No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry BroMikey I've no idea what that means. But how many spikes per second will safely charge a battery? Can batteries of any type be charged and used as a source of energy at same time? How do car batteries last for two years or five while being used and charged at same time?
    ​​​​​
    I'm showing my ignorance here but don't care. Are lithium or sulfur batteries any different? I don't know. I read articles today where some said yes, some said no to that question. Do batteries need to rest after being used, or can they be charged immediately?

I don't have enough time with these experiments to write books on the subject. It seems capacitors are the perfect fit for what we want to accomplish here. If you can afford the high Farrad caps. Pricey from Amazon.

In the last 12 years I've heard more different opinions on batteries than free energy ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      Sorry BroMikey I've no idea what that means. Amazon.

In the last 12 years I've heard more different opinions on batteries than free energy ideas.
      No this is not opinion, Dave pointed out converters in general, buck or boost are running pulses thru glass parts so a snubber circuit is used to burn all of the extra energy to ground. We need to collect that energy. Here is a simple snubber

There is an arrow forming a circle. Do you see that? It is a cap sucking up the back spike and the resistor burns off the cap energy thru heat. That is what resistor do. Each time a Mosfet, scr, transistor issues a pulse the cap and resistor burns the back spike. If we could collect that energy and keep the damaging back lash away from the glass semiconductors we would be miles over unity.

Comment

• Ok thanks BroMikey.

It's seems things have moved over to the standby thread.

Comment

• And the fighting continues. Want no part of it. I get that from my extended family, so I stay away from them.

Taken care BroMikey. When you succeed, you may have to do it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
            And the fighting continues. Want no part of it. I get that from my extended family, so I stay away from them.

Taken care BroMikey. When you succeed, you may have to do it alone.
            I been on my own since day one with these guys haggling over who is the king pin. Calling me and each other everything under the sun when we should be like little children, forgiving one another in brotherly friendship. Maybe we can finally move past the friendly fire and get back to work. Matt is right about David s weaknesses and Turion is right about Matt but who cares if we never patch it up and go ahead and do what we do best.

Gotta keep trying gentlemen. Do not harbor ill will, it is a burden heavy to be borne. Bitter grief is a cancer so let it go.. yeah yeah he is this and he is that is a good thing not a bad thing. It is the last time little children. Including me, I remind myself. Get it all out and be free. Winners . Oh shut up bm? You know I am right. Do it and live, don't be a fool, you can not bear the strain forever.

What we are doing is standing against the scientific hogwash ingrained inside the masses without knowing what we were going to face. It is not easy nor our choice. Shall the clay say to the potters hand, "Why have you made me like this"?????

Repeat
            Last edited by BroMikey; 08-20-2022, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Quoting scripture, good one BroMikey!!

Comment

• I'm trying to get some kind of motor generator machine going on my bench. Also working on something else to do with 3BGS. Weather has cooled down and fall is in the air. Therefore getting good shop time.

Turion will be here. He always pushes through. Would be nice to build something with Matthew and all of us together. But life , good or bad, gets in the way sometimes.

Comment

• I like the motors and the generator best. Stay refreshed, new days ahead will prove it all worth while. I guess 28 percent is something but we were told in the beginning that these circuits would recover 70 percent. See how their story keeps changing as they experiment and find a more fitting number?

The modified Lindemann motor generator is 850 percent. The mod Matt motor is Lenz free and you can make a bigger one to power a bigger generator. Being Lenz free is a big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    I like the motors and the generator best. Stay refreshed, new days ahead will prove it all worth while. I guess 28 percent is something but we were told in the beginning that these circuits would recover 70 percent. See how their story keeps changing as they experiment and find a more fitting number?

The modified Lindemann motor generator is 850 percent. The mod Matt motor is Lenz free and you can make a bigger one to power a bigger generator. Being Lenz free is a big deal
                    Really the modified Matt motor is Lenz free? Not the ones I built. Did I miss that video? Or have been eating southern fried food for too long?

Definitions. Lenz's law: a law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces it. DC Motor: a device which uses a rotating loop and magnets to a direct current only.

