ReGenX Coils and ReGenXtra switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bro,
    The fuss isn't about the fact that the magnetic field makes it go faster. The fuss is about the fact that all the shielding of the magnets you are doing PROBABLY isn't necessary because something GOOD is happening with the unshielded magnets on both alexelectric's machine and mine. The rotor on the machine in the video and currently on my machine is the rotor with the magnets out at the rim also. But it is a THICKER rotor.
    Any rotors on a machine with 12 coils has 12 generator magnets on each side. It also has 12 opposition magnets on each side.
    Any rotors for a 10 coil machine only needs 12 magnets on each side.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but Greyland reduced the air gap between the rotor and the coils on the machine, and the opposition magnets were no longer able to neutralize the attraction of the rotor magnets to the iron cores of the coils, so he had to move the coil holders back to their original positions. On the final build, we will move them in again to as close as possible, since the gains in output are exponential when you do that, and use thicker opposition magnets, which will give us a stronger repulsion field.

bi,
    Those numbers were for my original big machine. I replaced the rotor on that machine with a thicker rotor for a couple reasons. The first reason is that the plastic I was using was 1/2" thick, and when Greyoland drilled holes on each side of the rotor for 1/4" magnets to go in, but left a bit of plastic in between the holes so the magnets would be attracted to each other THROUGH the plastic, the magnets stuck out just a bit on both sides of the rotor. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. The day Peter Lindemann came to see me, I had a rotor magnet that was sticking out hit something at 2800 rpm and the rotor exploded. So changes were required. AND, a thicker rotor doesn't flex as much, so closer tolerances are possible. Because I was going to a thicker rotor ANYWAY, to make sure the magnets would be flush with the rotor surface, I decided to go with thicker magnets (24 1/2' thick magnets instead of 24 1/4" thick magnets, the amp draw went up, so the required input went up. But then again, so SHOULD the output.

​​​​​​​So the numbers won't be the same with the machine I have NOW. I haven't measured total output on this machine yet, but I know two coils in series at 2800 rpm were blowing up 300 watt light bulbs, so that's a good sign.

bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated. Easily solved! BroMikey and alexelectric are both seeing everything I have said is possible.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      bro,
      The fuss isn't about the fact that the magnetic field makes it go faster. The fuss is about the fact that all the shielding of the magnets you are doing PROBABLY isn't necessary because something GOOD is happening with the unshielded magnets
      Oh I see, so perfecting cancellation is not needed? Humm....?

Let me point out gentlemen that your rotors may slip thru the cracks so to speak because your 1" magnets have 2" spaces between them. The truth is shielding does not subtract any field energy only redirect the energy where needed so as to remove conflicts. Still don't know which rotor in that machine. Hard to judge when the facts are dismal. I am sure it works, not the point of shielding adjustment control.

The shields push the field more out front inside of letting it go wherever.

Comment

• We aren't arguing with what shielding does to the field. We understand that.

As to the rotor on my big machine, listen to the first TEN SECONDS of the video YOU posted in post 372. That will tell you. And if you watch that same video you will see than my 1" magnets have just a bit more than 1" space between them, not 2".
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Okay I'll check it out. Just causing a little theater, check out the zoomed in shot by viewing image at the bottom this real life rotor by Thane Heins magnet set in steel as the shielding. I count 24.

magcore.jpg

magshield1.jpg

magnetsize2.jpg

thanerotor2.jpg
          Attached Files
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-04-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Lexan cheapest hard plastic see thru

genx.jpg

Comment

bi,
              Those numbers were for my original big machine. I replaced the rotor on that machine with a thicker rotor for a couple reasons. The first reason is ...
              I simply wanted to set the record straight on your claim. I don't care about that this and that are different now. I don't care about a few watts here and there. But once you are allowed to change your claim, and not held accountable, you'll chip away until you actually believe you have proved something when it is all irrelevant to the initial claim.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated. Easily solved! BroMikey and alexelectric are both seeing everything I have said is possible.
              "are both seeing everything I have said is possible"
              Really? Everything? Just like I said above. BS. You said (your claim) that more power output than power input is possible. Where have these two seen that? In their dreams. They certainly are not able to show anyone else.

​​​​​"bi, the only reason you have had to wait so long is because you haven't replicated."
              How can something that never existed be replicated?
              Prove to me it exists and performs to, or near to, your claim, and I will replicate it.

Good day and stay well.

bi

Comment

• bi,
                If speed up under load is possible, which BOTH of them have proven to themselves on the bench...and if magnetic neutralization is possible, which both of them have proven to themselves on the bench... then the only thing that prevents you from getting more out than in is the number of coils you have on your machine. Just keep adding coils until you get it where you want it. Since additional coils cause neither magnetic drag nor Lenz at an inappropriate time, there is not really a limit to what you can achieve other than the PHYSICAL limitations of your ability to add more coils around a rotor and not interfere with coils already in place.

You say it doesn't exist. I say it exists on my bench. We have built it and have watched it run. To say it doesn't exist is hilarious. I have a Honda in my garage that gets nearly 30 miles to the gallon. By YOUR methodology the Honda in my garage doesn't exist because you haven't replicated it and I haven't proven to you it exists and that it gets the mileage I claim. It's not ABOUT you. It's about reality and facts. The facts are, this works.

And why would I want to prove anything to YOU anyway, bi? Since I haven't SEEN you, you obviously don't really exist.
                Last edited by Turion; 05-04-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

bi,
                  If speed up under load is possible, which BOTH of them have proven to themselves on the bench...and if magnetic neutralization is possible, which both of them have proven to themselves on the bench... then the only thing that prevents you from getting more out than in is the number of coils you have on your machine. Just keep adding coils until you get it where you want it. Since additional coils cause neither magnetic drag nor Lenz at an inappropriate time, there is not really a limit to what you can achieve other than the PHYSICAL limitations of your ability to add more coils around a rotor and not interfere with coils already in place.

