Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wantomake
    replied
    So BroMikey, you're using a 3s 3p battery setup? Or how do you have yours connected? Fully charged at 4.2 volts each x 3 = 12.6 volts. I've learned you can't run them below 3 volts each or 9 volts in that configuration. But you know that already. How many mah per battery? That will determine your watt hours.
    There's a math formula to find that but my notes are in the shop.

But good video. I'm headed to shop to connect new boosters that arrived.

Turion must be busy these days. Lol!!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    New pack baseline test to see how many actual WH can be produced from these li ion batteries. After that split positive testing

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Well I found out my Drok is bad after connecting the brick up as a 4 battery setup. Matt motor connected. Ready to see results. But, nothing.

Getting weary of these frying Droks!!!

Wednesday the 2 new smaller boost converters are coming in.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Correction on last post. Will try the 4 battery switch setup since I have 5 batteries. I need a 20 amp fuse for the Boost module. So will head to Wallyworld later as I get supper for the family. Will post any results I get later. Hopefully will be good results.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Getting the brick connected to lead wires and hopefully get done today.

There's five 12.42 volt batteries in the brick. May try the simple 3BGS setup to see if the BMS system can handle being connected backwards as one battery is negative to negative. Don't know if these BMS only connect with correct polarity or not. But will see. Having rain storms so will continue on afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    LOL, I told you the "Bowel Movement" can't have thread of nothing but coherent info no.... he has to interrupt.. An agent and his mindless puppy.

HI Matt glad you are back with earth shattering revelations about a bowel movement. isn't he a genius?

Anyway back to the slam. Ending pack voltage 1st run charge up picture and 2nd run start up voltage.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2022, 05:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Happy Sunday everyone. Here is the data on the over night run on the 30v drive pack charging a 11.1v pack. Bigger batteries Wednesday. It looks good as this has run for 20 hrs and still lots of power to burn. 2 nine volt packs are actually 8v each one is 1800mah plus 1 pack at 2000mah 11.1v

Check to the run voltage after many hours of burning the light.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This is how to get a gas motor generator to produce extra energy or free energy. I did it with propane by heating the gas up using the muffler. I ran a 2 cylinder Wisconsin skid loader engine connected to a big alternator 7 days night and day for $25 bucks

Here is Zeek

I put it on a 72 F150 in 1981. I achieved 75 mpg. The unit I used is in the long video called one simple trick to 100 mph

100 Miles Per Gallon, Here's How

Board talk

One Simple Trick to get 100 miles per gallon with less pollution!

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-07-2022, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Update on the brick.

Got all five BMS's welded on this evening. Used hot glue gun to hold them in place. Will solder lead wires on tomorrow after Bible study.

Will try different experiments with the 5 batteries in the brick. Not sure which one experiment to do first since only have one working boost module right now. Can't wait to see how the BMS will work with the ideas presented here!
    I am sure your work will pay off

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Update on the brick.

Got all five BMS's welded on this evening. Used hot glue gun to hold them in place. Will solder lead wires on tomorrow after Bible study.

Will try different experiments with the 5 batteries in the brick. Not sure which one experiment to do first since only have one working boost module right now. Can't wait to see how the BMS will work with the ideas presented here!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hillbilly free energy truck

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Alum Cap Battery gets pole position after a 6 hr charge up. It is powering the system. There is a bunch of energy trapped in that battery. There is a lot to be said about pulse charging flooded Alum Batteries.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    If anyone had any question about the idling power consumed, here it is at about 1 watt or .8watt and the other picture is the alum cap batt running at a higher load value after running it a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am short on lithium batteries so I pulled out my good alum battery, works great. I am able now to load it to 140ma

Anyway staying at it zapping batts. Will post some pictures in a minute showing the increased loading as this alum battery is reactivated. I can run all night.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Got the brick strips all spot welded in place. Measured first 3s 8p and got 12.4 volts ok. Used Kapton high temperature tape on both sides to protect the tape and strips which will get caught on things or shorted out.

Will weld the 5 BMS on tomorrow. Have a piece of 1\16 inch plexiglass to hot glue onto side of brick that holds the BMS's in place.

​​​​​​No comments about any of this, but just in case it's useful I'll post it.

​​​​​​
    BMS battery management systems

Leave a comment:

Working...
X