Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy battery/ welder "go solar"

Comment

• As I have said MANY times. The best you will do with the Tesla Switch is break even or LOOOONG run times.
      The mechanical switch should just be rotated every 15-20 minutes, not run high speed.
      All your gains, if you get any, with the Tesla Switch, will come from the LOAD. A motor turning a generator. A transformer outputting power from the secondary. Or a boost module, or a buck module.

If you're going to use LiPo batteries, you might want to read this. The will handle extremely high CURRENT pulses, but do not handle high VOLTAGE pulses. Grab that cap and or buck module.
      file:///Users/davidbowling/Downloads/energies-11-02162.pdf
      Last edited by Turion; 09-07-2022, 10:12 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        As I have said MANY times. The best you will do with the Tesla Switch is break even or LOOOONG run times.
        The mechanical switch should just be rotated every 15-20 minutes, not run high speed.
        All your gains, if you get any, with the Tesla Switch, will come from the LOAD. A motor turning a generator. A transformer outputting power from the secondary. Or a boost module, or a buck module.

If you're going to use LiPo batteries, you might want to read this. The will handle extremely high CURRENT pulses, but do not handle high VOLTAGE pulses. Grab that cap and or buck module.
        file:///Users/davidbowling/Downloads/energies-11-02162.pdf
        Ok I understand about the Tesla switch. So we are using 5 battery switch not the Tesla 4 Battery Switch. I tore all my setup apart ,I no longer have that setup and will not be using it to experiment any more.

I just want to get on same page and use either my lithium (probably not) or LAB batteries to get to same experiments. I've not purchased anything to build the manual turning switch yet.

My apologies, I need to go back and re-read the last few post.

Comment

• Had a call with the guys. They have the old machine back together and are finishing up the new one tomorrow. Will start sending me video of the testing tomorrow.

I have been working on electrical circuits that implement the 3 Battery System and Tesla Switch principles in a more "creative" way. Have all kinds of parts on order, so every day is like Christmas.

We made the decision not to take our doggy in on Friday. I don't have the heart for it. He still loves to eat and runs to the bowl, so I will continue to take the night shift for the foreseeable future. This is what he does all night, except when he is asleep, which is never more than an hour at a time.
          https://youtu.be/ZNU9C9OTEaE
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Had a call with the guys. They have the old machine back

What did they say on the old machine, could they get any output? Or is that a myth?
            He will be fine just make a trap door and let him go away and come back on his own. but you need a fenced in yard
            Last edited by BroMikey; 09-08-2022, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• The old machine is running and they tested old coils today. They got the exact output we expected. But those are the coils that heat up. Still, we are using that as a baseline. I'll post video when I get it from them.

This dog won't go away and come back, and we have a fenced in yard, and we have a dog door with a ramp out to the yard, but he can't get through the dog door. He will just run in circles and cry. kinda like me when something I built doesn't work right. I feel his pain.

Comment

The old machine is running and they tested old coils today. They got the exact output we expected. But those are the coils that heat up.

He will just run in circles and cry. kinda like me when something I built doesn't work right. I feel his pain.
                Now you love that dog that hated you. Soon buy a baby one. The news on the old machine is great.
                So sorry for your little friend
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnzGfo3AJtM

Comment

The old machine is running and they tested old coils today. They got the exact output we expected. But those are the coils that heat up. Still, we are using that as a baseline. I'll post video when I get it from them.
                  Good thing, I always said it and thought it, because Mr. Turion, does not go back to his previous machine, it is the one that worked for him, since he has well established the operating conditions, go on to improve it

How good and what good news, he has invested a lot of time in the project of that machine, successes

Comment

• Yes Alex so true. Turion has seen more than 20 X Cop in speculation. The T switch is COP 1

