X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I know it, there are many extra energy producing inventions yet nothing forsale. Instead these companies are looking for investors to pour money into the mix. Same ole hat different day.
    To sell, you need to have the appropriate permissions. Not a single permitting body, not a single country will allow. These sources already have their own office with a laboratory and two commercial facilities (probably friends of a married couple) in Ireland (although they don’t specify which mode, autonomous or amplifier). There is insider information that the Holcombs married couple are well-limited. There are a number of restrictions. In the US, a patent was issued with a fair amount of revision for information restrictions. The main issue is only industrial capacity. Similar restrictions are imposed on Stepanov's system (Russia), although he also has autonomous generators on his website.

The main thing is that this system can be made by yourself, small in size, to replace a wind generator, a set of solar panels or a mini hydroelectric power station.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, a mechanical generator is not a converter of mechanical power into electrical power. This is a big lie of official education.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    I know it, there are many extra energy producing inventions yet nothing forsale. Instead these companies are looking for investors to pour money into the mix. Same ole hat different day.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2022, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    For information, no more!

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2022/...gy-system.html

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I found the micro version of the same setup to cut and drill circles like a tiny flywheel for a steam engine. This shows what is needed to do metal

For a long time I was assuming that if I picked up an average size to small milling machine that this would be all I needed to cut and drill plate into circles. I have learned that more is needed.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2022, 05:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    8" rotary table extension plate. Just what I need. I am just now figuring out how to cut a stainless rotor to press fit magnets

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Rotary table producing a disc of high accuracy using a grinding stone. Flooded

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a better view than the previous guy with arm in the way the entire time during turning the table. There is so few real examples, mostly tiny 3" parts from a 3 ton chunk of iron.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOsI8sbde8k
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is what I am desiring to setup for milling stainless rotors or plastic. First a benchtop mill but that is not enough. Someone says get a CNC benchtop mill but they only travel 10-12 inch even on the biggest mills. That will not drill holes in a 14" rotor.

Next we need a rotary table added and then it can be done. In this video the guy has an 8" table and milled some adapters. These tables have a built in micrometer in them which is required to turn a disc 180 degrees to then drill 1 inch holes. Also indexing disk add on put you on target lining up pins in holes for certain accuracy.

Second short video the guy add on a "dividing plate"

Picture of a drill mill

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Don\t break your thumb again dude. Why are you so reckless lately? I did the same thing out in the yard today got my arm bloodied by branches I was hacking down. It looks scary but I didn't feel a thing. In this heat your blood thins out and any little nick makes me bleed worse than Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

The rotor looks good, now go wash up
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    B1.jpeg B2.jpeg R1.jpeg

Got all the magnets epoxied into the rotor today. A little BLOOD, sweat and tears involved in this project! Will let the epoxy harden and will work tomorrow to put in all the opposition magnets in the stator. That's a much easier job and SO much safer!! Playing with neodymium magnets is so much fun!

R1.jpeg B1.jpeg B2.jpeg
    Last edited by Turion; 06-14-2022, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Nano rectangles for distribution transformer reducing size from iron 10X

Second video how to make square cores before gluing.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Ribbon winders, spot welded nano-tape

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I tried using the “C” core coils with a single rotor and it DOES work, perfectly, and produces far more power than standard coils with a single rotor, but I went away from that for a couple reasons.
    First, those “C” coils are difficult to wind.
    Second, I was limited on the size of the coil by the size of the “C” core I could find.
    trying to power a motorcycle with a small device, but for proof of concept or to just build a machine that works

To be clear, the only “C” cores I have experimented with were made out of a specific volume of shotgun shot mixed with epoxy and poured into a mold.
    Thanks for sharing all of your work on cores made with bb's. Anyone wanting to wind inexpensive ribbon for cores as well as ferrite, they can be cut in this way. Or use a wet saw for cutting ceramic tile works or put one of these blades on a chop/miter saw. Please clamp ribbon cores which are not sintered for best results. Of course this method is not good for cutting bb's

Here is a blade for cutting https://www.amazon.com/Norton-Clippe...s%2C177&sr=8-5

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-11-2022, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    I tried using the “C” core coils with a single rotor and it DOES work, perfectly, and produces far more power than standard coils with a single rotor, but I went away from that for a couple reasons.
    First, those “C” coils are difficult to wind.
    Second, I was limited on the size of the coil by the size of the “C” core I could find.
    Third, it left no place for opposition magnets.
    Fourth, custom “C” cores are very expensive…far more expensive than simply adding a second rotor.

A dual rotor machine gets you ALL the advantages of the “C” core but allows you to use standard coil bobbins and inexpensive cores. You also have a place for opposition magnets to go if you need them, or 12 more coils ( six on each end) if you don’t. That is why Bob and I are building such a dual rotor machine. Rotors are done and Bob picked them up last week. Working on Black Beauty while I wait for them.

As far as I can tell, the only advantage of the “C” core is economy of space/ size. That may be important to Thane, who is trying to power a motorcycle with a small device, but for proof of concept or to just build a machine that works I would recommend the simple choice of dual rotors.

To be clear, the only “C” cores I have experimented with were made out of a specific volume of shotgun shot mixed with epoxy and poured into a mold. I used the same material as the cores for a standard coil bobbin. This allowed me to compare the outputs between a single rotor and a standard core and a single rotor and a “C” core. No comparison, which is why Thane gets more power out of HIS coils than I do out of mine.

I also made toroids using this same process because it allowed me to make them whatever size I wanted. A note to anyone who wants to try that process…when pouring a “C” core or a toroid, I would first mix the shot and epoxy and pack it into the mold, which sat on a piece of cling wrap. Once it had hardened, I wold pull the mold up about 1/8 of an inch and then fill it with just epoxy. When that was dry I would flip it over and repeat that process on the other side. Without that solid layer of epoxy on both sides, the “C” core and the toroid were too fragile. So definitely a 3 step process if you want it to work correctly.
    Last edited by Turion; 06-11-2022, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US10291162B1/en

The primary electromagnetic field energy can be used a second time, after it has been used to create the desired (motor action, motive force)/change in kinetic energy of the secondary magnetic field being acted upon when it is allowed to collapse back into an electric storage container such as a battery as it would do naturally if permitted to once the input current is removed.

The ReGenX Generator Coil is an improvement whereby the conventional generator armature reaction which produces a counter electromotive torque is reversed and produces a complementary electromotive torque in its place.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-11-2022, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X