Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other concept visualization of Magnetic field

If others concept of magnetism are welcome in this thread other than ken wheelers, I'd like everyone to inspect Joseph Newman theory on magnetism in general and how he perceived and visualized the Magnetic field. (especially UFOPolitics).

I have read Ken wheeler's book and to me It's much better to subscribe to Newman's Model... in his book and writing.. there is less hatred and criticizing of the existing model, and rather than "Redefining" magnetic field in general, he instead identified a missing piece and just made the existing model much more understandable..
    there is still the lines of force..
    the geometry of the magnetic field is still the same..
    there is only the addition of the "gyroscopic" action instead of just a flux lines..

there are some explanation that can be explained using newman's model of magnetism..
    one is the..
    "why is there no current when there is no changed in flux"..
    based on my understanding, the reason why there is no current because the "thing" (electrons.. that movement of it is called "current") has already been displaced by the gyroscopic action of the flux line and cannot go back to its original position since the gyroscopic flux is still there... no "thing" movement = no current..

In UFO Politics CRT display light displacement... the phenomenon can be explained without distorting the geometry of the Magnetic Field portrayed by iron filings method, by taking into account this "gyroscopic" action.. the light that is seen on the CRT is being deflected because the stream of electrons are being deflected by this "gyroscopic" action..

so basically from my point of view, the geometry of the magnetic field "visualized" by others who experiment with ferocells+magnet+light is an illusion made by the "Light" to trick the mind in perceiving a different geometry of the magnetic field other than what is clearly portrayed by the Iron filings method..

a static straight loop with gyroscopic action is much closer to reality rather than a magnetic field with orthogonally misaligned flux (sorry for the term no offense intended.. I can't describe it properly)..

Comment

• Data please

Originally posted by Markoul View Post
      Empirical data shows only two opposite separate twisted toroid vortices hyperboloids generated out by the secretion disc on the ground state middle of magnet namely its diamagnetic plane or else Bloch region domain wall.
      I really want to see this empirical data. If the OP objects to posting here, please start a thread where we can examine this data.

Thanks,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Markoul View Post
        Dear Gambeir,

Thank you for your kind words, a lot of labor and care is put in your writting and I really appreciate this.

However, i kindly disaagre with you. Dark matter does not hinder our understanding and enlightenment and don't get confused by its exotic name.

No more than 500 years ago the invisible electromagnetism and atoms could evenly be described with these terms dark matter and dark energy by people of this age.

Scientists and researches are today at a dead end. So we must try not to look at the tree but at the whole forest picture in order to find the truth.

Our theory accounts only for a tiny part (5% the say) of all of what is actually out there.

We will never solve the puzzle without all of its pieces.

For 2000 years and more now we are playing with 5 from the total 100 pieces of the puzzle.

All i am saying is THAT WE ARE MISSING 95 PIECES!!

... and ask you to explore unexplored territory... what more exciting than that as Faraday and Tesla did! chewing the same gum all the time is boring and no new discoveries will be made ever. Discovery is the search of unknown territory.

Take care,

EM

Nope, they is telling you a big fat lie: I'll explain. See here now, without dark energy and dark matter then the conventional explanation for why the entire galaxy you've been spending you life living in, and why it has stayed together, won't hold up to their explanations for gravity: That's the bottom line. See, you have to understand that this is a giant lie; without which the theory of gravity holding order in the Universe is kaput! Dark matter/energy is designed to support the existing paradigm which claims to understand our Universe, and which hinges on this idea of matter creating gravity.

However there is a little problem with this concept, and it's that it don't work because there's not enough matter to create the necessary gravitational forces, which even if there were, still wouldn't work because of the distances between objects and the inverse square law of gravitation. So now they want you to swallow down a load of witchcraft about dark matter and dark energy, rather than explain it rationally by using the Electric Universe because if they do that, then all their hidden knowledge starts to become revealed. Without gravity explained by mass then we run a risk of you freeing yourself from the control paradigm, hell you might even begin to think that some UFO's are man made objects.

Now I ask you what's more rational? Believing in witches and dark energy, or believing in electricity, magnetism, and plasma? Which now do you think really explains why the Galaxy holds together? See, dark matter and dark energy and black holes all belong in the waste bins with witchcraft. Anyone who tells you these things are real is either stupid, gullible, or an enemy agent. It is that simple because if I can finally figure it out, then there's not one reason in a thousand that any of the rest of you shouldn't also be able to eventually come to the same realization.