You say it doesn't exist. I say it exists on my bench. We have built it and have watched it run. To say it doesn't exist is hilarious. I have a Honda in my garage that gets nearly 30 miles to the gallon. By YOUR methodology the Honda in my garage doesn't exist because you haven't replicated it and I haven't proven to you it exists and that it gets the mileage I claim. It's not ABOUT you. It's about reality and facts. The facts are, this works.

And why would I want to prove anything to YOU anyway, bi? Since I haven't SEEN you, you obviously don't really exist.
                  Turion,

"Speed up under load" has never shown to make the output power greater than input power, measured simultaneously. All "Speed up under load" shows is a reduction in excessive no-load power.

Your "magnetic neutralization" reduces cogging. Cogging has negligible effect on power output.

On these two items, I have never said they don't exist. I say they are irrelevant to output power. You choose to ignore Lorentz force.

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• Nah, the only thing I ignore is you.

And you are absolutely correct that neither magnetic neutralization NOR speed up under load have ANY effect on power output. I never said they did. What their proper use insures is that the work the motor does to turn the rotor is basically INDEPENDENT of:
                    1. The number of coils in place around the rotor or..
                    2. The load on those coils.

Those are the facts.
                    This means that for a fixed amount of energy expenditure...(what it costs you to turn your rotor...in my case 13 amps x 24 v volts = 312 watts) your output is limited only by the physical restrictions on how many coils can be placed near the rotating magnetic field. Just keep adding coils until your output is greater than your input. In my case the output is 130 volts at 1.5 amps per coil x 12 coils = 2,340 watts. But I said 1800-2000 when I made the claim.
                    Last edited by Turion; 05-04-2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

bi,
                      If speed up under load is possible.......................................... ........

You say it doesn't exist............... I have a Honda in my garage that gets nearly 30 miles to the gallon. By YOUR methodology the Honda in my garage doesn't exist because you haven't replicated it and I haven't proven to you it exists and that it gets the mileage I claim. It's not ABOUT you. It's about reality and facts. The facts are, this works.
                      He will say you have not proven it either which he is right, so after the conference it will be different, he will be down playing the amounts of output saying it is not worth the trouble and so forth. Paid disinformants don't always believe what they print but it pays real money? Could be, there are so many AI campaigns of one form or another and Free Energy machines threaten the entire structure of society.

We are blowing their little minds the size of a pearl.

Comment

• For acceleration under load to have any meaning first you must prove that your generator is operating at 100% efficiency, otherwise you are just altering the characteristics of your generator.

Comment

• Quantum,
                          Rubbishy. Show me ANY generator that operates at “100% efficiency.” There are losses in EVERY mechanical system simply through friction in the bearings of any moving parts.

For it to have any meaning it needs to allow the generator to output more than the motor turning it consumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                            For acceleration under load to have any meaning first you must prove that your generator is operating at 100% efficiency, otherwise you are just altering the characteristics of your generator.
                            Yes Dave is correct about generator's today in operation which are identical to electric motors. You can turn an electric motor rated at 1750 rpm's faster at 1800 rpm's and you will get back or be generating electric power of the same amount needed to power it as a motor. This is how the big wind turbines work. The wind turbine's motor starts the blades turning using a gearbox and if the wind blows over 7 miles per hour the motor will exceed it's rated rpm and extra energy in reverse is available.

As we have been taught for 100 years in science class is that basic rule of thumb that a motor that is electric connected to a generator to produce electrical always loses 20-25% thru mechanical loss. So the motor (according to science today) losses 25% mechanical thru the magnetic field and the generator 25%.

Motors operate a tiny bit higher if you have say a 1 hp motor and only run it on 1/3 hp then you might get 80% efficiency or even 85% but as you get closer to the 1 hp rating it drops. This is standard engineering fact. heat and friction are waste.
                            https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/e...ncy-d_655.html
                            Science teaches that if a person can get over or even 100% they have broken the laws.

th?id=OIP._Ufvm7qHUIbJU5QKhsojgwHaD_&pid=Api.jpg
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-05-2020, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                              ............prove that your generator is operating at 100% efficiency, otherwise you are just altering the characteristics of your generator.
                              So a conventional motor joined to a small generator would have a conversion efficiency of 50%. In out case we can easily put in 50 watts and get better than 25 watts output. Easily we can put in 300 watts and get out 400watts even with all the conversions in the drive motor and genhead. In fact in one case 300watts in and 1000-2000 watts output. This means even with backyard engineering we can get way over 100% not 50% so double for openers. I one case 1000%. Does this answer your question? The laws state "EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION" our new laws state "EQUAL AND COMPLIMENTARY REACTION" that is how easy it is to explain. See "HEINS LAW"

Comment

• Let me give everyone an example of efficiency calc's I have a 10 watt magnet rotor running with no load. This is called the operation costs and is counted as a "0" next a load is placed on the generator. Remember the best we can get is around 50% because the motor is 25% off and so is the genhead 25% less.

The load is 5 watts. The rotor begins to slow and before that happens more power enters the motor instantly. The motor now needs 10 extra watts to get 5 watts. As the load gets higher the same thing happens. If I connect a 20 watt load the drive motor needs 40 watts MORE.

The way our generators work or can work is that if a load of 10 watts is connected the drive power gets lower. If I connect a 20 watt load the drive watts stay the same (unchanged) or does not double. All we ever pay is the operator cost it takes to spin the rotor. A 40 watt load does not require an 80 watt increase it is unchanged.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-05-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X