Your Basic Coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erfinder
    The goal for some is acceleration, its not mine either, acceleration is an effect associated with properly configured systems. Some refuse to recognize that there is an upper limit to this effect. To make matters worse, they refuse to see that the dropping of input is "THE" indication that CEMF is increasing, and not in a beneficial manner.... Folks worshiping this concept are saying basically that they don't want this effect in their motors, but, its OK if its in the generator?!?

There is a difference between tearing itself apart and tearing itself apart. My method is resonance. I am not just dealing with a simple phase shift. I am moving from a condition of parallel LC resonance into series LC resonance. My machine is a Mag Amp. One where impulse currents and alternating currents are combined and related in such a manner that the two augment each other.

Regards
    My device is far from perfect, while there is little BEMF in the powered field coil there is inevitably some in the armature. The BEMF that would have been in the powered field coil is now in the output coil as a forward EMF or generated current.

When current is drawn from this generator coil the motor accelerates giving even more generated current. This is the opposite to a normal motor generator setup and I refer to this action as self compensating as the motor rises to the load. Yes there is an upper limit to the effect and the output is always less than the input but i have narrowed the gap.

The transformer action is not the same as the generator action, the generation is totally conventional. The transformer action, when properly phased occurs in the same place, at the same time as the generation. The trick is getting it in the same direction and this can be done.

At this point we have one input and two outputs, one generated and the other induced like a transformer. I think this is similar to what you are talking about. Efficiency is higher because we have only one iron loss and one friction loss and one copper loss.

Im sure resonance will be a factor too but as of now i haven't achieved the speed to get the desired frequency successfully but you can hear it trying, sort of a waa wa wa wa waaaa sound as the speed goes up.

In truth my device isnt a motor at all, its a self exciting generator and the topography of the generator causes rotation at the same time and place as the generation. The powered field coil is simply an energizer as some would call it. It is self exciting because i feed the output of the generator into the powered field winding and armature in series with the load.

There are problems but no need to confuse people until they get the basic concept.

Comment

Well whether or not you want to hear from me or not, I for one am grateful for what you have shown. It all of sudden makes sense of what you have discussed in the past. Without the visual past discussions sounded like fantasy, and there is a lot of that floating around.

And I understand your position on sharing, I have been there for a while on other things.

Again Thank You. Also I apologize for my behavior in the past.

I'll leave it alone now.

Matt

Comment

No one is blackmailing me. LOL And I don't need anyone else's information. But confirmation was a great gift. With as little time as I have to myself not "wondering if"... is a good thing.

Cheers
        Matt

Comment

Success

Well, if this thread does nothing except get Matt and erfinder talking to each other, it will have accomplished something extremely valuable.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Erfinder, thank you for detailed and valuable explanation. Much appreciated.
            If I remember correct, John Bedinin used term "transformer" in reference to one (perhaps more than one) of his machines.
            I just made another small rotor as you have shown and yes, I wanted to build this setup first time when you posted video ( a year or more ago) and I asked you some questions in PM. To me it isn't the same watching or listening and having device on my bench which I can work with and "feel it".

Regards
            V
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

I know it's not your cup of tea Erfinder, but the more of these demonstrations you do, the better at explaining what is going on in there you get.

I don't mind doing private consultations via Skype, I learn a lot, but I think by you doing these videos, more people can learn all at once. You are a good teacher whether you know it or not and you are getting better all the time. Your work in this specific area is second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder
                I am looking for a serious audiance. I desire to exchange with serious researchers. Instead I am attacked when I just post text.....when I post a video..... crickets.....
                In the link you will find a vague video demonstration of the effect you all want, acceleration under load. This time around, I show you that it can be done using one low resistance, low inductance coil operating at low frequency. You didn't listen to me the last time, when I posted a video of a two coil axial setup demonstrating the exact same thing, I doubt you will pay attention this time around either.

IF this is all you are looking for....heaven help you, acceleration under load is not the solution, not even close. The effect is a teaching instrument, you are supposed to be learning something, to find out what that is, I recommend you stop copying and pasting and start formulating and asking the proper questions.

https://vimeo.com/151417537

Regards
                Erfinder,
                Hey, I've been trying to view your videos and on this one get to 2:19 and the audio disappears and the picture doesn't change but the timer moves right along, is that on my end? MAybe I need to update something. Tried it a couple of times, same thing. Happens on the newer video too so I'll try some one else's computer tomorrow. Crickets on my end cause I am sponging it up, don't want to prove too foolish yet.