See, if they admit that gravity doesn't hold the planets and stars to the core of the galactic center of our own Milky Way then what? Ya have to realize this problem extends far outside of sick science to the halls of the almighty, because ~don't ya know~ power must always claim to know all and to have a vision for the future and solutions to all problems. Well so anyways, they can't explain it without inventing an explanation, because they also cannot acknowledge the Electric Universe as the correct explanation since this crosses over into national security and UFO's and the corporate rulers private playgrounds.

To admit that gravity isn't explaining things adequately is a huge ass problem. That's where the invention of dark matter comes in. This is a complete invention designed to turn the wheel spokes of the the Galaxy in to a kind of solid rubber tire so that no one has to explain how the Electric Universe is correct and the other is wrong, and who then will understand and be the certified experts if not the clowns at Stanford, Yale, Princeton, ect?

Ya see now that this is giant fantastic lie? Understand now why it's BS? Those people are all vested in the existing ruling paradigm. Understand now why someone like Ken has to give his knowledge away while liars sell theirs for 40K a semester at the officially certified halls of power?

Like I said, I didn't realize that myself for a long time, but that is the lie and that's where and why this crazy as hell story about dark matter and dark energy sprung from. Don't you believe it for one second: Go check on it yourself. No one was around to give me clue or to tell me I was having my hat filled with cow crap. I'm just lucky to have enough personal experience in dealing with criminals to be able to see through the BS lies half the time, so I eventually uncovered what this crazy lie was all about and why it has to be told in the first place, which really pisses me off since good people accept that these other sources must be Ok since they are coming out of the halls of the Ivy League Towers: Hopefully soon to be joining Fox, CNN, and all the local news as the paid liars of crime inc.

Don't ya see that all these things really have to do with keeping you and everyone else in the dark, it's not called dark matter for nothing, it's a sick joke. Please don't buy into this without proving to yourself it's more rational than the Electric Universe is. Might there also be other energies? Well of course, I've said that myself haven't I? It's just that it isn't dark energy, dark light, which are also sick oxymoron's BTW, designed to make those who buy into them all the greater butts of this sick joke. See, it's like so many other things which are hidden signs people wear and don't realize it. Signs that label you as a tool, as gullible, and ultimately as fodder for use as seen fit by those whom invent these and other things.

I'm not asking you to chew the same gum, I'm telling you to put the BS detector glasses on, and to look at all people equally as any good criminal investigator would do. Nobody has more to lose than those whom hold PHD's: These are the people you need to question the most and trust the least. Almost all of them have a reason to make you believe this lie and few of them have any reason to convince you it is a lie.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 04-20-2018, 09:11 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• The point about having dynamic equilibrium or neutral plane at the center of a permanent magnet
          appeals to me from an instrumental aspect.

I found the Felix Bloch paper called nuclear induction 1946. ( there are differences with EM )
          https://sites.fas.harvard.edu/~phys1.../bloch1946.pdf

An image related to Bloch equations. The reader can add the exterior fields.
          nuclear induction felix bloch equation.JPG
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-20-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            I really want to see this empirical data. If the OP objects to posting here, please start a thread where we can examine this data.

Thanks,

bi
            Green light ...go for it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
              If others concept of magnetism are welcome in this thread other than ken wheelers, I'd like everyone to inspect Joseph Newman theory on magnetism in general and how he perceived and visualized the Magnetic field. (especially UFOPolitics).

I have read Ken wheeler's book and to me It's much better to subscribe to Newman's Model... in his book and writing.. there is less hatred and criticizing of the existing model, and rather than "Redefining" magnetic field in general, he instead identified a missing piece and just made the existing model much more understandable..
              there is still the lines of force..
              the geometry of the magnetic field is still the same..
              there is only the addition of the "gyroscopic" action instead of just a flux lines..

there are some explanation that can be explained using newman's model of magnetism..
              one is the..
              based on my understanding, the reason why there is no current because the "thing" (electrons.. that movement of it is called "current") has already been displaced by the gyroscopic action of the flux line and cannot go back to its original position since the gyroscopic flux is still there... no "thing" movement = no current..

