Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Is that what they call perpetual motion?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Been trying to upload this for hours. Accuracy plz. China makes every thing but who knows where to look? Not ebay.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-01-2020, 03:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Researchers don't use low accuracy joke of a counter to measure with. If this is okay better check his other work.

All they are good for is a fidget spinner

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-01-2020, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Watch the floating reading (Joke) anywhere from whatever to whatever. This is what is out here.
    $10

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Non Lab testing equipment. Toy Tacho / rpm junk floating 50-100 rpm at steady state (Joke) White marks, reflective tape. What a wild ride and yet people call themselves advanced researchers after
    buying one of these.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Got my high dollar RPM meters (both) today, these are heavy duty accurate measuring devices so now I need the magnetic pickup. https://www.redlion.net/sites/defaul...t%20Manual.pdf
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2020, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

Appears that the scope shows zero current. No delay because there is no current.

Be careful from whom you take your lessons about the use of instruments.

bi
    You think Thane is the boogieman? What a bunch of thankless people full of themselves. You are not different than the main cross section BYE. Feel better? You shouldn't. This is why an engineer won't try to help you peeps who think everyone is a bad person, trying to deceive. Of course they don't know because they themselves are not capable of engineering measurement so what? No one else can do it either? This is a brain dead bunch of haters of others and only lovers of themselves. The meters show volts and amps in each case a loaded condition, what is you comment?

You conscience is filthy, certain of you When you bless the hearts of the gift givers around here we will all know who is who and what is what. Thane is not evil, nor is he an idiot, nor a liar. Most of you are like BYE, unwilling to step out on faith(You have none) you can't trust anyone not even yourselvesWhat a mess.

Go read a book and come back when you have learned to set up a dual trace scope the way I mentioned (I am done repeating) Plus those machines Thane is showing you, are special reading JUS,T what you see. Volts, amps, power but how would you know that unless I told you. But you think it is fake? Or does not apply? Or is insignificant? Or evil? Or more like not within your intellectual grasp?

Like I said an engineer has learned these simple measuring principles in his or her early 20's and you peeps want to argue and or ignore what is being given to you? Won't take the time to acknowledge the basic principles and will never commend your superiors? The less you will get. Aaron understands how to do all of this, he may or may not show this as the average guy really doesn't get it anyhow. Don't waste your time.

Anyway I am right and so is Thane, be still and learn. Tomorrows lessen will be more on manners. I am not done.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2020, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    All engineering students have dual trace scopes and can see the voltage and with the second channel can see the amperage together in real time. The first picture shows one of many examples of normal generated power to a resistance load. Not a capacitive load and not an inductive load, a resistive load such as a light bulb.
    Picture one is standard generating and shows the loaded condition. There is no delay.
    scopedelay1.jpg
    Appears that the scope shows zero current. No delay because there is no current.

Be careful from whom you take your lessons about the use of instruments.

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    scopedelay2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    All engineering students have dual trace scopes and can see the voltage and with the second channel can see the amperage together in real time. The first picture shows one of many examples of normal generated power to a resistance load. Not a capacitive load and not an inductive load, a resistive load such as a light bulb.

If you do not have a dual trace scope and know how to set up both channels to measure this while your genbox is in progress you just can't be sure. However you will have to take someone's word for it. I have and it does delay.

Picture one is standard generating and shows the loaded condition. There is no delay. Picture 2 is when the null (as we call it ) is reached or maybe a tiny bit beyond. You must understand vectors in the time domain.
    Just take my word for, Thane is right. His rpm does rise just a little to show a few rpm (20) increase but in every case the delay does exist. Even at the perfect null point. The fellow in the video probably does not know how to set up a dual reading and had no intention of that to begin with, knowing that the average person has no clue of what I am talking about.

Perfect wool pulling adventure over the simple.Hi Dave, SUP? I know you have a gun now so plz don't shoot

scopedelay1.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-29-2020, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi all, hi bromikey, yes, think it is probably similar to adams motor/generator.

Hi turion, yes, that's what my thoughts were in a previous post, having to neutralize the south pole created in the core, from a north pole approaching magnet.

Not sure how much efficiency is lost because of that, though bet it is significant.

peace love light

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Bro,
    I am not sure that current MUST lag the voltage to get delayed Lenz, so the fact that the scope shows that it does not is probably very accurate. As I have stated before. Lenz is a reaction. It's like you pull the trigger on your favorite pistol. 1. The trigger pull drops the hammer or the firing pin onto the primer at the back of the bullet casing, 2. The primer sparks. 3. The spark from the primer sets off the main charge of gunpowder inside the shell. 4. The rapid expansion of gas from this explosion propels the bullet down the barrel of the gun. 5. The rifling in the barrel spins the bullet like a football. 6. As the bullet leaves the barrel the rest of the expanding gas comes out behind it, resulting in the report and flash.

It is not one event. It is a SERIES of events. Each one takes TIME. If I could run FAST enough, I would be in a different place when the bullet arrived where I had been when the trigger was pulled.

Just like I could outrun a bullet if I was fast enough, we can outrun Lenz.

As (for example) a NORTH magnet approaches the iron core of the coil it begins to turn the iron core into a SOUTH facing magnet that ATTRACTS the approaching NORTH magnet. But as the magnetic field in the iron grows, (It doesn't happen instantly) it induces an electrical current in the coil if that coil is under load. Because of the unique way we wind our coils, this "TIME" is extended because the CAPACITY of the coil to accept that electricity has increased, which slows down the magnetic reaction that takes place. As the current grows in strength, it begins to turn the iron core into a NORTH magnet but must first NEUTRALIZE the south magnetism that was already forming in the core. Once that magnetism has been overcome or neutralized, it turns the core into a NORTH magnet that will repel the approaching NORTH magnet on the rotor. If our rotor is moving FAST enough, it is too late and the rotor magnet is already at top dead center. We simply outrun the reaction, just like I could outrun the bullet. (I'd have to lose a little weight first, but I'm sure I could do it.)
    Last edited by Turion; 05-29-2020, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
    Hi all, Hi bromikey, the drawing is just to give an idea, it would need magnets on both sides of air coil to be productive and then cored coils can be outside of that for nullifying.

A test model will be small, just to see if the nullifying core/coil can use less than the air coil generates.

Plus, if this could work, then the need for more complex multi-strand coils could be removed.

Hi turion, yes, that's partly why the idea popped into my head most likely.

peace love light
    Good enough, giver her a shot and see if you can get it to work. The Adam's motor had counter opposing fields of coils 180 degrees. I would be interested. Of even a circuit that sends half a square wave to the coil, then the second is switched back to the battery upon collapse.

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi all, Hi bromikey, the drawing is just to give an idea, it would need magnets on both sides of air coil to be productive and then cored coils can be outside of that for nullifying.

A test model will be small, just to see if the nullifying core/coil can use less than the air coil generates.

Plus, if this could work, then the need for more complex multi-strand coils could be removed.

Hi turion, yes, that's partly why the idea popped into my head most likely.

peace love light

Leave a comment:

Working...
X