Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    I have suggested this experiment before. Charge a battery and let it rest. Now discharge it to a load through a meter measuring how many watts were used. Now connect your battery charger to wall through a kilowatt meter and take a look at how many watts it takes to charge that battery. WHY so many just to charge it... just to replace a little energy. The reason is because you are NOT just charging it. You are pushing a big rock up a hill so you can take advantage of the work it will do on the way down, but not only THAT, the rock is pushing BACK. The energy does not WANT to be all on one side of a battery, but we force it there. THAT TAKES WORK. More work than replacing what modern theory would tell us the battery "lost" when it ran a motor for a while.

But this is NOT the thread for this discussion, so I will say no more about it. I've had my say. I'll let history judge my words. I'm happy with that.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-08-2020, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bi,
    All you do is come here to twist the words of REAL contributors to try and make them look bad and yourself appear an expert. You called me greedy for wanting to make some money from something I have spent a lot of time and money on for about 12 years now rather than GIVING it away to people who haven’t bothered to build the LAST thing I gave away. So I simply suggested you prove to us your “lack of greed” by giving away the paycheck you make for YOUR work. And for that I am called a bully? It’s always all about you. What you think. What YOU know to be true. What YOUR beliefs are. “There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”. You would be well served by remembering that.

You do NOT understand how electricity works, and when you say energy cannot be created, you are also wrong. In YOUR philosophy it can only be converted from one form to another. When you are focused on converting there are ALWAYS losses. How many dams on the Colorado River use the same water over and over to make energy. (Not a great example I know, but the basic idea is there) Is that water converted to electricity? No it is NOT. We can use energy over and over to make energy while recovering the energy we used. The 3 Battery system proved that to the very, very, very few who paid attention.

I know you are going to drag out the text books to argue with me, but all the text books do is take erroneous information and put it in writing.

The best I can do for those of you who would walk this path is the following: Electricity is like water, when there is an opportunity (potential) to flow from a higher concentration to a lower concentration, it will, until it EQUALIZES. Then the flow will stop.

Take a battery. Charge it all the way up. Measure it with your meter. Does the meter tell you how much energy is in that battery? No, it does not! It tells you the potential difference between one side of the battery and the other. When we charge it, we are NOT putting energy into it (ok, maybe a little as some energy is always converted the last time you used the battery because of losses in the circuit from heat/resistance etc.) what we are actually doing is pounding on the battery with electrical force to move all the charges (or to make it simple, the ENERGY) to one side of the battery. Now we have created what Tom Bearden refers to as the "dipole." Why, if you leave that battery sitting for weeks does it lose its “charge? Did the energy fairy come and suck it all out of the battery? Modern theory says it went back into the electrolyte in some kind of chemical reaction. CRAP! The electrolyte in the battery is a terrible conductor, but it is STILL a conductor. The energy wants to EQUALIZE between the two sides of the battery, and that’s what it did. When you put your meter on the battery NOW,it still measures the difference between the two sides. Just now that difference is far less. When we connect a load, like an electric motor, to the battery, we are giving that energy a path of least resistance to travel from one side of the battery through the load (running it basically for “free”) but equalizing with the other side of the battery. We have, in the words of Tom Bearden, “killed the dipole.” The load didn’t “use up” the energy in the battery it’s still all there. It’s just equalized between the two sides. Without this movement of energy from one side of the battery to the other, would the motor have run? if the energy REALLY just went into the motor and was converted, would that even work? Now we have to pound on the battery with electrical energy again to force all the energy to one side. Have you ever really COMPARED the amount of energy used to charge a battery to the amount you got out of it?

All you have to do is figure out a way to USE that energy without killing the dipole. Simple. Not just use it, but use it over and over and over again like the many dams on the Colorado.

What I just explained about how a battery actually works is, I admit, my theory. But it is based on what 12 years of working with the 3 Battery system has taught me. The rest of what I just shared is far more than a theory.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-08-2020, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Regarding Turion's method of reusing current and getting extra energy.

To all,

Can anybody help me find the examples?

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
    ... Turion has shared those circuits here. ...
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Please show me those circuits. ...
    Thanks,

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Bi, your density is amazing, do you even think about what is written?

The premise that all those joules are converted is absurd, exactly my point.

I’m done here.
    Why didn't you say so? That is exactly why I did the detailed analysis of the motor-battery circuit. How many joules do you believe are converted? Show me your analysis instead of asking an absurd question.

Thank you.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Cadman
    replied
    Bi, your density is amazing, do you even think about what is written?

The premise that all those joules are converted is absurd, exactly my point.

I’m done here.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

... Do you not even know what it means when a sentence begins with the word IF? ...
    ​​​​​
    If I were to start a question to you with "if things fell up instead of downward", would you answer the question? Or might you tell me that would never happen (my premise is absurd) and suggest that I take a refresher course on gravity.

