• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    The patent office wouldn't consider a perpetual motion machine
    without a working prototype.
    I fear a crude generator powered by a bench grinder motor
    wouldn't cut it.
    the patent for the ReGenX motor was allowed , which means it is issued.

That is not to say that it is , in this present stage of dev. , definitely, a free energy machine. But it contains patent-able original tech.

I

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogy2Shoes View Post
      the patent for the ReGenX motor was allowed , which means it is issued.

That is not to say that it is , in this present stage of dev. , definitely, a free energy machine. But it contains patent-able original tech.

I
      you are kidding, humm... No duh? Come on Doggy-Boy show us your
      expertise, data plz, a machine of some kind. Why are you so uptight
      about devices that produce COP>20?

Comment

• Who knows. maybe he finally pulled it off with some kind of generator coil switching scenario, using voltage sensors, a Raspberry Pi and a few crooked algorithms .

But if his stuff is that shrouded in secrecy, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a YouTube video.

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
          Who knows. maybe he finally pulled it off with some kind of generator coil switching scenario, using voltage sensors, a Raspberry Pi and a few crooked algorithms .

But if his stuff is that shrouded in secrecy, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a YouTube video.

People have been buying the 'shrouded in secrecy' line for quite awhile.
          As it stands today, this thing should have investors breaking down the doors
          to manufacture it in the U.S.
          There has been nothing.

Comment

nice work.
            What is the next step you have planned?
            Is there any way you foresee being able to use or store the extra or surplus power generated?
            Turion, wish you would you answer this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Why are you so uptight
              about devices that produce COP>20?
              You admitted that it still does not work completely: that it
              needs to be optimized.

This would explain why no one is manufacturing it yet. And it would explain why no proof of infinite-range has been posted online, and why it's never been road-tested, etc.

I am one of Thane's fans and promoters.
              I will celebrate if it turns out that Thane's latest secret patent means infinite
              range for the EMMO!

All indications are that it doesn't. Because no one is manufacturing it, and Thane won't explain what is going on. All indications are that he hasn't yet produced a complete working , infinite-range prototype.

By all indications he's still demonstrating the same 'extra current and free acceleration' machine he's had for some time. He keeps tweaking it to make it do the same thing more efficiently.

But he may need to attract deep, deep pockets to bring this to the finish line.
              They may have to put some serious, serious R&D money into this.

To either find a way to convert and save that extra current, or to find a way to integrate and control/harness the 'free acceleration' aspect of it.

The patents which Thane has: may mainly serve to prevent the 'deep pockets' from grabbing what Thane has done, and doing that very thing (the serious R&D to completion). And then claiming that they invented it themselves and trying to cut Thane out.

My hope is he breaks his silence to lay out exactly what is going on. That doesn't mean he has to expose the IP to scrutiny. Just tell people what is going on and how they can help.

I admire his work, and the exciting vision it presents. Who wouldn't want him to succeed? I certainly want it to succeed. I am a fan of his work.
              But I'm not a fan of what has been happening lately with this.
              Last edited by Doogy2Shoes; 06-20-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I am one of Thane's fans and promoters.
                I will celebrate if it turns out that Thane's latest secret patent means infinite
                range for the EMMO!

But he may need to attract deep, deep pockets to bring this to the finish line.
                They may have to put some serious, serious R&D money into this.

To either find a way to convert and save that extra current, or to find a way to integrate and control/harness the 'free acceleration' aspect of it.

But I'm not a fan of what has been happening lately with this.
                Who cares, show me your project and that you know what's going on
                with this tech which you can't. All you want to do is talk zhit on people.

Go ahead.

Comment

People have been buying the 'shrouded in secrecy' line for quite awhile.
                  As it stands today, this thing should have investors breaking down the doors
                  to manufacture it in the U.S.
                  There has been nothing.
                  Money Money Money shut up about money and show me you have half
                  a brain to build something that operates at COP>1

Comment

Who cares, show me your project and that you know what's going on
                    with this tech which you can't. All you want to do is talk zhit on people.

Go ahead.
                    Grow up. Just. Grow. Up.
                    This is tiresome already. If you think you are helping , forget it.

You have no logical response, we get it. All you have is childish emotion.
                    And you don't seem to care that people were lied to.

