Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Markoul,

Incorrect, if "Brian's Video" is PUBLISHED on You Tube, meaning have a link where you could "call it"...then the YT plugin we have here will display it...even if it is an "Unlisted Video" you still could show it in your post.

So Brian, nor anyone else can do absolutely nada to avoid video to be reproduced and played by a plugin if it is on YT.

Watch it below:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aRxyRuGP2c[/VIDEO]

If you wanna see how I did it, quote my message and look at what I meant by enclosing it with YT Code-Brackets.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    so i put the yt brackets [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch[/VIDEO] on the youtube link but it gave me the video on the forum black screened saying a message about permission... what i did wrong? maybe i did not copy paste correctly the link... have some troubles lately with my mouse...

okay you mean like this?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aRxyRuGP2c[/VIDEO]

hahahaha!

Thanks friend.

EM
    Last edited by Markoul; 04-23-2018, 08:43 PM.
    MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
    MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
    BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      From google: empirical definition, first hit.

The theory: Colored lines image from ferrocell represents magnet's flux field.

Offered as empirical data: Colored lines image from ferrocell.

How about some real data, like gaussmeter reading showing the line entering the magnet center is actually a result of flux?

bi
      yeah! i can do that for you. Actually i have already did that.

I used an 3 axis magnitometer nano tesla sensitive and made measurements around 360° the pole shown as a black hole on the ferrocell. Diameter was 1cm in total. Then i made with the results a surface map of the pole with the magnetic strength on the Z-axis.

Guess what? I got a surface map with a negative slope meaning the flux lines get sucked down the pole (black hole on the ferrocell) as exactly depicted by the ferrocell and not only that the trajectory of the surface map when you plot a flux line appears as an skewed elipsoid with counter rotation on the two poles of the magnet as depicted by the ferrocell and Ufopolitics illustrations!!

These are my empirical data 100% I ensure you! took them myself.

εμπειρία - root from Greek word πείρα - meaning - η γνώση που προσφέρει η πρακτική ενασχόληση με ένα συγκεκριμένο αντικείμενο·

English translation - empirical -
      the knowledge offered by practical work on a particular subject

Take care,

EM
      Last edited by Markoul; 04-23-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Cool

Originally posted by Markoul View Post
        yeah! i can do that for you. Actually i have already did that.

I used an 3 axis magnitometer nano tesla sensitive and made measurements around 360° the pole shown as a black hole on the ferrocell. Diameter was 1cm in total. Then i made with the results a surface map of the pole with the magnetic strength on the Z-axis.

Guess what? I got a surface map with a negative slope meaning the flux lines get sucked down the pole (black hole on the ferrocell) as exactly depicted by the ferrocell and not only that the trajectory of the surface map when you plot a flux line appears as an skewed elipsoid with counter rotation on the two poles of the magnet as depicted by the ferrocell and Ufopolitics illustrations!!

These are my empirical data 100% I ensure you! took them myself.

εμπειρία - root from Greek word πείρα - meaning - η γνώση που προσφέρει η πρακτική ενασχόληση με ένα συγκεκριμένο αντικείμενο·

English translation - empirical -
        the knowledge offered by practical work on a particular subject

Take care,

EM
        Great. Let's see it.

Comment

Thanks Al,

Different ferrocells with different light sources and different viewing angles look very different, don't they? Your first link reminds me of this:
          [VIDEO]v=vhCaXWJ5nUo[/VIDEO]

Notice that none of the tiny compasses point to the center of either magnet.

bi
          Hello Bistander,

Of course no one of those small compasses are going to aim their poles towards the center of the magnet, no one here has said such thing.

It is Typical Common Sense here...no need to know magnetism "too deep" to understand that these small magnets will align by seeking their Opposed Polarity alignment with the Bigger Magnet Poles!

And so, no matter if you set all those red tiny magnets (compasses) around the center of the bigger magnet in a belt like shape...all their tiny North Poles are going to seek-aim towards the Bigger Magnet South Pole as all their tiny South Poles are aiming at Big Magnet North Pole.

The center of the Magnet's Mass is like a "neutral area" between its two poles, and what I mean by neutral area is that any smaller magnet you set there will receive an equal attraction pull from the bigger magnet poles, therefore the small magnets will extend along the main magnet axis in that area, but facing their opposite poles towards big magnet poles.