Comment

• I am working on a Tesla Switch setup right now. I took down the one I posted the picture of the other day to try something I think will work a little better. It will tie up all my LiPo batteries, so I hope it is worth it. It will take at LEAST a week as I ordered the wrong parts, had to order the right ones and send those back. It should run a 20 to 30 watt load, and I am just going to turn it on and let it run and give you guys an update from time to time. 72 Amp hours of batteries. Say 20 watts of load at 12 volts should drain the batteries in around 2 days of constant running. So simple experiment to run. It could be run by rotating the mechanical switch every 20 minutes, but I have better things to do, so will run it off of an Arduino powered from the wall. Cheating, I know, but I don't really care. I'm not saying it won't ever run down, but if it goes long enough, you gotta agree that SOMETHING is going on. That's about all it will do. Run 20-30 watts and keep its own batteries charged for a really long time. Months. At least that's the plan. I'm sure I will hear about it if it doesn't work.
                      Last edited by Turion; 09-10-2022, 09:17 AM.

Comment

I am working on a Tesla Switch setup right now. I took down the one I posted the picture of the other day to try something I think will work a little better. It will tie up all my LiPo batteries, so I hope it is worth it. It will take at LEAST a week as I ordered the wrong parts, had to order the right ones and send those back. It should run a 20 to 30 watt load, and I am just going to turn it on and let it run and give you guys an update from time to time. 72 Amp hours of batteries. Say 20 watts of load at 12 volts should drain the batteries in around 2 days of constant running. So simple experiment to run. It could be run by rotating the mechanical switch every 20 minutes, but I have better things to do, so will run it off of an Arduino powered from the wall. Cheating, I know, but I don't really care. I'm not saying it won't ever run down, but if it goes long enough, you gotta agree that SOMETHING is going on. That's about all it will do. Run 20-30 watts and keep its own batteries charged for a really long time. Months. At least that's the plan. I'm sure I will hear about it if it doesn't work.
                        I'm willing to try it also. But I've only (4) lead acid 100 wh marine batteries.

If I need a transformer, I've found a 5" x 2.5" toroid buried under 12 years of experiments that I could use.

Arduino is ready to use also. I want to just text the basic setup for now. Don't have the mechanical switch built.

Comment

• Run 20-30 watts and keep its own batteries charged for a really long time. Months. At least that's the plan. I'm sure I will hear about it if it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Gotta give it a shot even if it is hard to grasp the cry babies will always want a demo

Edit ps tell those guys to machine sleeves for the opposition magnets as well.. .045 or even. 030 ...maybe they just heard me. They don't need to be thick, even metal foil will help, cheap mild steel is the best shield

The thin piece of plastic between 1 inch magnets should work with a flexible rotor. Machining thin sleeves takes an expert.

They did a great job on core material
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-10-2022, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• The old machine had no sleeves on the magnets on the rotor or the opposition magnets and I never had a problem. I will see what they say after they get finished testing. Testing BEFORE sleeves are put in will allow for a comparison without and with sleeves, if that is what we decide to do. Haven't heard anything. Was out of town all day and got home late.

Comment

The old machine had no sleeves on the magnets on the rotor or the opposition magnets and I never had a problem. I will see what they say after they get finished testing. Testing BEFORE sleeves are put in will allow for a comparison without and with sleeves, if that is what we decide to do. Haven't heard anything. Was out of town all day and got home late.
                              I was referring to the flop machine, I thought the old machine was done. The old machine had no issues other than coil heating. Not sure what you call new and old but the machine with 1" magnets is not old to me. Those magnets have a much different field pattern than the pancake magnets and they are not 3" apart or 5" apart center to center.

The old magnets never overlapped fields. The new rotor magnet fields all overlap severely bleeding into one big magnet get it right and your machine will be the best one

Each magnet should have it's own life and sphere of operation with no outside influence. If your boys can stand 3 or 4 of those magnets on a table top the same spacing as the rotor and they don't move then I would say forget the sleeves.

But they can't without loosing a finger. So instead put a 1/4" of tape on one and push it close to it's position spacing on the rotor and watch it flip over at 2"
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 09-11-2022, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• HOW to machine a thin sleeve

Comment

Working...
                                X