuit will be used for the demagnetizing core coil, with just enough input, to demagnetize or nullify the core, allowing the magnet rotor to freewheel past the cored coil.

Then, the single diode output, from the air core generator coil, will be routed to the battery that is powering the demagnetizing circuit.

In this way, if the battery charges in anyway, we will then know if we are getting more juice from that arrangement.

peace love light
    I am not sure I follow you completely but I sounds like it's worth a shot. Can you show a quick mockup of the entire design? That would help me to see the full experiment. There are to many possible errors that i might make.

On the A.I. or cold blooded MSM-DNC. The zero kindness for your fellow mate like the machine has is easy to ID. Then all of the yuppies mimic the A I thinking it is cool. People like that can not last, the path of hate eats a person alive. The bugs gotta eat too. Cheers

cap038.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2020, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Not going to happen bi. Not now. Not ever.
    That series of videos, along with the output of the coils is what we started sending to Aaron before Greyland got sick, and will not be shared anywhere else until after the conference. And NEVER here. Just the links sent to people who are actually building.
    Hi Dave, would you mind sending me an email? I'm trying to email you but I don't think it's getting through. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi mike, thanks for the reply.
    They can't steal the useful energy unless one allows them to.

They show us how to do that, they ignore us and the truth, on their giant, mind control megaphones (MSM, etc.), only difference being is, they send out minions to then attack us in our different venues, we don't operate like that.

I'm thinking about the idea a little more and it might work, as long as it takes less to demagnetize the cored coil, compared to what we generate in the air core coil.

And only testing, will for sure tell us that.

Then we go for the most efficient motor drive possible, to rotate the magnet rotor.

And if it uses say 10 watts to rotate the contraption, we only have to add enough air coil/core coil pairs to generate enough to exceed that input, so large diameter rotor or multiple rotors on same shaft would be good.

I will make an experiment, using the small 4" diameter magnet rotor I have from that previous multifilar coil test.

So the main drive motor input will be ignored for the time being for these tests.

Then a simple bedini, self triggering, bifilar coil circuit will be used for the demagnetizing core coil, with just enough input, to demagnetize or nullify the core, allowing the magnet rotor to freewheel past the cored coil.

Then, the single diode output, from the air core generator coil, will be routed to the battery that is powering the demagnetizing circuit.

In this way, if the battery charges in anyway, we will then know if we are getting more juice from that arrangement.

peace love light

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-25-2020, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hi all, Hi bromikey, good to see you still here experimenting.

Was watching the eddy current videos you posted and had a thought. Don't remember ever making an experiment like this idea.

Take a magnet rotor attached to suitable motor, then place one air core generator coil at 3 o'clock, then place another coil with ferromagnetic core at 9 o'clock.

Place diode on air coil generator coil, to only conduct, when magnet approaches the air coil.

This way, the opposite drive core coil, will attract its magnet and nullify the lenz generated by the air core coil, with proper tuning.

Then we use only enough power in drive coil, to allow magnet rotor to not see the drive core, like adams motor.

Sure, one could put a secondary coil on the drive core and maybe do similar thing, though that might be more difficult to tune properly.

This idea is similar to the permanent magnet nullifying concept.

May have to try this idea, what do you think.

TAKE NOTICE = no "eyes" I. hehe, know what you are saying mike.
    As you say, have empathy though, they know not what they do ultimately, they have fallen for the illusion of separation, hook, line and sinker, for now at least.

peace love light
    I hope you try that experiment. Then show it of course. BTW there is nothing wrong with the proper use of EYE I mean "I" the usage is important. HEHEHE feels good too because I can't take all of this high minded armchair commander type slander that soaks up all of the useful energy. I am a killer for those energies. Come and get it is what I say. My approach is everyone is welcome just be ready for anything.

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi all, Hi bromikey, good to see you still here experimenting.

Was watching the eddy current videos you posted and had a thought. Don't remember ever making an experiment like this idea.

Take a magnet rotor attached to suitable motor, then place one air core generator coil at 3 o'clock, then place another coil with ferromagnetic core at 9 o'clock.

Place diode on air coil generator coil, to only conduct, when magnet approaches the air coil.

This way, the opposite drive core coil, will attract its magnet and nullify the lenz generated by the air core coil, with proper tuning.

Then we use only enough power in drive coil, to allow magnet rotor to not see the drive core, like adams motor.

Sure, one could put a secondary coil on the drive core and maybe do similar thing, though that might be more difficult to tune properly.

This idea is similar to the permanent magnet nullifying concept.

May have to try this idea, what do you think.

TAKE NOTICE = no "eyes" I. hehe, know what you are saying mike.
    As you say, have empathy though, they know not what they do ultimately, they have fallen for the illusion of separation, hook, line and sinker, for now at least.

peace love light

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Using the cutaway window area as shown a metal rotor can be used. The cutaway relieves bleed over
    of flux that would otherwise get on the metal area between magnets.

metalrotor.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X