Does that mean the current produced opposes the magnetic field generating the current?

Comment

• The woman that raised me was from KY born 1890 she made me chicken that I will never forget. Southern fried okra has me clamering for another plate oh and plz pass the collared greens. https://www.recipetineats.com/cornbread-recipe/

Now as to these motors Being Lenz free here is what Lenz free mean to me. Start up a regular motor with an Amp meter on one of the legs. Next take a reading. Let's say it took 1 Amp. Now in the case of those scooter motors when you begin putting force against the shaft the Amp draw can rise to 10 amps. My 250 watt scooters use 24vdc and can max out to 10amps for a few seconds before they start stinking.

In my case I used 20 AWG magnet wire but only a single strand. Sure I can adjust the timing to speed up and slow down the rpm and raise or lower the idling Amp draw. However upon loading the shaft the Amp draw drops as the rpm drops. And I mean you gotta work to slow that shaft down, it is strong like any good motor with tight spaces between the magnets and the rotor.

I have watched my motor keep pulling like crazy, burn my fingers or a block of wood with the rpm going down only slightly and the Amp draw dropped from 1 Amp down to 500ma. That is what I call Lenz free. My identical scooter motor sitting right next to the "MMM" upon loading the shaft as I toast off some skin on my fingers the Amp draw goes to 5 amps.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-20-2022, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• I am going to post this one last time in a way that I hope will SINK IN with some of you. Think of electricity as water. If it is on level ground and you want to move it from one place to another, you must use ENERGY to pump it.

With electricity, (on level ground) if you use amps in CONDUCTION you pay for amps and losses to move it over distance.

If water is running downhill, what do you pay for to move it?

With a potential difference (electricity "running downhill) the charges MOVE THEMSELVES from higher to lower potential.

That IN ITSELF is free energy when you put something to use that electricity between the high side and the low side. Just think about it in those SIMPLE terms.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          I am going to post this one last time in a way that I hope will SINK IN with some of you. Think of electricity as water. If it is on level ground and you want to move it from one place to another, you must use ENERGY to pump it.

With electricity, (on level ground) if you use amps in CONDUCTION you pay for amps and losses to move it over distance.

If water is running downhill, what do you pay for to move it?

With a potential difference (electricity "running downhill) the charges MOVE THEMSELVES from higher to lower potential.

That IN ITSELF is free energy when you put something to use that electricity between the high side and the low side. Just think about it in those SIMPLE terms.
                          Hi Dave
                          I hope you get a big check so your wife can retire. I am not sure which diagram to test next but like you, I have new batteries. Nothing wrong with showing off powerful circuits.

Also I found another magnet motor running. See how shielding is a must? Better listen up boys
                          https://youtu.be/X6dj_0cVowY

Will a magnet stick to bismuth?

Compared to other metals, bismuth is the most diamagnetic; that is, it resists being magnetized and is repelled by a magnetic field, according to Chemicool

So to make his magnet motor run he says he had to use bismuth shielding. see video, turn on translation
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 08-22-2022, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Ronald Brandt
                            http://www.rexresearch.com/brandt/brandt.html

Built a permanent magnet motor YEARS ago. Videos of his presentations are still available on the internet. No bismuth required. No brushes either. I have watched all of them. The hardest part would be coming up with the chrome molly tubing to make the rotor with the right diameter to be able to use curved magnets you can buy without custom work. And of course you would have to have the stator made from M19 Iron. But once you have the motor done, you have to build the controller. At least that's according to my notes. Listen to his presentations. He has a LOT to teach us. I have some bismuth by the way. Somewhere.

Ron Brandt's Tesla Switch
                            http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/MUELLER_EXPER...SLA_BEDINI.pdf

Schematic is on page 8. This SAME schematic in some of the old sources says Ronald Brandt/John Bedini, but here it says John Bedini/Ronald Brandt. This is probably the BEST schematic of Brandt/Bedini Tesla Switch I have found because of the detail. They also include a LOT of test data for those who don't believe.

