Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I think Doug Konzen is telling us right and many people are good honest folks, I built the BiTT
    WHERE IS THE PROOF YOU BUILT IT? WHERE IS THE DATA? MORE SMOKE?

Originally posted by Turion View Post

I Put up with you for years, so now you get to put up with me.

Not really. I have better things to do.
    Once again, you seem incapable of actually READING and UNDERSTANDING what was posted. If you want to keep this up, I'm sure I can find the time, since I am up all nIght. So I could easily spend that time just dumping random YouTube videos here or continuing to comment on EVERY post you make.

By the way, I HAVE no respect for you, but out of respect for those who enjoy your YouTube videos I will be happy to stop posting here. As I said, I have better things to do. But keep on yapping at me and I will keep on responding.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I wanted to update you on the generator

I'm not even sure they are capable of getting me a correct amperage reading so I may have to go to Sacramento one day next week.
      Duh

By the way, I HAVE no respect for you, but out of respect for those who enjoy your YouTube videos I will be happy to stop posting here. As I said, I have better things to do. But keep on yapping at me and I will keep on responding.
      That is fine, but you have never kept your word before so why should I believe you will stop attacking this thread? You have no respect for anything if you have no respect for me. I received your oscilloscope and the rotor with magnets you sent me out of the goodness of your heart. I have not forgotten all of the good direction on winding coils.

Thanks for everything that you have done for me. Now all I ask is for you to show us something that works like you have bragged about for years. I haven't doubted that you were capable until you put out all those crazy circuits then abandoned them. Plus all the old circuits from 2018 you put out. Plus you gave up on your generator which is a life's work shows you were always insincere.

I am not done with you yet. Now I wonder if you ever finished a working Free energy device. Oh yeah you hate to be called on the carpet. In that respect your type of male is referred to as a sissy. soft hands and always crying that you have done the best you can. Nonsense
      Last edited by BroMikey; 09-16-2022, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• If you were not so math ignorant you would know what Doug and Thane are showing. Doug is a giant in many facets of engineering math, we should be learning from them, not attacking because of the lack of understanding the science. Same reason why you thought iron cores were good enough, until of late.

Comment

• You truly are scum.
          I have never given up on the generator. I just have lots of FINANCIAL help now, and a couple able bodied guys who want to LEARN about this stuff. Since it is five minutes form their house to the machinist and 90 minutes from my house, it made more sense that the machine reside with them until all the mechanical issues are worked out. Not that it's ANY of YOUR business what I do.

As for free energy devices. I have the generator and I know what it is capable of. I have had it running on my bench. I have collected data from it many times over the last ten years, when I could keep it running. ALL MECHANICAL ISSUES that now appear to have been solved. I have a working Tesla switch setup that APPEARS TO BE COP 1, but I won't know for SURE until it runs down, and then I will know it was not. But how long will it LAST and how much power will I pull out of it during that time? The LOAD I am running with it is producing some extra power, and the batteries are maintaining. How long will it last? Months? Years? Ask me again in five years if it was really COP 1, and I STILL won't know the answer if it is still running. But remember, it is NOT the Tesla Switch, it is the LOAD that is important. As I have stated any NUMBER of times. I am not getting out as much as I believe is possible, so I am working on that. Not that THAT is any of your business either.

Those were not "crazy circuits." Those were different versions of the Tesla switch. One mechanical, and a couple different electrical ones. Are you telling me that you have never posted a video of more than ONE kind of motor? Don't make me laugh. I haven't ABANDONED any of them. I have built them , modified them, improved them, LEARNED from them, and what I have now does not resemble where I began. It's called research. I spend hours and hours and hours doing it, and learn something new EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You act as if I owe you something. I owe you NOTHING. I invited you to build the SIMPLEST switch possible and even said I would build one along with you, so that I could show you how to modify it to go from COP 1 to COP>1. YOU declined that opportunity. You think you know everything. So you can suck hot rocks for all I care.

And if you post more of your CRAP YouTube videos without building anything, I will be here to remind everyone that you are absolutely worthless because you BUILD NOTHING. All you do is whine and complain that you are not spoon fed. I will be happy to spoon feed you....the aforementioned hot rocks.

The only reason you want to continue with this childish nonsense is because it is the ONLY thing keeping your pathetic thread alive. People certainly aren't tuning in to see what YOU'VE built. LOL And since all you do is post YouTube videos they could go to https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Energy+devices and see more crap than you will ever have time to post.
          Last edited by Turion; 09-16-2022, 06:34 AM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

You truly are scum.

.. over the last ten years, when I could keep it running.

I have a working Tesla switch setup that APPEARS TO BE COP 1, but I won't know for SURE until it runs down,

Ask me again in five years if it was really COP 1, and I STILL won't know the answer if it is still running.

I will be happy to spoon feed you....the aforementioned hot rocks.
            Now now that is not nice talk. I rest my case. See you in 5 years. Pathetic. All I ask was for you to back up your big mouth claims and you go off the deep end because you have been caught and called on the carpet for what must be a delusion.. Same ole tough talk, zero results, big claims, no action, just playing the game of collecting other peoples money and farming out the work, supposedly. More illusions. Easy come, easy go.

