ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    As we have been taught for 100 years in science class is that basic rule of thumb that a motor that is electric connected to a generator to produce electrical always loses 20-25% thru mechanical loss. So the motor (according to science today) losses 25% mechanical thru the magnetic field and the generator 25%.
    TOTAL B.S.

I don't know who you refer to "teaching" "us" for 100 years in science class, but it never happened, or was a joke, or most likely a figment of your imagination. Even the reference and chart in the rest of your paragraph contradict your so called "basic rule of thumb".

I think you slept through math class where percentage was covered.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    ... So the motor (according to science today) losses 25% mechanical thru the magnetic field and the generator 25%.
    "(according to science today)" Please provide reference or source.

bi

Comment

• Motors are as engineering data posted. 70-85% conversion efficiency read the stats and weep. Over the past 100 years efficiency has improved like fuel economy 20 mpg to 27 mpg in 40 years. Never more especially for low powered common household motors. If you're incapable of understanding conventional designs, it's no wonder I baffle your tiny noggin.

People like you get locked up everyday for stealing and from prison they are saying they didn't do it. They are lost souls like yourself, can't admit they are guilty. This is why we have jails. Care to try again?
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-06-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Also I will add when generators are powered by ICE or Internal Combustion Engines their fuel efficiency is 25% and diesel engines with 12 basketball size pistons are only a tiny bit better if they are leaned out to the brink. So go figure. 70-80% on the electrical side and 40% on the input makes for a god awful crime against humanity and ozone layer. What is that 35% max? Pathetic to say the least. 100 year old science is still saying it can't go over 99% and they are at 35%. What a joke.

Comment

Motors are as engineering data posted. 70-85% conversion efficiency read the stats and weep. ...
          You are incapable of answering a question. Provide the source of "engineering data". Otherwise your words are make-believe garbage which you throw out to mislead readers.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          ... Care to try again?
          "As Electrek reports, both the Model S and X use AC induction electric motors, which achieve an efficiency of 93 percent. However, for the more recently developed Model 3, Tesla switched to using permanent magnet reluctance motors, which achieve an efficiency of 97 percent. Higher efficiency means more range from the same batteries."

Above quote from:
          https://www-pcmag-com.cdn.ampproject...lectric-motors

Notice that I have supplied the reference source for the electric motor efficiency figures. Please do likewise when you post numbers.

bi

Comment

• Those are fairy tail applications, common motors, hundreds of millions of them for over 100 year run 70% of bulk power in our land. Reality is what you reject. No one can exceed the 90's figures and have been achieved from the beginning with large motors. You are grasping at straws as per usual. A dishonest per will never admit their mistakes they only justify them.

Every refrigerator on the planet, every washer, every dryer, all of it runs in every house for 100 years is approx 70% efficient. Discussing. You can't tell a dope he is not a smart person he isn't able to see it.Pathetically true.

Anyone going over 99% efficiency figures immediately will lose their job and pegged a lunatic, just like the same deal with cancer cures, they mysteriously end up fired or removed from the roles one way or another. Insulting to think these controller actual believe that makes the truth go away.

The real tech is out there and suppression does not work anymore the people are not buying the lies. I have to hold your hand to find the truth and right at the last minute you look away from it. Old news.

Our generators go way over 100% efficiency when converting. This equal and complimentary reaction does cook the scientific goose so to speak. Babbling yuppies don't face facts, only parrot them so everybody same same.Money and science don't mix.

You are not the only one ByeSlander.Good luck with that. Care to try another spin?
            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-05-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Those are fairy tail applications, common motors, hundreds of millions of them for over 100 year run 70% of bulk power in our land. Reality is what you reject. No one can exceed the 90's figures and have been achieved from the beginning with large motors. You are grasping at straws as per usual. A dishonest per will never admit their mistakes they only justify them.

Every refrigerator on the planet, every washer, every dryer, all of it runs in every house for 100 years is approx 70% efficient. Discussing. You can't tell a dope he is not a smart person he isn't able to see it.Pathetically true.

Anyone going over 99% efficiency figures immediately will lose their job and pegged a lunatic, just like the same deal with cancer cures, they mysteriously end up fired or removed from the roles one way or another. Insulting to think these controller actual believe that makes the truth go away.

The real tech is out there and suppression does not work anymore the people are not buying the lies. I have to hold your hand to find the truth and right at the last minute you look away from it. Old news.

Our generators go way over 100% efficiency when converting. This equal and complimentary reaction does cook the scientific goose so to speak. Babbling yuppies don't face facts, only parrot them so everybody same same.Money and science don't mix.

You are not the only one ByeSlander.Good luck with that. Care to try another spin?
              Here again, no answer to my question. No references. No citations. No facts. Just your usual B.S.

Electric motor efficiency. Take a read. Notice the the efficiency numbers in the tables. This is reality and fact concerning the workhorses of modern industry.

https://www.cee1.org/content/motor-legislative-history

bi

Comment

Anyone going over 99% efficiency figures immediately will lose their job and pegged a lunatic, ...
                "Tests carried out on a 44 megawatt 6-pole synchronous ABB motor shortly before delivery showed an efficiency 0.25 percent greater than the 98.8 percent stipulated in the contract, resulting in the world record for electric motor efficiency."