In one of his videos he talks about generating 30,000 volts at 3 watts with 3 coils. Two with 2,000 winds each. One with only 130 Winds. The 130 wind coil is placed between the other two coils and the two outside coils are fired at the same time causing a collision of the generated magnetic fields right where the small coil between them is placed. It ONLY happens at the proper FREQUENCY of pulsing, and the rest of the time the small coil outputs 130 volts at 3 amps. I personally have a hard time believing this simply because I have never wound a 130 turn coil that put out those kind of volts and amps, but then I have always used passing magnets to fire my coils, so perhaps this is possible. Brandt says he about killed himself with this, so I wouldn't advocate messing with it.

If you want to build a generator.....http://rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm

Or wait until I am done with MINE. Haven't heard what the progress is, but I will check in with them tomorrow for an update.
                            Last edited by Turion; 08-22-2022, 06:05 AM.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Ronald Brandt
                              Brandt says he about killed himself with this, so I wouldn't advocate messing with it.

If you want to build a generator.....http://rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm

Or wait until I am done with MINE. Haven't heard what the progress is, but I will check in with them tomorrow for an update.
                              This is what all beginners are told to build yet no generators of this type on youtube and not a practical
                              venture. good luck on your new goose chase generator build.
                              https://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/bedkrom.htm
                              The list is endless on new and old generators
                              https://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/hamsear.htm

Today I tested something practical that I was able to apply to fuel saving on my cargo van. The average mpg is 18-20 mpg tops. It is an Astro v6 about 5000lbs. I do not have it autofill yet nor heated but still it is a vapor carb. I am testing it on my generator and log splitter. The splitter is a giant 40 ton ram connected to a straight 6 cylinder year 1962. It was freshly rebuilt and runs good. It eats crazy amounts of fuel. I tweaked the jets but it sucks way to much. Plus it stinks bad while we split.

This first test was not on the motor generator, it was on an Astro motor. I started in the yard setting the vapor carb (all stainless) on a stump with the engine idling I made some air intake adjustments to see if she would percolate. Low and behold it did. I revved her up and she stalled so I added some bronze wool to arrest any large particles.

I put a quart in it as this is all it was designed for. Next I drove it 30 miles and the tank was dry. The mpg was hard to judge so today I had to take a long voyage of 140 miles to see the blood Doctor. One way is 65 miles and I needed to go to tractor supply and home depot. So not having a refill yet I put my quart in and it ran out half way there. On the way home I filled is up with another quart. When I drove there last time gas was $5 plus so I put in $40 hoping to have some left over. Not much survived just a little past E.

This time gas is just under $4 so I deliberately only put in $25 thinking I'll put more in when I get there if I need to. I put in less than would normally be needed to have a little margin left over. Even with the quart vapor carb going dry half way each direction I still had $10 in the tank when I got home which is 1 quarter of a tank. My son wanted to drive to the corner store for an energy drink so I road shoot gun. I asked how much gas is there? He said just above 1/4 tank.

$15 burned plus the 2 quarts in the vapor carb works out to 35-40mpg That is where I will be speeding time. The generator is coming powered by the Lindemann S rotor. Before it gets cold I am doing what Dave did for years, cement. I bought and modified a chipper to mulch straw down to 1" to 1/4". I did that last week. Success. Today we built a $200 wooden form 7 feet long 9 inch thick by 30 inch wide. The form stands on the edge. The mulched was digested in a 55 barrel using fly ash for several days.
                              This takes off the shine on the straw blades and together with portland, sand and the fly ash total 30% with 70% straw or fiber, as you wish. Half barrel troughs were cut and are placed on iron bar style frames I call tables so kneading or mixing can take place tomorrow.

I almost died in Nov 2021 so I don't have time to do things that don't give me anything back but a bunch of wasted years. You will all see something worth while now.

Have fun on your never ending goose chase. Not me. I have my SSSG to work on now that is a free energy converter.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 08-23-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Go big or go home HOMO BIPOLAR generator disorder

Comment

Working...
                                X