Comment

Money Money Money shut up about money and show me you have half a brain to build something that operates at COP>1
                      Money makes the world go round. No one will want to invest anything more in ReGenX until Thane makes good on his wild claims of infinite range.

I posted about this here just in case I was missing something in Thane's videos which went over my head.
                      But it turns out I had it correct from the start. So far he's still got nothing but some extra current and some free acceleration. No extra power. No battery recharge. And no way to harness the free acceleration yet.

And he misled people to believe otherwise. And you dump on me for stating the truth.
                      Like I said everyone wants a win from this. So why not let people have the truth and go from there?

How can we get our heads together and solve this? Your demented crap isn't helpful.

Comment

• Quote from sciencebase.

Anyway, Thane Heins, of Potential Difference Inc, contacted me recently with the claim that he has developed a device based on a bi-toroid transformer prototype that in tests proved
                        to be 7000% efficient. “This past weekend we gave a product demonstration (generator and transformer) to an international transformer manufacturer,” Heins told me, “Our transformer used 0.2 Watts in the primary and produced 14 watts through a 180 ohm - 25 watt resistor. We will be producing 1 - 7000 Watt toroids in the near future and even larger industrial ones.”

Comment

Money Money Money shut up about money and show me you have half
                          a brain to build something that operates at COP>1

OK, here's an idea.

Lets forget about battery recharge. We will concentrate on the acceleration aspect only.

We integrate it into a vehicle to harness the free acceleration.
                          Wire it in so that if there is an upcoming hill , it accelerates the vehicle
                          in anticipation of having to climb the hill.
                          Or if you have to pass someone , it accelerates until you are past them and then returns to normal speed.

Who cares if it recharges the battery? You can still save immense battery power if you have free acceleration.

Imagine an electric freight truck in hill country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                            Anyway, Thane Heins, of Potential Difference Inc, contacted me recently with the claim that he has developed a device based on a bi-toroid transformer prototype that in tests proved
                            to be 7000% efficient. “This past weekend we gave a product demonstration (generator and transformer) to an international transformer manufacturer,” Heins told me, “Our transformer used 0.2 Watts in the primary and produced 14 watts through a 180 ohm - 25 watt resistor. We will be producing 1 - 7000 Watt toroids in the near future and even larger industrial ones.”
                            Keep me up to date

Comment

OK, here's an idea.

Lets forget about battery recharge. We will concentrate on the acceleration aspect only.

We integrate it into a vehicle to harness the free acceleration.
                              Wire it in so that if there is an upcoming hill , it accelerates the vehicle
                              in anticipation of having to climb the hill.
                              Or if you have to pass someone , it accelerates until you are past them and then returns to normal speed.

Who cares if it recharges the battery? You can still save immense battery power if you have free acceleration.

Imagine an electric freight truck in hill country.
                              At 62yrs I am and have been all grown up, whipper snapper.
                              This thread is not about pickin zhit with the chickens over who got some
                              money for research and you didn't. You didn't because you don't
                              understand the tech, 6th grade answers do much better than yours.
                              In grade school I answered questions put to me the best I could.

You? You don't build, you don't understand, you are a lunitic on a
                              thread for guys to offer things tangible in the way of the Tesla science.

You have targeted money and set your self up as judge of other people
                              who you feel are frauds because you can not figure it out. You want
                              money? Instead of others getting it? Then as judge when you're ignored
                              you try to enact some form of public jury. The execution of your fellow
                              mate who you claim to love so much.

Show us anything that resembles a science experiment or go find a
                              site of complainers and disruptors. Don't care about money, it is the
                              cheapest thing in life you will ever have.

You are punk doggy-boy full of yourself
                              You are the in crowd Intellectual giant.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-21-2019, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• American BroMikey!
                                American Dad!
                                I dare any of you social justice warriors to pick on me.
                                First I can find anyone or anything on any planet and when I do I’ll kick your pansy little tv raised azs.
                                I’m just a nice neighbor with learning on my mind.
                                BroMikey is there, Turion is there, a few others are there.
                                The ones who aren’t there still are afraid of growing up and just making stuff.
                                The confusion is because your minds have not focused and your parents are still in control.
                                I wish I could have run you through training out in the field.
                                Maybe your body/brain parts would grow enough to be able to focus like mature adults instead of beer guzzling frat brats.
                                Last edited by Pot head; 06-21-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X