Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi UFO,

thanks for that detailed reply..

I'm sure I have stated that light was deflected by the stream of electrons being deflected.. the effect was the light because the cause was the stream of electrons being deflected.. maybe you got confused?.

on north and south opposite spins... maybe I should refer you to your thread where you state that spin rotation is the same..

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Even though, I have shown on my above quoted post, that a NORTH SPIN is COMPLETELY OF OPPOSITE NATURE to a SOUTH SPIN ...

When we get TWO of this CRT SCOPES, and set them according to below CAD DIAGRAM, meaning FACE TO FACE with the FIELD IN CENTER:

It is ONLY then, when we realize that BOTH SPINS AGREE ON SAME ROTATIONAL DIRECTION, from BOTH POLARIZATIONS...NORTH AND SOUTH.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    you rotated the magnet that is why the spin that you are visualizing was the opposite...
    this indicates that the gyroscopic action newman was potraying in his book (energy machine of joseph newman) was correct.. but unlike the model of ken, the vortex like in the poles are not present, but still the lines of force only have gyroscopic motion..

on the "Thing" and the "Theory".. I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.. (because you made fun of it).. if not I can explain further.

I'm sorry UFO but a CRT scanline CANNOT perfectly Identify poles like you are claiming.. YOU are the one who identified it.
    the Only way to know the Poles is to get a compass set to align to the Magnetic field of earth in which the baseline of "Poles" is set.

on the lines of force that you guys are dismissing..
    I will not refer you to a "Iron Filing" method (that you hated so much, even though it didn't do anything to you.) instead, I will refer you to a ferocell experiment.

http://www.ferrocell.us/references/o...Ferrocell.ppsx

that is a file you can get here references

on page 5 of that slide show you will see this.. (I have cropped the image in case you cant access the website.)
    Linesofforce.png
    why do those ferrous compound aligning like a "Line"..
    what now is the difference of "Iron Filings" (which is micro) to ferrous compound (can be nano).. if they all just act like numerous tiny compasses?.

and forgive me for judging you guys for your ferro+magnet+light experiment.. I apologize.
    I will just ask, when you visualize the magnetic field on those experiment.. do you visualized the "Light" or the "Darkened" area?.. as the magnetic field?.
    Last edited by ricards; 04-21-2018, 02:11 PM. Reason: as the magnetic field?.

Comment

• Tiny compasses

Originally posted by ricards View Post
      what now is the difference of "Iron Filings" (which is micro) to ferrous compound (can be nano).. if they all just act like numerous tiny compasses?.
      Like this.

Magnetism_Magnetic_Fields_Lab

bi
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bistander; 04-21-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• N or S

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        ... can IDENTIFY EACH POLE (NORTH-SOUTH) ...
        Hey Ufo,

There's an app for that.
        https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kj-p...323248335?mt=8

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Markoul View Post
          Ufopolitics,

Thanks for the video and the tip.

However Brian's video does not allow embedding

Anyway thank you.

Fessor,

don't forget this is magnetism

The field of the magnet is always induced vertically to the ferrocell surface independent of small inclinations of the magnet.

However it shows up in the ferrocell distorted when magnet is not placed at center of ferrocell due the fact that when on the edge light becomes no omnidirectional and isometric.

Always place your magnets on the center of the ferrocell if you want to project a geometrical correct field.

EM
          Thanks Markoul,

However, maybe due to my bad English, I don't think you got my point. The field lines seems static in space when magnet is rotated at its vertical position, while moved in horizontal it perfectly follows any movement of the magnet.

Best of regards

Comment

• However, maybe due to my bad English, I don't think you got my point. The field lines seems static in space when magnet is rotated at its vertical position, while moved in horizontal it perfectly follows any movement of the magnet.
            ah yes i know what you mean.

Pole is a circle.. so however you orient the circle it remains the same.

With other words field of magnet when looking down the magnet on its pole, remains fixed in space and DOES NOT TURN with magnet!

This is true.

Also geometry of magnetic field is not changed by physical shape of magnet and is always the same for any dipole magnet. Thus two toriudal fields back to back.

EM
            MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
            MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
            BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

• Really

Originally posted by Markoul View Post
              Also geometry of magnetic field is not changed by physical shape of magnet and is always the same for any dipole magnet...
              I would like to see your field geometry for a bar magnet, l, bent into a U or a C, or an O with a narrow air gap cut in it.

Also, in case you missed it:

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Empirical data shows only two opposite separate twisted toroid vortices hyperboloids generated out by the secretion disc on the ground state middle of magnet namely its diamagnetic plane or else Bloch region domain wall.
              I really want to see this empirical data. If the OP objects to posting here, please start a thread where we can examine this data.

Thanks,

bi
              Ufo approved using this thread for your data response.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Markoul View Post
                Ufopolitics,

Thanks for the video and the tip.