In UFO Politics CRT display light displacement... the phenomenon can be explained without distorting the geometry of the Magnetic Field portrayed by iron filings method, by taking into account this "gyroscopic" action.. the light that is seen on the CRT is being deflected because the stream of electrons are being deflected by this "gyroscopic" action..

so basically from my point of view, the geometry of the magnetic field "visualized" by others who experiment with ferocells+magnet+light is an illusion made by the "Light" to trick the mind in perceiving a different geometry of the magnetic field other than what is clearly portrayed by the Iron filings method..

a static straight loop with gyroscopic action is much closer to reality rather than a magnetic field with orthogonally misaligned flux (sorry for the term no offense intended.. I can't describe it properly)..

Hello Ricards,

The Gyroscopic action, related to magnetism is widely covered on Ken Wheeler's book

Now, CRT do not show "light" but an Electron Beam reflected on fluorescent (phosforic) screen, then rastered into a 2D flat plane... I call SCANLINE PLANE.

Now, this plane TWISTS under the FRONTAL POLE INFLUENCE AS A GEOMETRICAL TORSION.

IMO, Gyroscopic action has "axis freedom" or RANDOM SPINS...Where CRT reflects each pole with CONSISTENT TORSIONS which are opposite for each pole spins.

Therefore, there is ZERO "Freedom" of axis rotation on magnetism, related to pole spins.

And...I can not believe...after all the proof that has been shown by all videos and experiments here...that you still believe in "true iron filings revealing magnetic fields"

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-20-2018, 01:28 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                "true iron filings revealing magnetic fields"
                Whirlpools of Mercury Possibly "Reveal Magnetic Fields"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml85Lk60gus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jknVk6Nfc1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIz...youtu.be&t=172

Al

Comment

• just electrons forced into spiral trajectory by Lorentz force. This is all well known 100 of years now. You really rediscovering the wheel.
                  MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
                  MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
                  BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

• so basically from my point of view, the geometry of the magnetic field "visualized" by others who experiment with ferocells+magnet+light is an illusion made by the "Light" to trick the mind in perceiving a different geometry of the magnetic field other than what is clearly portrayed by the Iron filings method..

Gyromagnetic ratio of dipole magnetic fields is not describing any spin forces, you are deluded, it just describes the spherical nature of a dipole magnetic field and the fact that because it is not a perfect sphere it will on its axis under the influence of an other magnetic field nearby, wobble. It is exactly why the compass needle when you approach a magnet is going back and forth before it stops and locking at the direction of the magnet. Gyromagnetic frequency is or else larmor frequency is exactly the frequency of this oscillation and is depended by the external magnetic field.

For the hydrogen atom it is found to be about 42MHz/Tesla.

About the ferrocell you could't be more wrong. Nothing random multiple phenomena can produce this perfect geometric shape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aRxyRuGP2c

EM
                    Last edited by Markoul; 04-21-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Also if we say that the iron filings depicts correctly the field then in an long bar magnet the field of a magnet is sugar melon shaped!!

hahahahahahaha!

EM

Comment

About the ferrocell you could't be more wrong. Nothing random multiple phenomena can produce this perfect geometric shape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aRxyRuGP2c

EM
                        @Markoul:

Video below shows the Geometry much better and in all angles, frontal and sides.

Plus he also does Repulsion and Attraction under the cell.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZsojDdEbE[/VIDEO]

Tip on posting videos:

You could use the [VIDEO] tag closed by brackets and end with a / like: (/YT) Icon is at top editor to right.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Ricards,

This morning I was on my cell...so could not go on detail about your whole post...but now I can.

Originally posted by ricards View Post

1-there is still the lines of force..
                          2-the geometry of the magnetic field is still the same..
                          3-there is only the addition of the "gyroscopic" action instead of just a flux lines..
                          Ok, if Newman's Model still have #1 PLUS #2 numbered by me above...or same BS lines of force plus same BS geometry...then not needed to be discussed here, Classic Hoax Magnetism already comprehend all that...and just for that Gyroscopic effect... which I wrote previously "IT DOES NOT APPLY (N/A) to Magnetism, and it is DEAD WRONG...Sorry, but it will bring even more confusion and NOT ENLIGHTENMENT.

one is the..
                          Really?