I see that the pain has not subsided from the "breakdown in communications" I am sorry to read that. I am as guilty as any for "copy and paste" I will try to be more engaged in discussion after I can view you new video's. Probably not to anyone's benefit. Aln

Comment

Erfinder,

Thanks for the vid. It was very interesting.
                  Welcome back

Keep it Clean & Green
                  Midaz

Comment

Hi folks, and thanks for sharing what you have thus far erfinder.
                    I was going to get all deep with my reply, though i realize that is probably like oil and water.
                    So, here is my offering and this is to all humanity.
                    The pain one carries, is the love one withholds.
                    One can teach a man to fish and that will feed him for his life.
                    However, if this man has no knowledge of a fishing pole or the design and building of such a device, that teaching may be fruitless or take far longer to bear fruit.
                    And finally.
                    All humans are equal, if one suffers, all suffer at some point in time.
                    Let us try and rise above that suffering and wish the highest good of one and all.
                    Let us try and share freely, love freely and forgive freely, without condition.
                    Anything less, is just keeping that snowball of suffering going.
                    We each have a choice, regardless of what appears external to us.
                    peace love light

Comment

All very informative.
                      I pull generation out of my coils at the same time as they are motoring.
                      But I have so many different configurations to pull out the power , it's a very tedious task
                      Some show gain and some show loss.
                      Erfinder, I watched your last clip , I'm at a loss , I must be missing something, It sped up with greater amp draw, isn't that to be expected?
                      I use stored voltage in caps to fire my electro-magnets, so I don't know what kind of current is involved.
                      I am finding that the sequence in which the coils are powered and which bank of caps are discharged, makes a big difference, still trying to figure it out.
                      When I dump a cap bank it creates drive, which in turn causes generation,which replenishes the bank I just dumped.
                      Building switches is the hard part.
                      artv

Comment

Thane Heins

I was watching this video of Thane's and noticed a couple of things rather interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osYN5f35Bc

One of which is storage by means of an electrostatic field instead of an electromagnetic field.

He also mentions how the coils he uses only work within a specific range (critical minimum frequency).

Erfinder, does some of this hit home?

I know you and I have talked about capacity and that works for me. I'm just curious if Thane might be using terms that are not only incorrect, but unnecessary.
                        Last edited by Dog-One; 01-15-2016, 08:23 AM. Reason: Added content

Comment

E,

Back in the day, before we went nutz, you were showing me a system. You were/are light yrs ahead of me, so it was extremely difficult for me to understand. Is what your doing now, the same work? If so, are your transferring energy through the motoring side and capturing it on the other side/gen side? Then, when the gen bank fills up, senting that gen energy back through the motor to the side bank?

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz

Comment

Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                            I was watching this video of Thane's and noticed a couple of things rather interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osYN5f35Bc

One of which is storage by means of an electrostatic field instead of an electromagnetic field.

He also mentions how the coils he uses only work within a specific range (critical minimum frequency).

Erfinder, does some of this hit home?

I know you and I have talked about capacity and that works for me. I'm just curious if Thane might be using terms that are not only incorrect, but unnecessary.

Every coil, no matter how it is wound has two intrinsic inverse or reciprocal properties. Inductive / current / magnetic.... and .... Capacitive / voltage / electric.

When a frequency of electric, magnetic or electromagnetic impinges on the coil, the two aspects will react in two different ways. High frequencies will greatly "affect" the capacitive nature of the coil, low frequencies will greatly affect the inductive nature of the coil. At one particular frequency (the fundamental) they meet in agreement. At this frequency they both have the same "resistance" or impedance" they meet in harmony, equality, about an axis of symmetry etc. This line of equilibrium, fulcrum or whatever you want to call it is where the two inverse qualities meet in the realm of time (frequency). IF the coil was simply let to resonate (imagine a tuning fork) it would resonate at this frequency.

Turns out there are other frequencies of interest too, but the most interesting one, the most basic one etc, falls at the fundamental, the others are all variations on this.

Figure out how the most simple systems act, react, what the significance of each is. Then you can apply. Think of the progression of Euclids Elements, how do we construct a working model.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                              Every coil, no matter how it is wound has two intrinsic inverse or reciprocal properties. Inductive / current / magnetic.... and .... Capacitive / voltage / electric.

When a frequency of electric, magnetic or electromagnetic impinges on the coil, the two aspects will react in two different ways. High frequencies will greatly "affect" the capacitive nature of the coil, low frequencies will greatly affect the inductive nature of the coil. At one particular frequency (the fundamental) they meet in agreement. At this frequency they both have the same "resistance" or impedance" they meet in harmony, equality, about an axis of symmetry etc. This line of equilibrium, fulcrum or whatever you want to call it is where the two inverse qualities meet in the realm of time (frequency). IF the coil was simply let to resonate (imagine a tuning fork) it would resonate at this frequency.

Turns out there are other frequencies of interest too, but the most interesting one, the most basic one etc, falls at the fundamental, the others are all variations on this.

Figure out how the most simple systems act, react, what the significance of each is. Then you can apply. Think of the progression of Euclids Elements, how do we construct a working model.
                              Hi Armagdn03,

It's been a while since I seen you post!

Nice that you dropped in

Always valued your video demos, views and information which my Resonant coils experiments were inspired by.

Luc

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr3x0xTqM_k

The coil used in the demo has 5.3 Ohms dc resistance and between 26 to 27mH at any point on the 1/2" round rod core.

Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X