Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Hey UFO, count me in on builders thread, surely i can find something laying around here to modify to spec.

Warm regards Cornboy.

Hey old Friend!!

It is great news to hear you will be joining Us in the Building Threads...

I consider You one of the GREATEST BUILDER, on this whole FORUM.

Then I will wait to hear from MachineAlive...another EXCELLENT BUILDER.

We need You ALL, to help me demonstrate ALL of this Projects work, and they are real.

TO THE MACHINES!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• A bit more about the Learning Machines...

Hello to All,

I will start by quoting myself on just a segment from the First Post where I started this Disclosure.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello to All,

[...]

1-On my bench , I am working on a small device that utilizes a Compressed Spatial Field*, (Yes, *a Spatial Field in the middle of an empty transparent massless space) from Magnetic Repulsion that Induces an EMF on several coils when just passing through these coils wrapped around an iron core, even at low speed...The "Prime Mover" is a very small Asymmetric Motor that I built for this purpose, and it consumes very little current while it develops the required speed and torque to spin the device's rotor...And this device have the capability that when its generating coils are plainly shorted, (wire terminal to wire terminal) it increases the speed of its rotor beyond the prime mover constant speed...I called this device a SCIFI Induction Generator...yes "SCI-FI" on purpose..., as it also means "Spatially Compressed Interacting Field Influence"...

2-I have also another device that uses a mechanical-electrical rotary switch, based on a very small motor powering it...very small, but carrying the enough force to be able to transfer a very strong, mass-less and weight-less magnetic field, amplified by huge STATIC iron cores. This Field transfers from each iron core element to another, adjacent...I call it "Field Mutation" for the simple fact that the Magnetic Field is forced to "switch" from one Statiic iron structure to another Static iron structure...And so, while this Field Mutates in a rotational fashion, it projects its EMF Induction Capabilities to another series of predisposed ALSO STATIC coils...which could be exactly the same kind as the ones every single home generator have as "Generating Stator Fields"...without absolutely any modification.[...]
      Above are the TWO MACHINES descriptions which FULLY demonstrates that the SPATIAL Magnetic Fields ARE ROTATIONAL AND DIVERGENT. And NOT like they have taught Us all.

I should have disclosed first the Number One (1) Machine above, in detail...but I did not and I just "Jumped" You all to the far more "Advanced" Machine.

Sorry about that...

I did not do it, because I am "upgrading" it with new stronger Neodymium N52 Grade Magnets in order that results are much higher....and that requires re-balancing of the entire rotor assembly plus modifying all the magnets mounting components...

The Spatially Compressed Interacting Fields Influence (SCIFI) Induction Generator would demonstrate that a completely SPATIAL FIELD, suspended in the middle of the empty space... between Two Arc Segments Magnets in Repulsion, when INFLUENCING an Iron Core...would be ACCELERATING the Iron Particles in a Spiral Pattern...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Therefore, when we start TRANSLATION of that Compressed Field along the Iron Core, We would be generating a FORWARD SPINNING GRADIENT WAVE...That could be measured in our Scopes.

Now, when we install a series of Coils which wrap around such Iron Core...they will be Generating an EMF...like shown below

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The faster we spin that mass-less, weight-less and transparent field around iron core-coils assembly...the more EMF we will get in their output terminals...simple.

We take off the Iron Core...and no Induction is Generated...

We set an Attraction Field, a so called "Uniform Field" by adding Two Opposite Arc Magnets facing each others...and ABSOLUTELY NO INDUCTION is Generated...

We take off the Magnets...and absolutely nothing happens, no matter how fast we spin rotor....

A SOUTH REPULSION SPATIAL FIELD would Generate an EMF which is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SPIN , AND OPPOSITE SINEWAVE as that of a NORTH REPULSION SPATIAL FIELD...IF WE keep the SAME ROTATION SENSE IN BOTH FIELDS TESTING...

Which concludes that South and North SPATIAL COMPRESSED FIELDS have OPPOSITE Spins WHEN FACING EACH OTHERS...like I have shown on some of my videos, which are NOT FINISHED YET...

Concluding, this Machine shows that by JUST spinning this TRANSPARENT, COMPRESSED SPATIAL FIELD which is completely MASS-LESS, WEIGHT-LESS...around the Iron Core...We obtain an EMF Output...