Then you have the gall to call others dishonest who surpass you on the tube. You are nothing but hot rocks, I agree. COP 1 does nothing for me. Maybe you can convince Aaron to schedule you for an opening at the conference in 5 years to show your worthless COP OUT COP 1. I would love to see the look on their faces as you tell them the switch ran for years and how you are calling it cop1

They put the whole Black machine back together today, and when they fired it up, the rotor moved sideways and rubbed the frame.
            Maybe by the weekend? Hum.. where have we heard that before and now it's 5 years. where are the lab results you you keep paying for?
            Last edited by BroMikey; 09-16-2022, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• See, another example of you opening your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about.

I had the ORIGINAL machine tested at the lab YEARS ago. The new one has NOT been tested because we haven't overcome the issues I have described here in detail. So there are NO LAB results that I keep paying for. Just you, proving how little you know. IF and WHEN the machine is ready to be tested, it will be. Maybe by this weekend, maybe three or four months away. That's my business, not yours. It's not five years. I've been working on the generator far longer than that. Almost 12 years. Who knows how much money and how many versions. Each one better than the last.

You stated that I collected people's money and then farmed out the work. What are you insinuating? Sorry, do you know the definition of insinuating? Don't want to use any words that are too big for you.

And once again, I owe YOU proof of NOTHING. LOL. Whining and begging won't get you anywhere. Neither will insulting me.

Who on YouTube did I call dishonest? Nobody. Just because I said that most of what Thane "discovered" was already in the Tesla patent doesn't mean I was calling him dishonest. The only people I call dishonest are the ones I send things to for free, who promise to pay for the shipping and DON'T. All I said about the stuff on YouTube was that:

YOU didn't build it, didn't replicate it, and didn't test it. So you have NO DATA, NO PROOF THAT IT WORKS, and NO WAY OF PROVING it is worth anything. But you post it, cuz its ALL YOU GOT.

You could actually build something so you would have SOMETHING to talk about, but you won't. You will just continue THIS stupidity.

The rest of my parts for my bigger Tesla switch will be here tomorrow. I already have the 9 batteries for that one. And my 4th battery for the little one with the rotor should be reconditioned by tomorrow sometime, so I can start putting that together too. "Maybe by the weekend." Maybe NOT. I'm certainly not on YOUR clock. I'll get to it when I get to it.

You've been here NINE years and what have YOU contributed to the forward progress. Exactly NOTHING. Oh wait, you built a rotor once, and a big coil. Good for you!
              Last edited by Turion; 09-16-2022, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Maybe by this weekend ...I've been working on the generator .......
                .... Almost 12 years.

Sorry, do you know the definition of insinuating? Don't want to use any words that are too big for you.

And once again, I owe YOU proof of NOTHING. LOL. Whining and begging won't get you anywhere.

.....what Thane "discovered" was already in the Tesla patent

The only people I call dishonest are the ones I send things to for free, who promise to pay for the shipping and DON'T.

You could actually build something so you would have SOMETHING to talk about, but you won't. You will just continue THIS stupidity.

The rest of my parts for my bigger Tesla switch will be here tomorrow.

You've been here NINE years and what have YOU contributed to the forward progress. Exactly NOTHING. Oh wait, you built a rotor once, and a big coil. Good for you!

Whatever you say Dave. Good luck with your new thread.

Here is one of my most exciting adventures

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-16-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Here is a cool free energy scooter

Comment

• WOW!!! What progress you've made! A video of a Tesla Coil from 2017. I've only been talking about EXACTLY THE SAME THING for YEARS NOW. LOL. I started the BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE THREAD talking about THESE KINDS OF COILS IN MY GENERATOR in 2009, FOUR YEARS before YOU even joined the forum. You were way behind when you finally understood, and if that's all the farther you've gotten, you're still living in the past. And people should listen to you WHY?

I don't know if you've looked at a calendar lately, but it's 2022. If you had paid attention to what I have shared, you would understand that ANY coil can demonstrate the same behavior as a "Tesla Coil" at the correct frequency or by adjusting its CAPACITANCE with a tiny capacitor. ANY coil. Not some specially wound coil. ANY COIL.

Have you bothered to READ the Tesla patent. Why did he invent the Tesla coil in the FIRST PLACE? To replace CAPACITORS that were added to motor coils back in his day so they operated at rated speed with no BEMF. By winding the coil correctly, the need for the capacitor in motors was eliminated. But in his day, capacitors were MASSIVELY HUGE things. Today, one that will achieve the goal is very small, and is incredibly CHEAP. BUT, the window of proper operation is narrow for motors, so I concentrated on GENERATORS where the RPM (FREQUENCY) can be controlled as well as WHEN the load is applied. Don't apply the load until the proper rpm for your coil has been achieved. Simple.

Exciting adventure?. But you keep on playing with that. Maybe you will discover electricity too!
                    Last edited by Turion; 09-17-2022, 12:16 AM.

Comment

WOW!!! What progress you've made! A video of a Tesla Coil from 2017.

