Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    Ran my little setup powering 30 watts off a single 8Ah 102.4 Wh battery for 90 minutes at full bright. At the end of that time I connected the Foxsur Lithium battery charger to the battery, and it says the battery is fully charged. It IS running in an electrical loop, taking power out of the source battery and using that power to GENERATE energy, and sending SOME of what was taken out, and SOME of what was generated, all back to the source battery AFTER powering the load. I'm not saying this will run forever, but the fact that I ran 30 watts of load for 90 minutes on this one small battery and my battery charger still indicates it is FULL should be of interest to SOMEONE. So I am going to work my way through a series of setups that get more and more advanced and more and more efficient. But this is the BEST I can do with a single battery. I have NOT provided a schematic for this setup, but I have shown everything you need to know to figure it out for yourself. If I DO post a schematic, I will start a separate thread so as not to hijack this one with something that has NOTHING to do with motors OR generators.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by braden View Post
    Apologies if this has been posted!!
    But can this be so easy or is it a fraud?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOV_Js59BHY
    Myth busters mockery of free energy invention

Leave a comment:

• braden
    replied
    Apologies if this has been posted!!
    But can this be so easy or is it a fraud?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOV_Js59BHY

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Still running. conventionally run packs were 36wh plus 4wh circuit loses times two = 80wh total.

This is still running showing 98wh and climbing

Edit...109wh finish

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-14-2022, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Wantomake, back in the day. LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1awHf4PMizE&t=1s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5rzLVNQD4
    Last edited by Turion; 08-14-2022, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Excess energy in the form of Watt Hours as counted by the meters. We will soon have an answer when we reach 80WH

This is the 5th run since yesterday.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-14-2022, 01:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Turion is this the system setup in your video? 350 volts dc
    The drawing says to create power with so my guess is that Dave has been going from 12v to 120v by the use of converters in a way that is not just split positive. The potential difference is the key when you see 24v to 12v go to 24v to 120v.

Other than those thoughts I have no clue. A while back it was suggested that boost and buck converters might balance out a system recycling power and that you could get a node where power burns but the batteries don't drop very much

Think of the potential difference of 24v to 350v. If Dave is getting 50watts going from 24v to 120v then going up to 350v could triple his output.

How a circuit can use 350v might be to string 3 bulbs together in series. He needs to do the tests first and he has not done them.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-13-2022, 10:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    1st step see what each pack WH count is. Answer = 40WH each
    2nd step see if split positive configuration can increase the WH count delivered to the load. Does this circuit extend the power in the batteries, does it in fact recycle joules of energy?

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-13-2022, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    THIS SCHEMATIC IS DRAWN FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY. HIGH VOLTAGE DC CAN KILL YOU
    YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT SEND HIGH VOLTAGE THROUGH A SMALL LOAD BACK TO THE CHARGE BATTERY.

To go to the next level you need a high voltage source of DC, because you can’t recover AC, only DC. But you also need a buck so you don't hit your charge battery with too high a voltage. So you could run an inverter off a battery and put a bridge rectifier on it or use:

https://www.amazon.com/DEVMO-45-390V...356343486&th=1

You will get higher voltage out of the boost than you will an inverter and a bridge. The question, as Orion put so delicately, is what will you DO with this high voltage output. What can you put it THROUGH (so that you recover some) that will "create" energy, and what do you put THAT energy INTO. You aren't really creating energy after all, you are pulling it IN from the environment. How do you collect it. How do you store it. How do you maintain a potential difference with voltage this high and not KILL yourself. This is definitely not a MOTOR, and it is definitely NOT your standard GENERATOR, so maybe this isn't the thread for this discussion.

Also, I found out Bob had a two watt load across battery 3 as well as running a 10 watt bulb. He is still working to balance the system so that none of the batteries go down at all. I don’t have any lithium batteries to put a system together, but have some on order. Should be here in a couple days. I also ordered two of those boots modules and am trying to get a step down from 1,000V DC to 24V DC converter. Found one but had to email them to see how to buy it. Couldn’t just order it and pay for it. I have been working with 120 volts and am ready to move up a level.

BFB44EE9-C25B-4591-807D-84EC7907DBE7.jpeg
    Turion is this the system setup in your video? 350 volts dc is enough to cook with. Lol!

My head is stuck on the 3BGS and 4 battery switch setups.

Waiting on my spot welder to charge so I can finish the 4s 16 volt lithium packs to run some test. I've some dc 12v bulbs too.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    My 6 lithium batteries came in yesterday. I got all of my boost modules up and running (some had blown fuses) and got two more Drok Buck modules today. I put together a new light board that will hold fourteen 10 watt 12 volt bulbs, so tomorrow I will go to town and pick up some bulbs for it. Will also pick up some 25 watt bulbs as I want to see how many watts I can actually push once I get this running in both directions instead of just one. I need to get some more fuses too, just in case. Lots to do before I have it up and running, but I'll get there soon, now that I don't have to MESS with that generator.
    I had no success trying to use BMS’s on my brick of batteries. Therefore I am not building with any on the next battery packes.

7:00 am here in South Carolina with the sun just breaking in the morning. So time for coffee.
    Last edited by wantomake; 08-13-2022, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    1st run with new li ion packs

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Keep us posted Dave

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    My 6 lithium batteries came in yesterday. I got all of my boost modules up and running (some had blown fuses) and got two more Drok Buck modules today. I put together a new light board that will hold fourteen 10 watt 12 volt bulbs, so tomorrow I will go to town and pick up some bulbs for it. Will also pick up some 25 watt bulbs as I want to see how many watts I can actually push once I get this running in both directions instead of just one. I need to get some more fuses too, just in case. Lots to do before I have it up and running, but I'll get there soon, now that I don't have to MESS with that generator.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Good morning to All!!
    Hope to get back in the shop today with lower temps and free time.

Will put together some 18650 lithium packs to run in different configurations. The 3BGS, and 4 switch battery experiments. Turion has posted another schematic here but not sure of that one. Plus the private video of which there's no setup schematic, but up to Turion on that. You've been busy but yet still share with us here.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Ok. Watched it and see what you're doing but not how with four droks, one source battery and one charging while lighting 50 watts in bulbs. Oh and the copper pipes as connectors for positive and negative.

Ok. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Ps. Just kind of fried working outside today. Will make sense to me in the morning. Lol and have good night.
    Last edited by wantomake; 08-12-2022, 02:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X