Lenz Reversed Forces are generated, but in the Vector Direction of the ROTOR SPIN which is PERPENDICULAR to Both B-Fields of the SAME POLARITY COMPRESSED FIELD.

Therefore Lenz can not "catch" this Spatial Field...

We can load this Generator and we see absolutely no Increase on the Prime Mover Amperage Nor Voltage CONSUMPTION...NONE

We short circuit the output terminals and we observe an acceleration of its rotor beyond the Prime Mover constant speed, fed by the Power Source.

And, this Spatial Compressed Field is "expandable" along the Iron Rotor Path...so, the more Rings we add...the stronger the Field would be...

When the Repulsion Forces become GREATER THAN the Attraction Forces to Iron Core...there is absolutely NO MAGNETIC DRAG.

So, our Prime Mover spends "Nickels and Dimes"...in Energy Input.

There are MUCH MORE Improvements that this Machine could have...like adding a Motoring Effect sets of Coils, without interfering -at all- with the Generation Output...

So, after You see this Machine performing (which should be -hopefully- next week, after am finished then filming it...)...I believe it would be much easier to "digest" and visualize the Virtual Field Spinning inside our Static Armatures installed within an Unmodified Generator Head Housing Assy...which I have been disclosing previously.

It is simple to know that our Virtual Fields are Spinning for real...that Center Iron Rotor MUST Spin if the Field Spins.

If it just "shakes" and vibrates, then our set up is not working...and we will get a scrambled EMF Out...which could propulse a Motor...but NOT Strong enough.

And so, We could also install another iron rotor, ring shaped in the outer surface of our armatures (before installing it inside Gen Head Housing, of course)...mounted in Axial Bearings...to verify, our Virtual Field is spinning in a completely SMOOTH FASHION...just like a DC Motor spins its Armature/Rotor...

The Rotary Power Switch Assy is an EXTREMELY USEFUL TOOL to start building it FIRST...THIS IS THE "HEART PUMP" of the whole design, As this Switch Assy Could be used in MANY, many Different Set Ups...by just replacing the Commutators and Wiring Circuit to more complex designs. The Brushes are conceived in order they could be adapted to different diameter commutators.

I will be first showing a Detailed Video on how to put it together...after I finish the SCIFI Induction Generator Machine Video.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Above are a couple of recent images from the SCIFI INDUCTION GENERATOR...being Upgraded

Regards to All.

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-20-2016, 04:23 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Always a layman

Hey Bro Mikey!!

Let me tell you that if there is a guy who I want to fully understand what am doing here... is you, my friend!

Ok, let me start from the beginning...better that way...as I would go without any technical vocabulary related to this Theory...just from a Layman point of view...

You know that every Home Generator have a "Head" (We call it Generator Head) which is the Electrical part and the Gas Engine is attached to it...

The Head have a center Rotor where a DC Field (One or Two Coils) is energized during use of Generator, By spinning this heavy mass rotor along with its energized coils, a Magnetic Field is also spinning with it , which is in charge to Induce the EMF on the Generating Static Coils that are at the Outer Generator Housing.

This Rotor Shaft is the one which connects "direct drive" to the Gas Engine.

Ok, so what I did?

I took off the Gas Engine...

I took off Gas Tank...

I took apart the gen head and took off the heavy iron mass Rotor Assembly...

Then I replaced that spinning rotor by a Static Armature (or you could also call it "Static Rotor")...even it don't make sense...... from a modified DC Motor armature that fits pretty tight in there...then I am showing how it works...and how it is wound.

This Static Armature Coils are connected to this Power Rotary Switch...in order that when I spin that little Motor attached to the switch, with 3 to 6 Volts...it starts spinning a VIRTUAL FIELD inside the armature...so by spinning this Virtual, Mass-Less, Weight-Less and transparent Field...we get Energy out...

The Generator Outer Housing and its Generating Coils don't need ANY modification at all.

Please tell me if you understand it better now...

Regards Friend!

Ufopolitics
        Thanks Ufo,
        Good explanation for this layman.

I already have a generator head without the engine just collecting dust and wishful looks from me. Many old motors, generators, etc. Will get to some replication next week to have some more fun and learn more.

