Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    I had no problem figuring it out. I just thought you might want to make it easier for others. Suit yourself.

As for slow learners, it's been like ten years and you don't have a working 3 battery setup yet, but are able to show links to others that DO? You make fun of me for posting the same simple concepts over and over that you haven't been able to figure out how to implement? LOL I can trade insults if that's your goal.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is another link for slow learners like Dave

https://www.google.com/search?q=anot...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Originally posted by Turion View Post

That was my POINT. You didn't explain to people what they had to do to the links to "FIX" them. You just "assumed" everyone would know what YOU had done to change them. Not everyone will figure that out since you did different things with different links.
    They don't belong here

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

That was my POINT. You didn't explain to people what they had to do to the links to "FIX" them. You just "assumed" everyone would know what YOU had done to change them. Not everyone will figure that out since you did different things with different links.
    Low I.Q. can't figure it out? Old man Dave is going around scolding You seem cranky.

h t t p s : // www .bit chute. com / video/wGFGzVYd05c8/

Got my caps and batteries plus multiple boosters lining up. Several watt meters
    These batteries cut my failure rate by 99.9%

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-28-2022, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    you will have to fix the links. they work fine. once you get to bit chute all of the 3bgs show up

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    None of those links work the way you have them as far as I can tell. You might want to EXPLAIN to people what they have to do with the periods and * you have in the links.

OR, you can go to (the b word that browsers don't like, which is replaced by 4 of the bit ch ute.com and search for "3 Battery System" and all the videos by anothermadscientist83 came up, which are all 3 battery system videos. I think they may be the ones you are referring to.
    Google an Youtube hate bit chute so must change the links pasting them in the address bar manually. What are they afraid of?
    you will have to fix the links. they work fine. once you get to bit chute all of the 3bgs show up

https://www.bit chute.com/video/t723E1Ruzv4R/

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-28-2022, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    None of those links work the way you have them as far as I can tell. You might want to EXPLAIN to people what they have to do with the periods and * you have in the links.

OR, you can go to (the b word that browsers don't like, which is replaced by 4 of the ****). *****ute.com and search for "3 Battery System" and all the videos by anothermadscientist83 came up, which are all 3 battery system videos. I think they may be the ones you are referring to.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-28-2022, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Google an Youtube hate bit chute so must change the links pasting them in the address bar manually. What are they afraid of?

The 3Battery Generating Systems for one

This guy has it working on a large scale.

3bgs
    https://www.bitc.hute.com/video/BVgBV5Oto8kN/

https://www.*****ute.com/video/t723E1Ruzv4R/

https://www.bitc hute.com/video/JEYADDqoaiCP/

https://www.bitc.hute.com/video/wGFGzVYd05c8/
    https://www.bitc.hute.com/video/RVzewffOyLxb/
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-28-2022, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Just noticed these post. Late start in this dicussion. I had post something but deleted it.
    It's Dave rambling about what is bottled up inside. Very interesting repeats. JOHN B.use to say you can't keep this stuff in

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Just noticed these post. Late start in this dicussion. I had post something but deleted it.
    Last edited by wantomake; 07-27-2022, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Every battery has a frequency at which it charges best, whether it is lead or lithium. When you are trying to get gains, every drop counts. But the 3 battery system and the Modified motor were where we were YEARS AGO AS WE WERE LEARNING. They are nothing more than PROOF that the load does NOT consume all the energy that is put through it. That energy is sent to ground and WASTED. That's all it was EVER INTENDED to prove. It will not run your house or your car. It takes an incredible number of batteries to build a system that gives you THAT kind of power.

Let's say you need the power that comes from 10 batteries to run your solar powered home system over night when there is no sunlight. That means for every 12 volts of power (one battery) in order to replace it with a potential based system that does nothing more than move the energy back and forth to run loads, you would have to have Two batteries to provide the high potential, one to provide the low potential, and one to rotate in so the charged battery could rest. And it would be BEST if you had one to rotate in so battery 2 (which gets discharged) could rest before it moves to the charge position. So ideally 4 batteries for every "ONE" battery you need for "power." No creation of energy in this system, just moving power around to provide power to the loads, and keeping the batteries charged. So 40 batteries. Solar is cheaper.

Ever seen the photos of Tesla plugging lights into the ground and having them light up? He said if you put power into the ground, you could pull it back out and he used earth grounds and air grounds to accomplish his goal. Potentials.

A Boost module is a free energy device ALL BY ITSELF when run correctly. Why? If run between a high and a low potential, energy comes out of the high potential, goes THROUGH the boost module (into the "positive In" and OUT the "negative In" and is collected in the low potential. How much can be recovered is dependent on the boost module. But the important part is that the OUTPUT of the boost module is based on what went in and out of the + and - In. The "generated energy" that came from the output is all you SHOULD have expected, but you recovered SOME of what you input, or the battery WOULDN'T have charged. That is the "free" energy you got. You PAID to get the output, but if you recovered SOME of what you paid. That is the "free" energy. These inputs and outputs can be measured. Did power come out of the secondary of the boost module? Did you recover SOME of what went into it? Don't take my word for it. If you have a bench and some meters, get to work. You can run a boost module off a power supply with a meter connected between the boost module and the power supply to measure input. You can measure the output of the boost module to a load. The hard part is measuring how much the battery charged.

A Buck module is also a free energy device if operated the same way. All you were expecting was what you got OUT of it, not what you recovered of the input.

These are just TWO similar examples. there are others, and some are much better.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Lost 2/10ths and gain 12/10ths. This is on brand new batteries that have been well conditioned that have never been run down to under 12v, never over charged and 20-30 C rate charging for giant high dollar lead............. $200 per battery now $300 per battery after covid, so big bucks but it proves free energy.

That underlined part isn't your quote
    You, yourself said your experiment showed it takes THREE to FOUR TIMES the actual energy the battery collects to overcome impedance

BUILD something instead of insisting it doesn't work.

You see what you want.

I have every intention of running a new test using batteries that are first new and secondly able to except 99% of the charge I send them. There will be no doubt / question. I wouldn't try it if I thought the experiment would be a failure.

My setup will not be using a modmtr as lead acid will not be involved. Just how much is unclear for me so I reserve any statement till then. I have never discredited the idea but I have profuse distain from lead batteries, as I have said, never again.

Magic frequency hunts are over.However if others have lead acid and a mod mtr I say go for it. I still like the mod mtr be for other reasons. Lenz free

I have already done much of the work on a mod mtr of the Lindemann version lenz free

You guys have a good nite
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-27-2022, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X