Same exact deal takes place when we sprinkle iron filings over a magnet...each one of those particles will get magnetized immediately due to their small mass, then will follow same exact alignment as I have described above...

Re read all of the above if you need to...and then tell me:

1-Do you really think that this alignment followed by all these magnetized small compasses (on your video above) or iron filings sprinkled over a magnet...are Portraying the true Magnetic Field?

2-Or are they just following a SPATIALLY STABILIZED CHAIN-LINKAGE STRUCTURE...BASED ON ALL THEIR ATTRACTING POLES ALIGNMENT?

Is it 1 or is it 2 your choice Bistander?

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2018, 12:21 AM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Great. Let's see it.
            Why?... no point... you will come up again with something like...

these are not real empirical data or so forth so on...

Comment

• Why?

Originally posted by Markoul View Post
              Why?... no point... you will come up again with something like...

these are not real empirical data or so forth so on...
              Why? To back up your claims.

Comment

• Tiny compasses

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Bistander,

Of course no one of those small compasses are going to aim their poles towards the center of the magnet, no one here has said such thing.

It is Typical Common Sense here...no need to know magnetism "too deep" to understand that these small magnets will align by seeking their Opposed Polarity alignment with the Bigger Magnet Poles!

And so, no matter if you set all those red tiny magnets (compasses) around the center of the bigger magnet in a belt like shape...all their tiny North Poles are going to seek-aim towards the Bigger Magnet South Pole as all their tiny South Poles are aiming at Big Magnet North Pole.

The center of the Magnet's Mass is like a "neutral area" between its two poles, and what I mean by neutral area is that any smaller magnet you set there will receive an equal attraction pull from the bigger magnet poles, therefore the small magnets will extend along the main magnet axis in that area, but facing their opposite poles towards big magnet poles.

Same exact deal takes place when we sprinkle iron filings over a magnet...each one of those particles will get magnetized immediately due to their small mass, then will follow same exact alignment as I have described above...

Re read all of the above if you need to...and then tell me:

1-Do you really think that this alignment followed by all these magnetized small compasses (on your video above) or iron filings sprinkled over a magnet...are Portraying the true Magnetic Field?

2-Or are they just following a SPATIALLY STABILIZED CHAIN-LINKAGE STRUCTURE...BASED ON ALL THEIR ATTRACTING POLES ALIGNMENT?

Is it 1 or is it 2 your choice Bistander?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Hi Ufo,

"1-Do you really think that this alignment followed by all these magnetized small compasses (on your video above) or iron filings sprinkled over a magnet...are Portraying the true Magnetic Field? "

Yes, of course. Ferromagnetic material will align to magnetic field, magnetic flux, B vector, or lines of force (all being the same thing). That's how a compass has worked on the planet's surface for navigators for ages.

"2-Or are they just following a SPATIALLY STABILIZED CHAIN-LINKAGE STRUCTURE...BASED ON ALL THEIR ATTRACTING POLES ALIGNMENT?"

Actually, if the test magnet wasn't inserted in the middle, I expect the individual tiny compasses to align with the planet's field and point North. However the pivot bearings for the compass pointers don't appear high quality and many of the pivots aren't orientated properly. Some of the tiny compasses located near the center appear close enough together to influence each other without the presence of an external field.

The theory you guys are supporting claims magnetic field exiting the poles and returning to the midpoint of the magnet. If that is true, why then does not an instrument which aligns to the magnetic field point to the center of the magnet? EM claimed to measure this but won't share the data.

I noticed in the six sided ferrocell video which Al posted:
                Different ferrocells with different light sources and different viewing angles look very different, don't they? That has the light source underneath and it appeared most of the magnetic field wrapped around the bottom.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Wrong Interpretations...

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Hi Ufo,

"1-Do you really think that this alignment followed by all these magnetized small compasses (on your video above) or iron filings sprinkled over a magnet...are Portraying the true Magnetic Field? "

Yes, of course. Ferromagnetic material will align to magnetic field, magnetic flux, B vector, or lines of force (all being the same thing). That's how a compass has worked on the planet's surface for navigators for ages.
                  Hello Bistander.

NEGATIVE.

Not "the same thing"...