However Brian's video does not allow embedding

Anyway thank you.
                Hello Markoul,

Incorrect, if "Brian's Video" is PUBLISHED on You Tube, meaning have a link where you could "call it"...then the YT plugin we have here will display it...even if it is an "Unlisted Video" you still could show it in your post.

So Brian, nor anyone else can do absolutely nada to avoid video to be reproduced and played by a plugin if it is on YT.

Watch it below:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aRxyRuGP2c[/VIDEO]

If you wanna see how I did it, quote my message and look at what I meant by enclosing it with YT Code-Brackets.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fessor View Post
                  Hi Ufo,

I am baffled to see whats happen at 0:36, as the magnets are placed vertically, and he twist the magnets around, the field shown in the ferrocell do not follow the physical twist. This to me, shows that the magnet is creating a field, thats somehow is not bound to the physical material.
                  Hello Fessor,

I know what you mean...good observation!!

Ferrocell has the capability to show this (let's call it) "time delay" between physical magnet movements versus the "virtual massless, weightless field" movements...

Ferrocell displays the SPATIAL magnetic field in a kind of 3D Holographic Image, even though it is just a flat, 2D Lens...but STILL it is a holographic image of a non physical body...

You could notice this effect of delay, of retardation... also when he does a repulsion or attraction further on.

On a Repulsion, Ferrocell shows from a Sphere to an Ellipsoidal 3D geometry between two Norths or two Souths...depending on the distance between poles the "sphere" would be compressed into an ellipsoidal shape.

Originally posted by Fessor View Post
                  While if you put the magnet horizontally, the field follows the physical rotation. What can we make out of such observation ?? Such a clear 90 degree difference in behavior. (Yes, a magnet do have an orientation in 3D, but why differ in this aspect ?)
                  Horizontally compared to what?...Horizontal or Vertical descriptions depends of a comparative plane and or a line at least...so I am guessing you are talking about Magnet-Pole Axis versus ferrocell screen Plane...correct?

If it is so, then when he sets the chain of magnets (which makes a whole longer magnetic field) horizontally, meaning the Field Axis PARALLEL to Ferrocell, and he moves it in a circle but still parallel to ferrocell plane, we could see that field moves (still with a delay) following physical movement.

When Magnetic Field Axis is PERPENDICULAR to Ferrocell Plane, and he just rotates magnet(s) there would not be seen any change in the curvilinear POLE FACE field...unless he TRANSLATES Field Axis, and still keeping a VERTICAL, PERPENDICULAR Positioning related to Ferrocell plane....Then Field would "follow" physical magnet movements.

The field that ferrocells show, could it be considered a kind of resonance, rather than lines of ‘something’ directly related to the physics of the magnet ?
                  You are quite close Fessor...but not exactly "resonance".

When we magnetize a piece of ferromagnetic metal by wrapping enameled wire around it and running an Electric Flow momentarily (Momentary Electric Field)...We STAMPED a PATTERN on the metal molecular structure, this "opens a gate" which "invokes" a Magnetic Field to PROPAGATE on the surrounding SPACE of that piece of metal.

And yes, you are completely right, that Field is NOT "PHYSICALLY" DIRECTLY RELATED to that inert -but now aligned- piece of metal...but to the OPENED GATE.

I sadly don’t have a ferrocell myself, but also wander, how will the lines shown in ferrocell with magnet below, react to iron fillings on top. Of course they will react, like putting a iron rod near the magnet, but how will the lines shown by ferrocell and iron filling reacts or interferer to each other ? Anything to conclude from such experiment ?

Would someone, in possesion of a ferrocell find it worthwhile to try out ?

Best of regards to all
                  I am sorry but comparing iron filings to ferrocell...is like dumping mud on a sophisticated 3D Camera Lenses...and that is all you would get to observe...randomly dumped mud which would completely DARK CLOUD YOUR MAGNIFICENT VIEW.

Iron Filings do not follow a uniform concentration in a colloidal viscous liquid which allows light to pass through...but more likely a pile of random MUD which gets strongly magnetized by the Field INFLUENCE, then form CHAIN LINKS of SOLIDLY AND RANDOMLY GATHER TOGETHER LIKE CHUNKS around Field.

Kind regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
                    Hi UFO,

thanks for that detailed reply..
                    Hello Ricards, my pleasure.

I'm sure I have stated that light was deflected by the stream of electrons being deflected.. the effect was the light because the cause was the stream of electrons being deflected.. maybe you got confused?.
                    Ricards...above you are looking at electron-light deflections...when we are referring to FIELD-ELECTRON DEFLECTIONS.
                    Light is just "the Painting" of Electron Beam on the screen...so why dedicate so much time to light-electron relation?