This weekend I'm kidnapped by wife of 38 years celebrating anniversary and sneaking a peek at your latest postings. Shhhhhhhhhh...........

Thanks from a greatful layman,
        wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Thanks Ufo,
          Good explanation for this layman.

I already have a generator head without the engine just collecting dust and wishful looks from me. Many old motors, generators, etc. Will get to some replication next week to have some more fun and learn more.

This weekend I'm kidnapped by wife of 38 years celebrating anniversary and sneaking a peek at your latest postings. Shhhhhhhhhh...........

Thanks from a greatful layman,
          wantomake

Happy Anniversary Wantomake!!

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello to All,

The faster we spin that mass-less, weight-less and transparent field around iron core-coils assembly...the more EMF we will get in their output terminals...simple.

We take off the Iron Core...and no Induction is Generated...

We set an Attraction Field, a so called "Uniform Field" by adding Two Opposite Arc Magnets facing each others...and ABSOLUTELY NO INDUCTION is Generated...

We take off the Magnets...and absolutely nothing happens, no matter how fast we spin rotor....

A SOUTH REPULSION SPATIAL FIELD would Generate an EMF which is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SPIN , AND OPPOSITE SINEWAVE as that of a NORTH REPULSION SPATIAL FIELD...IF WE keep the SAME ROTATION SENSE IN BOTH FIELDS TESTING...

Which concludes that South and North SPATIAL COMPRESSED FIELDS have OPPOSITE Spins WHEN FACING EACH OTHERS...like I have shown on some of my videos, which are NOT FINISHED YET...

Concluding, this Machine shows that by JUST spinning this TRANSPARENT, COMPRESSED SPATIAL FIELD which is completely MASS-LESS, WEIGHT-LESS...around the Iron Core...We obtain an EMF Output...

Lenz Reversed Forces are generated, but in the Vector Direction of the ROTOR SPIN which is PERPENDICULAR to Both B-Fields of the SAME POLARITY COMPRESSED FIELD.

Therefore Lenz can not "catch" this Spatial Field...

We can load this Generator and we see absolutely no Increase on the Prime Mover Amperage Nor Voltage CONSUMPTION...NONE

We short circuit the output terminals and we observe an acceleration of its rotor beyond the Prime Mover constant speed, fed by the Power Source.

And, this Spatial Compressed Field is "expandable" along the Iron Rotor Path...so, the more Rings we add...the stronger the Field would be...

When the Repulsion Forces become GREATER THAN the Attraction Forces to Iron Core...there is absolutely NO MAGNETIC DRAG.

So, our Prime Mover spends "Nickels and Dimes"...in Energy Input.
            hola Ufo
            I fully agree with your assertions above quoted as I have observed in my setup the same effects you describe even with such a poor and rough construction.
            What amazes me is to be able to reach this understanding ( by my own) even before I saw any of your posts, just inspired by Ken Wheeler´s writings.

Your disclosure here of the same concept (better developed of course) fills my soul with a kind of indescribable joy because I posted a pic short time ago in OU forum, but did not received the slighest echo, and now I received a qualified confirmation of my thoughts and observations. Thank you for that.

Regards
            Alvaro
            Last edited by interdesign21; 08-20-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
              hola Ufo
              I fully agree with your assertions above quoted as I have observed in my setup the same effects you describe even with such a poor and rough construction.
              Hello Alvaro,

Thanks, I started building this principle with many, many different models...starting from the very simple...and becoming more and more complex...The point here is when you see an experiment is showing positive results, you should keep improving it, and observing which directions are more positive than others.

I my case I decided to use Arc Segments, because of its geometry, where the inner poles are directed towards a spatial center, as it becomes more concentrated at center, when compared to rectangles, cubes or squares.

The Arc Magnets I used originally were from motors, ceramics not too strong but too heavy, I started with small ones...all the way to much bigger...so, I moved into Higher Grade Neo's, which offer less weight while a more concentrated, stronger fields.

At the same token, I have conducted several experiments to observe the differences from attract fields versus repulsion fields effects with different materials, and different methods, which I have orderly documented on videos, images and text, etc,etc.