... If the entire amount of electrical energy was converted into mechanical energy, there would be nothing coming out on the negative terminal of your motor. 0 volts, 0 current. ...
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    T

I mean to insult nobody here.Google search for "what is electricity". The need for 2 wires (circuits) is covered near time marker 9:00.

https://youtu.be/ru032Mfsfig

Regards,

bi
    You need to start here, I had no idea you were needing material to study.
    This is for BYE

da8f76402ec66c4aef7e8620505beb1536c0a7020ea2d79a25fb1a6e698de5d2.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-08-2020, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

So now you can charge people money to use this forum and express themselves? Bully.
    Yeah your paycheck must be juicy to spend 5+ years as a disruptor. Good luck with that. Don't tread on me sidewinder. I know some really old crusty dudes who can't walk well but they are computer genius. They don't have to be like you. Tick tock. Try harder, another spin job? WTH take another spin.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-08-2020, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ... How about that paycheck? Put up or shut up.
    So now you can charge people money to use this forum and express themselves? Bully.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    To Cadman & nutzNvoltz,

I mean to insult nobody here. The only thing I wish to disrupt is the BS. I thought that anyone capable of communicating on this forum would have learned basic electricity in science class in grammar school. My mistake. I apologise again. Please take 10 or 15 minutes to watch this video which I located using Google search for "what is electricity". The need for 2 wires (circuits) is covered near time marker 9:00.

https://youtu.be/ru032Mfsfig

If, if you can grasp that information, can you see the absurdity of having all the electricity consumed in the motor with nothing coming out the other wire?

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• Cadman
    replied

Note that you chopped my sentence in half for the quote. See the source for the whole thing.

This question, or statement, indicates that you believe that an electric motor can operate with only current going in to one terminal and nothing coming out of the other motor terminal, making the motor a one terminal device. Have you ever seen an electric motor function with only one wire connected to it? Ever see a light bulb light up and glow with only one wire, or connection? Any electrical device function with a single connection?

This indicates a lack of understanding by you of a most basic fundamental of electricity.

I apologise but I feel unable to teach or educate you in this necessary science. I strongly recommend that you take a class or course or program in fundamental electricity and learn basic concepts like what current and voltage are. Understanding circuits including Kirchhoff's circuit laws is essential.

This becomes clear when one understands electricity.

Please show me those circuits.

I'm glad to have you participate.

Regards,

bi
    Unbelievable. You insult me. Do you not even know what it means when a sentence begins with the word IF? Turion is right, you are nothing but a disrupter here.

Leave a comment:

• nutzNvoltz
    replied

Note that you chopped my sentence in half for the quote. See the source for the whole thing.

This question, or statement, indicates that you believe that an electric motor can operate with only current going in to one terminal and nothing coming out of the other motor terminal, making the motor a one terminal device. Have you ever seen an electric motor function with only one wire connected to it? Ever see a light bulb light up and glow with only one wire, or connection? Any electrical device function with a single connection?

This indicates a lack of understanding by you of a most basic fundamental of electricity.

I apologise but I feel unable to teach or educate you in this necessary science. I strongly recommend that you take a class or course or program in fundamental electricity and learn basic concepts like what current and voltage are. Understanding circuits including Kirchhoff's circuit laws is essential.

This becomes clear when one understands electricity.

Please show me those circuits.

I'm glad to have you participate.

Regards,

bi

When one understands electricity? You think you understand every thing about "electricity"? Please enlighten us oh chosen one!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Running and rerunning tests for conventional generating vs regenerative generating around 1-2 watts. One test drive input 23vac at 430ma gave and increase up to 480 ma doing a standard generating experiment. This increase measures 23v X .05 a = 1.15 watt of input power to get this measure on the output = 45vac at 24ma or 45v X .024 = 1.08 watts to reach the COP of these 2 figures we divide 1.08 / 1.15 = 93% efficiency

Using the generator same perimeter the drive input was the same which is known as operational charge by your power company. The same test is made using the regenerative effect and a slight increase of rpm (Very small) enough to know it was working. Drive reduction was 23vac as before dropping the amps down a tiny 40ma so calculations are as follows.

23v X .04a = -.92watt reduction with the output slightly increasing to 49vac at 27ma or we can say 49V X .027a = 1.32 Watts output continuing our calc's for COP = ? unknown or simplified might be simple addition or 1.08w+.92w / 1.15w = 2x / 1.15w = COP 173% efficiency.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I never said that. How about that paycheck? Put up or shut up.
    NEWTON FRAUD
    https://clmmag.theclm.org/home/artic...ysics-of-fraud

54b21b6e-f1b3-4c1b-9eb3-53bbd788ffd8_1.ab48073d0d4a0f88f26e08e501c0725f.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I never said that. How about that paycheck? Put up or shut up.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-08-2020, 02:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X