Main issue here is that Magnetic Fields DEFLECT Electron Beams...that is WHY I spent half of my CRT PART 1 video going over history of how the CRT versus the development of TV, RADAR and ALL Visuals were developed based on Coils changing their Fields polarities...then reproducing IMAGES, SIGNALS on screen...just like Old CRT Scopes also did...comprende?

on north and south opposite spins... maybe I should refer you to your thread where you state that spin rotation is the same..
                    This was written on Ken's Book...Now I wonder...did you really read that book?...or you just got tired of his insults, hatred, etc...then shut it off or just went over "slightly" and not deeply enough...?

Yes, I know exactly that "phenomena" very well...still, poles are opposite spins if looked facing at your eyes.

Same as when we get a small motor running and look at its front shaft (where it connects) then look at its back end...same position...it gives us the "illusion" the shaft movement are opposite rotations...but we know that SOLID SHAFT can't do that.

you rotated the magnet that is why the spin that you are visualizing was the opposite...
                    Negative, just refer to the Small Motor running example I cited above...and do not move the motor body, leave it seating on the table...You just approach your face to the front of motor, look at your watch ...then approach your face to its back end, look again at your watch...what is your conclusion now?

this indicates that the gyroscopic action newman was potraying in his book (energy machine of joseph newman) was correct.. but unlike the model of ken, the vortex like in the poles are not present, but still the lines of force only have gyroscopic motion..

on the "Thing" and the "Theory".. I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.. (because you made fun of it).. if not I can explain further.
                    Thanks but No thanks!!!

I'm sorry UFO but a CRT scanline CANNOT perfectly Identify poles like you are claiming.. YOU are the one who identified it.
                    the Only way to know the Poles is to get a compass set to align to the Magnetic field of earth in which the baseline of "Poles" is set.
                    That is plain BS, Ricards!!

You approach a NORTH POLE to a CRT SCANLINE SCREEN and it HAPPENS TO TWIST in a COMPLETELY OPPOSITE WAY THAN A SOUTH POLE WOULD!!!

ANY MAGNET, ANY SHAPE FORM OR SIZE...WILL SHOW YOU THE SAME, EXACT POLARITY DIFFERENT DISTORTION.

Watch my Video below AGAIN...obviously you pay attention to what I have written and shown here same way as you said you have read Ken Wheeler's Book.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OzMURRU_k[/VIDEO]

on the lines of force that you guys are dismissing..
                    I will not refer you to a "Iron Filing" method (that you hated so much, even though it didn't do anything to you.) instead, I will refer you to a ferocell experiment.
                    I do not "hate iron filings"...I hate who has promoted the FALSE IDEA that we are all looking at Magnetic Fields when we see those MUDDY, RUSTED, RANDOMLY DISPERSED CHUNKS OF STEEL.

They have fed Us all with those WRONG VIEWS OF MAGNETIC FIELDS FOR MORE THAN TWO CENTURIES.

And now, it is about time You ALL WAKE UP!!

http://www.ferrocell.us/references/o...Ferrocell.ppsx

that is a file you can get here references

on page 5 of that slide show you will see this.. (I have cropped the image in case you cant access the website.)
                    [ATTACH]20704[/ATTACH]
                    why do those ferrous compound aligning like a "Line"..
                    They align like a "line" because you are ZOOMING at the ferrocell Nano Particles alignment.

But if you get your eyes OFF THE ZOOM....then you will see PLAINLY CURVILINEAR SHAPES AROUND MAGNET...NOT STRAIGHT LINES.

I will ask you...

What is the difference between a HUGE PILE OF CONCRETE PLUS SAND MIX...PLUS A HUGE CONTAINER OF WATER...VERSUS A FINISHED CONCRETE BUILDING WITH A BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURE?

A Ferrocell contain nano particles of ferromagnetic metals...BUT, THEY ARE SEPARATED IN A VISCOUS - TRANSPARENT-LIQUID ON WHAT IS CALLED A COLLOIDAL SUSPENSION STATE (Search Colloidal, learn it) which happens to ALLOW LIGHT TO GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE SPACE BETWEEN THEM...FORMING A UNIFORM LIGHT SPECTRUM

Same way Magnetic Viewing Film does but Ferrocells are like HD (HIGHER DEFINITION) MEANS TO VIEW FIELDS.

and forgive me for judging you guys for your ferro+magnet+light experiment.. I apologize.
                    I will just ask, when you visualize the magnetic field on those experiment.. do you visualized the "Light" or the "Darkened" area?.. as the magnetic field?.
                    Let me ask you Ricards...Could you get a Couple of Bottles of Glass...cut with diamond blades the rear (bottom) of each ones...frame them with wire and add some legs to it...would they serve to be used as PRESCRIBED READING GLASSES?

Or simply...could you try to see trough their rough bottom glass just like you could see with a perfectly made, non distorted piece of glass?