I have conducted many tests of different coils winding structures, to get higher results per time of Induction...where I can make a coil that delivers a "perfectly clean" AC Sine Wave...or a 120º Three Phase Sine apart in time, and those times could be changed according to coil spatial positioning...etc,etc and a long etcetera...

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
              What amazes me is to be able to reach this understanding ( by my own) even before I saw any of your posts, just inspired by Ken Wheeler´s writings.
              Well that means you understood pretty well Ken's words...like a fragment from page 71 about repulsion (counter-voidance):

Originally posted by Ken Wheeler's Book P71
              Far right are two likewise spin fields causing deflection; this is mirror membrane Ether deflection, this is literally extremely high-pressure space,
              Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
              Your disclosure here of the same concept (better developed of course) fills my soul with a kind of indescribable joy because I posted a pic short time ago in OU forum, but did not received the slighest echo, and now I received a qualified confirmation of my thoughts and observations. Thank you for that.

Regards
              Alvaro
              Alvaro, "better developed" means tons of hours of development...tons of experiments, tons of models built...tons of money invested...as tons of frustrations...

I do not believe anyone could be able to... just from Ken's Book writings... produce -straight forward- the model you are looking above on my SCIFI Generator...without going through several steps of development my friend!!

In order to get people's attention ("echo") on a specific model...you must show "Extraordinary Results"...

My pleasure friend. However, this small machine proves something beyond its "results"...it proves that by just moving A VIRTUAL FIELD through an Iron Core, it produces an EMF on the Wire conductors wrapped around that core.

How big or how small of an EMF is determined by the spec's of its construction...But that is not relevant either.

For example, have you thought that if a Spatial Field, mass-less, weight-less... moving through an iron core produces an EMF...

Couldn't we just spin that virtual field then, without moving "It's Carrier" (in this case those magnets)...and still produce an EMF?

I mean, if you look again at this device, it is absolutely Not The Magnet Embodiment what is causing the EMF, but the Magnetic Field it "carries" SPATIALLY.

Think of it, analyze it slowly...and then look at "the Bigger Picture" beyond the Machine, and behind this experiments...

This Machine lead me to the Static Armature Rotating the Virtual Fields project...which is my "Bigger Picture"...

Actually, generating the same type of field (either North or South) to obtain a Spatial Repulsion Field, which do not reverses its polarization...leads to not reversing its voltage at coils...so it is even easier to make it happen...I did it on My All North (or All South) Asymmetric Machines ...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-21-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• hello again UFO
                Thank you for your kind words.

In a side note, about echo, I was hoping just to see someone´s degree of curiosity, did not expected any hurrah ! (not showed results)

And yes, I can see the tons of previous work needed to arrive to such a prototype !!!
                regards

Alvaro

Comment

• Virtual Field Rotation Sequences

Hello to All,

Below I will be presenting a very Short Sequence but enough to see it working, plus the latest design on the brushes connections I have chosen. Since I am starting my new set up with an old generator which is brushed and has no resin on rotor field...so easy to unwind plus do all required testings...

[IMG][/IMG]

Note: This set up is not the real one, as I have 14 Coils, and am planning at least 20 total, I just did it for simplicity and easier understanding on this explanation. Also I did not Overlapped coils for the same reason...but they do overlap as I have shown previously.

Above is the Sequence 1, where I have the Positive Brush (Brush 1) (from slip ring feed) at 12 O'Clock approx...as I have the Negative Brush (Brush 2) at Six O'Clock.

And, instead of using the brushes as I have shown on previous diagrams, ...I decided to use Brushes 3 and 4 (green dot) just as an independent "jumper", short circuited by the green connector shown, and am gonna make it "adjustable" during testings.

So, note that this jumper circuit, sets the two -in series- North (blue) coils C1-C2 also in series to the other side South Coils (Red) C8-C9...since the current will choose the path of least resistance, it will energize the colored coils only.(I hope so...)

So, the Real resistance on my OEM Rotor Field is of 67 Ohms...then I am calculating approximately 16.75 ohms per each coil where would be a total of four (4) in series. (In my real set up I should have 20 coils total, then more in each group, meaning less resistance per coil.)

So, let's get back to the Sequence Order...where I will be rotating all brushes in the power switch CW by around 5 to 7 degrees...Note that:

Blue C1-C2 are Energized North as C8-C9 are Red South...

