X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ... I know you’ve gone through life being given everything you want, ...
    Practically everything that you "know" and post here is erroneous or a falsehood. Just like your statement quoted above. Or a while back when you told me that you knew more about the physics of motion than Issac Newton.

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    What I like is how you can take this one principle using the multifilar coils and install as many as you can get on a rotor and have it all be extra joules with no drag on the rotor. Here is where we are, Changing magnet sizes, changing coil geometry such as windings having a greater length vs shorter, thickness of core for coil. Counter magnet tests are next. Coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bi,
    You call me “greedy” for not sharing what I know with you. How about you sign over your monthly income to the folks on the forum. When you do that and show us YOU’RE not greedy, we will see. If I was greedy I never would have shared the generator or the things I HAVE shared. I know you’ve gone through life being given everything you want, but some of us have had to work for a living and we believe people appreciate things more when they have had to work for them. I believe if people want something bad enough they will work for it. If they don’t, they get what they deserve. Just like YOU are getting the free energy device YOU deserve. LOL

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

This indicates a lack of understanding by you of a most basic fundamental of electricity.

I apologise but I feel .................

This becomes clear when one understands electricity.

Please show me those circuits.

I'm glad to have you participate.

Regards,

bi
    The arm chair commander twisting and projecting onto everyone his inability to experiment. Which direction this switch hitter will bend is the question. He is send to disrupt. The truth is BYE doesn't know much about lectric-tricity, only what the teacher told him and he is one of those guys who is worried about everything, nervous wreck. His Mom should be proud.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Cadman View Post
    Hello Bi,

You wrote “For the 20 second period, the motor converts 2396J of electric energy from the battery into mechanical energy” ...
    Note that you chopped my sentence in half for the quote. See the source for the whole thing.

Hello Bi,

You wrote “For the 20 second period, the motor converts 2396J of electric energy from the battery into mechanical energy”

This is where that statement loses it. If the entire amount of electrical energy was converted into mechanical energy, there would be nothing coming out on the negative terminal of your motor. 0 volts, 0 current. ...
    This question, or statement, indicates that you believe that an electric motor can operate with only current going in to one terminal and nothing coming out of the other motor terminal, making the motor a one terminal device. Have you ever seen an electric motor function with only one wire connected to it? Ever see a light bulb light up and glow with only one wire, or connection? Any electrical device function with a single connection?

This indicates a lack of understanding by you of a most basic fundamental of electricity.

I apologise but I feel unable to teach or educate you in this necessary science. I strongly recommend that you take a class or course or program in fundamental electricity and learn basic concepts like what current and voltage are. Understanding circuits including Kirchhoff's circuit laws is essential.

Why is that scenario BS and so impossible for you to entertain?
    This becomes clear when one understands electricity.

... Turion has shared those circuits here. ...
    Please show me those circuits.

I'm glad to have you participate.

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Cadman
    replied
    Hello Bi,

You wrote “For the 20 second period, the motor converts 2396J of electric energy from the battery into mechanical energy”

This is where that statement loses it. If the entire amount of electrical energy was converted into mechanical energy, there would be nothing coming out on the negative terminal of your motor. 0 volts, 0 current.

What does come out can be captured and boosted to a higher potential (optional) and reused before returning to the source battery. Turion has shared those circuits here. If your motor is also used to generate more energy than was lost on the trip through the motor….

Why is that scenario BS and so impossible for you to entertain?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    I shared my generator to see what would happen even though I'm willing to bet I could have made money on it. Hundreds of replications? Nah. One? Two? Maybe. Why in the world would I give away anything else? The answer is, I WOULDN'T. Besides, I have PARTNERS to consider. Wouldn't be fair to them now would it?

Reusing energy not only is possible, it is fairly simple. You just have to have the right mindset. We shared information. You just didn't get it. You will some day though. When you can buy it at Walmart.
    I never said you couldn't reuse energy. If fact, because we can't create energy, that is all we do. I call BS when you repeatedly claim that you have devices or methods which produce more energy than used.

So you justify your greed to be fair to your partners?

Unbelievable,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I shared my generator to see what would happen even though I'm willing to bet I could have made money on it. Hundreds of replications? Nah. One? Two? Maybe. Why in the world would I give away anything else? The answer is, I WOULDN'T. Besides, I have PARTNERS to consider. Wouldn't be fair to them now would it?

Reusing energy not only is possible, it is fairly simple. You just have to have the right mindset. We shared information. You just didn't get it. You will some day though. When you can buy it at Walmart.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

And... "In space, no one can hear you scream." (tagline for the movie Alien,1979) Both are just about as applicable to a discussion of the circuits we were talking about.
    I'm talking about a circuit. Who knows what you're talking about? For the 5 years I've been here I've heard you refer to reusing current/recycling energy numerous times. I know it is BS so never pressed on it. But I have watched for details. None came. Like your imaginary generator, you rag on everyone for not replicating but you don't even have a real working model, do you?

As for showing you how to reuse current for additional energy, that's not something I am willing to share. Too much money to be made from that to give it away. And you guys could all have had it for free if only you had paid attention and tried to further the work instead of always being detractors. But I'm fine with how it turned out.
    Too much money to be made from that to give it away.
    ​​​​​​
    So you have something which you believe has great value and can presumably benefit the human race and planet, yet you hide it. I, on the other hand put all on the table for the world to see, except my identity, which is of questionable value to anyone else.