Let me help you with the math. 98.8% + 0.25% = 99.05% efficient. Higher than your 99% limit. I doubt anyone lost a job or was pegged a lunatic. In fact, ABB seem to be bragging about it, here:
                https://new.abb.com/news/detail/1789...illion-dollars
                Just another example of you not knowing what you're talking about.

bi

Comment

• More fantasy of isolated fiction because they are embarrassed as they should be. Never over 99% since the 1875 and you think this one example shows that the world runs at 90%? Try 65-70%. What a slap in the face joke of a so called scientific clown show.

Keep spinning you'll have yourself convinced in no time at all. Then come back to the real world and spin some more?

Comment

• The same basic mistake is made over and over, and no one pays any attention to the one true secret to free energy. Here is what the textbooks currently say:
                    To calculate an electric motor's efficiency, you must measure its mechanical output power and divide it by the electrical input power. It's not quite THAT simple, but that's the basic idea in the textbooks.

This makes the MISTAKEN assumption that the electricity that goes into or through a motor is either somehow CONSUMED by the motor or CONVERTED by the motor into mechanical energy according to some formula by which you can determine how efficient the motor is. Neither is true. It assumes you dump electrical energy in, never to be seen again, and out the other end comes mechanical energy. Garbage. When you begin to understand that, you are on the path to unlimited energy.

An electric motor runs because current flows. It is that simple. What YOU chose to do with the current AFTER it has gone through the motor determines whether or not you get what so many people are searching for. I have been saying this same thing for years, but no one listens. There are a few who understand what I am talking about, but not many.

Some day you will ALL see and understand. Or not. Who knows.
                    Last edited by Turion; 05-06-2020, 04:30 AM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hey Turion
                      Jordan wants to know if this is how he should do his next test. He worked hard on this today in school. Will this conflict is my question?

coilwiring.jpg

Comment

• That will work. If that is supposed to be a 12 strand coil, (four in each group) that's EXACTLY how I have all the coils on my generator connected.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          That will work. If that is supposed to be a 12 strand coil, (four in each group) that's EXACTLY how I have all the coils on my generator connected.
                          Thanks man, I'll tell him what you said. In the dark picture it says on it each of the 4 sets really equals 16 windings. So 16 series strands of 3 sets in parallel using up 48 strands in all. We are working with slow speeds so we are hoping to run a few extra strands and dial down the R's. Have a good one. PS BYE is getting obliterated.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-06-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            The same basic mistake is made over and over, and no one pays any attention to the one true secret to free energy. Here is what the textbooks currently say:
                            To calculate an electric motor's efficiency, you must measure its mechanical output power and divide it by the electrical input power. It's not quite THAT simple, but that's the basic idea in the textbooks.

This makes the MISTAKEN assumption that the electricity that goes into or through a motor is either somehow CONSUMED by the motor or CONVERTED by the motor into mechanical energy according to some formula by which you can determine how efficient the motor is. Neither is true. It assumes you dump electrical energy in, never to be seen again, and out the other end comes mechanical energy. Garbage. When you begin to understand that, you are on the path to unlimited energy.

An electric motor runs because current flows. It is that simple. What YOU chose to do with the current AFTER it has gone through the motor determines whether or not you get what so many people are searching for. I have been saying this same thing for years, but no one listens. There are a few who understand what I am talking about, but not many.

Some day you will ALL see and understand. Or not. Who knows.
                            Hello Turion,

This is only half of the story. An electric motor runs because current flows through it AND there is an electric potential across it. You need both, current and voltage. Without BOTH, current AND voltage, there is no power developed therefore no energy converted.

This basic fact shoots down your theory.

Regards,

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• That is not what Dave is talking about.

"electricity that goes into or through a motor is either somehow CONSUMED by the motor"

He is talking getting away from closed loop systems which are connection pathways that allow collection of energy after it leaves the motor. But only if you have those provisions. See splitting the positive for a beginners guide using DC energy. AC can also be recycled. Adding in V X amps is a clown joke of an answer to his statement. This shows total ignorance to the subject matter. Same ole hat, different day.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-06-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Gee bi, I didn’t realize you could have current WITHOUT voltage. If that is possible, please explain to all of us how to do it. I would really like to know. In my example above I never said there was no voltage. That was YOUR usual attempt to TRY and twist my words. You always focus on some tiny piece of what I say to try to discredit the whole thing. It’s an old game and getting more worn out all the time.

So when I spoke of current, voltage was assumed to also flow. So your “big reveal” in no way contradicts or invalidates what I said.

And by the way, that is no theory. It is a FACT. One you should add to the list of many things you do not understand about how these systems work.

How much do they pay you to continue to hide who you really are and constantly attack from the shadows? Is it worth it? Can you sleep at night? At the end of your days will you look back with pride on what you have done? Do you have a written agenda you follow, or do they allow you the freedom to wing it? What is it like to wake up every morning knowing you are a puppet and those in power are pulling your strings? But you do your best, Binocchio. We have no choice but to put up with your constant nonsense because this is an open forum. But it must really grate on you to know that the work on this stuff is RAPIDLY moving forward despite your best efforts. You must feel like an ant trying to stop a steamroller. As my wife says, every time I have to change the turn signal indicator bulb on her car, which takes special tools and the ability to twist your arm into a pretzel... “Sucks to be you.” The first time she said that to me I told her the honeymoon was over, and we call the auto parts store where we were on that day “Sucks To Be You Auto Parts.” Just a little personal trivia for ya.
                                Last edited by Turion; 05-06-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X