All Ferromagnetic PLUS Magnetic MASS will be Sucked in by the TWO MAIN VORTEXES, which we all know as NORTH-SOUTH POLES.
                  And so...whenever a given particle of smaller mass (which is the case shown on video, as iron filings sprinkled over a magnet) is located around CENTER OF MAGNET, they would be PULLED AT UNISON by BOTH VORTEXES SUCTION, which causes particle to "LINGER" in between CENTER ZONE, And of course ALIGNED pointing towards those TWO ATTRACTION AND STRONGER SUCTION FORCES.

We have established -wrongfully- that these two pulling forces (that ONLY DIRECTLY AFFECT FERROMAGNETICS) are "THE FIELD".
                  Without stopping for a minute to realize all effects produced -BY THIS FIELD- to other metals of different nature...like copper, alum...etc.

However, we could sprinkle as much aluminum and copper particles as we could above any magnet...and we will not observe absolutely any "specific" shape like we see with iron filings or smaller compasses...

Concluding that what we are seeing are FERROMAGNETIC BRIDGED-LINKED SPATIAL STRUCTURES...which we wrongfully call "THE MAGNETIC FIELD"...or SHAPE OF "FLUX"...

I will continue as I am on cell...
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2018, 01:07 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Magnetic field

We have established -wrongfully- that these two pulling forces (that ONLY DIRECTLY AFFECT FERROMAGNETICS) are "THE FIELD".
                    Without stopping for a minute to realize all effects produced -BY THIS FIELD- to other metals of different nature...like copper, alum...etc.

Hi Ufo,

"We" have not established any such thing. I ascribe to the standard definition of magnetic field, namely "a region of space near a magnet, electric current, or moving charged particle in which a magnetic force acts on any other magnet, electric current, or moving charged particle. " [http://www.dictionary.com/browse/magnetic-field] Note "magnetic force", singular, not your "two pulling forces".

And I think we (researchers in the field) have studied very closely the effects of magnetic fields on countless materials, from copper and aluminum (in electric machinery) to living tissue (in MRI).

Regards,

bi

Comment

Hi Ufo,

"We" have not established any such thing. I ascribe to the standard definition of magnetic field, namely "a region of space near a magnet, electric current, or moving charged particle in which a magnetic force acts on any other magnet, electric current, or moving charged particle. " [http://www.dictionary.com/browse/magnetic-field] Note "magnetic force", singular, not your "two pulling forces".

And I think we (researchers in the field) have studied very closely the effects of magnetic fields on countless materials, from copper and aluminum (in electric machinery) to living tissue (in MRI).

Regards,

bi
                      Hi Bistander,

There are TWO Forces, Two very well defined FERROMAGNETIC SUCTION FORCES, which works EQUALLY for non magnetized ferrous metals...BUT, VERY WELL DEFINED and SPECIFIC...for POLARIZED FERROUS METALS.

All knows that if we approach a North to a South it will attract it...HOWEVER, if we approach a South to that SAME SOUTH...well...you know what happens...don't ya?

This does not clearly defines there are TWO DIFFERENT FORCES?

Now do not confuse "spinning directions" of just one pole versus the opposite other with the WHOLE FIELD SPIN FORCE.

Realize that INDIVIDUAL (SINGULAR, POLE) spin directions is what defines attract-repulse actions.

On a separate (prior post) you made a comment...now second time you do...

The center of a magnet should not attract nor "align" any smaller iron particle...magnetized or not towards it...more than pole suction forces.

It was very clear established -on K Wheeler Theory. as on my videos- that equator is the weakest magnetic force in whole magnet.

So..
                      Have no idea where u came up with your own wrong conclusion about particles (small compasses) should "aim to center" according to this theory.

Center is a DISCHARGE AREA for all CENTRIPETAL (RETURNING) FORCES from SPACE.

Each pole emanates CENTRIFUGAL FORCES which attract ferrous metals towards its center of emanation...and so the exact OPPOSITE takes place at DISCHARGE CENTER (RETURNING MAGNETIC FORCES)...where iron particles would be "expelled" towards outer spatial area (reason why that "belly" (sphere) around equator-discharge accretion disc formed by iron filings.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-24-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic force

Hi Bistander,

There are TWO Forces, Two very well defined FERROMAGNETIC SUCTION FORCES, which works EQUALLY for non magnetized ferrous metals...BUT, VERY WELL DEFINED and SPECIFIC...for POLARIZED FERROUS METALS.

All knows that if we approach a North to a South it will attract it...HOWEVER, if we approach a South to that SAME SOUTH...well...you know what happens...don't ya?

This does not clearly defines there are TWO DIFFERENT FORCES?

