X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

You turn video evidence into an irrational thought. The purpose is to show an e=bike running without being charged externally. Stays at 72v-75v always
    yes but all your stuff is speculation. you have no coil or core. just guesses
    How old are you Monkey? 72years-75years? maybe that is what has you all confused: voltage versus years. Your age is going up all the time, no matter what you do. Thane's battery is not.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
    I have commented on all those videos with the battery voltage numbers and not a single video shows the battery voltage going up
    You turn video evidence into an irrational thought. The purpose is to show an e=bike running without being charged externally. Stays at 72v-75v always
    yes but all your stuff is speculation. you have no coil or core. just guesses
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-30-2021, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Then how do you explain his e-bike always charging itself after all the work he is doing right in the front of your eyes? You can't because all you do is guess.
    Total nonsense BLMer, go back to all his eBike videos and you will see the battery is going down. I have commented on all those videos with the battery voltage numbers and not a single video shows the battery voltage going up at the end of the video compared to the start of the video. Not sure what imaginary world you live in MickeyMouse!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Have you tried using 1 core like this? Almost no drag or increase. Now what was your question? I've tried it I know. You only fantasize some huge draw over one core. Try it. run a rotor and add 1 core and watch the amp meter. Almost nothing. Yet when you engage it this way as Thane shows you get a generator or a motoring action that is huge far exceeding the slight increased core drag you can barely even detect.

Sitting back and guessing is your problem. However knowing the coil you would put on the core would not work. You can't wind a coil like this either.

Then how do you explain his e-bike always charging itself after all the work he is doing right in the front of your eyes? You can't because all you do is guess.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-30-2021, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Quantum motor
    Interesting... 90W out, 500W in, efficiency = 18%.... then he puts the 90W back into the motor and of course the prime mover will need less power to operate, only 400W in.

He is basically storing energy in his capacitive coil, which puts a load on the motor. So let's say that it takes 600W to run at a certain speed xxx rpms. Without that capacitive coil, it would only require 400W to turn the motor at speed yyy rpm, with yyy > xxx.

Use this as the starting point: 400W to turn the motor at yyy rpm. Then move his capacitive coil to the machine. This will load the motor, slow it down to xxx rpms and increase the required power to 400W to 600W.

And then the case where he is charging the battery: take again the starting point of 400W to turn the motor at yyy rpm, then apply the battery load, it will slow down the motor to zzz rpm (zzz < yyy) and require more input power (500W in this case).

And again, Pout << Pin

Where is the free lunch here?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Quantum motor

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

BLMMickeyMouse, what happened to the Thane Heins videos you posted?

You have a wife? Not sure how she can deal with all of your you know what!
    Thane pulled them off and put up a single video. Don;t know why. My wife is a lover

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Good to hear from you. My wife asked me when I am going to see any lectric from it.
    BLMMickeyMouse, what happened to the Thane Heins videos you posted?

You have a wife? Not sure how she can deal with all of your you know what!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    They should all be done by next Tuesday. If nothing rubs, and I don’t end up needing spacers, I will be trying to loop the machine this weekend. Should be fun. I can’t wait to show my wife.

Very few people give you the consideration like our wives do. It shouldn't be that way but because men are selfish and impatient they often respond in a negative way. You know me even tho I heard a box rubbing I knew you were on it so I didn't say anything. It is important that a box not rub as it may turn into an imbalance.

Good to hear from you. My wife asked me when I am going to see any lectric from it.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Have been having some trouble getting my NEW generator put together, even though my buddy who built it has his up and running. He has the advantage of having all his pieces right there to assemble. I am trying to Nate new pieces with existing pieces and it has been a lot of “cut and fit.” Got MOST of it figured out and should have it completely together by Friday afternoon. So will be doing some testing to make sure nothing is rubbing. I’m all out of the spacers I need and a three hour round trip to Sacramento to buy two spacers ain’t gonna happen. My friends there are looking for some, so that will help. I also got an update on the coils. They should all be done by next Tuesday. If nothing rubs, and I don’t end up needing spacers, I will be trying to loop the machine this weekend. Should be fun. I can’t wait to show my wife.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsXm1CQVw18
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-28-2021, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-28-2021, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    It ran fine on a "puny standard". But I have the biggest, baddest bridge around still in a box if I need it.
    well that's good to know, always better to be safe than fudge data. I saw a guy on youtube using a laser heat tester finding a bridge rectifier to be over heating. When I tested one at 3000hz beast oscillator it was only warm so I went to fast diodes and increased the amount over 70% better

At hf, diodes will act as resistors, somewhat, if they are Lf 60hz type but you are only at 560hz so probably did well. Continue to monitor that part can begin breaking down anytime as runtime progresses. It is like chipping away at a stone/crystal that eventually fails, of course seemingly random when are not looking.

I have been informed a regular bridge is rated 1000hz max, you want to be well below that number for the long haul.

At 1120hz 24 magnet it might be kind of nice to collect 50% more on what looks like an insignificant choice.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2021, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    It ran fine on a "puny standard". But I have the biggest, baddest bridge around still in a box if I need it.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Today he will rectify the AC output of those two test coils and run it to the 120 volt DC motor I gave him. That will eliminate the issues you were talking about and give me the data I need to think about looping this. We ran this same motor this way before, just to show somebody it could be done, so we know it will run. Just don’t know what the voltage or amp input was or the RPM. All critical pieces of info.
    Better have a big bad azz fast bridge or it will smoke a puny standard

Leave a comment:

Working...
X