pyramid power is real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyramid power is real

I have a website filled with photographs of experiments involving shapes and a new type of orgone generator.PYRAMID POWER AND ORGONE GENERATORS | PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF THE MYSTICAL POWERS OF SHAPES
    i would appreciate some feedback and suggestions if you feel that your response is too sensitive to put on the forum pm me.

have not read your site yet,
    but I did lots of tests years ago on the pyramids
    and they showed me that they absolutely are doing quite a bit of something

also if it matters, the tingling feeling people get with energy like that is not just to much O2 in the blood, I now have an SpO2 toy that shows it is not the oxygen causing the effect.

Comment

Have you gotten any positive plant growth results?

I've built a copper framed pyramid based off of the Giza pyramid but have random results. Sometimes the results are as expected with the energy and sometimes the pyramid seems to be uncharged. I've always got it aligned to magnetic north or provided my own magnetic field. I feel like there is something to it but my sprout growth results are too inconsistent to say anything convincing. I always seem to notice that the pyramid results are either the same or better than the control. There might be weather and electric universe properties that cause some sort of activation. Maybe grounding the pyramid too?

Dave

Comment

did anybody read the site?

Comment

Originally posted by microwatt View Post
          I scanned through the ice pictures but didn't do a lot of in depth reading. Just wondering if you'd done any plant growth experiments since that is where my current experiments are.

Comment

I get 4 simple diagrams and seemingly links that go nowhere

Comment

I tried,
              the formatting does not work with my computer,
              sentences just go off the right side with no way to scroll to the right to read it.
              so I got the start of 3 separate topics and that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                Have you gotten any positive plant growth results?

I've built a copper framed pyramid based off of the Giza pyramid but have random results. Sometimes the results are as expected with the energy and sometimes the pyramid seems to be uncharged. I've always got it aligned to magnetic north or provided my own magnetic field. I feel like there is something to it but my sprout growth results are too inconsistent to say anything convincing. I always seem to notice that the pyramid results are either the same or better than the control. There might be weather and electric universe properties that cause some sort of activation. Maybe grounding the pyramid too?

Dave
                have you tried watching the space weather and see if there is anything going on there that links up to when what you are doing works well or does nothing ?

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                  I tried,
                  the formatting does not work with my computer,
                  sentences just go off the right side with no way to scroll to the right to read it.
                  Same with me.

If you look into the "page source", you will find 63 HTML links. As the page is presented, there are littler more than half a dozen. Incompetent workmanship.

Comment

Works for me

I am using Firefox (latest) and every link works and videos also.

Don't know what's up with you guys.

My operating system is Linux and Chromium browser works perfect also.

Is Microsoft playing games with you?

Comment

It's a crap page. Any page which bleeds over the right hand edge is suspect.

Do you truly have 63 clickable links presented to you?

Comment

63 links?

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                        It's a crap page. Any page which bleeds over the right hand edge is suspect.

Do you truly have 63 clickable links presented to you?
                        Well I didn't bother looking in the source page (who does that...Joking)but they are clickable
                        images that take you to the same image (duh)

I guess your right only half a dozen working.

Comment

Orgone Oh where art thou?

I have a website filled with photographs of experiments involving shapes and a new type of orgone generator.PYRAMID POWER AND ORGONE GENERATORS | PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF THE MYSTICAL POWERS OF SHAPES
                          i would appreciate some feedback and suggestions if you feel that your response is too sensitive to put on the forum pm me.
                          As a point of interest, you might like to google Franciszek Rychnowski and his electoid or etheroid. Which was subsequently picked up and developed later by several other pseudoscientists. In particular William Reich and his orgone generator. You will notice a complete different methodolgy between these two. There is also something familiar with the output of the Joe Cell. The infamous Brown's Gas also has its roots in Rychnoski's technology. The Etheroid was, simply stated, High voltage coils emmiting in a moist atmosphere. A bit like using lightning in a humid environment.

Enjoy the picture!

Cheers

Dwane
                          Attached Files

Comment

You guys must e working on from your phones. I will update the wordpress framework soon and repost the link

Comment

Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
                              Is Microsoft playing games with you?
                              I don't use microsoft at all. (or any thing they own as I do not like pre hacked things)

also not a phone
                              it is a full computer with fast hardware and a large monitor

if your web page tries to run scrips from other websites it is likely trying to hack your computer for something
                              I don't even know how you would unknowingly create such a web page.

at any rate, I block all that junk
                              microwatt,
                              can you refrain from scripts that attempt to take over others computers or just post the info here so everyone can see it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X