Now do not confuse "spinning directions" of just one pole versus the opposite other with the WHOLE FIELD SPIN FORCE.

Realize that INDIVIDUAL (SINGULAR, POLE) spin directions is what defines attract-repulse actions.

On a separate (prior post) you made a comment...now second time you do...

The center of a magnet should not attract nor "align" any smaller iron particle...magnetized or not towards it...more than pole suction forces.

It was very clear established that equator is the weakest magnetic force in whole magnet.

So..
                        Have no idea where u came up with your own wrong conclusion.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Hi Ufo,

It should be clear to you, if not, I'll restate. I do not believe in "spinning directions" of magnetic poles. And as I have said before, I really have little use of North and South designation relating to the B field. Likewise with free standing magnets in air. My interest and experience is with machinery where the field is mostly contained in the core. Like this:

{From: http://slideplayer.com/slide/4623330/}

Note the detail on the right. There is a plunger on which the magnetic field in the gap will exert a force to move it to a position which minimizes the reluctance of the magnetic circuit. This is the same force aligning a compass needle or iron powder in the field of a stand-alone magnet, only a much longer air gap and smaller plungers.

Regards,

bi
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ufo,

Regards,

bi
                          Hello B.

MRI is just an Imaging Tool...do not fix nada to our tissue...when it could as well...such a HUGE machine to our interiors...

Yes, definitively many researchers have even written books related to magnetism and living human tissue...plus also to plants growth as also worked with CRT's...know who am talking about?

That's right...that one...the one you called "bad science"...Rawls & Davis book.

They experimented with living tissue finding which pole will help grow a tumor and which would stop it...based on their "spins"...

But...yeah..."bad science"...and "fantasy magnetism"...

Right?

Later

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Sorry

Hello B.

MRI is just an Imaging Tool...do not fix nada to our tissue...when it could as well...such a HUGE machine to our interiors...

Yes, definitively many researchers have even written books related to magnetism and living human tissue...plus also to plants growth as also worked with CRT's...know who am talking about?

That's right...that one...the one you called "bad science"...Rawls & Davis book.

They experimented with living tissue finding which pole will help grow a tumor and which would stop it...based on their "spins"...

But...yeah..."bad science"...and "fantasy magnetism"...

Right?

Later

Ufopolitics

Sorry I brought that up. I was just attempting to elaborate the broad variety of materials subjected to magnetic fields in research.

Yep, I wouldn't trust Rawls & Davis on anything they have to say. I don't know how anyone could. But let's drop it unless you wish to revisit the misused term Bloch wall.

G'day. Got to run.

bi

Comment

Hi Ufo,

It should be clear to you, if not, I'll restate. I do not believe in "spinning directions" of magnetic poles. And as I have said before, I really have little use of North and South designation relating to the B field. Likewise with free standing magnets in air. My interest and experience is with machinery where the field is mostly contained in the core. Like this:

{From: http://slideplayer.com/slide/4623330/}

Note the detail on the right. There is a plunger on which the magnetic field in the gap will exert a force to move it to a position which minimizes the reluctance of the magnetic circuit. This is the same force aligning a compass needle or iron powder in the field of a stand-alone magnet, only a much longer air gap and smaller plungers.

Regards,

bi
                              Yeah, I know you only like what you "see" with your eyes...or pure ferromagnetism.
                              Unfortunately a "true researcher" basically looking for FE...must at least try to see in the invisible...is the only way out to find the truth.

Btw...that C core, if fed with DC as written on image...should produce N-S Poles at end of its gap terminals...that's a "spin" of same direction...and so the "plunger" of steel inserted would be attracted to close circuit...

Regards...I also got to go

Ufopolitics

Comment

• As a discussion, revisiting the possibility of misused bloch wall
                                might correct any misunderstanding from observation.

Better observation.
                                The lighting, the array of leds to me gives reason for being skeptical.
                                all the vast number of youtube videos are less than accurate.
                                A different light source might help and now years later good lighting still avoided.
                                As mentioned the procedures and setup angles are important. Far from releasing a paper on.

The EL phosphor lighting tape I believe would give the observer something to compare. Possibly move ferro viewing ahead.
                                https://youtu.be/RJ2xGFfrND0
                                Also instant light powder using no electricity. Even better team up with
                                https://youtu.be/FPCqvdsnJwQ?t=278
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-24-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X