X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

66% efficient....not good....better results available with an active clamped boost convertor. I know this to be true but I've never had a need to shop for one so I have no idea where to find something like that

Could be some inaccuracy with your meters as well......swap places and see if you get a better or worse result.

Orion
    It is in the 95% range afte you see what I see. 1.85watt and then 1.4watts at the end. Each meter .15 x 2 and the boost takes .15watt also just idling. it ain't to bad

Here are the circuit Dave let me post 4 years ago and he must have said don't forget to add caps if you want.
    I hear him say add diodes too but I am unsure.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...ryDiagram1.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...ryDiagram2.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...ryDiagram3.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...agramTest4.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-31-2022, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

66% efficient....not good....better results available with an active clamped boost convertor. I know this to be true but I've never had a need to shop for one so I have no idea where to find something like that

Could be some inaccuracy with your meters as well......swap places and see if you get a better or worse result.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    A former friend used to say, find an effect and figure out how to take advantage of it. Let SOMEONE ELSE figure out how it works and WHY it works.
    HaHaHa Genius, I really don't care what happens to energy I have no way to control.

However, I favor Tesla's method of building it in my head until I understand it completely, then bringing it to the physical. I'm just a whole lot slower on the go and life happens so it's taken me years and years to figure out what I now know. Now I just need to get motivated and fire up my 3d printer and start building it.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

YUP, it's all about potential, and like you said with batteries. Also, those ions move a lot slower than electrons so a problem exists there unless you place a capacitor in parallel with the battery to hold that higher voltage charge so the battery can have time to absorb it.

Orion
    POST 3448

I have theorized this many times in writing and I will put it forth again. What if when we charge a battery we are forcing the charged ions all to one side, so when we put a meter on it, we are measuring the difference between one side and the other.

When you let a battery just sit, those charges make their way back to the other side and the two sides “equalize”, so our meter registers 0 volts eventually.

when you put a load on the battery you give those charges a path of least resistance to follow but with the SAME result. You measure less in the battery because the two sides have equalized. The “load” didn’t “use up” the energy, it ran because the energy moved through it. Yes, there are losses in the load so you end with less than you started with.

To charge a battery we use a tremendous amount of energy to force those charges back to one side. Consider this possibility when you look at what you saw happen.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-31-2022, 01:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    A former friend used to say, find an effect and figure out how to take advantage of it. Let SOMEONE ELSE figure out how it works and WHY it works.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Right, otherwise you hit it with a pulse and MOST of it is wasted. Even when you understand the concepts it is the little things that make the difference between success and failure.
    Then, the question appears; what happens when all the electrons are not absorbed by the battery.

I only have one theory. There is no such thing as an electron. It is an energy perturbation in the aether that we call an electron. Perhaps if it has no potential behind it and nowhere to go; it simply is absorbed back into the aether.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Right, otherwise you hit it with a pulse and MOST of it is wasted. Even when you understand the concepts it is the little things that make the difference between success and failure.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-30-2022, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    Three schematics bro posted above.

orion,
    look at post 3448. My theory on batteries. Also look at my recent post where I state that a boost module, run between the positives, is a free energy device because you recover some of the input energy in the lower potential side plus you ge the “generated” energy of the module output. The same goes for a buck module. The same goes for a transformer wired to used pulsed DC to mimic AC. Run EVERYTHING on potentials.
    YUP, it's all about potential, and like you said with batteries. Also, those ions move a lot slower than electrons so a problem exists there unless you place a capacitor in parallel with the battery to hold that higher voltage charge so the battery can have time to absorb it.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Three schematics bro posted above.

orion,
    look at post 3448. My theory on batteries. Also look at my recent post where I state that a boost module, run between the positives, is a free energy device because you recover some of the input energy in the lower potential side plus you ge the “generated” energy of the module output. The same goes for a buck module. The same goes for a transformer wired to used pulsed DC to mimic AC. Run EVERYTHING on potentials.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Just to prove I am not a complete ass, here are the issues I see. And remember, we found this stuff out by accident. Things worked and we didn't know WHY. It is hard to teach how to do something correctly when you don't know WHY it is working. We just had "working" setups. Anyway, to get to the three schematics you have just shown.