Exciting adventure?. But you keep on playing with that. Maybe you will discover electricity too!
                      I feel lucky to be alive. Cancer, sent home to die by April then remission, open heart triple bypass mar and still weak and healing slow in my old age. God bless your work. I know I shoot my mouth off sometimes and probably should not do that.

Looking forward to building a motor generator, the Lindemann motor is very close and balancing is next because it has no brushes to burn up right in the middle of a project. I need a mill but they are all 3000-6000lbs too big, for cheap. Probably have to build one but buy the head.

In my dream the motor is cop 4 and the generator is free.Still dreaming, I am still alive

Comment

• Those numbers would be awesome if you could get them, but I don't believe you can with the Lindemann rotary attraction motor. Watch the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyuTOQkb91k

20V DC input at .4 amps and RECOVERS about 2V. No back emf, but not COP>1.
                        It is not a COP>1 motor. It is able to recover SOME of the input energy. But that's the best you can do. If you have different data, I would LOVE to see it.

The best motor I have seen returns 107% of what the input is. COP of 1.7
                        Even a lenz free generator is NOT free. Put 12 coils around a rotor and see what happens to the amp draw of the motor even at rated speed. The amp draw of the motor goes UP because the magnets on the rotor DRAG going past the coil cores. That is a FACT. Wishing it away doesn't make it happen.

With my generator, running the MY1020 razor scooter motor at its rated 36 from a Variac through a bridge rectifier, and at its volts rated rpm, I added coils and it eventually kicked the Variac off
                        because it exceeded the rated amp output of the Variac. No coils under load, just the cores from the coils interacting with the magnets on the rotor. I don't remember how many coils I was able to put in place, but it wasn't even CLOSE to the 12 the generator holds.

Think in terms of just the input you see and the output you are looking for. Look at the amp rating of the wire used in the generator. Will it even HOLD the amps you are talking about. to increase AMPS by 4 times, what AWG wire would you have to produce to get COP > 4. Or what VOLTAGE at the current amp output? 80 volts (which is 4 times) constant? All you have to generate power is a coil collapse. High voltage and almost NO amps

Comment

Those numbers would be awesome if you could get them,

Think in terms of just the input you see and the output you are looking for. Look at the amp rating of the wire used in the generator. Will it even HOLD the amps you are talking about. to increase AMPS by 4 times, what AWG wire would you have to produce to get COP > 4. Or what VOLTAGE at the current amp output? 80 volts (which is 4 times) constant? All you have to generate power is a coil collapse. High voltage and almost NO amps.

I see what you are saying. My first step is the easy one, get away from the 20v version by getting away from the universal motor where Peter did away with the rotor winding in series with the stationary windings. Now I have the full winding at 120v. Later build one with 4 c cores but for now see how much torque I can get at 75v and maybe collect back the collapse at the 1.5 amp wire rating well because I am only using the two poles.

bemf destroys 80% of the input. Save 80% and get the rated torque plus collapse.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-17-2022, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• This is the best part. 20v input getting a higher rpm than when run at 55v (half mechanical power) then it can charge a 12v garden battery right up. I see COP 3 minimum without working hard

This is what I am going to solve. Going from 1100ma to 400ma to 200ma same torque

Here is what I get. A 110w motor only supplies 22watts of mechanical with 88watts destroyed.

Lindemann tore out half the windings so it would be a 55v motor but he is running at 20v. The COP might be 2.5 before it charges the garden battery

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-17-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Go look at the folks on the internet who have replicated this and are having a problem with the mechanical part of it having any real torque. I haven't built one, but a couple folks have invested quite a bit of money and built really precision ones. If it has no torque, that's a big problem. Who knows if they built it correctly or even have it wired correctly. That's the problem with YouTube videos. If it isn't running on your bench you don't know what to believe.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VNTVYXzQhI

Comment

• Agreed, it's worth a bench test to me especially in light of the video Peter put out. Consider the source. It is not like the self regulating tiny frame high amp draw stuff on the market today. You will have to choose a bigger motor to modify to get the same torque since you are taking existing technology and removing half the windings.

The fella in the video is not doing that, he is beating a money drum. His big clumsy design for proof of concept is easy for investors to understand.

Let's cut to the chase shall we? Measurements of torque must be made, then we can compare input output. I could make those and people would turn up their noses and still say they are not sure.

But I will know, that is what is important. Thinking this thru 20v x 1.1amps = 22w next we need to compare this with something, can you think what? The answer is with a 60watt conventional motor. Why? Because in this example half the windings were removed so we are left with 55v x 1.1amps.

I guaranty a 60watt conventional motor idling at 30 watts then loading up to 60watts will give you very little torque as compared to this 22watt modified motor. We shall see. A 60 watt motor is 1/10th of a hp against our motor rated at far less hp. Think about it.

The goal is to find out if a 60watt conventional motor has more torque than our 22watt modified motor. If they are about even then we have our answer on COP

Here is one example of a 60 watt 115v motor of which I have dozens. The gearbox comes off

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16473397064...3ABFBM1IerxOlg

That pitiful bemf 60watt motor pitted against the 22watt redesigned Lindemann modified motor is a joke of a contest. The motor man strikes again.

How to build a small Dynamometer

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-17-2022, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X