SEQUENCE 2:

[IMG][/IMG]

Note that I have moved ALL BRUSHES by a few degrees (about half commutator element) above and still, ALL COILS as in SEQUENCE 1 are still ON.

SEQUENCE 3:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, here the Power Brushes are already at full Next commutator engagement, note that I have set the adjustable Jumper right in between commutator segments for ALL Sequences here.

Note that on the North Blue side, C1 is OFF here,(Actually notice that Jumper Brushes are actually shortening Coils which are off here) while C2 is still ON (keeping the North Field without collapsing), as well as on the South Red side, the coil set at 180 degrees from C2, meaning C9 is still ON keeping the South Virtual Field ON...

Plus we have the new incoming coils Energized in the sequence C10 (South) and C3 North. This New Incoming Coils by turning ON would be just returning the field to the original full strength plus 3D amplitude. Remember that this swapping takes place in very short time, understanding we would be spinning the virtual field at 3600 to 4000 RPM's.

And again here...the more coils we have overlapped per group, the better, since only one would be leaving and one entering while majority will keep the Fields alive. so the field will not suffer a 50% drop like in the case here...which would cause some slight Sine Wave deformation.

SEQUENCE 4

[IMG][/IMG]

Sequence Four (4) is somehow similar to Sequence 2, where power brushes are in the "in-between" commutator segments, and jumper is at full comm contact, but essentially, the same Coils keep energized as in Sequence 3. This is the Field Timing per segment, which guarantees a longer induction time at generating fields, and Time could be increased by adjusting the jumper CCW.

SEQUENCE 5

[IMG][/IMG]

Here the same advancing procedure takes place as before, we have still ON Mating North-South Coils C3-C10 respectively, maintaining the Fields "alive" while new Coils C4-C11 are entering and being energized.

C2 and C9 are OFF.

BASICALLY I intended to show on this five images how we would be TRANSLATING this Virtual Field, without allowing it to Collapse, along the Armature Laminated Elements, as well as the Inner Iron Rotor would be spinning, closing the magnetic circuits.

And of course, a simple way to test this switching circuit and order is functioning ok, is by using LED's Red-Blue per each Coil circuit and watching the sequential rotation is fine.

The reason why I did this changes are simply because the Parallel Connection was forcing me to use too much wire, as it was Double the Resistance per Group...and still as it is now, is still very limited room to wind that static armature.

And I am trying my best not to modify the Generating Fields Housing nor the Exciter Coils and circuitry (Capacitors, Diodes etc)

I am making the video during all construction...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-22-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Equivalent resistance

...since the current will choose the path of least resistance, it will energize the colored coils only.(I hope so...)

So, the Real resistance on my OEM Rotor Field is of 67 Ohms...then I am calculating approximately 16.75 ohms per each coil where would be a total of four (4) in series. ...
                    Current will divide proportionally depending on resistance of the circuit paths. Your circuit of 14 coils (seen as resistors for now), with the jumper, reduces to a series parallel combination of 4 in series in parallel with 10 in series. This neglects shorting of adjacent comm bars by brushes. I calculate an equivalent resistance of about 48 Ohms using equation that Green and I posted a few days ago.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Current will divide proportionally depending on resistance of the circuit paths. Your circuit of 14 coils (seen as resistors for now), with the jumper, reduces to a series parallel combination of 4 in series in parallel with 10 in series. This neglects shorting of adjacent comm bars by brushes. I calculate an equivalent resistance of about 48 Ohms using equation that Green and I posted a few days ago.

bi
                      Hello Bistander,

I figured something did not look right...so, I have been thinking of using diodes as adding two extra brushes next to power brushes, to block Positive and Negative from going into the in between coils. Which I assume will allow them to "idle". (see following post image)

I believe there should be many ways to get around this in a better fashion...and still obtain what I am looking for:

1-Have All the Coils at Static Armature wound in series. (Symmetrically)

2- Being able to Power the Energized Coils in Series and not in parallel, which will definitively add way too much wire and there is no room for that.

3- Just leaving the Non Energized Coils simply at idle...open, not energized, doing nothing.

I appreciate all contributions here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• About the Power Rotary Switch...

