Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Nice toy and experimental model though.
    ” I personally guarantee The SP500 Generator plans to work or your money back! “

Rick Gibson
    Research Scientist / Owner / Inventor

https://www.fuellesspower.com/produc...nerator-plans/

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-06-2022, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Anyone who is interested in building a Tesla switch, here is a good deal on LATCHING relays. They require either a 5V separate source or you can select the 12V model. The cool thing about the latching ones is they require NO POWER to hold the gate in position. I have been searching for latching relays for weeks, and have not been able to find any that switch more than 30V 10Amps. If anyone knows of any, please let me know. I would love to find some that would handle 72 volts!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401249388829?var=670852174715
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Here is a larger wind up toy

Comment

• Originally posted by [LEFT
          żRecuerdas que dije que CUALQUIER bobina podría estar libre de Lenz a la frecuencia correcta? żY CUALQUIER bobina podría estar libre de Lenz a CUALQUIER velocidad fija si sabe lo que está haciendo?[/LEFT]

Para calcular la "velocidad bajo carga", también conocida como CAPACITANCIA de "resonancia" para una velocidad de rotación FIJA, todo lo que necesita es un medidor LCR. Mide la inductancia, la capacitancia y la resistencia

Paso 1. La frecuencia (F) es la RPM del rotor x el número de imanes dividido por 60 = Hz. Las rpm DEBEN ser constantes para que CUALQUIERA de esto funcione.

Paso 2. La inductancia de la bobina se mide en Henries y es la "L" en el LCR Medir

Paso 3. La capacitancia (C) se mide en Faradios en el medidor LCR Medir

Aquí está el enlace a una calculadora que nos dará lo que necesitamos saber:

https://goodcalculators.com/resonant...cy-calculator/

Paso 4. Tienes que ingresar DOS de los tres valores y te dará el tercero. Entonces ingrese la frecuencia y la inductancia.

Resolverá la capacitancia. Esta es la capacitancia TOTAL necesaria. Su bobina ya está proporcionando ALGO de eso. Así que reste la capacitancia de su bobina de la capacitancia TOTAL necesaria. Agregue este capacitor de "valor" a su bobina y vea qué le sucede a Lenz A LAS RPM QUE MEDIÓ en el paso 1

Simple. Ojalá hubiera tenido esta calculadora hace diez ańos.

Editar: Recuerda,
          CUALQUIERA
          la configuración de la bobina funcionará. Hebra simple, bobinas enrolladas con múltiples hebras conectadas en serie O en paralelo. No importa. Tienes todas las herramientas que necesitas. Resonancia significa que la bobina NO TIENE AUTOINDUCCIÓN a esa frecuencia. Sin autoinducción significa que NO hay CEMF en las bobinas del motor. Sin autoinducción significa SIN LENZ en las bobinas del generador. Pero SÓLO en esa frecuencia. Por eso me quedé con los generadores. Los motores necesitan operar a través de un RANGO de frecuencias. Puede ESPERAR la frecuencia correcta antes de poner bajo carga las bobinas del generador.

Thank you for always reminding us, very important all the points that you emphasize to us, Mr. Dave, how much time to carry out tests and projects, you have a whole collection of data and information that you always kindly share with us.

and as always, thank you for your time and dedication to the research you share with us.
          Last edited by alexelectric; 10-10-2022, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Hey Turion,
            I rebuilt a wooden version of your black beast. I used threaded rod for the axle. To my dismay the disk holding the magnets has a wobble in it.

Can this wobble be caused by the two large threaded nuts on both sides of the disk ? Or the workmanship of the disk itself?

Can this wobble be corrected or is it doomed for the scrap pile?
            Just asking.