Who's the bad guy here?

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hey Slander this is the table you posted. In it is the rating at full load for a washing machine motor and they never run a motor at full load all day long. It is run at 70% of full load and the efficiency drops from 75% full load on a 1/2hp motor down to 65-70%

So thanks for validating. You really don't know what you are looking at do you? Another spin?

NEMA_Table12.png
    What percentage of world wide yearly energy converted by electric motors goes to washing machine motors versus energy handled by electric motors operating at 90%+, mostly found in heavy industry and commercial applications? 1%? 2%? A fraction of a percent?

Should the appliance industry strive for efficiency? Of course, IMO. And like automobiles, the appliance has a sticker with industry standard showing efficiency and fuel cost. Typically it is not the motor efficiency alone which makes the big difference, but how it's used. Like running at full load for shorter duty cycle. Or with a VFD.

And please, answer questions. Like what difference does efficiency make if, as you claim, power output exceeds power input? And, if you can actually output more power than required input, why do you need any input power? Kind of makes efficiency irrelevant, doesn't it?

But everybody knows it's all just BS.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

"In a superconducting short-circuit, it is possible to maintain large currents indefinitely with zero applied voltage!"

Source: https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/tex...rconductivity/
    And... "In space, no one can hear you scream." (tagline for the movie Alien,1979) Both are just about as applicable to a discussion of the circuits we were talking about.

As for showing you how to reuse current for additional energy, that's not something I am willing to share. Too much money to be made from that to give it away. And you guys could all have had it for free if only you had paid attention and tried to further the work instead of always being detractors. But I'm fine with how it turned out.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

LOL. You set up a circuit DESIGNED to fail and then want me to fix it for you? First learn to properly design your circuits.
    I've got an idea. Let's have a potato sack race and the winner gets free energy. The rules are, I don't have to wear a sack, you do, and your sack is filled with lead weights. Oh, and we're racing from one side of an olympic pool to the other. Please show me how you will be successful.
    What? You claim you can reuse current for additional energy. I want you to show me how that works and chose an example everyone can understand. What's wrong with that?

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

Why should we leave it alone? You throw crap like that out so you can appear to know things others don't and impress the weak minded. Voltage attempts to make a current flow, and current will flow if the circuit is complete. ... It is possible to have voltage without current, but current cannot flow without voltage.
    And since you insist on sources...in the paraphrased words of Paul Montgomery. Retired electrical engineer. Founder-industral controls Co.:
    Can there be current without voltage? No. Without voltage (Potential Energy) there can be no current.

​​​...
    ​​​
    "In a superconducting short-circuit, it is possible to maintain large currents indefinitely with zero applied voltage!"

Source: https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/tex...rconductivity/

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

BTW, you can have current without voltage, but let's leave that alone for now.
    Why should we leave it alone? You throw crap like that out so you can appear to know things others don't and impress the weak minded. Voltage attempts to make a current flow, and current will flow if the circuit is complete. ... It is possible to have voltage without current, but current cannot flow without voltage.
    And since you insist on sources...in the paraphrased words of Paul Montgomery. Retired electrical engineer. Founder-industral controls Co.:
    Can there be current without voltage? No. Without voltage (Potential Energy) there can be no current.

Please show me how your theory works on this example.
    A 12 volt battery is connected to a motor with 2 wires, one from the positive battery terminal to a motor terminal and the other wire from battery negative to the other motor terminal. A simple circuit. Two components, a source (battery) and a load (motor). The motor has a fan attached to its shaft which presents a mechanical load to the motor. Say it spins at 2000 RPM and draws 10 amperes from the battery. Analysis: Battery voltage = 12V, battery current = 10A. Battery power = 120W. If the circuit runs for 20 seconds, then 2400J of energy are removed from the battery.
    Motor voltage = 11.98V, motor current = 10 A, motor power = 119.8W and energy into the motor for 20 seconds = 2396J.
    Each wire has a resistance of 0.001 ohm, each wire has a voltage drop of 0.01V. Total wire loss is 0.2W, as heat. For 20 seconds, loss in the wires convert 4J of electric energy into heat.
    For the 20 second period, the motor converts 2396J of electric energy from the battery into mechanical energy (which accelerates and moves air) and into heat (due to inefficiency of the motor).
    The motor has 10A flowing into one terminal and 10A flowing out of its other terminal. The battery has 10A flowing out of its positive terminal and 10A flowing into its negative terminal.
    Explain in simple terms, in this example, how current can be reused for additional energy without:
    1.) Adding more potential (like adding another battery).
    or
    2.) Lowering the voltage drop across the motor (which will slow the motor which in turn reduces the motor power and energy and speed and volume of air).
    LOL. You set up a circuit DESIGNED to fail and then want me to fix it for you? First learn to properly design your circuits.
    I've got an idea. Let's have a potato sack race and the winner gets free energy. The rules are, I don't have to wear a sack, you do, and your sack is filled with lead weights. Oh, and we're racing from one side of an olympic pool to the other. Please show me how you will be successful.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-06-2020, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hey Slander this is the table you posted. In it is the rating at full load for a washing machine motor and they never run a motor at full load all day long. It is run at 70% of full load and the efficiency drops from 75% full load on a 1/2hp motor down to 65-70%

So thanks for validating. You really don't know what you are looking at do you? Another spin?

NEMA_Table12.png

Leave a comment:

Working...
X