Hello to All,

I want to write this facts about this Power Rotary Switch...

This Switch is intended for the solely purposes of demonstrating that by spinning the Virtual Fields we get Power Output.

I have done it with the simple two brush system, and not really caring that much about resistance, but to get as much wire as I could wind within that small armature.

[IMG][/IMG]

And it does generates output at the generator terminals, as in the exciter coils.

What I have not being able to accomplish so far, is to get the Exciter Coils -at stator- to close the cycle then keep energizing the Field Coils, in this case, the Virtual Field Energized Coils. Due, precisely to this issue with the resistance, which MUST BE identical to OEM Rotor Field in order there will not be a decay over time.

Again, this switch will help us to adjust the proper timings, the proper field 3D Amplitude, as the operating rotation speed to achieve the designed OEM output spec's the Head Static Housing is built for.

After that point, a Solid State Electronic Processing Unit based on High Speed FET's could be built...and do a much better job than this rough, mechanical switch did.

I have built roller brushes from brass and also made of carbon...they don't drag at all...so the little motor could run at 3 to 6 volts easy, carrying four brushes.

I could easily install two more brushes there, in order to just finish this stage.

So, by installing "Blocking Diode Brushes" like shown below, the "in between" coils should not be energized as they would be idling:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Those diodes won't do it but I think you could do it with 8 brushes. Use 2 sets of 2 brushes that are shorted together, spanning the 2 sets of coils to be idled. That would short those coils while letting you run the N-S coils all in series.

Regards
                          CM

EDIT: NOPE that won't work, that will just shunt across the com to the negative brush. Dang.
                          Last edited by Cadman; 08-23-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• No sweat...

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                            Those diodes won't do it but I think you could do it with 8 brushes. Use 2 sets of 2 brushes that are shorted together, spanning the 2 sets of coils to be idled. That would short those coils while letting you run the N-S coils all in series.

Regards
                            CM

EDIT: NOPE that won't work, that will just shunt across the com to the negative brush. Dang.

Hey Cadman,

No sweat man, it does work with just two brushes...no idling coils though, and resistance in parallel, which adds more resistance...but I know, still, it will put out an output.

I will be showing shortly a very rough test video I did in the very beginnings of this project, where I am using some resistors between independent coils at 180º apart...not split iron core into elements, no center rotor closing the magnetic circuit...and just two brushes at switch...and still, I got power out...scrambled signal, not much, but I did, and that is what matters.

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

What I have not being able to accomplish so far, is to get the Exciter Coils -at stator- to close the cycle then keep energizing the Field Coils, in this case, the Virtual Field Energized Coils. Due, precisely to this issue with the resistance, which MUST BE identical to OEM Rotor Field in order there will not be a decay over time.
                              This is what I don't get. Do you have to keep the resistance in order to keep a lower amp draw from the exciter coils? I don't understand the decay over time.

CM

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                                This is what I don't get. Do you have to keep the resistance in order to keep a lower amp draw from the exciter coils? I don't understand the decay over time.

CM

Hello Cadman,

Any portable, home Generator Head have the exciter coils, normally they are just two, apart by 180º (made of fine gauge wire) which are built within the generating coils made of much heavier gauge.

Now, on an old brushed style type, they are connected to a Diode Bridge, then to a small electrolytic cap, in order that DC current would be constant there, Then this current is transferred to the Rotor Field Coils through brush-slip rings. This way it is built a constant CLOSED LOOPED CYCLE, between exciter fields (generating) and rotor fields (spending into building the magnetic field), so, there is no need to feed this closed system...However, this system, in order to keep balanced, the rotor field must keep -at least- a minimal rotation to keep the system charged.

So, we must understand that the Rotor field is designed with certain resistance...that if we go below, it will over-excite and heat up coils to possible burning on the long run.

And if we go above that resistance, the exciter coils will not be able to satisfy the proper magnetic field strength to cause an EMF Out, that is what I call a decay over time (referring to the magnetic field, of course) feeding the rotor coil.

This Exciter-Rotor Field relation, runs with lower voltage and lower amperage than the Gen Output...much lower. But still, in order to make the whole system stable...we need them to be completely in balance and sync speed.

Hope you understand it now.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X