Comment

• wantomake,
              I had exactly that problem. The attraction of the magnets to the coil cores caused wobble in my rotor. Also the FLEX of the threaded rod, even though mine was fairly large. So two things you can do to solve the problem. One is a larger diameter shaft. But before you try that, I would look at something of a larger diameter to go on each side of the rotor, between it and the nut, to hold it parallel with the shaft. In the following video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzq6Ua8Odo

....you will see the two LARGE plastic cylinders I put one on each side of my rotor to hold it upright. They are solid plastic with a hole drilled through the center. I had two pieces cut and drilled at the plastics place because if there is any error in the cutting you will lock that error in when you tighten everything down. The BIGGER that cylinder, the better, as long as it does not interfere with coil placement.
              Last edited by Turion; 10-13-2022, 09:38 PM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I want to thank everyone for everything, for following along over the years and for those who post their devices. I am leaving this world due to blood cancer AML. Good by and most importantly I love you all.

I only have a few week left, my organs are being eaten alive. So long and keep up the adventure

Comment

• god bless you Mikey, we start as energy and return to energy, may your next assignment be as fruitful or more so than this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    I want to thank everyone for everything, for following along over the years and for those who post their devices. I am leaving this world due to blood cancer AML. Good by and most importantly I love you all.

I only have a few week left, my organs are being eaten alive. So long and keep up the adventure
                    good-bye & rest in peace
                    bi

Comment

• Incredibly sorry to hear that bro. Will be thinking of you and your family.

Comment

• BroMikey, you fight that cancer!!! Speak against it in Jesus Name!!! Cast it out of your body. In Jesus Christ Name get out you blood cancer, be removed now!!! You have no place in my body or my life!!!

Don't believe the report of these "medical professionals" !! They only know what the pharmakia spirit of satan has taught them!!!! Believe the Bible, 1 Peter 2:24 "by whose stripes you WERE healed"!!! Isaiah 53:5 "And by His stripes we are healed"!!

You blood that's in BroMikey, I command you cleansed completely every drop with the Name and by the Power of Jesus Name NOW!!!

Amen and so be it done on earth as it is in heaven!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          wantomake,
                          I had exactly that problem. The attraction of the magnets to the coil cores caused wobble in my rotor. Also the FLEX of the threaded rod, even though mine was fairly large. So two things you can do to solve the problem. One is a larger diameter shaft. But before you try that, I would look at something of a larger diameter to go on each side of the rotor, between it and the nut, to hold it parallel with the shaft. In the following video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzq6Ua8Odo

....you will see the two LARGE plastic cylinders I put one on each side of my rotor to hold it upright. They are solid plastic with a hole drilled through the center. I had two pieces cut and drilled at the plastics place because if there is any error in the cutting you will lock that error in when you tighten everything down. The BIGGER that cylinder, the better, as long as it does not interfere with coil placement.
                          Turion,
                          There's no coils on the unit yet. Just the rotor. Wanted to get all the spacing from the sides first. Plus see how good the axle will work.

I know the coils magnetic pull will be a problem as I assemble this machine. It's really too large to use it as I intend. I want to build the Tesla Switch setup and use this as a switch. I've accepted that I'm limited and not able to build something like you have built. This will be a start for something smaller and simple to understand. The TS setup has been my thinking lately.

My goal isn't free energy, but rather extended battery usage in case of power outages. Friends and family await my finishing something to build together toward this goal. Solar is limited and all are willing to follow my lead. No pressure right. Lol!

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that BroMikey…

Comment

• wantomake,
                              Give me a few weeks and I can send you some stuff to put together the Tesla Switch. Gotta make sure mine has ALL the kinks worked out and then I am scaling up and you can have what I am working with now. I already have parts ordered. It will only give you about 40 watts, but your batteries will stay up.

The trick to scaling it up has been finding some latching relays that will switch 120+ volts DC to scale it up to what I want. THAT has taken a lot of phone calls and research. Found some that fit the bill perfectly, only they were $800 each, and that's miles outside my budget range. Finally have some the tech says will handle it, even though that info is not included in the spec sheet, but need to order one, test it, and order more before I can put something together and then test THAT to make sure it works. Don't want to give away what I HAVE until I get something better working.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                I want to thank everyone for everything, for following along over the years and for those who post their devices. I am leaving this world due to blood cancer AML. Good by and most importantly I love you all.

Please get someone to post your obituary I will frame it and hang it on the wall. A lesson in what "goes around comes around". I know no one will, you have just received a new assignment at Twitter, the bots are just not that good anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X