Pulse charging methods has been developed as one of the fast charging methods for Lithium ion battery. This technique applies the continuous constant current and pulse with certain pulse width until the battery fully charged.

Post 3484

Runs the inverter between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Runs Boost between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Post 3487

Output of the boost (which is run between the positives) is run DIRECTLY to the battery without going through a load. WASTE
    The motor is run directly between the positives with NO VOLTAGE CONTROL TO ADJUST THE PULSE.

POST 3488

Load run between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY
    Turion,
    Where are these three post at?
    In the 3BGS thread? Sorry I'm exhausted, been helping the Lady of this Manor move lots of furniture!!!! Not 50 anymore!!

Leave a comment:

• OrionLightShip
    replied
    I've been mostly gone for years and still the argument rages. Without even reading anything but the last couple of posts here; I can say that Turion is mostly or completely correct. "They" say that electrons are transformed into heat or magnetic fields. Total BS!!!
    No electrons are harmed or lost.....ever....period!!!!! The only thing lost is potential (Voltage Drop, hello!) which can be recovered and exceeded with great efficiency using an active clamp convertor. If using another lower potential battery to capture the electrons you have to deal with the battery charging limitations.

Because the methods we were taught and that most believe; systems are made to simply throw away those electrons instead of re-use methods that are possible.

Prove me wrong.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Just to prove I am not a complete ass, here are the issues I see. And remember, we found this stuff out by accident. Things worked and we didn't know WHY. It is hard to teach how to do something correctly when you don't know WHY it is working. We just had "working" setups. Anyway, to get to the three schematics you have just shown.

Pulse charging methods has been developed as one of the fast charging methods for Lithium ion battery. This technique applies the continuous constant current and pulse with certain pulse width until the battery fully charged.

Post 3484

Runs the inverter between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Runs Boost between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Post 3487

Output of the boost (which is run between the positives) is run DIRECTLY to the battery without going through a load. WASTE
    The motor is run directly between the positives with NO VOLTAGE CONTROL TO ADJUST THE PULSE.

POST 3488

Load run between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY
    You guys are both gentlemen and I read will a renewed hope of seeing this more clearly. I really have not had the time to put into this until lately. Thanks Dave and Wanto

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Yes. Years ago I had the schematic Turion sent me and was able to use two Matt modified motors with two boost converters built the system, then posted on YouTube. Posted the proof of concept here.

So fast forward to fear-demic present and I was encouraged by people around me to find cheaper electricity for them. Solar I answered them. Since my shop has low powered solar and began converting over to lithium batteries.

I can't find my schematic drawings from those times. Therefore I watched Turions video, drew another schematic and used the Carlos Benitez 4 switch battery setup minus Peter L. Lenz free motor. It's the same setup as Turion is using in the video minus the 4 switches. It works now with minimal heat and charges.

I want to add another "resting" bank of batteries as Turion instructed some years ago. But resources and my hard head gets in the way.

I want to use my lithium banks(per Yehu Garcia videos and products) but don't think the BMS on each pack will work in this system. My lithium banks are 24 volt system charging with 24 volt solar setup. But only 2k watts of backup with a ups in emergency times. Really small but good gain of knowledge.
    Thank you for this answer. I will try gto understand it as time goes on

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

Post 3484

Post 3487

POST 3488

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Yes. Years ago I had the schematic Turion sent me and was able to use two Matt modified motors with two boost converters built the system, then posted on YouTube. Posted the proof of concept here.

So fast forward to fear-demic present and I was encouraged by people around me to find cheaper electricity for them. Solar I answered them. Since my shop has low powered solar and began converting over to lithium batteries.

I can't find my schematic drawings from those times. Therefore I watched Turions video, drew another schematic and used the Carlos Benitez 4 switch battery setup minus Peter L. Lenz free motor. It's the same setup as Turion is using in the video minus the 4 switches. It works now with minimal heat and charges.

I want to add another "resting" bank of batteries as Turion instructed some years ago. But resources and my hard head gets in the way.

I want to use my lithium banks(per Yehu Garcia videos and products) but don't think the BMS on each pack will work in this system. My lithium banks are 24 volt system charging with 24 volt solar setup. But only 2k watts of backup with a ups in emergency times. Really small but good gain of knowledge.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X