Do you believe is the same result to "RANDOMLY SPRINKLE" Iron Filings around a Field...just like we "sprinkle grains" feeding pigeons or chickens...randomly...or to have a FERROCELL to view Fields?

Finally...we do not look at either dark or light areas...we look at the BIG PICTURE, THE FIELD SPECTRUM Created by the Light going through the EVENLY DISPERSED ALIGNMENT OF THOSE NANO PARTICLES...which happens that LENS can be POSITIONED AT DIFFERENT DISTANCES in order to AVOID Field DIRECT and STRONGER INFLUENCE...going spherically, 3D around Field.

I could use a simple comparison...PIXELS...HIGHER DEF versus LOW DEFINITION, what is it all about?

HD just have smaller sized divisions on screen (DOTS) which gives Us a much higher definition of IMAGES we see.

Now...if we all would get the SAME "IMAGE" whether using Iron Filings or Ferrocells...then why to argue about it right?

But it happens that NOPE, THEY BOTH DO NOT SHOW SAME IMAGES OF THE MAGNETIC FIELD.

Plus...it Happens that NOT ONLY FERROCELLS...But also COLOR CRT's PLUS MAGNETIC VIEW FILM SHOWS EXACTLY SAME FIELD SPECTRUM...What a "COINCIDENCE" UH?

Now, tell me what else could we get, what other technology...to see magnetic fields which portraits same shape as Iron Filings do?

Above I have cited THREE METHODS...All different...but same results.

Please watch video below...it would help visualize all I have written above.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5YsV_M5hc&t=947s[/VIDEO]

Take care

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-22-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

No point of wasting effort and time to convince everyone.

For whom who still believes that old grandpa iron filings shows the correct image geometry of the magnetic dipole...

have a nice day!

EM
                      Last edited by Markoul; 04-22-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• As soon as someone understands that ferrocell is totally transparent to the magnetic field of a magnet and shows therefore both poles fields flux simultaneously overlaped and interlaced everything becomes clear.

As I told before, in order to see the correct geometry of the field in a pole you need Brian Kerr's super sensitive ferrocell, hold a strong bar magnet (poles are physically more apart than say a ring magnet) and hold it a couple of cm away from the ferrocell so tha the field of the opposite pole don't gets induced in the ferrocell and only the field of one pole get's induced in the ferrocell. Also holding the pole of the magnet on an angle facing down the ferrocell and not vertically above the ferrocell, helps.

Then interlacing and overlapping effect of the two poles on the ferrocell goes away and you will experience the true field on one pole of a magnet.

As I showed before it is like a rolled-in slinky toroid shaped.
                        Last edited by Markoul; 04-22-2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• No proof

Ufopolitics,

No point of wasting effort and time to convince everyone.

For whom who still believes that old grandpa iron filings shows the correct image geometry of the magnetic dipole...

have a nice day!

EM
                          No empirical data afterall. Just false claims, fantasy magnetism and insults.

bi

Comment

• Honestly,

After all these data and info you were presented by Ufopolitcs and others , including me, you saying that there are no empirical data!?

I find YOUR attitude quite insulting and irrational.

Here is your empirical data. Doesn't look like fantasy to me.

wrong flux pattern of the pole of a magnet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mzi...ew?usp=sharing

correct flux pattern of the pole of a magnet:
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VTS...ew?usp=sharing
                            The above last is the correct field flux on the pole of a magnet.

Sorry guys I had to take the above two links down, this is publishing material.

it is like a rolled-in slinky.

individual flux rings are closing circuit between each pole and and the Bloch region of the magnet at its middle.

Exactly as Ufopolitics presented it at his illustration here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yLp...1Q7PNppkO/view

EM
                            Last edited by Markoul; 04-23-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• What?

Honestly,

After all these data and info you were presented by Ufopolitcs and others , including me, you saying that there are no empirical data!?

I find YOUR attitude quite insulting and irrational.

Here is your empirical data. Doesn't look like fantasy to me.

wrong flux pattern of the pole of a magnet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mzi...ew?usp=sharing

correct flux pattern of the pole of a magnet:
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VTS...ew?usp=sharing
                              The above last is the correct field flux on the pole of a magnet.

it is like a rolled-in slinky.

individual flux rings are closing circuit between each pole and and the Bloch region of the magnet at its middle.

Exactly as Ufopolitics presented it at his illustration here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yLp...1Q7PNppkO/view

EM
                              You say those colored lines are the magnetic field. I say they are not. You say you have empirical data (presumably supporting your conjecture). I say show me the empirical data. You show me the colored lines.

You clearly don't comprehend the meaning of empirical.

Comment

• will this qualify for you that that a magnet turns the light projected through a ferrocell to align with its magnetic NS poles axis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLhgaPyoyto

EM

Comment

Working...
                                X