Very precise and scientific wording...that "thing" on above "Theory" (if we could call THAT a Theory)...

Your "Assumption" is DEAD WRONG Ricards.

First off...it is not just "light being deflected" on that CRT, BUT an Electron Beam Gun, rastered and projected on Screen...it becomes "light" due to the Phosphorus EFFECT brightening E-BEAM.

Plus, IT IS not just one deflection BUT TWO PER POLE which depicts a SPIN, a Rotation...WHICH HAPPENS...that for NORTH and SOUTH are COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SPINS...

NOW, Ricards...Please, tell me...does the Iron Filings can IDENTIFY EACH POLE (NORTH-SOUTH) OPPOSITE SPINS?

so basically from my point of view,
                          I am sorry, but "your point of view"...is very blind, small, narrow and short, which allows for ERRORS GALORE.

the geometry of the magnetic field "visualized" by others who experiment with ferocells+magnet+light is an illusion made by the "Light" to trick the mind in perceiving a different geometry of the magnetic field other than what is clearly portrayed by the Iron filings method..
                          The only one being "tricked" here... are You Ricards.

a static straight loop with gyroscopic action is much closer to reality rather than a magnetic field with orthogonally misaligned flux
                          Like I wrote before...Gyroscopic Movements are ANGLE FREE, NON PREDETERMINED SWINGS, RANDOM, UNEXPECTED DIRECTIONS, etc,etc.

Then explain to ALL of Us here why the CRT SCANLINE can perfectly identify a North from a South Pole?

Could the RUSTED and MUDDY Iron Filings do that?

NEVER, EVER.

NOT EVEN THE FERROCELL, NOR VIEW FILM, NOR COLOR CRT...etc,etc...could DETERMINE WITH 100% ACCURACY THE NORTH & SOUTH OPPOSITE SPINS.

(sorry for the term no offense intended.. I can't describe it properly)..
                          And so...same here...no offense intended

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-21-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

just electrons
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnEx3JjeGGg
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hein2SDrk

spiral trajectory
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIz...youtu.be&t=172

You really rediscovering the wheel.
                            Electric Experiments Roobert33
                            Published on Apr 26, 2017
                            This experiment is known as the "Lorentz Force". The operating voltage is 2V DC controlled by a DC inverter.

Al

Comment

• Im baffled..

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              @Markoul:

Video below shows the Geometry much better and in all angles, frontal and sides.

Plus he also does Repulsion and Attraction under the cell.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZsojDdEbE[/VIDEO]

Tip on posting videos:

You could use the [VIDEO] tag closed by brackets and end with a / like: (/YT) Icon is at top editor to right.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Hi Ufo,

I am baffled to see whats happen at 0:36, as the magnets are placed vertically, and he twist the magnets around, the field shown in the ferrocell do not follow the physical twist. This to me, shows that the magnet is creating a field, thats somehow is not bound to the physical material. While if you put the magnet horisontally, the field follows the physical rotation. What can we make out of such observation ?? Such a clear 90 degree difference in behavior. (Yes, a magnet do have an orientation in 3D, but why differ in this aspect ?)

The field that ferrocells show, could it be considered a kind of resonance, rather than lines of ‘something’ directly related to the physics of the magnet ?

I sadly don’t have a ferrocell myself, but also wander, how will the lines shown in ferrocell with magnet below, react to iron fillings on top. Of course they will react, like putting a iron rod near the magnet, but how will the lines shown by ferrocell and iron filling reacts or interferer to each other ? Anything to conclude from such experiment ?

Would someone, in possesion of a ferrocell find it worthwhile to try out ?

Best of regards to all

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

Thanks for the video and the tip.

However Brian's video does not allow embedding

Anyway thank you.

Fessor,

don't forget this is magnetism

The field of the magnet is always induced vertically to the ferrocell surface independent of small inclinations of the magnet.

However it shows up in the ferrocell distorted when magnet is not placed at center of ferrocell due the fact that when on the edge light becomes no omnidirectional and isometric.

Always place your magnets on the center of the ferrocell if you want to project a geometrical correct field.

EM
                                Last edited by Markoul; 04-21-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X